Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil (46119 Views)

Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors / 8 Health Benefits Of Red Wine / Nutritional Benefits Of Onion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil by grandstar(m): 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
Everything God made pretty in its time including the palm tree and its oil.(Eccl 3:11)
Re: Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil by Odunharry(m): 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ediss: Can I just start drinking palm oil right now in place of water can it make me get marry this year cus any thing that will make me get married is year I will do it. Palm oil here I come. wink
ok
Re: Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil by grandstar(m): 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
Everything God made pretty in its time including the palm tree and its oil.(Eccl 3:11) (Psalms 104:15)
Re: Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil by onyeogalu1(m): 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
Too much of everything is bad. Enjoy it with moderation
Re: Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
Red Oil is used for religious purposes too.
Re: Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil by vislabraye(m): 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
Palm oil is also an alkaline.
Re: Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
Any material on palm wine. Please i need d info coz i love that drink.
Re: Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil by Matilde1: 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
charlzchudi: Any material on palm wine. Please i need d info coz i love that drink.
That one too is very good, just dey drink am go! no drink water again oo!
Re: Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil by oluagness(m): 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
deeplow: We believe everything the West says.they said palm oil is bad,we agree it is. You wear ankara, they say you are poor. You eat amala and egusi,they say you are local,why not fried rice. God help us
you get it. My grandma would say 'if you are told to do that wish you think is not good / good, you apply your wisdom'. I love palm oil, using it in: un-ripe plantain, frying dodo, jolof rice, yam. And many more. Call me Yoruba o f e m a n u, I don't care.
Re: Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil by Babamide(m): 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
What is red palm oil
Palm oil is Red oil

1 Like

Re: Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
[quote author=KingMEXX]Yu Forgot to mention its ability to give yu a heart attack[/quote

can u explain this
Re: Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil by thevitalguy(m): 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil by AdeniyiA(m): 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2014
palm oil is palm oil, which one is red palm oil, white palm oil dey ni?
i could remember d day i had an terrible stomach upset, i drank some quantity of palm oil, after a while i vomited and d pains subsided

1 Like

Re: Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil by drnoel: 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
it has also been implicated in the developement of high calorie associated diseases. Besides I wonder why one would want to consume something that is so remarkably used in the production of soaps, detergents and creams

1 Like

Re: Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil by drnoel: 7:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
Adeniyi A.:
i could remember d day i had an terrible stomach upset, i drank some quantity of palm oil, after a while i vomited and d pains subsided

white palm oild is gotten after u bleach red palm oil
Re: Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil by chibecanglobal(m): 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
bluerange: hmmm..and am buying the quantity that will only fill a La Casera bottle for N700 here in Kenya and not even up to the quality of the oil we have back home!
bro is palm oil a staple over their in Kenya as it is here in Nigeria?
Re: Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil by tonyadex(m): 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2014
julioralph: hmmm...
I think that's the oil known as adii in yoruba.

Its not adin, dey call it EPO PUPA in yoruba land
Re: Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil by pharmow: 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
Adeniyi A.:

There is difference between Red palm oil and white palm oil. White palm oil is know as Palmolein which is an industrial processed red palm oil. Palmolein is the vegetable oil of choice in food manufacturing industry. The reason for use of Palmolein preference could be due to the color as palm oil could possibly influence the color of the final product. Having clarified that there is difference between white palm oil and red palm oil, I believe the red palm is highly nutritious has confirmed by this report. The problem is that we haven't unfortunately done any justice to researching our indigenous foods and determining their nutritional values ourselves
Re: Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil by DAVE5(m): 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2014
make i go drink all mumsi palm oil now now
Re: Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil by satellitedaisy: 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2014
Is there a green or purple palm oil?
Re: Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil by ujahboy(m): 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
How i wish my mother for read this post so that she go increase the quantity she plan to send for ooooh. @=op tanx
Re: Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil by wwwkaycom(m): 8:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
Na only red palm oil? How about this one, leave me make I live ma live o jare.

Re: Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil by Greaaat: 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2014
Epo pupa is epo pupa don't tell me nonsense
Re: Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil by howfarwhatagwan: 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
Is this a published research? Palm oil is more stable and less susceptible to oxidation because it contains about 50% saturated fatty acids unlike sunflower and olive oils which consist mostly of polyunsaturated fatty acids making them unstable HOWEVER the health benefits of olive oil and sunflower oil over that of palm oil have been widely researched and published.

Please do not mislead people it is not every information you find on the internet that is reliable. Extra virgin olive oil and olive oil have been proven to have phenolic compounds which have anti-oxidative properties and of course olive oil is more resistant to oxidation than other vegetable oils such as soybean, sunflower.

I recommend EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL(EVOO) over any oils any day because it is healthy and I have read published research work that led to these health claims.
Re: Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil by weezii(m): 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
white yam and red palm oil my favorite meal till tomorrow. haters go relax
Re: Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil by vicadex07(m): 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
Click like if you love cold eba with palm oil soup
Re: Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil by spinna: 2:51am On Jan 05, 2014
Re: Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil by loswhite(m): 3:52am On Jan 05, 2014
rabonni: .you just made remember my gran parents ..........no wonder dey lasted long
kip deceiving urself. Maybe u will last long like them when u start farming and trekking long distance say from warri to Benin...lol
Re: Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil by scarpa: 5:33am On Jan 05, 2014
Adopted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Woman's Hand With Henna Tattoo Disfigured (Disturbing Photo) / LINA MEDINA, The Youngest Mother Ever / Cancer Killer Fruit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.