Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,220 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (350386 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass(m): 10:36am On Sep 18, 2014
IF UR TV3 IS NOT WORKING U CAN EMAIL ME FOR THE BISS
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass(m): 10:39am On Sep 18, 2014
ubecharles:

What is the sat position for multi tv?
28 degree east with 12522V/27000
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Dfash(m): 10:44am On Sep 18, 2014
guass: CONFIRMED:
davodyguy is an AGENT OF THIEVETV. HOUSE TAKE NOTE.

How did u know and what is d source of ur Intel.?
Cos its not funny to just accuse d guy of any wrong doing without a strong evidence , remember ds platform is a world wide place. Don't assassinate d guy's character without anything to back ur claim.
Dts my cent Though.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by akinremedy(m): 11:20am On Sep 18, 2014
guass: CONFIRMED:
davodyguy is an AGENT OF THIEVETV. HOUSE TAKE NOTE.
Haba! How u go talk dis kind thing about d guy? U catch am for Multichoice office? Na wao!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 18, 2014
Dead thread.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Clakyvip: 11:44am On Sep 18, 2014
Nice one guass....i dey suspect d guy too...drop ur mail bro.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sauceEEP(m): 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
Interesting...
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by missmekoow: 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
hi guys... anybody help me out on how to load cccam on qsat plssss....
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sadeeeeeeq: 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
hi engineers in the building.i think av been scam by a local lad who claim to be an enigineer. this guy install QSAT Q23G for me during the preseason period which i enjoyed all the ss3 station make i no lie, but since the begining of the 2014 season. i av neva been able to view any SS sport station.i can only see M family b4 which has now join the scramble list. Some1 shud please help.All effort to bring the installer back av been grin, i think his nt a genius like i taught when i met him.he gat no solution to offer.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by missmekoow: 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
sadeeeeeeq: hi engineers in the building.i think av been scam by a local lad who claim to be an enigineer. this guy install QSAT Q23G for me during the preseason period which i enjoyed all the ss3 station make i no lie, but since the begining of the 2014 season. i av neva been able to view any SS sport station.i can only see M family b4 which has now join the scramble list. Some1 shud please help.All effort to bring the installer back av been grin, i think his nt a genius like i taught when i met him.he gat no solution to offer.

we all have been scammed... its a general problem... leave the guy in peace.... you should have known beta before buying a dongle.... you either buy dst* or hope qsat resurrects... PEACE!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sadeeeeeeq: 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
@missmekoow, i have DSTV installed also bt how on earth will i be giving one stupid coy 11,000 naira monthly for premium subs.11k for a whole year is almost 120k which if giving to my mother as gift.i will be happy with no regret. somebody or a regulatory body needs to standup against dis foolish act frm thiefDSTV

6 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by akinremedy(m): 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
All d**v HD channels are now Free To Air!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Truly1: 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
Akinremedy, how do you mean?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lajeo: 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
akinremedy: All d**v HD channels are now Free To Air!
Guy take am easy with dissemination of vital info on this thread. Dem go block am now
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by ampong2015: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
guass:
MORE DETAILS PLS
is also cccam like tv1 but cheaper
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by akinremedy(m): 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
lajeo:
Guy take am easy with dissemination of vital info on this thread. Dem go block am now
Wots vital information about FTA? We all know they'll block dem in about 2-3 days but at least let guys on dus forum enjoy it before it goes off. It isn't illegal to view FTA. It wasn't hacked, so let me av peace, pls.

3 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by akinremedy(m): 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
lajeo:
I dunno y u dey even cover wetin u no fit cover. For ur information, even canalsat sports channels av bin appearingas FTA for about 3 days nw.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by missmekoow: 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
sadeeeeeeq: @missmekoow, i have DSTV installed also bt how on earth will i be giving one stupid coy 11,000 naira monthly for premium subs.11k for a whole year is almost 120k which if giving to my mother as gift.i will be happy with no regret. somebody or a regulatory body needs to standup against dis foolish act frm thiefDSTV

hahaaha... i like this.... if it was cheaper i guess every home would have loved to have dst*.. there is no competition for them... too bad.... im in ghana can u convert 11,000 naira to $ for me to get a fair idea.... cos in ghana premium is ghc 335 which is abt $95
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
EMMAACHILE: Dead thread.
Died long ago, waiting to be buried
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by frankam: 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
free SSHD3, SSHDNi, SSHD5Ni, SSHD6....check yours
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by missmekoow: 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
davodyguy: Died long ago, waiting to be buried

im wondering y you and emma still hanging out with the dead..... lol, r u guys undertakers.... juat axin...lol

3 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
missmekoow:

im wondering y you and emma still hanging out with the dead..... lol, r u guys undertakers.... juat axin...lol
lol. You shall soon know why

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by akinremedy(m): 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
EMMAACHILE: Dead thread.
Lol...
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by twinstaiye(m): 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
Thread locked. Kindly continue discusion on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1904617/all-internet-key-sharing-iks#26331050

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.