Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** (7574 Views)

* * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ibime Vs U3 ) ** / ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by mikuz(m): 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
Ema prince:
PH boy wey dey speak ABA slang loool

All these things na your fault.
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by EvilChapterz(m): 7:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
mikuz:

I do not support it. Setting time limits to battles on here has never been done. It is the final, yes but that does not make it more important than other matches? Checkmate? I do not know what you are talking about. So the other matches that came before this one were not checkmated? Yes? When does setting timelimits translate to checkmating? Please stop overhyping this brawl. Alot of people expected much more from this battle. Judging by the shocking homophonic puns you guys wrote, its more than enough to claim that this battle did not live up to the billing. So quit bringing all these argument in the name of 'its a final'. Going by how I rated you guys before this match, Ill say this its a weak battle. Those homophonic puns up there are unpardonable faults. Those are the kinda wordies we expect from the likes of Dj and Maestro. I gave you my vote cos Ibime's faults annoyed me more. While I was reading his verse if he was close to me I for punch am and face the consequences. I began to wonder if this was the same guy that wrote against Blaq and Thunder and against me too.
So quit overhyping this fight, I can count 5 battles in this tourney that were better than this. If to say voters allow me reach finals I sure say Seun for done dey give out prize money by now.

Haha . . Word
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by Emaprince: 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
mikuz:

All these things na your fault.
I was thinking same but wetin man go do?
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by ThePrekky(m): 10:43pm On Jan 01, 2014
mikuz:

I do not support it. Setting time limits to battles on here has never been done. It is the final, yes but that does not make it more important than other matches? Checkmate? I do not know what you are talking about. So the other matches that came before this one were not checkmated? Yes? When does setting timelimits translate to checkmating? Please stop overhyping this brawl. Alot of people expected much more from this battle. Judging by the shocking homophonic puns you guys wrote, its more than enough to claim that this battle did not live up to the billing. So quit bringing all these argument in the name of 'its a final'. Going by how I rated you guys before this match, Ill say this its a weak battle. Those homophonic puns up there are unpardonable faults. Those are the kinda wordies we expect from the likes of Dj and Maestro. I gave you my vote cos Ibime's faults annoyed me more. While I was reading his verse if he was close to me I for punch am and face the consequences. I began to wonder if this was the same guy that wrote against Blaq and Thunder and against me too.
So quit overhyping this fight, I can count 5 battles in this tourney that were better than this. If to say voters allow me reach finals I sure say Seun for done dey give out prize money by now.
sir moderator, was all that necessary? just cos I suggested a way for you to settle d pending problem in ur tourney? I over hype d battle? That seems like something you did, yourself. "if say voters allow you reach finals?" Are you sure something else isn't eating you up?

1 Like

Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by mikuz(m): 7:47am On Jan 02, 2014
ThePrekky:
sir moderator, was all that necessary? just cos I suggested a way for you to settle d pending problem in ur tourney? I over hype d battle? That seems like something you did, yourself. "if say voters allow you reach finals?" Are you sure something else isn't eating you up?

I do not see how this is a pending problem. Counting of votes has never been a problem and it will never be.
Nothing is eating me up bro, we are all in this for fun. Nobody has put in more effort to make this tourney work more than I have done. Or you think Seun is paying me or what? If I reach finals e go affect my bank account?
Thanks for your suggestion but . . .

1 Like

Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by DBR: 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
Gosh!! Happy new year guys.
Hope ma vote aint late!
But first all, where the F did all these strange names come from??
It's suspect to me, are these mercenary voters/
Ok, to the biness. .

Ibime has the most enjoyable barz, flow and was consistent from barz to barz,
Prekky's struggled in some places, and i THINK he was tryin too hard cos he's battlin Ibime.
This is the least enjoyed i'v read of prekky's body of work.

A Note of personals: Bis took this part.
Why? Touch a man's religion and u'v touched his essence for living.
We all know how precious Prekky's faith is to him even tho he kick bars for fun (just like me).
And i got lots of respect for Prekky in this regard.
But Bis was so disrespectful and capitalized on this well with classic liturgical barz
turning exegesis to relevant punchline!

Are y'all kiddin me? Bis took this by a fairly long/mid-range shot.

Opener : ibime
Flows: ibime
Rhymes: tie
Metas: tie
Punchline: ibime
Personal: Ibime
Wordplay: tie
Closer: ibime : Prekky wuldda taken this, but that his bar is kinda flawed.

Mvgt: ibime

oNe

1 Like

Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by coogar: 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
DBR, if ibime cums in a cup, you would drink it. you read those 2 battles & in your opinion, you thought ibime took metas, punchlines, rhymes & flow? it's very laughable.....

why do you guys suck on ibime's nuts so much? does he send moneygram to you guys? even the die-hard fan of ibime would admit the battle was neck & neck.

either of them can be argued to have won - it depends on the style that suits the judge. you then went on the most aggressive dïck-riding campaign yet seen on this section. you need to chill out, bro!

3 Likes

Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by DBR: 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
@Mikuz

Instead of creating a thread for Ibime vs Cooger,
i advice u do Cooger vs any random newbie, if he survives (which i doubt grin ) then let him battle the rank 1 rung at a time.
Cos after all who that eFF is Cooger?
He got no pedigree.
We've not seen any of his writtens,
so it's only right he gets on his drake ishh and start from the bottom!

oNe
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by DBR: 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
coogar: DBR, if ibime cums in a cup, you would drink it. you read those 2 battles & in your opinion, you thought ibime took metas, punchlines, rhymes & flow? it's very laughable.....
why do you guys suck on ibime's nuts so much? does he send moneygram to you guys? even the die-hard fan of ibime would admit the battle was neck & neck.
either of them can be argued to have won - [b]it depends on the style that suits the judge. [/b]you then went on the most aggressive dïck-riding campaign yet seen on this section. you need to chill out, bro!

Your contradictions make me worry and im gradually comin to a conclusion
that ur fingers move faster, than the speed of ur brain.
So if u know it depends on the STYLE THAT SUITS THE JUDGE, and it's my OPINION, why waste space on the thread with ur typings?

1: Iv explained on what basis i viewed it. Relevance of Faith and Religion.
No one can deny how potent this is . If that frame of reference doesnt float urs, its up to u.
2: i find Bis lines more enjoyable, if u dont see how that and point 1 connects to FLOW, RHYMES, PERSONALS et al then blame u not me.
3: E'rone knows the long period of rivalry DBR had wit Bis here, so to
suggest im involved in such brainless fantasies of urs such as cum sippin and nuts lickin is sth u need to seek help for.

oNe

1 Like

Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by coogar: 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
DBR: @Mikuz

Instead of creating a thread for Ibime vs Cooger,
i advice u do Cooger vs any random newbie, if he survives (which i doubt grin ) then let him battle the rank 1 rung at a time.
Cos after all who that eFF is Cooger?
He got no pedigree.
We've not seen any of his writtens,
so it's only right he gets on his drake ishh and start from the bottom!

oNe

ibime will die a violent death with the expensive heat i pack. this is coogar, not theprekky or ema prince. ibime will never post again on this section by the time i am done with him.

mikuz, set it up, please. i need about 1 night to finish off ibime & his stans. trust me, you shall get a bit of my wrath as well. this is the takeover. coogar is about to change the face of this section for good!

DBR:
Your contradictions make me worry and im gradually comin to a conclusion
that ur fingers move faster, than the speed of ur brain.

your cognitive reasoning needs help from the united nations. where's the contradiction. you score-card gave ibime 5-0. i am saying even the most biased ibime stan would have their scorecard at 4-3, 5-4 or something closer but you took dïckriding to another level.

So if u know it depends on the STYLE THAT SUITS THE JUDGE, and it's my OPINION, why waste space on the thread with ur typings?
1: Iv explained on what basis i viewed it. Relevance of Faith and Religion.
No one can deny how potent this is . If that frame of reference doesnt float urs, its up to u.

so the bit theprekky did on ibime count for nothing because ibime touched his religiousness? this is why rap-battle illiterates should not be allowed to judge. they both did extensive damage to each other.

2: i find Bis lines more enjoyable, if u dont see how that and point 1 connects to FLOW, RHYMES, PERSONALS et al then blame u not me.

dïckrider......

3: E'rone knows the long period of rivalry DBR had wit Bis here, so to
suggest im involved in such brainless fantasies of urs such as cum sippin and nuts lickin is sth u need to seek help for.
oNe

yes, that's how many sëxual relationships start. a bit of resentment from the bïtch until the nigga convinces her & she starts sücking his balls. you are the bïtch in this analogy, while ibime is the obese negro. your rivalry in the past has nothing to do with you blowing his cöck at every opportunity.

1 Like

Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by DBR: 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
coogar:
ibime will die a violent death with the expensive heat i pack. this is coogar, not theprekky or ema prince. ibime will never post again on this section by the time i am done with him.
mikuz, set it up, please. i need about 1 night to finish off ibime & his stans. trust me, you shall get a bit of my wrath as well. this is the takeover. coogar is about to change the face of this section for good!

If u didnt succeed in ur previous life, what is puffin u up now thinkin u stand a chance? improved biting skills??
You are not a worthy opponent to me Cooger!
U neva was and never will be.
Highfalutin vocabs and insult bereft of any molecule of creativity or ingenuity are worthless.
They are nothin but plain balderdash!!!

oNe
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by coogar: 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
DBR:

If u didnt succeed in ur previous life, what is puffin u up now thinkin u stand a chance? improved biting skills?? You are not a worthy opponent to me Cooger! U neva was and never will be.
Highfalutin vocabs and insult bereft of any molecule of creativity or ingenuity are worthless.
They are nothin but plain balderdash!!!

oNe

talk is cheap, cowboy!!
you have not battled in aeons & your vocab at best is kindergarten. i dunno why you are speaking for ibime. ibime is the champ & he must defend his crown. he either takes my battle or he relinquishes his seat. you on the other hand is just a runt that feeds from the king's table. we ain't mates!
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by DBR: 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2014

so the bit theprekky did on ibime count for nothing because ibime touched his religiousness? this is why rap-battle illiterates should not be allowed to judge. they both did extensive damage to each other.

dude, U gon start exposing ur shortcomings for the world to see now.
We are note scoring in points!! Hwz that so hard for you to get??
Its a case of tie or win.
Nothin like so and so had punches too so i'll score him 3.4 and because the other dude did better i'l score him 4.2. its either u Tie it, Lose it, or Win it.

yes, that's how many sëxual relationships start. a bit of resentment from the bïtch until the nigga convinces her & she starts sücking his balls. you are the bïtch in this analogy, while ibime is the obese negro. your rivalry in the past has nothing to do with you blowing his cöck at every opportunity.

LMAO!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy .
i swear u just a ffuckin clown!!!! This cracked me up!!
Honestly u exist here for ma amusement. i sorry for any1 wey dey that takes u serious!

oNe
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by DBR: 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
coogar:
talk is cheap, cowboy!!
you have not battled in aeons & your vocab at best is kindergarten. i dunno why you are speaking for ibime. ibime is the champ & he must defend his crown. he either takes my battle or he relinquishes his seat. you on the other hand is just a runt that feeds from the king's table. we ain't mates!

Yep, thats the only truth uv said so far. We aint mates.
Cos as long as NL Rap battles thread lives DBR's name will ever be revered.
While Cooger will never ever pop up in any convo of those who held theirs, groomed heirs or contributed anythin meaningful.
That's somethin like Ether that makes u burn slow with envy!!!

oNe
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by coogar: 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
DBR:
dude, U gon start exposing ur shortcomings for the world to see now.
We are note scoring in points!! Hwz that so hard for you to get??
Its a case of tie or win.
Nothin like so and so had punches too so i'll score him 3.4 and because the other dude did better i'l score him 4.2. its either u Tie it, Lose it, or Win it.

still, prof DBR can't get it.
how did you know ibime won it or tied it? you must have looked at their writtens & see who did more multis, whose flow was more on point & reh reh. then in the final count, the rapper that won the most in the criteria graded would win.

LMAO!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy .
i swear u just a ffuckin clown!!!! This cracked me up!!
Honestly u exist here for ma amusement. i sorry for any1 wey dey that takes u serious!
oNe

if i can make you go hysterical with simple analogies like this, imagine the kind of vivid painting my bars would do to you. DBR, be careful, you don't want my bars kick-boxing you.

DBR:
Yep, thats the only truth uv said so far. We aint mate. Cos as long as NL Rap battles thread lives DBR's name will ever be revered.
While Cooger will never ever pop up in any convo of those who held theirs, groomed heirs or contributed anythin meaningful.
That's somethin like Ether that makes u burn slow with envy!!!
oNe

you rapped in the golden age of this section. anyone could be termed a legend then. flowshow was so legendary, he even started a rap tutorial session for newbs. mrcrackles & lalaboi were also battling. so my old professor, your legend status was when this place was substandard!
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by DBR: 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
coogar:
still, prof DBR can't get it.
how did you know ibime won it or tied it? you must have looked at their writtens & see who did more multis, whose flow was more on point & reh reh. then in the final count, the rapper that won the most in the criteria graded would win.
Ok, so after looking at those IMO ibime did more, and won most criteria cos his sytle barz etc suits me more as a judge.
Aint that simple enough?

coogar:

if i can make you go hysterical with simple analogies like this, imagine the kind of vivid painting my bars would do to you. DBR, be careful, you don't want my bars kick-boxing you.

lol. Ok sir.

coogar:

you rapped in the golden age of this section. anyone could be termed a legend then. flowshow was so legendary, he even started a rap tutorial session for newbs. mrcrackles & lalaboi were also battling. so my old professor, your legend status was when this place was substandard!

Again as always, u are in error. I only stopped late 2012s/early13 !
And lets say u are right and anybody culdda attained legendary status then,
how come u neva did attain any , save the bitters status u got?? Just asking.
But enuff yakking dude.
Prove thy self with some writtens and save us the babbles of thine imaginary skill that thou boast of.

oNe

oNe
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by coogar: 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
DBR:
Ok, so after looking at those IMO ibime did more, and won most criteria cos his sytle barz etc suits me more as a judge.
Aint that simple enough?

it's not.....you are a dïck rider.

Again as always, u are in error. I only stopped late 2012s/early13 !
And lets say u are right and anybody culdda attained legendary status then,
how come u neva did attain any , save the bitters status u got?? Just asking.

i have never written a battle verse on this forum. i dunno if you are high on amphetamines or you are confusing me with someone else you know.

But enuff yakking dude.
Prove thy self with some writtens and save us the babbles of thine imaginary skill that thou boast of.
oNe

i will drop a rough sketch when mikuz sets up my battle with your idol. i will make sure you get a mention in my writtens. i am killing all y'all.
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by Ibime(m): 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
lol. Abeg make una carry market go another thread. This is not discussion thread.
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by DBR: 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
coogar:
it's not.....you are a dïck rider.
i have never written a battle verse on this forum. i dunno if you are high on amphetamines or you are confusing me with someone else you know.
i will drop a rough sketch when mikuz sets up my battle with your idol. i will make sure you get a mention in my writtens. i am killing all y'all.

Blah blah blah. . .
Rough sketch? Lmao! uv been preparing since last year for this
and now u already creating an alibi cos u know waeva u pen its gon be fluff
Shuush!!!! u just a jester.

oNe
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by ThePrekky(m): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
smh
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
Yawns.....borinq fite??

Aßeg hu z ur new king?
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by coogar: 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ibime: lol. Abeg make una carry market go another thread. This is not discussion thread.

shut up, you MEND terrorist!

DBR:
Blah blah blah. . .
Rough sketch? Lmao! uv been preparing since last year for this
and now u already creating an alibi cos u know waeva u pen its gon be fluff
Shuush!!!! u just a jester.
oNe

just watch when i behead ibime(your idol)
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by EvilChapterz(m): 9:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
The way people are getting worked up over text battles am begining to feel they receive salary for texting grin grin grin grin
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by aieo(m): 11:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
Prekky's bar was cool but boring IMO, ibime's line's carries readers along, nd i just think he got the win, Am not known here, neither in Facebook, i just love rap!
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by CastORvill: 12:16am On Jan 04, 2014
please who won finally all we see are chit chats
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by ssfWeShss: 12:46am On Jan 04, 2014
Altho every1's entitled to their own opinion but stil DBR's verdict is one sided. Prekky dropped sum good lines even if he didn't really carry us along like ibime did.. ( Don't get hw DBR missed this). I'll say ibime won but may stil hav to defend his crown against cooger. I mean fine ibime.. U'v won.. But wil u jez chicken out after all d insults and challenge cooger threw at ur feet? U d faqkin king.. U hav to do sumfin. I really dnt feel cooger nd DBR's brawl tho.. Xchnging words like chicks when they should b xchngin punch lines like men.
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by DBR: 9:13am On Jan 04, 2014
$$fWeSh$$:
Altho every1's entitled to their own opinion but stil DBR's verdict is one sided. Prekky dropped sum good lines even if he didn't really carry us along like ibime did.. ( Don't get hw DBR missed this). I'll say ibime won but may stil hav to defend his crown against cooger. I mean fine ibime.. U'v won.. But wil u jez chicken out after all d insults and challenge cooger threw at ur feet? U d faqkin king.. U hav to do sumfin. I really dnt feel cooger nd DBR's brawl tho.. Xchnging words like chicks when they should b xchngin punch lines like men.

First all lemme say this. I have absolutely nothing against Prekky. We dont have issues at all.
I was actually hoping he'll win. But shit happns.

And mayb my vote didnt reflect it, but Prekky got really good lines so, i didnt miss them.
However, the verdicts wont show the scores if he got a 4.1 and ibime scores a 4.7 in the criteria.
All you'll see is ibime winning the criteria. and where they score same point lets say a 4.5, all u'l see is a TIE
I hope u get ma point, so its not a 1 sided baseless decision tho trolls like cooger will wanna color it so.

As per brawl with Cooger. Lol far from it, this is no brawl. There's history behind it.
There's been this "friendly" exchange of words(not barz) goin on.
For both of us Its piece of cake to kick barz and exchange punchlines.
But a its always been a banter and thats what it is.

oNe

1 Like

Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by ProsperoGreat(m): 9:55am On Jan 04, 2014
saw the link to this battle on fb rap qroups.

this be a nice brawl I must say.
My opinion
Opener - Prekky [qud play if words with drugs and cocaine and stuff. nice. Ibime had a nice concept but that ma lack eye wordplay was just not the best]
Closer - Ibime. [ ibime Had more sting to it, Prekky looks like he rushed that part cos d execution wasn't as expected]
Rhymes - tie
flow - Prekky [ibime's bars were too long in some places without connecting rhymes especially places he wanted to fuse words to use as punch or somfin]
metas - ibime. focus and precision, not just the use of the word "like"
Punch - Prekky. haha! [love the lot from the flower line, starting from the 'stick' to 'stigma'... also d play on cards nd neil Armstrong were hitting. or is it gwam gwam gwam? hehe .Ibime had gud ones too but he kept coming with the same concepts to punch partly cos he focused on just bible stuff, which made him run out of ideas]
Personals - Ibime [Prekky did come good with that blaq, brake throttle ish and d Ibime without me, which was very intelligent, but ibime didn't relent on d pastor ish... hawking his cassettes in church!! haba. charlie this be insult na!]
Wordplay - Prekky [had a lot of puns in been lines that he didn't even care to highlight. many would miss em. ibime shot himself in d foot.. Jehosephat is pronounced JEHOSHAPHAT by d way and d mama papa wordies r becoming boring]
MVGT - Prekky as it stands. His verse was more intelligently crafted, not something you see everyday. Ibime came real good too but I think he was trying hard or maybe exhaustion. anyone
VERY CREATIVE BATTLE

3 Likes

Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by EvilChapterz(m): 11:59am On Jan 04, 2014
Prospero Great: saw the link to this battle on fb rap qroups.

this be a nice brawl I must say.
My opinion

Biko Mechieonu.

Who be diz one?

First things first!

This battle link was posted by Mikuz on RGA about 4-5days ago, when he posted it did he ask Fb MC's to come cast a vote? And you said nobody knows you on Fb, that means you either not a battler or you created your acct yesterday,. .

You just jumped and dropped a verd, then hurried up to FFR pasted some verses only you can understand, who are you trying to deceive? To make us believe your a member when the date of your acct is clear and you've gat just 4 posts? Even me that's a newbie, atleast i've had a battle here, pls don't turn this battle into PDP.

I don't blame you, i only blame IBIME who's in a hurry to complete this battle and had to open vote for all, so that means anybody can jump from Fb or any country, even a non netcee and cast a vote,

Am not kicking against your Opinion but i find you fake Biko, post link to your Fb profile lets see,
This battle link was pasted about 5days ago and your just seeing it today! Ndi ara
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by ThePrekky(m): 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
EvilChapterz:

Biko Mechieonu.

Who be diz one?

First things first!

This battle link was posted by Mikuz on RGA about 4-5days ago, when he posted it did he ask Fb MC's to come cast a vote? And you said nobody knows you on Fb, that means you either not a battler or you created your acct yesterday,. .

You just jumped and dropped a verd, then hurried up to FFR pasted some verses only you can understand, who are you trying to deceive? To make us believe your a member when the date of your acct is clear and you've gat just 4 posts? Even me that's a newbie, atleast i've had a battle here, pls don't turn this battle into PDP.

I don't blame you, i only blame IBIME who's in a hurry to complete this battle and had to open vote for all, so that means anybody can jump from Fb or any country, even a non netcee and cast a vote,

Am not kicking against your Opinion but i find you fake Biko, post link to your Fb profile lets see,
This battle link was pasted about 5days ago and your just seeing it today! Ndi ara
uhh bro. you sound unnecessarily nd suspiciously pained, ryt from d beginning.. Anyways, I don't think he's d first mc to come over from fb to vote, look back and see d list of strange names (for example luk @ $$fwwesh$$ this should be d first time he's voting on any battle and iv never seen him on ffr nd stuff and you said nothing about his view even when he said stuffs like "so ibime, now you've won, how will you defend your crown against coogar"... What does that one mean?? I'm not disputing his verdict shaa but just using him to cite example), half of which are ppl from d oda side nd done probably signed up just to belong in what is happening, after you guys made d thing every man's share. Besides I'm beginning to second ibime on the "only dv votes should count" to avoid all this. Please sir mikuz if you will, scrap all oda verdicts apart from tourney voters.. Ibime's words be coming to pass
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by rhymeunatic(m): 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
I seriously blame the moderator and the battlers for this nonsense.
First off, Mr mikuz? If there's no time limit for votes to be casted, how will there be a winner??
Or until seun comes to cast his own vote too? That bullcrap!
And I also blame ibime big time,for opening the battle to everyone.A final should have its own rules.
Plus, why is it that ya'll tackle anyone that votes for prekky? Makes it seem like you people are 'dickriders'..tho to me ibime won this , but let pple cast their votes and let's move on with our lives
PS:::cooger,please take all ur rants to ffr..would u like it if ur battle thread gets flooded with stupid comments?

2 Likes

Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by EvilChapterz(m): 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
ThePrekky:
uhh bro. you sound unnecessarily nd suspiciously pained, ryt from d beginning.. Anyways, I don't think he's d first mc to come over from fb to vote, look back and see d list of strange names (for example luk @ $$fwwesh$$ this should be d first time he's voting on any battle and iv never seen him on ffr nd stuff and you said nothing about his view, not disputing his verdict but just using him to cite example), half of which are ppl from d oda side nd done probably signed up just to belong in what is happening, after you guys made d thing every man's share. Besides I'm beginning to second ibime on the "only dv votes should count" to avoid all this. Please sir mikuz if you will, scrap all oda verdicts apart from tourney voters.. Ibime's words be coming to pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

M.i Vs Ice Prince. Who Is Better? / *** Warcraft : Reign Of Chaos - Glacierz Vs Joshuabase *** / ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.