Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** (7577 Views)

* * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ibime Vs U3 ) ** / ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by mikuz(m): 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
ThePrekky edged this. Good verses from both.

MFVGT : ThePrekky
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by coogar: 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
mikuz: ThePrekky edged this. Good verses from both.

MFVGT : ThePrekky

mikuz, why are you voting? ain't you the host? meanwhile, i promised my sports fans i would decapitate ibime & they are looking forward to our bout. please set it up the moment ibime gets discharged from the hospital after the bone fractures he got from theprekky!
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by mikuz(m): 7:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
coogar:

mikuz, why are you voting? ain't you the host? meanwhile, i promised my sports fans i would decapitate ibime & they are looking forward to our bout. please set it up the moment ibime gets discharged from the hospital after the bone fractures he got from theprekky!

I thought you've forgotten about the tourney. So you were following up all this while?
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by coogar: 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
mikuz:

I thought you've forgotten about the tourney. So you were following up all this while?

yes now.....
i just laid back & i have been laughing at the baby & generic lines from the netcees. i think the ones with the potentials got knocked out too early due to flawed pairing.

anyways, tap ibime's pager & get him to start preparing. i want to drink his ibime's blood. let me remove the credibility left in his fat belly once & for all.
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by Krizzkutz(m): 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
MVGT -IBIME
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by mikuz(m): 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
coogar:

yes now.....
i just laid back & i have been laughing at the baby & generic lines from the netcees. i think the ones with the potentials got knocked out too early due to flawed pairing.

anyways, tap ibime's pager & get him to start preparing. i want to drink his ibime's blood. let me remove the credibility left in his fat belly once & for all.

The voting process is still on going. You're kinda swaying, I'd rather you chill until I declare the winner please.
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by Emaprince: 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2013
I don't know why sauron/cooger wiil never let theiir old beef die down..and to even make such feelings open when he's a jjudge makes it Disgusting and should disqualiify him

2 Likes

Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by rhymeunatic(m): 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ema prince: I don't know why sauron/cooger wiil never let theiir old beef die down..and to even make such feelings open when he's a jjudge makes it Disgusting and should disqualiify him

One sentence::: Hez a bytch
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by coogar: 10:28pm On Dec 31, 2013
яhymΣ_ ȴunα†!¢:

One sentence::: Hez a bytch

you failed just like your mum's birth control pills.

Ema prince: I don't know why sauron/cooger wiil never let theiir old beef die down..and to even make such feelings open when he's a jjudge makes it Disgusting and should disqualiify him

what beef?
and i have told you twits times without number. coogar is not sauron. i dunno why you dorks love to stretch the borders of daftness. i have no beef with nobody.
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by CastORvill: 1:03am On Jan 01, 2014
dayumm.... what a match

happy new year guys
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by airmark(m): 3:02am On Jan 01, 2014
Great brawl. I enjoyed ibime more, with his evangelical stunts.
Opener : prekky
Flows: ibime
Rhymes: tie
Metas: ibime
Punchline: ibime
Personal: tie
Wordplay: prekky
Closer: ibime

Mvgt: ibime
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by Ibime(m): 3:20am On Jan 01, 2014
@ Mikuz,

If there is no clear winner within the next 24 hours, please decide the battle based on the verds of the originally appointed judges ie Beshi Ugbe, Manikal, Rhymelunatic, Glacierz, Mailmalc, Coogar, DBR and da-wizkid. No rematch please. Boyz are occupied.
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by mikuz(m): 7:07am On Jan 01, 2014
Ibime: @ Mikuz,

If there is no clear winner within the next 24 hours, please decide the battle based on the verds of the originally appointed judges ie Beshi Ugbe, Manikal, Rhymelunatic, Glacierz, Mailmalc, Coogar, DBR and da-wizkid. No rematch please. Boyz are occupied.

You are kidding me.
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by Emaprince: 7:40am On Jan 01, 2014
Na wa o! So I'm not qualiffied to be a judge?....I was knocked out and I deserve my place as a judge.

I only think that every new name that voted should be investigated...people ccant just be a member for a day/week and cast a vote in the final of the king's tourney.
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by jreyez(m): 9:44am On Jan 01, 2014

You're a dumb Fuq.
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by EvilChapterz(m): 10:05am On Jan 01, 2014
Both Ninjaz came with different ideas, but Ibime's rhymes where personalistic, esp the fact of Pekky being a born again and most puns used by him was from the Bible,

Pekky might have edged it for me if he was consistent with direct punches,

Above Alll

MVGT -------------- IBIME
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by Krizzkutz(m): 10:16am On Jan 01, 2014
jreyez:

You're a dumb Fuq.
ii call u out
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by McBOMB: 11:37am On Jan 01, 2014
Mvgt-prekky

ibime gat cool verse too
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by rhymeunatic(m): 11:51am On Jan 01, 2014
Wait,Is this a Final? Some unknowns will just come and say MVGT--blah blah .. Some haven't even dropped any sh1t on FFR ..ya'll making this thing look stoopid
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by ThePrekky(m): 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2014
ibime you can't just come around changing rules as you like bro.. that's why there are tourney mods. This has been all too much this tourney. Besides you're the person that changed times and made the voting open to ALL. Im of d opinion that we stick to it. One thing is sure, before 9pm today, a winner gats emerge via highest votes. That's d only way.

If you don't like it, then everybody go like d verse you want to win, highest likes win

2 Likes

Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by gottoboy(m): 2:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
Ibime took this one mehn!!!!!! ThaPrekky urs too was kul. . . . #Thumps Up btoh of y'all
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by jamez3d(m): 4:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
man. i dont know if i am late or anything. but. mvgt to prekky. nice battle and big ups to ibime
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by mikuz(m): 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
Lunatic and Prince why didn't you guys say all that when he first suggested that I open the voting process to all. Why una come dey complain now? Smh.
I remember how everyone almost chopped my head prior to Ibi vs Mentum match. Smh!

1 Like

Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by mikuz(m): 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
Smh
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by Emaprince: 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2014
Personally,I have no prob with any vote...I only suggested what shouls have been done and also incase you guys wants to use votes of initial judges...now its too late..you know d battle is between bis and prekk so I can't tell em how to go about it
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by Ibime(m): 5:25pm On Jan 01, 2014
mikuz: Lunatic and Prince why didn't you guys say all that when he first suggested that I open the voting process to all. Why una come dey complain now? Smh.
I remember how everyone almost chopped my head prior to Ibi vs Mentum match. Smh!

I wasn't trying to generate controversy. You can see Prekky is ahead on the original judges verds.

As you can see, this battle is floating toward stalemate on general voting. I would not complain if the battle continues to be at stalemate, if you use the original judges verds as tie-breaker. I just don't want to be called for rematch. Dazall!
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by mikuz(m): 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2014

Where did you get this 24h ish from? This is the final, we aint rushing to any where. There is no rule on here that sets a 24 hour limit for voting on battles. So chill the ffuck out please.
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by mikuz(m): 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
BTW, this re-match ish Ibi is telling us about sounds suspicious to me oh. Akwo be beans moi moi a ne esi.
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by ThePrekky(m): 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
Bis bro, we cool.. Haha.. Nothing like rematch. None of us has anything more to prove to anyone textwise Na. Prekky vs Ibime has finally happened nd IMHO, I think it lived up to expectations. I believe this is my last anyways. So by 9pm today the battle should be closed and anyone with higher total verdict be declared winner, no matter how marginal.
I initially said before d battle that I don't want this tourney to enter new year and I believe nobody does either so by 9pm it should be closed. 48hrs is more than enough for judging any brawl no matter how close
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by ThePrekky(m): 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
mikuz:

Where did you get this 24h ish from? This is the final, we aint rushing to any where. There is no rule on here that sets a 24 hour limit for voting on battles. So chill the ffuck out please.
mik I do support a time limit for this battle. It's a final and that's the more reason it should be check mated cos d more time it's left open, the greater relevance it loses and it'll soon become stale and by that time, anyone voting would be voting for either ibime or Prekky as individuals and not for their verses
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by Emaprince: 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
mikuz: BTW, this rel-match ish Ibi is telling us about sounds suspicious to me oh. Akwo be beans moi moi a ne esi.
PH boy wey dey speak ABA slang loool
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by mikuz(m): 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2014
ThePrekky:
mik I do support a time limit for this battle. It's a final and that's the more reason it should be check mated cos d more time it's left open, the greater relevance it loses and it'll soon become stale and by that time, anyone voting would be voting for either ibime or Prekky as individuals and not for their verses

I do not support it. Setting time limits to battles on here has never been done. It is the final, yes but that does not make it more important than other matches? Checkmate? I do not know what you are talking about. So the other matches that came before this one were not checkmated? Yes? When does setting timelimits translate to checkmating? Please stop overhyping this brawl. Alot of people expected much more from this battle. Judging by the shocking homophonic puns you guys wrote, its more than enough to claim that this battle did not live up to the billing. So quit bringing all these argument in the name of 'its a final'. Going by how I rated you guys before this match, Ill say this its a weak battle. Those homophonic puns up there are unpardonable faults. Those are the kinda wordies we expect from the likes of Dj and Maestro. I gave you my vote cos Ibime's faults annoyed me more. While I was reading his verse if he was close to me I for punch am and face the consequences. I began to wonder if this was the same guy that wrote against Blaq and Thunder and against me too.
So quit overhyping this fight, I can count 5 battles in this tourney that were better than this. If to say voters allow me reach finals I sure say Seun for done dey give out prize money by now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

M.i Vs Ice Prince. Who Is Better? / *** Warcraft : Reign Of Chaos - Glacierz Vs Joshuabase *** / ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.