Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (350586 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Adned28: 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
My brother na true u just said but you know not everyone can afford it.
davodyguy: If that's your orientation, then you have no point at all. WTH? Because you can't get a job in a bank or Oil company means you must steal from the bank or vandalize oil pipeline? when you can get another job in any other firm? Like I said earlier, its a matter of choice.

I doubt if any of you have spent half of what I've spent on TV.
Startimes is available for N1000/month, Gotv and DSTV access, daarsat, consat and mytv. All can be gooten from N1000 monthly with no issue.

Even super sport 3 is available at 7000/month on compact.

DSTV has really tried by making TV more affordable. tell consat, mytv, AIT and Startimes to step up their games.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
akinremedy: Thank God i'm free from Qsat... Now i can watch and enjoy my soccer dis weekend without freezing...
The thing is surprising. Just like how Azsky was back then. 4 hours without a single freeze.

I hope pple can keep quiet and not mess things up like they did with Qsat. We warned them about Qsat, they didn't hear. The days of Qsat are numbered. If you want to help, direct them to the backyard, let them allow you enjoy your money till January 2015
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
Adned28: My brother na true u just said but you know not everyone can afford it.
They killed Qsat by messing it up. The funny thing about Eagle is that, there's no single site talking about it in any country apart from Nairaland in Nigeria. Nigerians can abuse anything

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by taosola(m): 12:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
sgbola1: . Hmmm some people dey funny sha.... india? Na Liberia film u go watch. Just dip ur decoder inside kerosene... u go see all station including Azerbaijan stations.
See ur mouth! What's so big in the simple question that demands simple answer. Be a mature person for a while.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by akinremedy(m): 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
davodyguy: The thing is surprising. Just like how Azsky was back then. 4 hours without a single freeze.

I hope pple can keep quiet and not mess things up like they did with Qsat. We warned them about Qsat, they didn't hear. The days of Qsat are numbered. If you want to help, direct them to the backyard, let them allow you enjoy your money till January 2015
For real my brother, May God help us with dis Eagle. I've never had it so good and smooth. Soar higher my EAGLE!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Adned28: 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
Bro i know guys that have connections with dstv itself,they bring you the decoder at home fix for you and take the money into their pockets,every three months or a year and if you can't pay no more,they just come for the decoder which is also premium.What do you say about that also
davodyguy: They killed Qsat by messing it up. The funny thing about Eagle is that, there's no single site talking about it in any country apart from Nairaland in Nigeria. Nigerians can abuse anything
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
Adned28: Bro i know guys that have connections with dstv itself,they bring you the decoder at home fix for you and take the money into their pockets,every three months or a year and if you can't pay no more,they just come for the decoder which is also premium.What do you say about that also
as in? I didn't really get it. Do they do runs? explain again. if its runs, I'm not ruling it out, but they do so codedly.

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodyguy: 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
Let's talk something else.

Last night I was helped by ambzone a very kind Nairalander on how to set up the Android phone remote control. The remote control is what I'm using now.

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by bengelo: 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
canal sports is showing no scrambles but in French
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Adned28: 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
The guys am talking about works with multi choice,you know hotels pay their dstv subscription yearly,so they add another on any hotel's account and sell it for people outside and put the money into their pockets,lets say the hotel is using 2 decoders to run their rooms,they will add one to it at their office sell it to someone secretly,so they also have their prices for three months and a year,if your three months is due,they come for the decoder but if you want to continue then you pay them again what you paid for the three months,if not then they will have to go with the decoder because its theirs.
davodyguy: as in? I didn't really get it. Do they do runs? explain again. if its runs, I'm not ruling it out, but they do so codedly.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by akinremedy(m): 1:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
davodyguy: Let's talk something else.

Last night I was helped by ambzone a very kind Nairalander on how to set up the Android phone remote control. The remote control is what I'm using now.
Boss, let me av d guide too. I plead...
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by goalburner(m): 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
davodyguy: Let's talk something else.

what's it used for?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Adned28: 1:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
As it runs??Am not getting you??It works yes Am talking multi choice itself,guys that work with them who run this connection.
Adned28: The guys am talking about works with multi choice,you know hotels pay their dstv subscription yearly,so they add another on any hotel's account and sell it for people outside and put the money into their pockets,lets say the hotel is using 2 decoders to run their rooms,they will add one to it at their office sell it to someone secretly,so they also have their prices for three months and a year,if your three months is due,they come for the decoder but if you want to continue then you pay them again what you paid for the three months,if not then they will have to go with the decoder because its theirs.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodguy: 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
guys follow the screenshot

I was banned trying to explain how the thing works

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodguy: 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
goalburner:
what's it used for?
to control your decoder from your phone
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by donkhilo: 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
is anyone watching this match on qsat?its frustratin
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by davodguy: 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
Adned28: The guys am talking about works with multi choice,you know hotels pay their dstv subscription yearly,so they add another on any hotel's account and sell it for people outside and put the money into their pockets,lets say the hotel is using 2 decoders to run their rooms,they will add one to it at their office sell it to someone secretly,so they also have their prices for three months and a year,if your three months is due,they come for the decoder but if you want to continue then you pay them again what you paid for the three months,if not then they will have to go with the decoder because its theirs.
If its affordable, why not?
Its from their staff so no fear
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by akinremedy(m): 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
davodguy: guys follow the screenshot

I was banned trying to explain how the thing works
Tnx boss!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by just4kelvin(m): 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
please which channel can i watch Chelsea match in qsat

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by bengelo: 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
tv3 on multi tv n also can+s thus canal sports on ur q sat
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by IYANGBALI: 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
My queen is fokn me real hard grin
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by IYANGBALI: 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
donkhilo: is anyone watching this match on qsat?its frustratin
NTA is showing it now,tune to NTA
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by IYANGBALI: 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
just4kelvin: please which channel can i watch Chelsea match in qsat

cartoon network
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by ezicospot(m): 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
bengelo: tv3 on multi tv n also can+s thus canal sports on ur q sat
Its a lie, my Q11G has been on for over an hour, switching over from Can+s to Max 1, no hope of showing the match
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lordbaron: 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
davodyguy: If that's your orientation, then you have no point at all. WTH? Because you can't get a job in a bank or Oil company means you must steal from the bank or vandalize oil pipeline? when you can get another job in any other firm? Like I said earlier, its a matter of choice.

I doubt if any of you have spent half of what I've spent on TV.
Startimes is available for N1000/month, Gotv and DSTV access, daarsat, consat and mytv. All can be gooten from N1000 monthly with no issue.

Even super sport 3 is available at 7000/month on compact.

DSTV has really tried by making TV more affordable. tell consat, mytv, AIT and Startimes to step up their games.
. Charliee every body know say dstv na best if ss3 go fit be 5000 I no go dey waste time dey think dong
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by just4kelvin(m): 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
IYANGBALI: cartoon network
tanx alot. but Na blue film dem dey show
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by IYANGBALI: 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
just4kelvin: tanx alot. but Na blue film dem dey show
na which one be blue film again?abi you tv get problem?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by ajascobabune(m): 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
just4kelvin: please which channel can i watch Chelsea match in qsat

TV3
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by palletbos: 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
For those oon Qsat switch to eutesalat 33 on. Your antenna... and watch chelsea match on TV3 enjoy......
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by ezicospot(m): 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
palletbos: For those oon Qsat switch to eutesalat 33 on. Your antenna... and watch chelsea match on TV3 enjoy......

pls how do i go about this TV3 something... I'm using Q11G
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by palletbos: 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
ezicospot:

pls how do i go about this TV3 something... I'm using Q11G

Once your Qsat is showing just go to TV3 and watch chelsea match if there is no tv3 change your antenna setting to eutesalat 33 and scan enjoy

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.