Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

When A Man Is The Gold-digger: 10 Ways To Know If A Man Is A Gold-digger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man Is The Gold-digger: 10 Ways To Know If A Man Is A Gold-digger (1304 Views)

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Man Is The Gold-digger: 10 Ways To Know If A Man Is A Gold-digger by Mohjyh(f): 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
It is of popular believe that females are gold-diggers but in the actual sense, men are more into the gold-digging business
than we think. Here are 10 ways to knw a gold-digger of the male gender:

1. When a few weeks into ur relationship, he asks suggests that u can start putting ur salary into his account just because you earn more. He claims its for accountability purposes. Chic, the nigga is a gold-digger.

2. The moment he knows your parent or sibling is returning from the States or the UK and he starts bugging you about the goodie-bag. Like bugging!!! My Sista, that brother is a gold-digger.

3. That brother who is always the reciever and never a giver is a gold-digger and his excuse is ''you know you have more money than me''

4. That moment when you invite him to ur house for the first time and he's looking around with this strange form of excitement and a very, very wide grin as if he just saw one of the wonders of the world. That's gold-digger alert and you better start taking an inventory of the family jewels.

5. The guy who introduces you to his sisters and you discover that everytime he knows that u're going shopping at least one of his sisters tag along. Well, i think his family is in the gold-digging business.

6. If he has a lot of females stored on his fone and when u ask, his response is '' Oh Bola, she help me when...... '' U mean Lilian, she also helped me when.... If he always has a problem and his helpers are women of wealth in varying heights and colours. You just spotted a gold-digger. In short, a yahooboi.

7. (for those that have sex in their relationship) If everytime he finishes his business and rolls over, the first thing he says is ''Baby, you remember the money I asked for..... Or makes a request for sumfin''. My sista, that guy is a gold-digger or better still, a gigolo.. U can as well pay him for his services.

8. A guy that snubs you the first time you meet but smiles and winks at you at the parking lot as you're about to get into your car is a gold-digger on the prowl.

9. A man who has no job but when you enter his apartment and its decked to the teeth is either a heir (i doubt dis) gigolo, yahooboi or a gold digger.

10. When a man meets ur uncle that works or is a director in any of these multinational companies and starts salivating coupled with diarrhoea of the mouth and starts advertising himself and his CV is a gold- digging gold-digger

You can add yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Man Is The Gold-digger: 10 Ways To Know If A Man Is A Gold-digger by saaedlee: 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hmmm
Re: When A Man Is The Gold-digger: 10 Ways To Know If A Man Is A Gold-digger by otbliz(m): 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
I smell fp
Re: When A Man Is The Gold-digger: 10 Ways To Know If A Man Is A Gold-digger by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
This op is talking from experience
Re: When A Man Is The Gold-digger: 10 Ways To Know If A Man Is A Gold-digger by remsonik(f): 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
A guy that starts talking of commitments when he knows your family are well to do

A guy who borrows money from you and never return it...shebi its just small change. Haba!! Uncle all d time!!

A guy whos needs always arises at that time you are expecting some money.

A guy who impregnates a lady who's parents and family are well to do

The list is endless...it cuts across both genders
Re: When A Man Is The Gold-digger: 10 Ways To Know If A Man Is A Gold-digger by Berthezda(m): 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
i sha knw dat girls will ever remain da "supremo elmagnifico"of golddigging...nyce 1 @ op.
Re: When A Man Is The Gold-digger: 10 Ways To Know If A Man Is A Gold-digger by jimizy77(m): 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
11. When he is always askin u 2 cook without giving u money,he iz a golddigger. Some guys 2 lyk to dey chop free food undecided
Re: When A Man Is The Gold-digger: 10 Ways To Know If A Man Is A Gold-digger by Mzjhulz(f): 11:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
IMO dis list is feasible in a sugar mummy n sugar son setting
Re: When A Man Is The Gold-digger: 10 Ways To Know If A Man Is A Gold-digger by harrysterol(m): 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
Na list the reign now o grin
Re: When A Man Is The Gold-digger: 10 Ways To Know If A Man Is A Gold-digger by mizkeleke(f): 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nice one OP
Re: When A Man Is The Gold-digger: 10 Ways To Know If A Man Is A Gold-digger by Chimezie198(m): 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
10 ways to knw this
7 ways to knw dat
5 ways
abeg tru all dis ways na whn person go finally reach Obudu catle ranch
Re: When A Man Is The Gold-digger: 10 Ways To Know If A Man Is A Gold-digger by dudesexy1111(m): 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
Tyme neva go make i book space

(1) (Reply)

Why Guys Find It Hard To Like Girls Who Woo Them / She's Planing To Dump Her 3 Years Marriage... / The Story Of Princess Ocholohi(good Pson) Of The Ella Kingdom In Idoma Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.