Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,409 members, 7,861,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (832291 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
am0s:

near dat sanyo boluwaji area
Never heard that.. In Lagos?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
asper what i know,i stand to be corrected anyways...nigeria has the best ground army in africa due to her population.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
JSMMUYIWA:
NA ONLY U BE D MOD?
ANY OTHER PERSON TO BE MOD TOO?
ABEG SIGNIFY O!
BTW WETIN I SCORE?

3 points, for mb sake cool

You've not impressed me
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by treasuregr8(f): 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
JSMMUYIWA:
U DON READ THE STORY?
BTW THE AUTHOR IS @KINGZPEN
ABI NA D SAME PERSON BE DAT?
**GUESS U HAVE READING AN HOBBY**
PLUS I WILL LIKE THE US(RUMMIES)TO DISCUSS THE STORY HERE!

Yea, mostly writing..I've been wanting to post excerpts of my books on d lit section bt this admission of a thing is really making nervous. Bt soon, soon, ama post them. I hope to have u as one of my editors and commentators
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
HEY!@ADEDAYO,@LEXY AND CO!
YOU GUYS NEED TO ARGUE BASE ON THE ASPIRANTS(POSSIBLE ASPIRANTS)IN THE PARTY O!
WE ALL CAN FENU SO(CAN TELL) DIS AND DAT ON WAT NEEDS TO BE DONE!
BUT AVAILABLE RESOURCES ARE THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDITATES AVAILABLE 4 NOW!OK?
Now the debate is who do you think can do something better under ur choice platform!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
JSMMUYIWA:
ON LITERATURE SECTION!
ABI LO GBO NI?
LITIRECHOO SECTION!
AS THIS THREAD ID EDUCATION SECTION!OK?
SEARCH FOR IT COS U JUST TELL THE TOPIC!

Is this an instruction? Just get to literature section and start searching for nothing? search for what? angry
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
treasuregr8:

Go to literature section..d author is D9ty7

Thanks jawe.

JSM.. Learn from this post..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
Pr0ton:

3 points, for mb sake cool

You've not impressed me
**HUMBLY ASKING THE MOD**
Are u been objective?Besides I though love ur comment(somhow mak me LOLZ..but..)
DEBATE JUDGEMENT NEED MORE THAN UR COMMENT PER SAY!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
FrancisTony:

Why? Because he's an agnostic?

The sin you and I commit everyday is already deadlier than being an agnostic. undecided
and woht sin is dat?? ....wel we're al sinner,and al sins ar equal. But,causin anoda man 2sin is a sin as wel Cc; >>> mattew 18:6, 1cor 8:12,and dats wot his signature doz, if i woz avn doubt abt God b4,readn is current and previous signature wud av brot difrnt tots in my mind and i wud av finaly ended up bn agnostic and atheistic,wic GOD detest most. May God av mercy
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
Pr0ton:

Thanks jawe.

JSM.. Learn from this post..
AM SORRY!
GOT UR POINT
Meanwhile u ask ur question as if u are new!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
Lexxybooy: Abt ur current and previous Signature. If i may ask are u a christian or a muslim or a non-believer?? @PrOton

Treasuregr8 has answered you.

And then.. It's not PrOton, it's Pr0ton
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
Pr0ton:

Is this an instruction? Just get to literature section and start searching for nothing? search for what? angry
U KNOW THE THEME ABI NA TOPIC DONT U?
ABI MAK I SEARCH FOR U?
LOLZ...
AM SORRY AGAIN!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
JSMMUYIWA:
WHATS ARE UR POINT(S)(On ya last paragraph sef?)
AND ur last sentence dare u say so!
WHY CONCLUDE SO?(
ABEGI GIVE POINTS OR I DONT AGREE)
@adeday516 is capable of bailn me out,plz 4giv me m nt gud in typn lng,i had prefer verbal argument
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
Lexxybooy: and woht sin is dat?? ....wel we're al sinner,and al sins ar equal. But,causin anoda man 2sin is a sin as wel Cc; >>> mattew 18:6, 1cor 8:12,and dats wot his signature doz, if i woz avn doubt abt God b4,readn is current and previous signature wud av brot difrnt tots in my mind and i wud av finaly ended up bn agnostic and atheistic,wic GOD detest most. May God av mercy

You can tell that the author of the post above me is not only ignorant of the book he quotes from; he's also utterly brain-washed and blindfolded by religion

So I waste time if I argue.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
treasuregr8:

Yea, mostly writing..I've been wanting to post excerpts of my books on d lit section bt this admission of a thing is really making nervous. Bt soon, soon, ama post them. I hope to have u as one of my editors and commentators
HAPPY TO HEAR DAT!
RELAX UR MIND MISS!
WHY UNNECESSARY PHOBIA?
IT WUD BE WELL.
BTW WATS UR STORY ABT?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by treasuregr8(f): 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
KingzPen: Wooooooooow... Seeing my name on this thread makes me duff my hat to y'all... Thankz for taking your time to read my story...

I'm also a proud product of the first and the best university in Nigeria, the Great and only Great UI...

God Bless Y'all...

I sight u jare, to tell u d truth, ur book was what Motivated me to start writing my first crime story amongst my books..u r really d KINGSPEN. I doff my hat 4 u
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
JSMMUYIWA:
AM SORRY!
GOT UR POINT
Meanwhile u ask ur question as if u are new!

And you answered as if you were old.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
JSMMUYIWA: HEY!@ADEDAYO,@LEXY AND CO!
YOU GUYS NEED TO ARGUE BASE ON THE ASPIRANTS(POSSIBLE ASPIRANTS)IN THE PARTY O!
WE ALL CAN FENU SO(CAN TELL) DIS AND DAT ON WAT NEEDS TO BE DONE!
BUT AVAILABLE RESOURCES ARE THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDITATES AVAILABLE 4 NOW!OK?
Now the debate is who do you think can do something better under ur choice platform!
4nw non has officialy decleard his/her intentions,but d presidencial tickets wil b out by oct 6th,while primary electionz wil hold by dec. By den we wuld knw who 2tlk abt
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
Lexxybooy: @adeday516 i capable of bailn me out,plz 4giv me m nt gud in typn lng,i had prefer verbal argument
MA JEKI N GBO!EHN?
IYEN NI KO MA GBE WA O!
WETIN U START U COM RIN AWAY?(OUN SALO O!)
MISTER USE UR SHORTHAND JUR!
BTW @PROTON U DON DEY ADD TO MY POINTS SO?WITH D ABOVE STATENT?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
JSMMUYIWA:
**HUMBLY ASKING THE MOD**
Are u been objective?Besides I though love ur comment(somhow mak me LOLZ..but..)
DEBATE JUDGEMENT NEED MORE THAN UR COMMENT PER SAY!

But I'm being sincere here. I've been observing the debate between you and adedayo516.. When it comes to your turn, you either run tail and duldge the question by introducing external topics or you just shy away the question by criticism.

And unfortunately for you, your always holding the weaker motion.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
JSMMUYIWA:
MA JEKI N GBO!EHN?
IYEN NI KO MA GBE WA O!
lol, okay oya na, kick off. Wots ur 1st point on "why Jonathan should b re-elected in 2015 polls" or do adedayo516 and me start 1st ni?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
JSMMUYIWA:
MA JEKI N GBO!EHN?
IYEN NI KO MA GBE WA O!

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by treasuregr8(f): 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
JSMMUYIWA:
HAPPY TO HEAR DAT!
RELAX UR MIND MISS!
WHY UNNECESSARY PHOBIA?
IT WUD BE WELL.
BTW WATS UR STORY ABT?

Hm..well, I want to start from my first crime story..though not d best but dats my favorite.u'll get to knw more when d time comes
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
Lexxybooy: lol, okay oya na, kick off. Wots ur 1st point on "why Jonathan should b re-elected in 2015 polls" or do adedayo516 and me start 1st ni?

Mtchewww.. I no even understand una game again sef
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
treasuregr8:

Hm..well, I want to start from my first crime story..though not d best but dats my favorite.u'll get to knw more when d time comes

Reason why we don't have successful people in Nigeria..

You want to start a project with a crime story
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
JSMMUYIWA.. I am still waiting for your counter.. Or you admit my first point??
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
Pr0ton:

Treasuregr8 has answered you.

Pr0ton:

he's also utterly brain-washed and blindfolded by religion

So I waste time if I argue.
LOL.....seriously! Dnt b funny. Abeg mak i ask again, asin u dont believe there is God Almighty?? The creator of heaven and hearth? Aspa u fink evrifin is Nature ryt?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
Lexxybooy: LOL.....seriously! Dnt b funny. Abeg mak i ask again, asin u dont believe there is God Almighty?? The creator of heaven and hearth? Aspa u fink evrifin is Nature ryt?

Why should I believe your god and reject other gods?

You know your God created heaven and earth (He's actually a stranger to venus, mars, jupitar, mercury etc).. How?... From a book.. Where does the book come from?.. You don't know, do you?

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by treasuregr8(f): 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
Pr0ton:

Reason why we don't have successful people in Nigeria..

You want to start a project with a crime story

Dnt even get what u mean..what project?..if u meant my posting of excerpts on d lit thread, like I said before, I didn't choose my crime story cuz it's d best bt cuz I wnt to knw my flaws.others I hv editors working on it but this particular one, I'm still writing, so I choosed it cuz I.coments nd criticisms from NL crime story writers. Che otigbo? (understood?)
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
Lexxybooy: 4nw non has officialy decleard his/her intentions,but d presidencial tickets wil b out by oct 6th,while primary electionz wil hold by dec. By den we wuld knw who 2tlk abt
EHN EN!U DEY PRESS WITHDRAW BUTTON SHEY?
SO WAT U ARE SAYING IS THAT;
You actually do not have any candidate u wish cud be capable in mind?
Na party we go vote for?
Na party go rule the country?
Na our region governors competency u dey compare with the other regions of wic the candidate from ur party might possibly com from?
You think a region government could be compared to a country ruling?
Do you know a president elect automatically becomes the head of his party?(Dats if he were exrcutively vote in).
The party has to do wat he the president wish?
What if he promise his pledge to do as yhe already tested party governors did?(pattern of governing)but betray the pledge to the party and the country?
Wat if he were incompetent?
Lest I forget,give or name ur possible candidate that match the above amd hence could better thos administration!
**More to come**
U NEED TO GIVE ANS TOMY QUESTIONS ACCORDINGLY?
**DOES IT CALLS FOR LONG WRITING?ABEG USE UR SHORTHAND JUR!**
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
Adedayo516: JSMMUYIWA.. I am still waiting for your counter.. Or you admit my first point??
READ MY PENULTIMATE POST AND THEN I WOULD REPLY U!OK?
BTW What u post was obvious to all but what could have been done?
**UR POINT DER IS OF POINT**
MEANWHILE I CAN STILL HIGHLIGHT GOOD THINGS AND HAPPENING OF DIS ADMINISTRATION!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by HouseOfBalloons(f): 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
shoyemiayodeji: asper what i know,i stand to be corrected anyways...nigeria has the best ground army in africa due to her population.
from the top of my head, the Egyptian army is better. Nowadays military strength is not my numbers but equipments

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.