Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

How To Pop Up A Chat On An Online Social Network? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Pop Up A Chat On An Online Social Network? (511 Views)

Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story / If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pop Up A Chat On An Online Social Network? by Kingtim(m): 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
Greeting my fellow nairalanders!

What i want to share with you guys is something that has been bothering me for the past one month.

First I have been enjoying facebook for the past two years, i sent messages and i get replies in less than one minute.. But lately i have been observing some strange and not so cool attitude from facebook peepz('em girls) They ignore messages and are just so mean with the replies they give you if u try to ask why they are ignoring your chat.. It doesn't hurt that much because most of 'em are just crazy teens who are so psyched about the number of friends they have. I try my best to start a good convo but i am been ignored. Maybe my best is not good enough...

What is the best way to start a good online conversation

#mature_mind_only

-from a pained 18yrs old dude.
Re: How To Pop Up A Chat On An Online Social Network? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
how to start a chat lesson101
you-hi
gal-hello
you-how u doing
gal-am cool and you
you-same or(not too cool)
gal-oh why

then say anything that comes to mind cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Meet Your Perfect Partner / ‘dear God, Its Me Again’ / Good Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.