Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (832244 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
Pr0ton:

But I'm being sincere here. I've been observing the debate between you and adedayo516.. When it comes to your turn, you either run tail and duldge the question by introducing external topics or you just shy away the question by criticism

And unfortunately for you, your always holding the weaker motion.
ACTUALLY U KNOW WE'VE DIGRESS FROM THE TOPIC!
But then u can proceed the counting of point from where we stopped.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by HouseOfBalloons(f): 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
Pr0ton:

You can tell that the author of the post above me is not only ignorant of the book he quotes from; he's also utterly brain-washed and blindfolded by religion

So I waste time if I argue.
good one
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
treasuregr8:

Hm..well, I want to start from my first crime story..though not d best but dats my favorite.u'll get to knw more when d time comes
ACTUALLY U'BE ANSWERED MY QUESTION,
Hmmn...Crimestory shey?
BUT U ARE A FEMALE NOW?
**DATS A CHALLENGE ON UR PART O**
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
Pr0ton:

Reason why we don't have successful people in Nigeria..

You want to start a project with a crime story
LOLZ....
BUT THE GUY HAS JUST SAID A BIT OF.....
**TAKE NOTE**@TREASURE8
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
HouseOfBalloons: from the top of my head, the Egyptian army is better. Nowadays military strength is not my numbers but equipments
Even if it was measured by numbers, the Egyptian, south Sudanese and Ethiopian army still beats us hands down...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
Adedayo516: Even if it was measured by numbers, the Egyptian, south Sudanese and Ethiopian army still beats us hands down...
MISTER WAITING 4 UR CLAIM OR ARGUEMENT O!
What I Quote above eh?
Even USA no fit talk am out like dat !
ACTUALLY;
I NO LIKE COMPARING COUNTRIES OK?
MO COME BACK TO OUR DEBATE OK?
BUT U CAN HAV MORE RESEARCH ON OUR FORCE
**EVEN FOOTBALL RANKING DEY TELL LIE**
BUT PEOPLE IN D SYSTEM CAN TELL U BETTER.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
Lexxybooy: and woht sin is dat?? ....wel we're al sinner,and al sins ar equal. But,causin anoda man 2sin is a sin as wel Cc; >>> mattew 18:6, 1cor 8:12,and dats wot his signature doz, if i woz avn doubt abt God b4,readn is current and previous signature wud av brot difrnt tots in my mind and i wud av finaly ended up bn agnostic and atheistic,wic GOD detest most. May God av mercy

Yes!, in your own opinion, his signature is a sin because you're a christian.
In his own opinion, it's not a sin because he ain't brainwashed by the jewish book.

To me, his signature bears a lot of fact and since you're a fanatic christian, you won't grasp it.

Trust me, if you read your bible very well, and research a lot, you'll quit believing in God. Even if you still have the iota of believe that he exists(like I do believe), you'll quit being a fanatic Christian but a reserved one or a deist.

-Trust me, the inconsistency of bible is alarming.

-It contradicts itself and human knowledge.

-It promotes hate amongst the so-called creation he, your God created and reading it open mindedly, you'll find out that even Satan himself is better than Yahweh. undecided

Let me stop here. May God have mercy on me. embarassed

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
JSMMUYIWA:
READ MY PENULTIMATE POST AND THEN I WOULD REPLY U!OK?
BTW What u post was obvious to all but what could have been done?
**UR POINT DER IS OF POINT**
MEANWHILE I CAN STILL HIGHLIGHT GOOD THINGS AND HAPPENING OF DIS ADMINISTRATION!
Old habits die hard.. Smh.. Same old tactics, trying to make the obvious look oblivious.... You simply don't have the skills to make a very objective counter argument... Everyone can see this, I am going to keep my remain two points till you seem ready enough.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
treasuregr8:

Dnt even get what u mean..what project?..if u meant my posting of excerpts on d lit thread, like I said before, I didn't choose my crime story cuz it's d best bt cuz I wnt to knw my flaws.others I hv editors working on it but this particular one, I'm still writing, so I choosed it cuz I.coments nd criticisms from NL crime story writers. Che otigbo? (understood?)

I wish
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
Adedayo516: Old habits die hard.. Smh.. Same old tactics, trying to make the obvious look oblivious.... You simply don't have the skills to make a very objective counter argument... Everyone can see this, I am going to keep my remain two points till you seem ready enough.
HOW HAVE DIS GOTTEN TO DO WITH THE DEBATE?LEAVE THE OPINIONS OR JUDGEMENT TO THE ROOMIES!OK?
Why play your way into the observers mind?
How do u expect me ans offpoint question?
Your point are of point!
U really need to scroll up to read my arguement again!

Have been objective while u try to cry on split milk!Who could have done better thats my point?

Or u still found it hard to comprehend?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by treasuregr8(f): 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
JSMMUYIWA:
ACTUALLY U'BE ANSWERED MY QUESTION,
Hmmn...Crimestory shey?
BUT U ARE A FEMALE NOW?
**DATS A CHALLENGE ON UR PART O**

Yea. Bt with God i can do it
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
I woz crying while readn ur post....nwyz, 1stly i am nt a christian fanatic,i avnt mentiond "JESUS NOR HOLY SPIRIT" coz dat makes d diffrnc. Nw d point is, he is sayn he doesnt believ GOD exists,do u believe aswel??
FrancisTony:

Yes!, in your own opinion, his signature is a sin because you're a christian.
In his own opinion, it's not a sin because he ain't brainwashed by the jewish book.

To me, his signature bears a lot of fact and since you're a fanatic christian, you won't grasp it.

Trust me, if you read your bible very well, and research a lot, you'll quit believing in God. Even if you still have the iota of believe that he exists(like I do believe), you'll quit being a fanatic Christian but a reserved one or a deist.

-Trust me, the inconsistency of bible is alarming.

-It contradicts itself and human knowledge.

-It promotes hate amongst the so-called creation he, your God created and reading it open mindedly, you'll find out that even Satan himself is better than Yahweh. undecided

Let me stop here. May God have mercy on me. embarassed
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
Lexxybooy: I woz crying while readn ur post....nwyz, 1stly i am nt a christian fanatic,i avnt mentiond "JESUS NOR HOLY SPIRIT" coz dat makes d diffrnc. Nw d point is, he is sayn he doesnt believ GOD exists,do u believe aswel??

I believe in God but not Yahweh or Allah.

I don't believe in Bible or Qu'ran either. undecided
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
@LEXY ANS MY QUESTIONS O!
@PROTON HOP U DEY DO UR WORK?
WETIN BE SCORES?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
I woz cryn while readn dis as wel
Pr0ton:

Why should I believe your god and reject other gods?

You know your God created heaven and earth (He's actually a stranger to venus, mars, jupitar, mercury etc).. How?... From a book.. Where does the book come from?.. You don't know, do you?
i askd a simple questn,wic i needed a straight ansr 4,buht u kip on ansrn wit questionz. Wel,by d way. 1- If u dnt believ in God den wic gods do u believe in? Or none stil?? 2-do human leave and survive naturaly in any other planet except earth? 3- wic book?do u mean bible &/qur'an? Wel bible iz written by prophets tru inspiration and direction 4rm God. Moses wrote Genesis-deuteronomy. E.tc To show how great we cn b wit God.....seriously,i dnt believ ppl lyk u exist,if @al nt even of ur age.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
JSMMUYIWA:
EHN EN!U DEY PRESS WITHDRAW BUTTON SHEY?
SO WAT U ARE SAYING IS THAT;
You actually do not have any candidate u wish cud be capable in mind?
Na party we go vote for?
Na party go rule the country?
Na our region governors competency u dey compare with the other regions of wic the candidate from ur party might possibly com from?
You think a region government could be compared to a country ruling?
Do you know a president elect automatically becomes the head of his party?(Dats if he were exrcutively vote in).
The party has to do wat he the president wish?
What if he promise his pledge to do as yhe already tested party governors did?(pattern of governing)but betray the pledge to the party and the country?
Wat if he were incompetent?
Lest I forget,give or name ur possible candidate that match the above amd hence could better thos administration!
**More to come**
U NEED TO GIVE ANS TOMY QUESTIONS ACCORDINGLY?
**DOES IT CALLS FOR LONG WRITING?ABEG USE UR SHORTHAND JUR!**
we av, Richars okorocha of Imo state,Raji fashola(cud b vice),Muhammadu Buhari(2nd highest vote-cast in 2011 polls,tambuwal(may carpet cross)....kwankwaso, nyako(nass govnr) etc lets wait n c on dat. And mind u most ppl am seein dez dayz ar nt dat concernd abt any personality or so,coz dey claim dey voted Jonathan in on personality and he(personality) has faild us, so by 2015 majority nw wants 2vote 4 a party dat isnt PDP,wic iz gonna Definatly b APC,once its nt TINUBU,wic is imposicant 4him 2go 4presidency. Wel dats my own view and analyses of ppl 4rm my syd
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
FrancisTony:

I believe in God but not Yahweh or Allah.

I don't believe in Bible or Qu'ran either. undecided
waow!! Seriously?? Xo,u av no religion ba? And wohts Yahweh?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by am0s(m): 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
Pr0ton:
Never heard that.. In Lagos?

ib
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
Lexxybooy: waow!! Seriously?? Xo,u av no religion ba? And wohts Yahweh?

Yahweh is jewish name for christian God and that's his original name.

Jesus is Yeshua.

Holy Spirit is Ruach ha kodesh.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
FrancisTony:

Jesus is Yeshua.

rily? Gud 2knw,buh sha count me out.......hope 2 c u and pr0ton 4 a discusion on dis someday.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
FrancisTony:

Jesus is Yeshua.

rily? Gud 2knw,buh sha count me out.......hope 2c u and pr0ton 4 a discusion on dis someday. I wil try prayn 4 ur salvations b4 den
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
Lexxybooy: rily? Gud 2knw, buh sha count me out.......hope u c u ant prton 4 a discusion on dis someday.

I never invited you.

Your bible should be your guide. smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
First of all ....I will tell u not to underestimate the power of the nigerian army...like seriously we have one of the best army in the world take it or leave it....if u are judging the strenght of the nigerian army with the boko issh...well I will tell you not to...internal strife is not a joking matter...you don't know your foe apart from your partner you don't know who to trust nor who to depend on..but external war..well you know whom you are dealing with...might as well know the weakness.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
Wot ar u waitin 4

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
Wot ar we waitin 4

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
Like my frnd will say on the judgement day if u stand @ the back of some people you just have to get a stool for you to sit down cos your leg would be aching you..#i comment my reserve ;DLike my frnd will say on the judgement day if u stand @ the back of some people you just have to get a stool for you to sit down cos your leg would be aching you..#i comment my reserve
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by yolobabe(f): 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
Pls...we need info on uI oo.....I don't understand d issue with nigerian army and the rest

Sha....some of u made first list but that doesn't mean u should stop commenting on uI

Pls don't quote me oh!

And as for the athiests I pray God will open your hearts to know Him .......I sha believe it is better to believe in God and find out there is no
HELL/HEAVEN.....than not to believe and find out there is and live in eternal suffering...........sha it is not by force but by choice

Pls who changed to geology here

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by tushwitch(f): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
gosh! , we live in terrible times!... even a page that's supposed to keep us up to date with the admission process has been turned to a political and religious debate ground...issokai.
one can't open a page on nl these days without a feeling of foreboding *shivers*
kachifo, bon nuit (?), odaaro

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
yolobabe: Pls...we need info on uI oo.....I don't understand d issue with nigerian army and the rest

Sha....some of u made first list but that doesn't mean u should stop commenting on uI

Pls don't quote me oh!

And as for the athiests I pray God will open your hearts to know Him .......I sha believe it is better to believe in God and find out there is no
HELL/HEAVEN.....than not to believe and find out there is and live in eternal suffering...........sha it is not by force but by choice

thanks sir/ma, amen! God wil open dier eyez......and on u.i issue calmness iz most important

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by along11(m): 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
tushwitch: gosh! , we live in terrible times!... even a page that's supposed to keep us up to date with the admission process has been turned to a political and religious debate ground...issokai.
one can't open a page on nl these days without a feeling of foreboding *shivers*

Sighted..... U said it all dear.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
tushwitch: gosh! , we live in terrible times!... even a page that's supposed to keep us up to date with the admission process has been turned to a political and religious debate ground...issokai.
naso,we av no choice while waitn 4 d 2nd batch, if nt d trend wil b stale and borin! ....nwyz,odaro! Slyp tyt

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
yolobabe: Pls...we need info on uI oo.....I don't understand d issue with nigerian army and the rest

Pls don't quote me oh!

HELL/HEAVEN
.....than not to believe and find out there is and live in eternal suffering...........sha it is not by force but by choice

1) What's the possibility that you who believed in God will make heaven.

2) Which God do you want me to believe? Yahweh, Buddah, Allah etc?

Answer me or reman silent. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.