Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

" The Freestyle Lounge" - Rap Battles (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / " The Freestyle Lounge" (59607 Views)

M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury / Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (48) (Go Down)

Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by chasisgirl(f): 6:34am On Sep 28, 2008
@shaz
next time u delete my post . i wil report u to seun and give u more deleting work to do,, i wil post an entire dictionary here , andlet me see howu wil delet that !.sars pussi.before u wake up to delete this they wil read it.

@hybrid
continue being shaz's a 14yr old houseboy .agbaya .u want her to judge so that she can favour u.abi?
Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by FLOWSHOW: 6:59am On Sep 28, 2008
@shaz and chaisigirl
yall need to stop fighting , men u gurls are suppose to be grown by now.and girls dont fight, chasisgirl just leave her alone and shaz dont be deleting posts again. u guys should settle ur scores amicably and stop messing up here again .
Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by HYBRIDX(m): 8:06am On Sep 28, 2008
@ ALL NETCEES

kindly ignore. . . . . . . . wink
Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by HYBRIDX(m): 8:17am On Sep 28, 2008
@chasisgirl

waiting on em dictionaries. . . . .hope its a 1000 pages? anything less wnt be acceptable. . . .bet it will take shaz just a punch on bottom to delete ur sh***t . . . .and what u say is true . . .i am a shaz 14yr old houseboy tongue . . .u gots a problem with that kiss . . .look if u wannna kiss her pretty a$$ too jus say so
Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by HYBRIDX(m): 8:34am On Sep 28, 2008
sorry

@chasisgirl

waiting on em dictionaries. . . . .hope its a 1000 pages? anything less wnt be acceptable. . . .bet it will take shaz just a punch on the button to delete ur sh***t . . . .and what u say is true . . .i am a shaz 14yr old houseboy tongue. . .u gots a problem with that kiss . . .look if u wannna kiss her pretty a$$ too jus say so
Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by Crude(m): 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2008
@The multiple I.D Clone

Argh! Wat the hell is ur problem? Haha! Are u the only one on Nairaland? U're always playing the blackleg on Nairaland,
U're hating on this netcee, u're beefing on the other netcee, why dont get the hell outta here and rot in a psychiatric hospital? 'Cos i kinda figure that's all u need right now. If only i could lay my eyes on this fuccker, i swear by my Evitar, that's it, that's it. Punk, grow the fucck up

@All

U know i'm finnin amputate this Blackleg of the Rap Family. Afterall, Rap Family has got numerous legs than a milipede
Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by FLOWSHOW: 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2008
@all
the ''MRCS'' aka multiple retard clones keep cracking jokes on ya, for like 3yrs now and yall keep giving them the attention. aint u all stupid?
isnt it this same MRCS that tormented nl in 2007? u all must be a buncha clowns to still keep fighting the MRCS in 2008.
Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by Crude(m): 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2008
FLOWSHOW:

@all
the ''MRCS'' aka multiple retard clones keep cracking jokes on ya, for like 3yrs now and yall keep giving them the attention. aint u all stupid?
isnt it this same MRCS that tormented nl in 2007? u all must be a buncha clowns to still keep fighting the MRCS in 2008.

You saying this cos prolly ur ass is tired of fighting back, and u are the stupid one cos every netcees know u're one of 'em. . . . . . . .u cant fool no one Retard.
Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by HYBRIDX(m): 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2008
@crude

let go bro . . . . . hope u enjoyin the long brake?
Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by Crude(m): 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2008
Ok Brid. . . . . .I promise ya it's gone. . . . . . . .trust me. . . . . . . .Yoh! The brake, yeah! aint nothn like it, i'm truly enjoying it there. . . . .

@The Ret. . . . (lol)
lipsrsealed
Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by FLOWSHOW: 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2008
lol. i always get the last laugh.buncha clowns who dont know MRCS play pranks .
and crude and makarapussi just happens to be the latest 2008 victim. lmfao.

@chasisgirl and edosaio
u girls should go on leave till december 25 xmas.if u girls talk again am sending u back to planet jupiter

@crude
bring it on , i eat beef and cattle all day

@shaz and hybrid
the tourney can now take place in peace .the MRCS have been bribed .

@wordsmith
where u at nigga . ?shout out to yall motherfackers . let the tourney begin
Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by HYBRIDX(m): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2008
undecided

@crude

my multilinks internet connection's really messing up man . . . . . .kinda pissd men
Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by tianshie(m): 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2008
Sup people?
Brid,Tha King waitin 4 that tourney ta kick uff grin
Sup Gbade?

Metafuh Mataduhz in tha house!!!
Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by Crude(m): 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2008
@Brid

Hey that's not good man, i really feel concerned. But is'nt there a way of contacting the multilinks admin and tell 'em bout it? Somthn could be done from tither
Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by chasisgirl(f): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2008
HYBRID-X:

@chasisgirl[/b]

waiting on em dictionaries. . . . .hope its a 1000 pages? anything less wnt be acceptable. . . .bet it will take shaz just a punch on the button to delete ur sh***t . . . .and what u say is true . . .i am a shaz 14yr old houseboy tongue. . .u gots a problem with that kiss . . .look if u wannna kiss her pretty a$$ too jus say so

@hybrid
fools like u always come out to embarass yaslf and show how much of an illiterate you are , so u dont know that shaz cannot delete posts that you quote , its only shows of an educated illiterate, ur just lucky to be working among babbons . bloody ass kisser. fool look at him taking pride in kissing shaz ass. a girl that he can born 2 times and even be her grandfada. grin grin brainless bread
Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by chasisgirl(f): 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2008
lol i will start quoting whatever i say now. now shaz must always be on nairaland more often .no break 4 her .
                                      _____                   ____
i\        /i                           i         \                 /        \
i  \    /  i                           i          i                i
i    \/    i                           i ___ /                 i
i           i                          i \                         i
i           i                          i    \                      i
i           i                          i      \                    i
i           i[b]ULTIPLE [/b]             i        \ETARD         \_____[b]LONES [/b]
Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by HYBRIDX(m): 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2008

@chassisgirl

why u soo worked up cos i have decided to "embarass myself" . . . . ? ok i am all what u said . . .so whats next . . .am loving it . . .especially the a$$ kissing part . . . . i aint gonnna trade words wit u . . . .na . . .

@crude

yo!! jus mahaging the connection . . . gonnnna storm hey office first thing thursday morning . . . .the tourney iis still on bro . . . b easy

@tianshe

i see u bro . . . .bet u enjoying the brake ? . . .tourney coming up soonnnnnnnnn much respeck
Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by chasisgirl(f): 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2008
HYBRID-X:

@chassisgirl

why u soo worked up because i have decided to "embarass myself" . . . . ? ok i am all what u said . . .so whats next . . .am loving it . . .especially the a$$ kissing part . . . . i aint gonnna trade words wit u . . . .na . . .

@crude

yo!! jus mahaging the connection . . . gonnnna storm hey office first thing thursday morning . . . .the tourney iis still on bro . . . b easy

@tianshe

i see u bro . . . .bet u enjoying the brake ? . . .tourney coming up soonnnnnnnnn much respeck

u aint gonna exchange words wit me?, u just did u agbaya.
and ''brake'' is spelt ''break'' not ''brake'' . i told u you were an illiterate.anytime u talk u always embarass urself . am terribly ashamed of you.
Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by makavele: 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2008
Chaiiiii

Na hybrid una dey insult like this! chasisgirl, e be like say u no get 'red skirt," abi u no know say hybrid no be ur "paale" mate?
Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by Wordsmith(m): 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2008
@ hybrid,

just ignore the R. Sincerely waiting for the tourney.

@ tianshie,

Sup doe? yea, i see you. Heard from p_lo lately?
Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by saucekid(m): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2008
uhm . . . .
Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by trex007(m): 2:57pm On Oct 01, 2008
@all
wassaap
Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by tianshie(m): 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2008
@'Smith
aint hurd from P in a long time,like homeboi took a trip to mars grin
What it do homes?
Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by Wordsmith(m): 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2008
@ t-rex,

where u been all this while? Keep it pimpin, pimpin. . .

@ tianshie,

y'know the boy's on his grind like meat graters. 'Tis like the whole board's on sleep mode. . .
Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by trex007(m): 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2008
@smith
yeah man,av bin on da grind like a million mills.tryin 2 stay active tho, i see em retards bringin drama in here, nl's african magic
Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by saucekid(m): 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2008
interesting
Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by Shaz(f): 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2008
And what's so interesting?
Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by chiogo(f): 11:38pm On Oct 02, 2008
C'mon Shaz, this is very interesting, looool.

@Wordsmith, "The R", lmao, nice one.

Pheww, same R's till today. I'm out, be baq when I need to laugh some more.
Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by HYBRIDX(m): 7:40am On Oct 03, 2008
@NETCESS

brace urselfs peeps . . . . .its going down . . . .

@wordsmith

hmmmmm the "R" nice one . . . . . .no need calling names . . .they all categorised the "R" . . . . .world beware of the "R's"
Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by hashbaybee: 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2008
Yo this is d thread ya’ll bin missin me in
D name is hashbaybee, still kickin in
No mean say I b small boy wey u fit pik in
Haters beware, cos i just came frm sallah so cow meat (beef) is wat I might b bringin in/
Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by Crude(m): 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2008
@WordSmith

"R" Lol. . . . men u're killin me, that's about the right sign post they should erect. . . Lmfao

@T-rex

Waddup mayne

@Sauce

wat it do hommie
Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by dono3a5(m): 8:39am On Oct 05, 2008
all i see is cat fight?wat abt the freestyles ? sad undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (48)

M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Strictly Naija Rap(Pigeon English Rap)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.