Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,055 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (832219 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
PLEASE RUMMIES?
WIC IS WORSE?;
"Ambitious or Desperate"?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
shoyemiayodeji: First of all ....I will tell u not to underestimate the power of the nigerian army...like seriously we have one of the best army in the world take it or leave it....if u are judging the strenght of the nigerian army with the boko issh...well I will tell you not to...internal strife is not a joking matter...you don't know your foe apart from your partner you don't know who to trust nor who to depend on..but external war..well you know whom you are dealing with...might as well know the weakness.
THANK YOU JARE!
THATS WAT HAVE BEEN TRYING TO PASS ACROSS !
Internal violence has some political stakeholders involved.
You dont just destroy ur people the way u would do to enemy?
Or else it wud be politically used against u!(Take it or leave it)!
Our army arr one of the best but to those close to or in the system are the one that can only understand!
ON THIS NOTE,I DIGRESS!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by treasuregr8(f): 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
FrancisTony:

1) What's the possibility that you who believed in God will make heaven.

2) Which God do you want me to believe? Yahweh, Buddah, Allah etc?

Answer me or reman silent. smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by thankyouJesus(m): 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
When will UI resume?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
Even a fool is counted wise when he
holds his peace; When he shuts his lips,
he is considered perceptive. A fool vents all his feelings, But a wise man holds them back.

Goodnight
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by treasuregr8(f): 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
FrancisTony:

U r two faced, a hypocrite..ur signature shows um believe in Christ, nw u r saying a different thing. Its obvious u r a puppet to influences..first, u followed science students like a zombie cuz u dnt wnt to mingle with dummies, nw its leaving ur belief to something else..JUDAS

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
treasuregr8:

U r two faced, a hypocrite..ur signature shows um believe in Christ, nw u r saying a different thing. Its obvious u r a puppet to influences..first, u followed science students like a zombie cuz u dnt wnt to mingle with dummies, nw its leaving ur belief to something else..JUDAS
*nice*

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
Adedayo516: Even a fool is counted wise when he
he is considered perceptive. A fool vents all his feelings, But a wise man holds them back.

Goodnight
tru tlk,dats d way out
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by treasuregr8(f): 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
Adedayo516: Even a fool is counted wise when he

Goodnight

Oga who r u referring to ni ?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Jamesrock(m): 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
FrancisTony:

Why? Because he's an agnostic?

The sin you and I commit everyday is already deadlier than being an agnostic. undecided
hw va guy...e don tay..hw ur putme..i scored 78 hw abt yu and princecee
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by yolobabe(f): 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
FrancisTony:

I don't need to argue with u cause I know u just want to create a scene........like I said before:"it is not by force"

U have all u need to know about the God I'm talking about(which I'm very sure u no d particular one)

#PEACE[quote author=Adedayo516]Even a fool is counted wise when he
Goodnight
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Yusluv2014: 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hlo,a frnd of mine wnt to stdy Economics in U.I nxt year.bt he wnt to chose math,enq ,eco nd financial accountinq as his jamb combination,my quezn is , does U.I include financial accountinq as one of dre post utme subject.?pls ansa m,God wl bles yu al.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by yolobabe(f): 12:00am On Sep 26, 2014
UI does not for any reason allow financial accounting......so bros/madam.....check their subject combo to know d one to pick and don't choose a wrong combination.......dat is all
Yusluv2014: Hlo,a frnd of mine wnt to stdy Economics in U.I nxt year.bt he wnt to chose math,enq ,eco nd financial accountinq as his jamb combination,my quezn is , does U.I include financial accountinq as one of dre post utme subject.?pls ansa m,God wl bles yu al.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by geedot: 12:24am On Sep 26, 2014
Yusluv2014: Hlo,a frnd of mine wnt to stdy Economics in U.I nxt year.bt he wnt to chose math,enq ,eco nd financial accountinq as his jamb combination,my quezn is , does U.I include financial accountinq as one of dre post utme subject.?pls ansa m,God wl bles yu al.
UOE, Maths, Economics, and Govt should do..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 12:48am On Sep 26, 2014
amen..... Eng,maths econs and geo/govt. Beta stil check jamb brochore well
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by yolobabe(f): 12:53am On Sep 26, 2014
Lexxybooy: amen..... Eng,maths econs and geo/govt. Beta stil check jamb brochore well
fact.....better safe than sorry
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by futurestar001: 1:04am On Sep 26, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Baba mi Ib is Dope as usual..
oya baba, IB problem plenty o
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Yusluv2014: 1:59am On Sep 26, 2014
Tankx 2 u all.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 26, 2014
treasuregr8:

Lol. I never followed someone.

1) Pr0ton, Zikdik etc knows me as conc christian who believed in God and bash atheist on religion section.

2) My signature won't be changed because I became a deist not long ago. smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 26, 2014
Jamesrock: hw va guy...e don tay..hw ur putme..i scored 78 hw abt yu and princecee

Its good. U did C.O.C
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 26, 2014
Why attacking my person instead of answering my question or ignoring.

Is that how your merciful God taught you? embarassed
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 26, 2014
FrancisTony:

Lol. I never followed someone.

1) Pr0ton, Zikdik etc knows me as conc christian who believed in God and bash atheist on religion section.

2) My signature won't be changed because I become a deist not long ago. smiley

dilute Christian.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 26, 2014
Silkmoth33: dilute Christian.

I am not longer a christian tho' attend church.

The one who claimed to be Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omniprescent never striked me as one. smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 26, 2014
FrancisTony:

I am not longer a christian tho' attend church.

The one who claimed to be Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omniprescent never striked me as one. smiley
where u come fall in now and reason pls.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 26, 2014
Silkmoth33: where u come fall in now and reason pls.

I am deist.

Reasons

1) They claimed bible is from God but it contradicts itself. If I start listing it for you, you'll de-convert. grin

2) Bible was written by primitive men filled with hate.
- How can merciful God say kill them gays, lesbians, adulterers etc

3) Bible and Quaran hate women and spew gibberish against them. Mary Magdalene wrote a book in new testament but bible compilers threw it away.

4) There's no history or evidence that Jesus existed.

5) It claims only 144people that will make heaven. Why?

6) In christianity, catholic said that protestant will go to hell fire. Protestant said that Catholic will go to hell fire.
- Muslim said that Christians will go to hell fire. Christians said that Muslim will go to hell fire.

Well, they are countless. smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 26, 2014
FrancisTony:

I am deist.

Reasons

1) They claimed bible is from God but it contradicts itself. If I start listing it for you, you'll de-convert. grin

3) Bible and Quaran hate women and spew gibberish against them. Mary Magdalene wrote a book in new testament but bible compilers threw it away.

6) In christianity, catholic said that protestant will go to hell fire. Protestant said that Catholic will go to hell fire.
- Muslim said that Christians will go to hell fire. Christians said that Muslim will go to hell fire.

I never said I was a Christian. wink
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 26, 2014
Silkmoth33: I never said I was a Christian. wink

Okay. You are...

1) A muslim?
2) Deist?
3) Atheist?
4) Agnostic?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Teenezz: 7:22am On Sep 26, 2014
FrancisTony:

I am deist.

Reasons

bia..enuf of diz shit..diz iznt d kinda place 2 strt writn balz.

b lyk say d thunda wey wnt fire u nw dey do madt press up nw if u cont.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by rkarang: 7:32am On Sep 26, 2014
Professor Wole Soyinka says "Religion is a private issue"

It's about time we realized that. Let's stop attacking those who share different belief with us. With this, we can live in peace.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 26, 2014
rkarang: Professor Wole Soyinka says "Religion is a private issue"

It's about time we realized that. Let's stop attacking those who share different belief with us. With this, we can live in peace.

Abi O. I agree with you but dem fanatics won't let us rest as if they'll make heaven if there fictitious imagination is real sef. undecided
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 26, 2014
FrancisTony:

Okay. You are...

1) A muslim?
2) Deist?
3) Atheist?
4) Agnostic?

Option 4

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 26, 2014
Teenezz:
bia..enuf of diz shit..diz iznt d kinda place 2 strt writn balz.

b lyk say d thunda wey wnt fire u nw dey do madt press up nw if u cont.

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.