Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** - Rap Battles (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** (7556 Views)

* * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ibime Vs U3 ) ** / ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by EvilChapterz(m): 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
ThePrekky:
uhh bro. you sound unnecessarily nd suspiciously pained, ryt from d beginning.. Anyways, I don't think he's d first mc to come over from fb to vote, look back and see d list of strange names (for example luk @ $$fwwesh$$ this should be d first time he's voting on any battle and iv never seen him on ffr nd stuff and you said nothing about his view, not disputing his verdict but just using him to cite example), half of which are ppl from d oda side nd done probably signed up just to belong in what is happening, after you guys made d thing every man's share. Besides I'm beginning to second ibime on the "only dv votes should count" to avoid all this. Please sir mikuz if you will, scrap all oda verdicts apart from tourney voters.. Ibime's words be coming to pass

Listen Bro.

Am not that Jobless to jump Online and start Quoting Posts or Checking profiles of those Voted for you or Ibime,

he's texts triggered me to reply, cuz he clearly stated he saw this battle link at Fb, which is Bizzare,

So he feels he can jump into links and pour out his emotion, if you ask him who's the host of this tourney he'll tell you it's seun! Atleast we all need to be strict even on when theres no law

And also, i do texts brawl for no reason, i just do it. Maybe you do it for your people, so i see no reason to feel pained, i'll only get worked up when the winner receives a Flat T.V Screen with a Jeep.

And you can see am not supporting anyone or Striking against anyone, the reason why i attacked the first vote on this thread, cuz the dude just read the battle within 5mins cuz i was online when mikuz posted the verse, he just dropped a vote, and this is a final, they are battles you read and feel Mr. A won, but when you work with Criterias, you'll end up giving Mr. B more votes.

I didn't vote against you cuz i was supporting Ibime, even when this tourney started Ibime said it, that he can easily loose to half of the Netcees fighting for the crown, it's all just for fun, even his daily diss was to bring ears and attention to this tourney,
and if you check my verd, it's almost thesame as to what DBR said, so please reason this over before concluding

This is text Biko. It can't make me create enemies or loose freinds, so now, any Fb or Village rapper, should create a profile Immedetiately and vote. And let this Thread be Open Till Next year.

1 Like

Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by ThePrekky(m): 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
EvilChapterz:

And let this Thread be Open Till Next year.
isiokwu a na ekwu maka ya since
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by mikuz(m): 3:03pm On Jan 04, 2014
Na most default voters cause all these. If to say them no dey drag their leg to give verdicts all these for no happen. Please nobody should blame me for this. I'm counting the votes right away from KNOWN NETCEES!
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by Mathicks(m): 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2014
mikuz: Na most default voters cause all these. If to say them no dey drag their leg to give verdicts all these for no happen. Please nobody should blame me for this. I'm counting the votes right away from KNOWN NETCEES!
Mathicks is Eric Arthur .. Arch-God!
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by mikuz(m): 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
Votes have been counted.

Regular members who voted : 14
Those who voted for ThePrekky : 6 (Manikal,Beshi,Mailmalc,Cooger,Mikuz,Jame3d)

Those who voted for Ibime : 8 (Prince,Lunatic,Glacierz,Dimes,Krizz,Airmark, Evilchapterz,Dbr)

Ibime wins by 8 votes to 6.

So with the power conferred on me, I declare Ibime the winner and the First Official Rap King Of Nairaland 2014.

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by Krizzkutz(m): 3:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
EvilChapterz:

Listen Bro.

Am not that Jobless to jump Online and start Quoting Posts or Checking profiles of those Voted for you or Ibime,

he's texts triggered me to reply, cuz he clearly stated he saw this battle link at Fb, which is Bizzare,

So he feels he can jump into links and pour out his emotion, if you ask him who's the host of this tourney he'll tell you it's seun! Atleast we all need to be strict even on when theres no law

And also, i do texts brawl for no reason, i just do it. Maybe you do it for your people, so i see no reason to feel pained, i'll only get worked up when the winner receives a Flat T.V Screen with a Jeep.

And you can see am not supporting anyone or Striking against anyone, the reason why i attacked the first vote on this thread, cuz the dude just read the battle within 5mins cuz i was online when mikuz posted the verse, he just dropped a vote, and this is a final, they are battles you read and feel Mr. A won, but when you work with Criterias, you'll end up giving Mr. B more votes.

I didn't vote against you cuz i was supporting Ibime, even when this tourney started Ibime said it, that he can easily loose to half of the Netcees fighting for the crown, it's all just for fun, even his daily diss was to bring ears and attention to this tourney,
and if you check my verd, it's almost thesame as to what DBR said, so please reason this over before concluding

This is text Biko. It can't make me create enemies or loose freinds, so now, any Fb or Village rapper, should create a profile Immedetiately and vote. And let this Thread be Open Till Next year.
lemme tell u what happen i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ma thread against demsid, immediately emaprince gave me his vote, 3accts appeared from nowhere, swaying, saying damn demisd murder krizz n ma vote goes to him bla bla bla, I checked one of them and na only one comment E get . . Nobody shud blame D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ mod mikuz d over try, . Or u tink ts easy controlln a tourney wen d whoop u comot?? Ma only problm is cooger, that dude na d biggest swayer i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ this tourney, have u noticed how he only pop out on ibime battles??

1 Like

Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by EvilChapterz(m): 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2014
Krizzkutz: lemme tell u what happen i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ma thread against demsid, immediately emaprince gave me his vote, 3accts appeared from nowhere, swaying, saying damn demisd murder krizz n ma vote goes to him bla bla bla, I checked one of them and na only one comment E get . . Nobody shud blame D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ mod mikuz d over try, . Or u tink ts easy controlln a tourney wen d whoop u comot?? Ma only problm is cooger, that dude na d biggest swayer i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ this tourney, have u noticed how he only pop out on ibime battles??

Lmao.
Smh for Coogar sha. Atleast DBR is well recognized here, he should know that DBR is not an Illetrate and knows punches and mataphores, if it where a strange acct it would have being different. . .

Anyway your Right tho. It's not easy even even controlling adults, every man wants his will to be done, am happy how both Finalists respected theirselves and was even acting like brothers, it's not easy you know, Last time i got to a King Tourney Final i googled my Opponents lyrics countless times, everyline i knew he can't write, grin grin grin just to make sure i remain the man cheesy

and finals attract enemies, Anyway it's all done now, Although Ibime major problem is why mikuz would say the pun they used was wack,lol
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by ssfWeShss: 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2014
ThePrekky:
uhh bro. you sound unnecessarily nd suspiciously pained, ryt from d beginning.. Anyways, I don't think he's d first mc to come over from fb to vote, look back and see d list of strange names (for example luk @ $$fwwesh$$ this should be d first time he's voting on any battle and iv never seen him on ffr nd stuff and you said nothing about his view even when he said stuffs like "so ibime, now you've won, how will you defend your crown against coogar"... What does that one mean?? I'm not disputing his verdict shaa but just using him to cite example), half of which are ppl from d oda side nd done probably signed up just to belong in what is happening, after you guys made d thing every man's share. Besides I'm beginning to second ibime on the "only dv votes should count" to avoid all this. Please sir mikuz if you will, scrap all oda verdicts apart from tourney voters.. Ibime's words be coming to pass

Prekky.. True u dnt knw me (frankly.. I dnt wnt to b known here) but still i should straighten things up for u.. Now listen.

Firstly. I dont do facebook neither am i new here. Been ffwin all nl's rap battles for over a year now. So because i dnt post duznt mean i do not exist. (Think of it like am a room ghost or stalker. Whichever makes it easier for ur mynd to grasp)

Secondly. Wasnt really voting altho i remember clearly dat the vote was open to all. (Try reading between the lines more often)
Nd It was wayy too obvious... Even b4 d result was out that you lost to ibime already ( u proly figured it out too)

Thirdly. There seems to b a common misconception that unknw individuals that "pops out of the blue" are "always" ignorant about rap and therefore are not fit to pass comments or give opinions. Sorry to burst ur bubbles but it aint true.. Nd d truth is bitter as it is

I respect what y'all are doing nd really the rap battles r fun nd educating.. But u guys always forget that we r here watching.. Just like football cnt do witout its fans, bba cnt do witout its viewers nd NL cnt do witout its web visitors... U cnt do witout us. We r not in d game but d game is there for our sakes.. We may not vote but we r d unbiased voters.. We r sumfin like... (As ibime might put it in a battle) "the judges".. We exist and we r always watching..

PS: DBR.. I understand u bro..

PSS: This is to d senseless bull that takes offence to everything. If i pissed u off with my post, sorry in advance.. wont do it again. but if u insist on being d animal u r.. U ran out of luck on this one cuz am sick.. Am suffering from a severe case of apathy nd most likely wont reply any other post(s) like i promised earlier.

#NuffSaid
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by Ibime(m): 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2014
Where the party at?

Apologies to all who felt letdown by the battle.

I didn't spend much time on it. There's no hunger at Christmas time.

Welldone to Prekky who's a great sport.

I'm not going out like this though. I'll have one final battle against Mikuz any weekend soon.
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by Krizzkutz(m): 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
Mikuz coronation thread grin I tink glazierZ shud hype it to grin
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by DBR: 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ibime: I'll have one final battle against Mikuz any weekend soon.
ouch!!! U didn't even consider Cooger? ?
Pls don't let all his boast of improved biting skill go in vain o.

Nice job by U and Prekky tho. Will luuuv to see another encounter soonest.

oNe
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by rhymeunatic(m): 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
LoooooooL, this dbr na mumu ^^
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
Mikuz Do close this thread. . . thank you
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by dj5naira(m): 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
mikuz:
Those are the kinda wordies we expect from the likes of Dj and Maestro.

Xclusive you mean : )
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by dj5naira(m): 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
mikuz:
So with the power conferred on me, I declare Ibime the winner and the First Official Rap King Of Nairaland 2014.
Congratulations!

Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by teamgarri1: 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
mikuz: Votes have been counted.

Regular members who voted : 14
Those who voted for ThePrekky : 6 (Manikal,Beshi,Mailmalc,Cooger,Mikuz,Jame3d)

Those who voted for Ibime : 8 (Prince,Lunatic,Glacierz,Dimes,Krizz,Airmark, Evilchapterz,Dbr)

Ibime wins by 8 votes to 6.

Congratulations!

Congratulations for hosting a hitch-free tourney. I almost have up when you couldn't decide the winner but common sense prevailed in the end. I have been following the competition as a guest from day one & you really did a good job. Now that a winner has emerged, what next?

Ibime: Where the party at?
Apologies to all who felt letdown by the battle.
I didn't spend much time on it. There's no hunger at Christmas time.
Welldone to Prekky who's a great sport.
I'm not going out like this though. I'll have one final battle against Mikuz any weekend soon.

It seems the champion is scared of Coogar. Mikuz has not requested for a battle against you but Coogar has. Let us have a laugh at least. The money is on you to win this one so stop ducking like a scaredy cat.

1 Like

Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by coogar: 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
яhymΣ_ ȴunα†!¢:
LoooooooL, this dbr na mumu ^^

he's a big mumu but you are a bigger mumu.

DBR:
ouch!!! U didn't even consider Cooger?
Pls don't let all his boast of improved biting skill go in vain o.
Nice job by U and Prekky tho. Will luuuv to see another encounter soonest.
oNe

would you willingly enter a lion's den? ibime is not suicidal even though he's got MEND cousins.
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by coogar: 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2014
#teamgarri#:

Congratulations for hosting a hitch-free tourney. I almost have up when you couldn't decide the winner but common sense prevailed in the end. I have been following the competition as a guest from day one & you really did a good job. Now that a winner has emerged, what next?
It seems the champion is scared of Coogar. Mikuz has not requested for a battle against you but Coogar has. Let us have a laugh at least. The money is on you to win this one so stop ducking like a scaredy cat.

ibime is a püssy.
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by Ibime(m): 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
Coogar should go drop some bars on FFR. If it's any good, I'll battle him. I get challenged to battle almost daily but we all know the score, FFR is where we filter those who are worth battling from the noisemakers.
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by teamgarri1: 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ibime: Coogar should go drop some bars on FFR. If it's any good, I'll battle him. I get challenged to battle almost daily but we all know the score, FFR is where we filter those who are worth battling from the noisemakers.

Izzokay. cheesy
Mr Coogar, over to you. The criteria remains you must write something even if it's 8/16 bars at FLOW FOR RANK.
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by Krizzkutz(m): 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2014
This thread sopos D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ front page now

Mod!!!!!!!!!!
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by coogar: 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ibime: Coogar should go drop some bars on FFR. If it's any good, I'll battle him. I get challenged to battle almost daily but we all know the score, FFR is where we filter those who are worth battling from the noisemakers.

let me write something very light for the benefit of the others. watch out.....
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by ThePrekky(m): 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
congrats King Ibime. . . nice! anyways bro, if you ever decide on a rematch, you can send mikuz to inform me
kudos to mikuz. hosting no easy...sorry for d pressure
Thanks for d opportunity, everyone. . .my deed here is done
#ThePrekky
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by airmark(m): 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
coogar:

let me write something very light for the benefit of the others. watch out.....

It must nt be very light. If its below expectation,then ninjas will call your bluff. Don't use pre-emptive technique to give us junks. We anticipate something hyper d,ope based on the fact its almighty coogar. The ground must shake from nigeria to nicaragua grin
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by stacomaster(m): 8:08am On Jan 05, 2014
Krizzkutz: This thread sopos D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ front page now

Mod!!!!!!!!!!

..Lmao... ^^
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by dj5naira(m): 12:32pm On Jan 05, 2014

He tried casting demons/ but he ain’t 'P Square'. . . .so they left
the pastor bleeding/
chanting “Peter we know, Paul we know. . . but who are you?”. . .as they slapped and beat him!!/

Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by LooNat11kk: 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

* * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * / M.i Vs Ice Prince. Who Is Better? / *** Warcraft : Reign Of Chaos - Glacierz Vs Joshuabase ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.