Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (832243 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by tushwitch(f): 10:54am On Sep 26, 2014
FrancisTony: Yolobabe, undecided

Tushwitch, shutup! grin Without the arguments, this thread won't be lively. Quit insulting grinundecided
Mister, do not, under any circumstance tell me to shut up + lively or no, some people rely on this thread for info, imagine what sorta insult and curses such person would heap on debating derailers

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 10:54am On Sep 26, 2014
FrancisTony: Pr0ton, you don't need to argue with them because he is education section. grin

Most of them claiming to be holy christians haven't read their bible sef. undecided

Not until they read their bible open mindedly and research, they won't argue intelligently. smiley

In Psalm, God said, a fool sayeth in his mind diaris no God.

He contradicted himself in Matthew 5:22 saying whoever calls his brother a fool is damned for hell fire.

What a perfect God. grinundecided

Jesus Christ who instituted the law in Matt 5:22 also called people "Ye fools and blind" Matt 23:19 grin

Isn't He in danger of Hell fire?

Can also remember my beloved brother Paul, "O foolish Galatians" cry sad Heroes in the Bible are even going to Hell?

But then, the power of Frustration grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 10:56am On Sep 26, 2014
Silkmoth33: nah! Not until the dark elves take over d universe and consume midgards aether stash.

One thing Humanism is working against
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Divalyn(f): 10:58am On Sep 26, 2014
Pr0ton:

I'm actually ignorant of the full meaning of OP, but its use suggests it as a label for those creating topics/threads

Edited.

Later found out: OP means "Original Poster"
Thanks dear
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Divalyn(f): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2014
Adedayo516: There was competition on the merit list... Ever though about that?? ... Funny thing is the system has made us believe that there is a backdoor everywhere. There are no backdoors in UI(I can argue this with facts), if you don't worth it, you won't get it. And if you worth it, you would get it definitely
Alright... thank you..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 10:59am On Sep 26, 2014
yolobabe: *sigh.....it means we have no right to judge others that is why if u call some1 a fool u will be condemned....duh!.....d fact is just that all these aren't neccessary......pls keep ur opinions to religion section......if u don't believe in God its fine....He is not forcing anyone to......

Let us try not to derail this thread

And I hope someday u guys will understand......*sigh

Pls oh!.....enough of d religious battles......we all have our beliefs and ideologies.....so pls follo ur heart in dis matter.......

Nah! Not until religion bows.. It's a scam to man! It's done more harm than good! we won't! Just as we will never give up on BH!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 11:01am On Sep 26, 2014
Pr0ton:

Yeah. But the post I quoted is before your last post concerning the issue. So, no more debate?
Until the other debater is ready to debate.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 11:02am On Sep 26, 2014
treasuregr8:

Oga who r u referring to ni ?
What?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2014
Lol weather you are atheist, Christian deist,Muslim whatever your religious view or belief system may be,it doesn't matter. Look at What the Bible says in proverb 20:24 A man's steps are from the Lord; how then can man understand his way?

Even the Bible admits everything a man does(a man's step) are from the lord(determined by God), So how can an atheist understand a Christian,how can a Christian understand an atheist.

Taking the point of view of Proverbs 20:24 God determines every man's belief and NO ONE WOULD UNDERSTAND WHY.

STOP disturbing yourself arguing read Proverbs 20:24 over and over again.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 11:06am On Sep 26, 2014
MATRICULATION OATH for U.I ON Day 4(last day of matriculation). At d end of d lecture, The Registrar(MR. O.I Olukoya) wil request al d Matriculants to rise,and say d Matriculation Declaration in Unison afta him thus; "I................(each Matriculant wil mention his/her name)........... on admission to membership of d University Of Ibadan,do solemnly and sincerely promise and declare that I wil pay due respect and b obedient to the Vice-Chancellor and othe officers of d University and dat I wil faithfully observe al regulations wic may,from time to time,b issued by dem 4d good order and governance of d University,including an order dat I personally and or in conjunction with d Students' Union should mak restitution 4 damage done by students to public property. In addition,faithfully promise 2 refrain 4rm any act of violence and other actions calculated to disrupt d work of d University or likely 2 bring d University into disrepute including an order of withdrawal 4 acts of admission irregularity and/or examination misconduct. SO HELP ME GOD"........ Am looking 4ward 2dis day, 1-wot abt u? And 2-hw many of us wil rememba dis oath aftawardz? Plz like/comment, lets restore dis thrend togeda. Thanks.... Cc; @marc9,segunflames,vibra,codedmelvin,siglosis,cutebumz,frankmoney,adedayo516,treasuregr8,bibbzy,houseofballons,mathefaro,tushwitch...etc!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Kingdomdaughter(f): 11:09am On Sep 26, 2014
Continues...

1. Religious practices i.e activities is not acceptable to God. I mean ‘ESIN‘.
BUT your salvation- through jesus christ,
Your pure heart(psalm 24-3-4, says who may ascend into the hills of the lord or who may stand in His holy name, he that hath a clean hands and a pure heart).
Your THOUGHT-MOTIVES(Proverbs16-2, says all a person‘s way seem pure to them, but MOTIVES are weighed by the lord.
Your right ATTITUDE.

Ur deist doctrine reject supernatural revelation,
U see, where science and technology is taking us in this world, it‘s only God that can DECIFER!
The word of God in 1 conrinthians 2 -14 says; The person without the spirit does not accept the things that comes from the spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the spirit.

Also 1 conrinthians 1-18 says;
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing , but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
He brought visible things out of invisible(genesis 1-3)
He is an unquestionable GOD!

Coming to nairaland (francistony, proton and the likes) is not by accident but divine providence, Pls do not let ur SOUL waste away. Many r out there waiting for ur TESTIMONY IN CHRIST.
Kindly put satan to a BIG SHAME, by snatching urself away from His deceitfullness.
IN HUMAN LIFE THERE IS NO VACCUM, IS EITHER THE TRUE LIVING GOD IS THERE OR SATAN

I pray that the eyes of your heart be enlighten(ephesians 1-18) in jesus name.

Welcome any bothered questions.
Tnks

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by codedmelvin(m): 11:11am On Sep 26, 2014
Zikdik: I've decided to shut up here for sometime. Some people who, because of blind indoctrination, believe everyone who isn't like them is a "zombie" come here and attack the belief system of others without carefully and rationally considering theirs. Don't try to engage me in a debate or argument... you'd just lose your faith.
A fool says in his heart that there is a god.
u r a compound fool!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 11:13am On Sep 26, 2014
All I see here is blasphemy, confused opinions...

Like I always say, your religious view has nothing to do with anyone... Keep all your fu*king beliefs to your self

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 26, 2014
People asking not to derail the thread.
The thread has been effing derailed a long time.

Some guys here make me wish I am a MOD on nairaland.

Will keep observing.

Somebody should tell UI make them give us another list or better still start clearance.
Any news at all.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 26, 2014
tushwitch:
Mister, do not, under any circumstance tell me to shut up + lively or no, some people rely on this thread for info, imagine what sorta insult and curses such person would heap on debating derailers

Their insult won't do anything to me.
Anybody that needs info should visit UI website. #EOD undecided

lol, @shutup smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 11:16am On Sep 26, 2014
yolobabe: Hey guys.....um...I was just wondering if anyone has #REAL info on d 2nd list.....like Criterias...if u miss ur cut-off by 1 or 2 marks,number of peeps dat applied 4 d change of course for that specific course etc

Pls answer me oo
we be u.i *tongue out*

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Divalyn(f): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2014
It baffles me how dumb some people can act on issues that should involve the supreme alone! why are you all in quest to win the debate or whatever It is to you turn the tread upside down in the name of defending the almighty? none of you know than what you tissues can phantom, so, I'll say enough of all this trash and let's if there is nothing meaningful to conclude at get back to the main reason of opening the thread!.. I believe in God, i believe in Jesus Christ,i believe he died and resurrected, I believe in eternity, i believe in what i was taught and know personally! so plz, if u bliv otherwise, just keep it to yourself... remember, it is not if him that WILLET or RUNNET but of God who SHOWETH mercy... if you cant convince them, don't confuse them... keep ur believe to yourself so you don't end up bin d main sinner... #Shalom...
btw, 2nd list, what's up#Pressure..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 26, 2014
Adedayo516: All I see here is blasphemy, confused opinions...

Like I always say, your religious view has nothing to do with anyone... Keep all your fu*king beliefs to your self

Yeah. Blasphemy boku here. grin

It was lexybooy that started all this crap.

Ermm, come to romance section and watch me during 'wooing' challenge. smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Kingdomdaughter(f): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2014
FrancisTony: Kingdomdaughter, don't get it twisted. I am a deist but I don't believe it's your biblical God(Yahweh) that created heaven and earth.

I believe your biblical God is fictitious.

I believe that God who created heaven and earth isn't interested in Religion. smiley
Ok francistony, relax.
Let‘s start from known to unknown.
In ur own belief, whom did u think creates the heaven and the earth?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Divalyn(f): 11:24am On Sep 26, 2014
Kingdomdaughter:
Ok francistony, relax.
will u kindly visit the religion section dear? please!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2014
FrancisTony:

Yeah. Blasphemy boku here. grin

It was lexybooy that started all this crap.

Ermm, come to romance section and watch me during 'wooing' challenge. smiley
m sori,idnt knw it wuld turn out dis way,besides i ask a difrnt guy a questn dat led 2dis..... Hope we cn nw face wot d thrend iz ment 4
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Kingdomdaughter(f): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2014
Lexxybooy: #SMH ......@kingdomdaughter plz dnt argue wit ny of dem again. I believ d trend iz turnin upside down wit dat! Lets focus on what its ment 4. Admission on U.I discussions.
Lexxybooy
I never argued with them.
Who am i to defend God?
Cos HE HIMSELF IS ABLE TO DEFEND HIMSELF.
Tnks for the warning.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 26, 2014
Lexxybooy: we be u.i *tongue out*
that was harsh...honestly everyone deserve respect and you shouldn't have replied her sef

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Kingdomdaughter(f): 11:30am On Sep 26, 2014
Divalyn:
will u kindly visit the religion section dear? please!

Divalyn, kindly stay out of this pls.
Am not in for arguement.
Tnks for ur advance cooperation
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 26, 2014
Kingdomdaughter:
Ok francistony, relax.

God whom I think exist. Not quaranic or biblical God. smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 11:32am On Sep 26, 2014
Lexxybooy: @prOton.... Guy I believ u cn read and understand simple engish.....plz,dnt mention me again on dis issue. Let dat b d last tym. And plz once again. Dnt post such tinz on dis thrend again. Try studyn on Semantics....dats al

Bros.. Not prOton.. Pr0ton!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 26, 2014
Kingdomdaughter: Continues...

1. Religious practices i.e activities is not acceptable to God. I mean ‘ESIN‘.
BUT your salvation- through jesus christ,
Your pure heart(psalm 24-3-4, says who may ascend into the hills of the lord or who may stand in His holy name, he that hath a clean hands and a pure heart).
Your THOUGHT-MOTIVES(Proverbs16-2, says all a person‘s way seem pure to them, but MOTIVES are weighed by the lord.
Your right ATTITUDE.

Ur deist doctrine reject supernatural revelation,
U see, where science and technology is taking us in this world, it‘s only God that can DECIFER!
The word of God in 1 conrinthians 2 -14 says; The person without the spirit does not accept the things that comes from the spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the spirit.

Also 1 conrinthians 1-18 says;
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing , but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
He brought visible things out of invisible(genesis 1-3)
He is an unquestionable GOD!

Coming to nairaland (francistony, proton and the likes) is not by accident but divine providence, Pls do not let ur SOUL waste away. Many r out there waiting for ur TESTIMONY IN CHRIST.
Kindly put satan to a BIG SHAME, by snatching urself away from His deceitfullness.
IN HUMAN LIFE THERE IS NO VACCUM, IS EITHER THE TRUE LIVING GOD IS THERE OR SATAN

I pray that the eyes of your heart be enlighten(ephesians 1-18) in jesus name.

Welcome any bothered questions.
Tnks

Haha, Ar u sure u won't lose ur faith?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 11:42am On Sep 26, 2014
Vibra: that was harsh...honestly everyone deserve respect and you shouldn't have replied her sef
haba,dat woznt an insult buht a joke,am sure she undastandz

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 26, 2014
Kingdomdaughter:
Ok francistony, relax.

I bet you've nothing to do with UI.

Kindly get off this thread!
And take your arguments with you.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 11:49am On Sep 26, 2014
Dapo777: Lol weather you are atheist, Christian deist,Muslim whatever your religious view or belief system may be,it doesn't matter. Look at What the Bible says in proverb 20:24 A man's steps are from the Lord; how then can man understand his way?

Even the Bible admits everything a man does(a man's step) are from the lord(determined by God), So how can an atheist understand a Christian,how can a Christian understand an atheist.

Taking the point of view of Proverbs 20:24 God determines every man's belief and NO ONE WOULD UNDERSTAND WHY.

STOP disturbing yourself arguing read Proverbs 20:24 over and over again.

Lol. Your post sounds so funny that I couldn't bypass it without quoting.

Even those going to hell aint faulty, and they don't understand. It's God who determines their belief.

Nice one smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 26, 2014
Lexxybooy: haba,dat woznt an insult buht a joke,am sure she undastandz
better
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 26, 2014
Pr0ton:

Lol. Your post sounds so funny that I couldn't bypass it without quoting.

Nice one smiley

I didn't add the Last post you quoted under me,But by extension,following the point of view of Proverbs 20:24 I can say Yes It's no man's fault because a man's step are from the lord.

I hope this solves it all and settles disputes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.