Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (827926 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Scopic01(m): 8:35am On Sep 26, 2014
is vhiz a religion thread?? hmm.
*clears throat* pls what is d subject combination for political science.?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 8:46am On Sep 26, 2014
FrancisTony:

Lol. I never followed someone.

1) Pr0ton, Zikdik etc knows me as conc christian who believed in God and bash atheist on religion section.

2) My signature won't be changed because I became a deist not long ago. smiley

FrancisTony: Why attacking my person instead of answering my question or ignoring.

Is that how your merciful God taught you? embarassed
FrancisTony:

I am not longer a christian tho' attend church.

The one who claimed to be Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omniprescent never striked me as one. smiley
FrancisTony:

I am deist.

Reasons

1) They claimed bible is from God but it contradicts itself. If I start listing it for you, you'll de-convert. grin

2) Bible was written by primitive men filled with hate.
- How can merciful God say kill them gays, lesbians, adulterers etc

3) Bible and Quaran hate women and spew gibberish against them. Mary Magdalene wrote a book in new testament but bible compilers threw it away.

4) There's no history or evidence that Jesus existed.

5) It claims only 144people that will make heaven. Why?

6) In christianity, catholic said that protestant will go to hell fire. Protestant said that Catholic will go to hell fire.
- Muslim said that Christians will go to hell fire. Christians said that Muslim will go to hell fire.

Well, they are countless. smiley
PLZ GUY! Respect ursef enough of a d bullishit, NEVER POST ALL THESE KINDAF STUFFS HERE....... Buht i wunt b surprised coz "APOSTLE PAUL was MUCH MORE WORSE dan u and PrOton" who eventualy did greatest exploits! Dats al!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Zikdik(m): 8:50am On Sep 26, 2014
I've decided to shut up here for sometime. Some people who, because of blind indoctrination, believe everyone who isn't like them is a "zombie" come here and attack the belief system of others without carefully and rationally considering theirs. Don't try to engage me in a debate or argument... you'd just lose your faith.
A fool says in his heart that there is a god.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 8:51am On Sep 26, 2014
Scopic01: is vhiz a religion thread?? hmm.
*clears throat* pls what is d subject combination for political science.?
eng&govt compulsory, and any two of;geo,lit,econz...,or beta stil refer 2 jamb brochore
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 8:58am On Sep 26, 2014
Zikdik: I've decided to shut up here for sometime. Some people who, because of blind indoctrination, believe everyone who isn't like them is a "zombie" come here and attack the belief system of others without carefully and rationally considering theirs. Don't try to engage me in a debate or argument... you'd just lose your faith.
its beta u shut up lyk u've bn doin and nvr post such a tin here! Tz no place 4such
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 26, 2014
Zikdik: I've decided to shut up here for sometime. Some people who, because of blind indoctrination, believe everyone who isn't like them is a "zombie" come here and attack the belief system of others without carefully and rationally considering theirs. Don't try to engage me in a debate or argument... you'd just lose your faith.

Wicked! gringringrin

It should be a fool says in his heart there's Yahweh or Allah not God. smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 9:27am On Sep 26, 2014
I ws smiling while reading this as well
Lexxybooy: I woz cryn while readn dis as wel i askd a simple questn,wic i needed a straight ansr 4,buht u kip on ansrn wit questionz. Wel,by d way. 1- If u dnt believ in God den wic gods do u believe in? Or none stil?? 2-do human leave and survive naturaly in any other planet except earth? 3- wic book?do u mean bible &/qur'an? Wel bible iz written by prophets tru inspiration and direction 4rm God. Moses wrote Genesis-deuteronomy. E.tc To show how great we cn b wit God.....seriously,i dnt believ ppl lyk u exist,if @al nt even of ur age.

1. No, I just enjoy d natural world with a friend, science.

2. And does the absence of life on other planets means God didn't create them?

3. You mean inspired prophets? If I list out some unfulfilled prophecies here you'll open your mouth.
BTW, how can Moses be the author of Deuteronomy, a book that has the record of his death and events after his death??

4. I dnt bliv ppl lyk u exist either, not at ur age.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 9:31am On Sep 26, 2014
JSMMUYIWA: @LEXY ANS MY QUESTIONS O!
@PROTON HOP U DEY DO UR WORK?
WETIN BE SCORES?

Your coming up bro.. Adedayo516 should be careful
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Fembleez1(m): 9:32am On Sep 26, 2014
Lexxybooy,...........can u please reply my mail about when the list is going to be out,......need to stay clear of this thread,.....too much derailing!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 9:33am On Sep 26, 2014
Lexxybooy: rily? Gud 2knw,buh sha count me out.......hope 2 c u and pr0ton 4 a discusion on dis someday.

Be ready to de-convert that day.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 9:36am On Sep 26, 2014
yolobabe: Pls...we need info on uI oo.....I don't understand d issue with nigerian army and the rest

Sha....some of u made first list but that doesn't mean u should stop commenting on uI

Pls don't quote me oh!

And as for the athiests I pray God will open your hearts to know Him .......I sha believe it is better to believe in God and find out there is no
HELL/HEAVEN.....than not to believe and find out there is and live in eternal suffering...........sha it is not by force but by choice

Pls who changed to geology here
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 9:47am On Sep 26, 2014
Silkmoth33:

Option 4

All I know sha is someday in the future our age will be regarded as the Dark Age grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 9:58am On Sep 26, 2014
Pr0ton:

Your coming up bro.. Adedayo516 should be careful
You never really read my last post about this debate, did you??... I rather remain silent, than debate with a "non conformist"
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 10:03am On Sep 26, 2014
Lexxybooy: PLZ GUY! Respect ursef enough of a d bullishit, NEVER POST ALL THESE KINDAF STUFFS HERE....... Buht i wunt b surprised coz "APOSTLE PAUL was MUCH MORE WORSE dan u and PrOton" who eventualy did greatest exploits! Dats al!

Did I hear you say apostle Paul ? grin

oya bring out your Bible and compare these verses together Act 9:7, Act 22:9..

My point is...

He told a lie even after his conversion grin

Again, if you read your Bible very well you'll notice that the Paul in Act is different from the Paul of the epistles.. While the one in Act is under the leadership of Peter/the Apostles, the one in the epistles claims to have received his gospel through revelation and is/was never under any Apostle.

Paul was a law student under Gameliel (Act 22:3) but history tells us that there was never a law student under Gameliel who de-converted from Judaism.

You think this guy is not as fictitious as Jesus?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 10:05am On Sep 26, 2014
Adedayo516: You never really read my last post about this debate, did you??... I rather remain silent, than debate with a "non conformist"

Yeah. But the post I quoted is before your last post concerning the issue. So, no more debate?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Kingdomdaughter(f): 10:10am On Sep 26, 2014
Francistony!!!
Am not here to argue with u but to tell u d TRUTH, doe this might not be d right FORUM,but THIS word is the essence of our LIVING.
Ve been reading ur post quite a while now.
Wanted to keep mute initially but i find it difficult to do so , cos we r talking of SOUL here.(it is precious)

I heard , u said u r a DEIST( U believe he created the world but does not involve in it?)
The word of God in psalm 24-1-2 says:The earth is the lord and d fullness thereof, the world and they that dwell therein.
God is interested in all activities on earth especially turning the stone-hearted to his side through jesus christ.
We r his children , he is interested in our lives, definitely he is involve, that is, if we allow him to work in our lives through the help of the holyspirit.
U can not say u believe in God without jesus and holyspirit because they r 1.
They ve unity of purpose.
According to JOHN 14-6; Jesus said: I am the WAY, THE TRUTH AND LIFE, NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH HIM.

Kindly be patient pls to finish dis text be4 u reply.
Wud like to answer ur questions n those u still want to know about

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 26, 2014
Pr0ton, you don't need to argue with them because he is education section. grin

Most of them claiming to be holy christians haven't read their bible sef. undecided

Not until they read their bible open mindedly and research, they won't argue intelligently. smiley

In Psalm, God said, a fool sayeth in his mind diaris no God.

He contradicted himself in Matthew 5:22 saying whoever calls his brother a fool is damned for hell fire.

What a perfect God. grinundecided
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2014
@prOton.... Guy I believ u cn read and understand simple engish.....plz,dnt mention me again on dis issue. Let dat b d last tym. And plz once again. Dnt post such tinz on dis thrend again. Try studyn on Semantics....dats al
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 26, 2014
Kingdomdaughter: Francistony!!!
Am not here to argue with u but to tell u d TRUTH, doe this might not be d right FORUM,but THIS word is the essence of our LIVING.
Wanted to keep mute initially but i find it difficult to do so , cos we r talking of SOUL here.(it is precious)

I heard , u said u r a DEIST( U believe he created the world but does not involve in it?)
The word of God in psalm 24-1-2 says:The earth is the lord and d fullness thereof, the world and they that dwell therein.
God is interested in all activities on earth especially turning the stone-hearted to his side through jesus christ.
We r his children , he is interested in our lives, definitely he is involve, that is, if we allow him to work in our lives through the help of the holyspirit.
According to JOHN 14-6; Jesus said: I am the WAY, THE TRUTH AND LIFE, NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH HIM.

I understand you. smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 10:20am On Sep 26, 2014
Kingdomdaughter: Francistony!!!

God bless u!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 26, 2014
Kingdomdaughter, don't get it twisted. I am a deist but I don't believe it's your biblical God(Yahweh) that created heaven and earth.

I believe your biblical God is fictitious.

I believe that God who created heaven and earth isn't interested in Religion. smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 26, 2014
Pr0ton:

All I know sha is someday in the future our age will be regarded as the Dark Age grin
nah! Not until the dark elves take over d universe and consume midgards aether stash.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Divalyn(f): 10:27am On Sep 26, 2014
Vessi:
I was once JJC like you and my questions were attended to.
OP means two different things.
Original Poster: OP as in Original Poster is used to direct to the nairalander or username that opened/created the thread.

On the other hand, OP as in Original Post means the first post of a thread.
Therefore, I think the OP(Original Poster) of this thread is a UI student.
And I believe his OP(Original Post) is a combination of welcome speech plus tips on how to be admitted.

Also, you could come across IMO meaning In My Opinion, or IMHO meaning In My Humble Opinion.
BTW as in By The Way, SMH as in Shake My Head.
And don't mention. You're welcome.

I greet you all. grin
Thanks dear...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by yolobabe(f): 10:29am On Sep 26, 2014
FrancisTony: Pr0ton, you don't need to argue with them because he is education section. grin
Most of them claiming to be holy christians haven't read their bible sef. undecided
Not until they read their bible open mindedly and research, they won't argue intelligently. smiley
In Psalm, God said, a fool sayeth in his mind diaris no God.
He contradicted himself in Matthew 5:22 saying whoever calls his brother a fool is damned for hell fire.
What a perfect God. grinundecided
*sigh.....it means we have no right to judge others that is why if u call some1 a fool u will be condemned....duh!.....d fact is just that all these aren't neccessary......pls keep ur opinions to religion section......if u don't believe in God its fine....He is not forcing anyone to......

Let us try not to derail this thread

And I hope someday u guys will understand......*sigh

Pls oh!.....enough of d religious battles......we all have our beliefs and ideologies.....so pls follo ur heart in dis matter.......
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 26, 2014
Hello everybody. I'm d guy who believes dat life is just too short to be worrying about God's existence.
grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by tushwitch(f): 10:44am On Sep 26, 2014
this thread needs to be closed since the purpose it was opened for has been pushed defeated....
y'all mfs thinks starting a debate on here is a way to keep the thread going, i say it's crap!.
people are anxious about the second list here and some of you here are spouting crap
aigbon n da elomiran laamu ninu yin, e je lo so ewe agbeje mowo ke je ka ri imu mi... oshi radarada
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by tushwitch(f): 10:44am On Sep 26, 2014
this thread needs to be closed since the purpose it was opened for has been defeated....
y'all mfs thinks starting a debate on here is a way to keep the thread going, i say it's crap!.
people are anxious about the second list here and some of you here are spouting crap
aigbon n da elomiran laamu ninu yin, e je lo so ewe agbeje mowo ke je ka ri imu mi... oshi radarada

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 10:44am On Sep 26, 2014
#SMH ......@kingdomdaughter plz dnt argue wit ny of dem again. I believ d trend iz turnin upside down wit dat! Lets focus on what its ment 4. Admission on U.I discussions.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 26, 2014
Yolobabe, undecided

Tushwitch, shutup! grin Without the arguments, this thread won't be lively. Quit insulting grinundecided
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by yolobabe(f): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2014
Does God exist? We know God exists because he pursues us. He is constantly initiating and seeking for us to come to him.

I was an atheist at one time. And like many atheists, the issue of people believing in God bothered me greatly. What is it about atheists that we would spend so much time, attention, and energy refuting something that we don't believe even exists?! What causes us to do that? When I was an atheist, I attributed my intentions as caring for those poor, delusional people...to help them realize their hope was completely ill-founded. To be honest, I also had another motive. As I challenged those who believed in God, I was deeply curious to see if they could convince me otherwise. Part of my quest was to become free from the question of God. If I could conclusively prove to believers that they were wrong, then the issue is off the table, and I would be free to go about my life.

I didn't realize that the reason the topic of God weighed so heavily on my mind, was because God was pressing the issue. I have come to find out that God wants to be known. He created us with the intention that we would know him. He has surrounded us with evidence of himself and he keeps the question of his existence squarely before us. It was as if I couldn't escape thinking about the possibility of God. In fact, the day I chose to acknowledge God's existence, my prayer began with, "Ok, you win..." It might be that the underlying reason atheists are bothered by people believing in God is because God is actively pursuing them

Plsss oohh!............info about d second list.......I'm really anxious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Zikdik(m): 10:49am On Sep 26, 2014
Lexxybooy: its beta u shut up lyk u've bn doin and nvr post such a tin here! Tz no place 4such
I believe I didn't mention you in my previous post. Now take your ball and go home.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by yolobabe(f): 10:54am On Sep 26, 2014
Hey guys.....um...I was just wondering if anyone has #REAL info on d 2nd list.....like Criterias...if u miss ur cut-off by 1 or 2 marks,number of peeps dat applied 4 d change of course for that specific course etc

Pls answer me oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.