Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (350405 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by iscom(m): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2014
ReLaTE: My has bn working fine wtout any hitch Q11g.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by iscom(m): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2014
I just need qsat 16 at yenagoa. If you have it, contact me on iscom4real@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2014
Contact me for ur qsat 13G,11G and 23G,:malixshaka@gmail.com
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by isichei14: 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2014
guass:
What do u want Queenites to do 4 U? U said U can get the Queen and understand it, so what do u actually want?
what am saying is dat, I will like to know how Qsat works and how I can get it here in abuja.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by omooye1(m): 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2014
Malix: Contact me for ur qsat 13G,11G and 23G,:malixshaka@gmail.com
. where is ur location
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by isichei14: 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2014
guass:
ummm
is there anyway u can help
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass(m): 7:43am On Jun 29, 2014
isichei14: what am saying is dat, I will like to know how Qsat works and how I can get it here in abuja.
Queen is a FTA decoder.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by isichei14: 9:44am On Jun 29, 2014
guass:
Queen is a FTA decoder.
how does it work? where can i get it here in abuja
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by xtratagem(m): 11:43am On Jun 29, 2014
Hello Queenites! just purchased qsat q23. its displaying scrambled channel...any tips please
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Edunwa302(m): 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2014
xtratagem: Hello Queenites! just purchased qsat q23. its displaying scrambled channel...any tips please
Make sure u v airtime on your sim en if u do change to another network
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by xtratagem(m): 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2014
[quote author=iscom][/quote]

thank sir. i have money on my sim. please do I have to activate any account? I only selected eutelsat 36e and all the dst8 channels were scrambled. Is there any special configuration apart from that?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by xtratagem(m): 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2014
Edunwa302:
Make sure u v airtime on your sim en if u do change to another network

thank sir. i have money on my sim. please do I have to activate any account? I only selected eutelsat 36e and all the dst8 channels were scrambled. Is there any special configuration apart from that?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by isichei14: 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2014
Malix: Contact me for ur qsat 13G,11G and 23G,:malixshaka@gmail.com
can I get it here in abuja? Where?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Originakalokalo(m): 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2014
Does d netwrk on d sim affect d perfomance of qsat?.....mine has been goin of and on..to frequently...help!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by docbindl(m): 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2014
Originakalokalo: Does d netwrk on d sim affect d perfomance of qsat?.....mine has been goin of and on..to frequently...help!
Yes it does. Mine has being doing the same, am using eti.... my airtel is not even connecting at all.
Change your sim card
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by begwong: 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2014
Originakalokalo: Does d netwrk on d sim affect d perfomance of qsat?.....mine has been goin of and on..to frequently...help!
ofcourse it does.The sim works Depending on the signal strenght of yr service provider in yr area. eti works smoothly in my hood and emptyhen cracks abi na freeze from time to tym while gloria & hairtel doesnt even say network connection succesful.
but if wan see flawlesness,just get a modem,ensure u have 3G conectivity sha.
!!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Originakalokalo(m): 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2014
Tanx all.....now, its not even showing at all...i hace good signal strenght and quality.....but i notice one word ''invalid'' at d bar....wats d meanin?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2014
Qsat(avatarcam) acct avaliable, if u need one contact me
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by begwong: 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2014
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by begwong: 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2014
Originakalokalo: Tanx all.....now, its not even showing at all...i hace good signal strenght and quality.....but i notice one word ''invalid'' at d bar....wats d meanin?
that word is on all qsat working or not.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by docbindl(m): 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2014
Originakalokalo: Tanx all.....now, its not even showing at all...i hace good signal strenght and quality.....but i notice one word ''invalid'' at d bar....wats d meanin?
If u r able to get a "network connection success" message and still see invalid . Then it means any of the following:
1) that there is no internet data bundle or cash on ur sim
2) that the network is unstable and therefore unable to connect to the server.
3) that your avartacam may have expired (this highly unlikely as most qsat is not up to 1 yr)

So it mostly a problem with ur connectivity..... check ur sim, or check config and see if u have a network connection success

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by xtratagem(m): 6:54am On Jun 30, 2014
My new qsat q23 channels were scrambled. I am new to qsat and I have been unable to watch any dst* channel. Do I have to activate any account or what? Please I need your advice. thanks
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by xtratagem(m): 7:42am On Jun 30, 2014
please how do I activate my avatarcom on qsat q23? o need step by step guide
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Originakalokalo(m): 8:17am On Jun 30, 2014
docbindl:
If u r able to get a "network connection success" message and still see invalid . Then it means any of the following:
1) that there is no internet data bundle or cash on ur sim
2) that the network is unstable and therefore unable to connect to the server.
3) that your avartacam may have expired (this highly unlikely as most qsat is not up to 1 yr)

So it mostly a problem with ur connectivity..... check ur sim, or check config and see if u have a network connection success

God bless you.....i realy apriciate....if i get a modem,wil it work well?...it frezes often now wit sim..
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Originakalokalo(m): 8:36am On Jun 30, 2014
begwong:
ofcourse it does.The sim works Depending on the signal strenght of yr service provider in yr area. eti works smoothly in my hood and emptyhen cracks abi na freeze from time to tym while gloria & hairtel doesnt even say network connection succesful.
but if wan see flawlesness,just get a modem,ensure u have 3G conectivity sha.
!!

tanx....i apreciate

hw much is d modem?...where wil i conect it on d decoder? Wil i have to do any settings on d decoder while usin d modem?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by akinremedy(m): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2014
Originakalokalo:

tanx....i apreciate

hw much is d modem?...where wil i conect it on d decoder? Wil i have to do any settings on d decoder while usin d modem?
Mind u, u don't just buy any modem. It must be a Huawei modem and unlock it to use all gsm networks.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by xtratagem(m): 10:51am On Jun 30, 2014
How do I activate my avatarcom on qsat? Queenites I need your help!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by tims90: 11:14am On Jun 30, 2014
my q sat decoder is display "bad signals" all of a sudden. the signal strength bar and quality bar are both empty

any help will do
Thanks
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
tims90: my q sat decoder is display "bad signals" all of a sudden. the signal strength bar and quality bar are both empty

any help will do
Thanks
check if d wire frm ur lnbf to ur decoder is conectd properly or check ur dish,maybe it has moved frm signal positn
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
xtratagem: How do I activate my avatarcom on qsat? Queenites I need your help!
whr did u buy it n y was it not activatd b4 u left wit it?. always ensure ur box is activtd n workin b4 u leave wit it.
Give me a call or mail,i ll guide u on how to activate it.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
xtratagem: How do I activate my avatarcom on qsat? Queenites I need your help!
whr did u buy it n y was it not activatd b4 u left wit it?. always ensure ur box is activtd n workin b4 u leave wit it.
Give me a call or mail,i ll guide u on how to activate it..
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by atoje(m): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2014
u can now renew ur Qsat decoder for another one year at a very cheap price. no minimum order.
bulk order is negotiabe. contact me on 08083309492. u can also contact on whatsapp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.