Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

All hail Naija - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All hail Naija (1303 Views)

Musings Of A Heartbroken Girl / 90% of Girls Would Give Anythin 2 Hear diz 4rm a HonestGuy.Ladies Even Testified / House, Pls What Kind Of Gist Do Ladies Always Want To Hear 4rm A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All hail Naija by ugo4u: 11:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
Corruption must be tackled.
Re: All hail Naija by acidtalk: 12:00am On Jan 02, 2014
I will be honest to give you my sincere advice has a brother, uncle, friend and well wisher.

First and Foremost, please go back and edit your entire write up if you need sincere and matured response. Typing in such matter makes you look very unserious and childish. I struggled to understand what you are saying.

Now to your story, I would have said you should solely concentrate on your studies but at 22 and in year 3, I don't think you are doing bad. Some of our fathers got married to our mothers at this your age.

It is very normal to have girls who would turn down your proposal. From what I understand, it seems you act too desperate to these ladies that's why they keep turning you down. Never appear like a stalker to any lady$

If you ask a lady out give her some days or weeks before throwing thting question at her again. By the way once a girl agrees to visit you, its a sigb she has a level and likeness for her but by the time you start acting timid and inferior she gets pissed and vows never to return.

Even though we can't say its all of them but at least we know most girls now want a guy who makes attempt to romance and probably make love to them when they come visiting. So your telling them you aren't after sex only irritates them as that's probably the major reason why they came visiting.

As for the girl who only calls you when she needs you to buy her something, my guy stop being someone's maga. It is obvious she doesn't like you so why want to use material things to wwin her over?

3 Likes

Re: All hail Naija by Beehorn(f): 9:17am On Jan 02, 2014
Op, just ask ur friends to hook you up with a girl.
Re: All hail Naija by sweetestguy(m): 9:34am On Jan 02, 2014
Uhm, I tot SOS meant songs of solomon gringrin
Re: All hail Naija by Asable(f): 9:44am On Jan 02, 2014
so good guys dey this nigeria? i no know o!and have been searching for one.if u ask me i will say just hold on u will find her just like am holding on and hoping he comes quickly
Re: All hail Naija by Enegod(m): 9:50am On Jan 02, 2014
Asable: so good guys dey this nigeria? i no know o!and have been searching for one.if u ask me i will say just hold on u will find her just like am holding on and hoping he comes quickly
you two can hookup
Re: All hail Naija by missKeri(f): 10:06am On Jan 02, 2014
Enegod: you two can hookup
Abi
Re: All hail Naija by jmoore(m): 10:07am On Jan 02, 2014
I can't see any problem at all.
Re: All hail Naija by xynerise: 10:10am On Jan 02, 2014
ugo4u: Happy new year 2 all nairalanders !!!!!!
I have a serious problem n wud like all caring n matured people 2 help me out especially ladies. Am a 22yr old undergraduate 300l 2 b precise n a virgin, u won't bliv I don't hv a girl friend till nw nt d@ I don't know what 2 do n this hv bin of great concern 2 me, even most of my friends hardly bliv dis n kip wondering what d problem is.....am 5ft11" tall fair n handsome buh am nt financially superbouyant buh okay wit d stipends I get monthly (10k). I am an admirer of beautiful gals, curvy n most importantly intelligent gals buh d prob is d@ I can't get any, d more I try I discover d@ d gal of my taste is rare n even if I see any de wud nt agree 2 my proposals no matter hw hard I try, I don't just know y my case is diff cos most guyz I know d@ don't even hv half of my qualities r dating nice gals....I also discovered d@ gals love bad boys, dia is dis gal am try 2 woo buh she is nt just serioz n wud only say she wud offer me friendship even though I let her know d@ am nt afta sex buh need sumone 2 call my own n confide in, but she wudnt yeid she only comes around 4 me 2 buy her things..n d@ annoys me a lot I don't just know what 2 do she has all d qualities I nid in a gal.. Anoda gal I tried wooing agreed 4 a friendship n even visited me in my lounge we stayed n talked 4 a long time she fell 4 me n was expecting me 2 sex her buh I tried 2 let her undastand d@ I love her nt because of sex buh who she is n I let her go, she promised 2 pay me visit anoda day buh till nw she hasn't n if I try calling her it is one xcuse 2 anoda I angrily left her...d 3rd gal a fresher very intelligent I tried my best buh she said she had a guy in her predegree days n she loves him n d@ she can only offer friendship I begged her heaven n earth buh she declined though she love my company... Pls I need an advice. shud I switch 2 a player n flex around like my guyz or shud I continue 2 b a "good" boy... I hv neva hv sex nor go clubbing or philandering,etc what is really my problem n possible solution or am I 2 serioz with books or is dia sumfin wrong with me......
You think at 22 you are too old to be a virgin?
Re: All hail Naija by missterious(f): 10:16am On Jan 02, 2014
I swear I tried to read it, I just couldn't. You're in 300L & you write like this?
Re: All hail Naija by PezzoNovante(m): 10:19am On Jan 02, 2014
Being a virgin is good after all, but if u wanna be otherwise, u gotta raise ur game..
Re: All hail Naija by xynerise: 10:21am On Jan 02, 2014
miss.terious:
I swear I tried to read it, I just couldn't. You're in 300L & you write like this?
The ''300L'' was just an assumption
Re: All hail Naija by Dannylux: 10:29am On Jan 02, 2014
You made her appear like a prostitute by saying you're not after sex. Who wouldn't do what she did? There are better ways of declining than saying such a thing outrightly.

You don't have much problem. Stop presenting yourself as someone extremely desperate to belong. It would turn off anyone, not just girls. Act calm, distract yourself with your studies.

You can as well stay celibate? you mustn't fornicate.. you can be different! Learn to give people space. When someone shows total lack of interest, let them be. It's a failed trial.

Finally, always watch people closely and gauge the differences in the way they relate with you and other people. Don't just propose to anybody.. She might just be acting nice with no affection towards you.

Read signs before making your move.
Re: All hail Naija by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 02, 2014
its not too late.. you can still have a girlfriend.. but seriously that shouldnt be your priority now
Re: All hail Naija by sweetestguy(m): 10:36am On Jan 02, 2014
Re: All hail Naija by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 02, 2014
Re: All hail Naija by sweetestguy(m): 10:51am On Jan 02, 2014
deejay_harry1: its not too late.. you can still have a girlfriend.. but seriously that shouldnt be your priority now
yes for sure grin

1 Like

Re: All hail Naija by Vivly(f): 11:04am On Jan 02, 2014
You said you begged her heaven and earth when she said she had a boyfriend? What for? That alone is a huge turn off. Don't show girls that you're desperate. It won't work. And please, lose the short hand texting. I couldn't read your post.
Re: All hail Naija by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:09am On Jan 02, 2014
Re: All hail Naija by ugo4u: 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
@ dannylux thanks a lot u must b a phd holder in heart matters...really insightful seems like am gonna shun dis relationship of a thing n face my career.
Re: All hail Naija by Dannylux: 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
ugo4u: @ dannylux thanks a lot u must b a phd holder in heart matters...really insightful seems like am gonna shun dis relationship of a thing n face my career.

lol Not close. Your case is a straightforward something.

You welcome anyway.
Re: All hail Naija by Blackeard(m): 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
How can a girl come to ur house to see u and u tell her u're not after sex? That's rude..plus immature. Anyways that aside, if u're tired of being single..get an iphone SIRI can be ur girlfriend -_-
Re: All hail Naija by Nmeri17: 9:18am On Jan 03, 2014
op your writing pattern did tell me about your kinda person. I'll say you need a total make over. try watching teen movies it'll help up your persona. then pls, DO NOT PESTER A GIRL. if she starts acting funny, retreat. before another attack. good luck
Re: All hail Naija by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 03, 2014
ugo4u: Happy new year 2 all nairalanders !!!!!!
I have a serious problem n wud like all caring n matured people 2 help me out especially ladies. Am a 22yr old undergraduate 300l 2 b precise n a virgin, u won't bliv I don't hv a girl friend till nw nt d@ I don't know what 2 do n this hv bin of great concern 2 me, even most of my friends hardly bliv dis n kip wondering what d problem is.....am 5ft11" tall fair n handsome buh am nt financially superbouyant buh okay wit d stipends I get monthly (10k). I am an admirer of beautiful gals, curvy n most importantly intelligent gals buh d prob is d@ I can't get any, d more I try I discover d@ d gal of my taste is rare n even if I see any de wud nt agree 2 my proposals no matter hw hard I try, I don't just know y my case is diff cos most guyz I know d@ don't even hv half of my qualities r dating nice gals....I also discovered d@ gals love bad boys, dia is dis gal am try 2 woo buh she is nt just serioz n wud only say she wud offer me friendship even though I let her know d@ am nt afta sex buh need sumone 2 call my own n confide in, but she wudnt yeid she only comes around 4 me 2 buy her things..n d@ annoys me a lot I don't just know what 2 do she has all d qualities I nid in a gal.. Anoda gal I tried wooing agreed 4 a friendship n even visited me in my lounge we stayed n talked 4 a long time she fell 4 me n was expecting me 2 sex her buh I tried 2 let her undastand d@ I love her nt because of sex buh who she is n I let her go, she promised 2 pay me visit anoda day buh till nw she hasn't n if I try calling her it is one xcuse 2 anoda I angrily left her...d 3rd gal a fresher very intelligent I tried my best buh she said she had a guy in her predegree days n she loves him n d@ she can only offer friendship I begged her heaven n earth buh she declined though she love my company... Pls I need an advice. shud I switch 2 a player n flex around like my guyz or shud I continue 2 b a "good" boy... I hv neva hv sex nor go clubbing or philandering,etc what is really my problem n possible solution or am I 2 serioz with books or is dia sumfin wrong with me......

There is nothing wrong with you wanting a girlfriend.

You have every right in the world to be a virgin its your choice and you don't have to blend in with the crowd.

Now about the gals, i don't know how you look but you might like to start with looking really good, fresh breath etc you don't need alot of money for this. Acquire Charisma the way you talk,walk, Your spirit feed it with healthy food like good knowledge. Your spirit is the part of you people cannot see but they feel and sense when its healthy, life and especially women have a way of falling into place. Keep being serious with your books but broaden your knowledge outside school materials.

Being a player is overrated leave it for the boys at 22 you can become a Real man don't change to become like others you will short change yourself rather improve your real self. Keep being you and getting to know yourself, when you know yourself you have genuine confidence which is so so delicious to women.

Not every woman will like you as a boyfriend you have to learn to accept this BUT many will and they will be like minded so if you change yourself you will miss your like minds. Instead of taking rejection from women personal use it as a challenge to make yourself a better man. "To thine own self be true".

And there is NOTHING wrong with you, you are simply growing up. Don't forget to make life fun and interesting for yourself.

(1) (Reply)

The Philosophy Of 'Nice' - [Nice Guys, Good Girls, Love, Bad Boys, Bad Girls] / First Time Your Parents Saw You With An Opposite Sex? / When A Man Is The Gold-digger: 10 Ways To Know If A Man Is A Gold-digger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.