Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (351124 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
Super sanusi 3 if you can get canal.

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
I just saw esat decoder really different from qsat
The little information I get at this moment is that esat decoder is like azsky if you buy esat e23g you just waste ur money
If e nor be qsat e nor fit bi like an,
If you buy esat never come here to complain that you are having any problem o,
When other dongle are having one server ; qsat have multiple server to keep the servicer running
Qsat forever!!!

2 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jujukemist(m): 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
Beware of those who love your pockets. East is a Fraud! even if it opens Fort Knox. Be Careful. Imagine e no de for the Almighty Alibaba.. Empty carton...we need screen shot abi?

2 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Adned28: 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
Haha lol
jujukemist: Beware of those who love your pockets. East is a Fraud! even if it opens Fort Knox. Be Careful. Imagine e no de for the Almighty Alibaba.. Empty carton...we need screen shot abi?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
Jt
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lordbaron: 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
Let's not say it's scam what if it's working fine later now u will start begging him to sell for u dat pics in not photo shop edited let's wait till weekend too to see if any sports station will open if u have go TV recharge it supers ports select aired nija match den if u have strength for 1.3m dish cool too let's keep De pressure low hia
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by opare7: 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
the chinese have tajen down the sports channels and made the rest of the channels stable hence consuming a lot of data.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jujukemist(m): 5:51am On Sep 11, 2014
Chinese did not take down any thing. Rather its the SouthAfricans that are fortifying their encryption. And they have a right to Abi?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Metrospector(m): 7:49am On Sep 11, 2014
opare7: the chinese have tajen down the sports channels and made the rest of the channels stable hence consuming a lot of data.
Will it work if I subscribe 4 a weekly or monthly data plan on my direct mtn sim instead of using my airtime? If yes, wch data plan shud I go 4? Abi wats ur advice?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by rmaubsiau(m): 8:03am On Sep 11, 2014
Metrospector: Hello peepz. Has any1 noticed the faster rate at wch airtime is being deducted now on qsat? Or is it only my system? I use direct sim. Pls kindly confirm.

i have also noticed the same, was having about 100+ on my mtn sim and i just checked and found N23, i just dont get it, is not as if all the channels are even working.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by tonyaj: 8:27am On Sep 11, 2014
rmaubsiau:

i have also noticed the same, was having about 100+ on my mtn sim and i just checked and found N23, i just dont get it, is not as if all the channels are even working.

is all because of stability of d channels showing
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 9:23am On Sep 11, 2014
People should stop sayin wat they dnt knw.why say Esat is like azsky? .lf u dnt knw abt a product, ask questions dnt just come online n start misleadin or mis-informin peeps
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by hamedade2000(m): 9:34am On Sep 11, 2014
Malix: People should stop sayin wat they dnt knw.why say Esat is like azsky? .lf u dnt knw abt a product, ask questions dnt just come online n start misleadin or mis-informin peeps
so tell us d difference. r u saying ESAT wld last for more dan 1yr or it wld always be stable. cos if not its jez lyk azsky too
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 9:41am On Sep 11, 2014
This first
hugman: Why are you people so dull? An illiterate person told you that qsat is esat and you believe him? If you look at qsat decoder it look like esat if you are illiterate
I don't blame you
Make una dey show una talent

and this next
hugman: I just saw esat decoder really different from qsat
The little information I get at this moment is that esat decoder is like azsky if you buy esat e23g you just waste ur money
If e nor be qsat e nor fit bi like an,
If you buy esat never come here to complain that you are having any problem o,
When other dongle are having one server ; qsat have multiple server to keep the servicer running
Qsat forever!!!

You were over zealously in a haste to condemn and few hours later you came back to eat your words. If you're man enough, you ought to apologize for implying insult to someone who did nothing to you

2 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 9:43am On Sep 11, 2014
Malix: People should stop sayin wat they dnt knw.why say Esat is like azsky? .lf u dnt knw abt a product, ask questions dnt just come online n start misleadin or mis-informin peeps
You dey mind them? People who have no idea about Satellite, would jump to condemn others that have been installing when they were still in secondary school. Mtceeeeew

Esat has nothing to do with QSAT. Just as AZSKY and A+ are different products to QSAT
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 9:46am On Sep 11, 2014
EMMAACHILE: Super sanusi 3 if you can get canal.
watched the game on Sanusi 3 last night

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by akinremedy(m): 10:29am On Sep 11, 2014
Malix, leave dem all alone. Don't even say a thing about dis decoder again. A few of us av ur contact details and we know how to hook u up. I even posted a pix to let dem blive but it makes no difference. Let 'em be!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 11, 2014
Malix: How stable is esat? My colleague needs two.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by purplekayc(m): 10:57am On Sep 11, 2014
olenyi:

The stress people go through for ''FREE'' tv. angry undecided
bros no blame them. Electricity in our country ia very appalling. You dont expect me to install dstv and continuously buy petrol to watch it.

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by purplekayc(m): 10:59am On Sep 11, 2014
Plz guys I want to get a qsat decoder. What channels would I be getting on it?
And how much does the whole thing go for?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 11, 2014
purplekayc: Plz guys I want to get a qsat decoder. What channels would I be getting on it?
And how much does the whole thing go for?
Qsat is at the end of its life.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by purplekayc(m): 11:11am On Sep 11, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
how do you mean?which one do you use?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 11:27am On Sep 11, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
looooool grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by medulla01(m): 11:34am On Sep 11, 2014
Yes code 59 is died since saturday.so d guy is correct
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jamp: 11:49am On Sep 11, 2014

how much is this esat and what are the features.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
For security reason, i wouldn't want to mention full details about ESAT account.

If it is true that it uses ********* account, then you buyers would enjoy it. Qsat is becoming old with the AvatarCAmHD so this new account *********** will still work for the next 6 months
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by najoke: 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
davodyguy: For security reason, i wouldn't want to mention full details about ESAT account.

If it is true that it uses ********* account, then you buyers would enjoy it. Qsat is becoming old with the AvatarCAmHD so this new account *********** will still work for the next 6 months
^
I will like to know more about this ESAT, i cant find anything on google, apart from the pic you or someone posted I cant seems to get anything. Can you help with a link?.......i am not interested in the details of the account but the details of decoder.
Tnx
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
najoke:
^
I will like to know more about this ESAT, i cant find anything on google, apart from the pic you or someone posted I cant seems to get anything. Can you help with a link?.......i am not interested in the details of the account but the details of decoder.
Tnx
Thats the problem. They made this damn thing so secretive unlike qsat that has been turned to public toilet. No single website advert of Esat. all details can be obtained from the decoder itself. Nothing on google. I guess this is the best way to go
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by najoke: 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
davodyguy: Thats the problem. They made this damn thing so secretive unlike qsat that has been turned to public toilet. No single website advert of Esat. all details can be obtained from the decoder itself. Nothing on google. I guess this is the best way to go
^
mmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.......fingers crossed till it becomes public and when it does,will it be the same old story of few months enjoyment then the scrambling and freezing begins.

Tnx anyways. cool
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
. Malix, please have sent u a mail. Kindly check it and get back to me. Cheers
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Clakyvip: 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
Buying a new product will not solve matters...u cn buy a cccam account...those products are from the same producer or an imitated version of it....to use dongle u nid alot of patient...m enjoyn ma queeen...

3 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass(m): 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
LET US WELCOME THE EMERGENCE OF ESAT TO AFRICA

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.