Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (350580 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
isichei14: Only SNW showing but ss channels not showing. Nig match for 4pm. Wonder which channel will show it.
must u mention d name? All I know is, d stations r coming up gradually. Make we all relax ooo

2 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by theoville007: 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
So what u guys are sayin dat is one doesnt have a bbm enabled phone, he wont be a member rite. Y not use a whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lwise(m): 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
theoville007: So what u guys are sayin dat is one doesnt have a bbm enabled phone, he wont be a member rite. Y not use a whatsapp

Haba, even on Android you can install bbm. Why I don't like WhatsApp is because of the phone number things, lots of people will like it private..... 7F499597
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lwise(m): 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
sgbola1: must u mention d name? All I know is, d stations r coming up gradually. Make we all relax ooo

Stop revealing stuffs here otherwise all the channels will go down again, we keep giving the Chinese engineers a lot of work to do with this childish behaviour....

7F499597
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by theoville007: 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
lwise:

Haba, even on Android you can install bbm. Why I don't like WhatsApp is because of the phone number things, lots of people will like it private..... 7F499597
guy i no get android phone. Na e5 i dey use. But if u go give me android phone no wahalla. Lolssss
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by docbindl(m): 3:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
There's a slight snag to bbm. It only allows a maximum of 30 in a group. So how do u wanna go round that. Whatsapp will be perfect. Ppol will just have to respect each others privacy. And ofcourse there's a mate button, if the person is getting on ur nerve.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lwise(m): 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
lwise: Let's start. . . . .
Send your PIN and a screen shot of your TV showing the code of your qsat.
That's all.
7F499597

Let's give it a trial and see if we can enjoy qsat for a month without hitch.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lwise(m): 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
docbindl: There's a slight snag to bbm. It only allows a maximum of 30 in a group. So how do u wanna go round that. Whatsapp will be perfect. Ppol will just have to respect each others privacy. And ofcourse there's a mate button, if the person is getting on ur nerve.

What happens to having more than 5 bbm groups while the admin shares important information across.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by neyostica: 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
sgbola1: must u mention d name? All I know is, d stations r coming up gradually. Make we all relax ooo

What difference does it make? Dstv knows about Qsat, am pretty sure they av the boxes at work as well, so u being discreet makes absolutely no difference.....just enjoy it while it last

5 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by John57: 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2014
There are several online forums where dongle and cccam issues are freely discussed.. moving this forum to bbm or whatsapp won't help unless those other forums also shut down and move.
And even when moving it's so easy for any agent to move with us.. the only vetting procedure is just taking a photo of your code big brother has these gadgets lol
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
24DBA429. Will be expecting the group info. Great day ahead
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Cuteboy(m): 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hello why don't u do Multi-chat instead of bbm grp since u guyz don't want whatsapp

Here is my pin though 29444C59 add me up
good luck.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jamp: 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
Whether you code ur posting or move this thread to bbm, dstv guys will surely know. Do you guys think they will fold their hands and watch people watch tv free after spending such amount of money to secure the right for epl n some other channels.

To catch a thief you much behave, think and act like one. For your information they have qsat which helps them to study how it works. Some of their staff are here too.

but in all these lets give them the respect they deserve by sticking to the rules and asking relevant questions else the mods will be force to close this thread as this breach the copyright laws
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by IYANGBALI: 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
Noah13: How true?
very true,now I'm watching cartoon network
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by IYANGBALI: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
dolpaz:
I also wonder what Iyangbali is doing here..
Just eavesdropping everywhere...ehehehhe grin grin grin

Take ur time ooo, before we report you to the Queen sad undecided
which queen?queen wey una don useless her toto,now she not fit perform again like before,una wicked no be small
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lwise(m): 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
Cuteboy: Hello why don't u do Multi-chat instead of bbm grp since u guyz don't want whatsapp

Here is my pin though 29444C59 add me up
good luck.

Accept invite

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Jessewizy(m): 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
I've been using my Qsat for quit sometime now, how many complaints have posted here?? Be it bbm or what's app, a dull brain is always dull until you start figuring out solutions!!!!! Been discreet and patience is the keyword
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Jessewizy(m): 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
I also know some persons here who have been using Qsat for long now and they don't panic whenever a code is down, but these newbies always rant whenever Some codes are down, wen will we have sense??
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by coderXO(m): 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
gambus007: am using glo.i changed my netwrk con3 to benin.it worked.u can try too.

bossman please dis mini x4, is it still working?

is it stable?

which one is the best to go for right this moment for premier league matches?

thanks
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lwise(m): 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2014
That's all.
7F499597
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by medulla01(m): 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
Watch ng match on dstv select.iam telling abt dstv decorder
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by ladekoladeko: 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
I just got a new Glo sim. How do I activate and configure the gprs setting for use on my QSAT decoder. Kindly help me through
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by akinremedy(m): 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
Jessewizy: I also know some persons here who have been using Qsat for long now and they don't panic whenever a code is down, but these newbies always rant whenever Some codes are down, wen will we have sense??
Don't generalize ur question. When will u av sense? Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by ambyzown(m): 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
That's all.
7F499597

Why not create a bbm channel for this purpose. You can select the private channel option when creating so you can vet whoever joins & follows the channel.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by francj: 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
7F77ODEE.....be quite lyk moi

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by baronspicy: 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
Search Qsat forum on bbm channel

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lwise(m): 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
baronspicy: Search Qsat forum on bbm channel

Guy stop the lie, you just created it on bbm channel and you are the only one there

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by palletbos: 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
@iwise creating a. Bbm group doesn't stop anything.... and am not joining any group...Qsat is everywhere even the so called DSTV has Qsat so tell me what do you want to do in a group that engineers of DSTV don't know about... we are not dealing with kids wwe are dealing with professional....

4 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by palletbos: 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
How do you stop a dstv agent from joining the group? You see the group doesn't solve anything
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by baronspicy: 7:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
Yes is true with lemmy morgans site out dia Dnet communications on Facebook and 9jatc.com no way
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by eightsin(m): 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
I want to buy the latest qsat... please where can I get it in enugu?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by steven41120: 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
I think we have some jobless fellows on this forum.. whom only what they know is sit down and watch tv or roam around the qsat decoder. On this forum i dont think you guyz are over 100 or say 200 max. U think qsat has only 200 viewers. All of ur trying to create a bbm group must seriously have ur head checked or u can all send me ur names and qualifications so i can hook u all up too SURE-P. Get a life... Free things makes one lazy.. its not as if i am not on qsat but am trying to tell u all that hardwork pays. I still subscribe for dstv but use my qsat when its available. I dont depend on it.. So Guyz get a life and see how things work out just good for u. Not sit here all day and think how to outsmart other people who worked so hard to get what they have. Enjoy ur Queen while it lasts. Good day

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.