Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (350521 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
If u need a secure cccam acct on ur qsat, contact me
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by okumaj(m): 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
i need it.......give me ur email or fone numba
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by hamedade2000(m): 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
Malix: If u need a secure cccam acct on ur qsat, contact me
sent u a mail but u didn't reply.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by tunnath: 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
Pls I'm having prob with my qsat,I'm using for irib,and the signal is ok 70percent buh it do skip @times....it signal will be flunctuating....70percent to 0percent...and 70percent again...its not stable...pls wat should I do
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by tunnath: 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
My irib(varsech,tv3) dey skip oo but my bein sport,aljazeera english no skip,abeg what should I do?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lordbaron: 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
popsamblue: Quote..."we cost it"

Where am i... God!!!! Judex don kill me o...laughing like...meen...
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by shogz89: 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
Abeg which chanel go show the Chelsea match
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by olabiz2010: 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
shogz89: Abeg which chanel go show the Chelsea match
Can + S
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by rmaubsiau(m): 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
tunnath: Pls I'm having prob with my qsat,I'm using for irib,and the signal is ok 70percent buh it do skip @times....it signal will be flunctuating....70percent to 0percent...and 70percent again...its not stable...pls wat should I do

pls and pls i know u are asking for help also but i just want to seize this opportunity to ask you how u got the irib package on your qsat. THANKS
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by rmaubsiau(m): 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
tunnath: My irib(varsech,tv3) dey skip oo but my bein sport,aljazeera english no skip,abeg what should I do?

Your own better oh, me no even get irib i just dey frustrated thanks to qsat. Can you kindly hint me on how to get irib please?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jeblerem: 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
Can + S

Not showing at my end...any help?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by samflex(m): 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
This scramblings dey frustrate me die
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by okoligee: 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
pls someone help me with AIT satellite, direction, frequency pole and symbol
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Truly1: 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
Amos 5 after Multi Tv
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by dodoo700: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
What is the use of qsat if we can't get live matches 2 watch? I can't to watch chelsea game. The qsat engineers should up their work
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by just4kelvin(m): 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
Qsat engineers ar stupid 4 selling box dat dos nt work 4 we nigerians
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
tunnath: Pls I'm having prob with my qsat,I'm using for irib,and the signal is ok 70percent buh it do skip @times....it signal will be flunctuating....70percent to 0percent...and 70percent again...its not stable...pls wat should I do
Tweak ur lnbf,that should help
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Truly1: 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
Thank God for IRIB. Disthieves has no power over them, ope o!!! I'm currently watching Bayern Munic vs Mancity
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Noah13: 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
Truly1: Thank God for IRIB. Disthieves has no power over them, ope o!!! I'm currently watching Bayern Munic vs Mancity
These IRIB channels are opened by biss keys...right?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by goalburner(m): 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
you even get irib to watch u com dey complain here.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by gideon243(m): 11:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hello every .... I thinking of getting this Qsat on Saturday Please I need ur advice ,should I go for it
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
Considering the state of qsat now, you can just purchase as an ADVANCED free-to-air decoder and dont expect anything extraordinary from it, cos if you do, that would be the start of your nightmares and sleepless nights, so just buy if you get money and connect your multi tv and dstv put like say na cctv and all their ghana tv you won watch, if you con by mistake see match watch thank your God, no just feel say na your right to watch match with Qsat b4... Thats my advice guy.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 11:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
If you leave in Auchi, Benin City, Sapele or Warri and you want CCCAM account install on your queen, just send me a mail, pls if are not ready dont bother me cos the way i go take answer you sef if i perceive say you just won waste my time, you no go like am. jahstech4000@gmail.com
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by ampong2015: 12:18am On Sep 18, 2014
I f you are in Ghana and want TV1 server then contact me manuel_ampong@yahoo.com (185GHC 3MONTHS, 6months 350GHC)
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by ampong2015: 12:36am On Sep 18, 2014
please has anyone tried besthd server?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass(m): 3:46am On Sep 18, 2014
gideon243: Hello every .... I thinking of getting this Qsat on Saturday Please I need ur advice ,should I go for it
YES U CAN GO AHEAD BUT U MUST NOT FORGET. QSAT IS A FREE TO AIR DECODER!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass(m): 3:48am On Sep 18, 2014
ampong2015: please has anyone tried besthd server?

MORE DETAILS PLS
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by secuma: 7:45am On Sep 18, 2014
guass:
MORE DETAILS PLS
I have tried it,its far better than avatarcam HD.

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by secuma: 7:46am On Sep 18, 2014
guass:
MORE DETAILS PLS
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 18, 2014
jahstech: Considering the state of qsat now, you can just purchase as an ADVANCED free-to-air decoder and dont expect anything extraordinary from it, cos if you do, that would be the start of your nightmares and sleepless nights, so just buy if you get money and connect your multi tv and dstv put like say na cctv and all their ghana tv you won watch, if you con by mistake see match watch thank your God, no just feel say na your right to watch match with Qsat b4... Thats my advice guy.

What is the sat position for multi tv?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Anibom: 9:52am On Sep 18, 2014
Anyone with cccam account in Cameroon?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by guass(m): 10:31am On Sep 18, 2014
CONFIRMED:
davodyguy is an AGENT OF THIEVETV. HOUSE TAKE NOTE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.