Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (350369 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lonzo(m): 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

Go back few threads and learn how to use Airtel and Glo on your device

Hello Boss

gone through the setting on those threads and it is still the same with the airtel line , it showed a while and stopped .
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
lonzo:

Hello Boss

gone through the setting on those threads and it is still the same with the airtel line , it showed a while and stopped .
Using direct sim on decoder?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by HAH: 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

Go back few threads and learn how to use Airtel and Glo on your device

Am ok with mtn and etisalat beside airtel internet is sopoor in my area
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lonzo(m): 12:35am On Aug 01, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
Using direct sim on decoder?

Yes Boss
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by NiiOfoli: 6:38am On Aug 01, 2014
Hi guys, just wanna find out from the haus, is code 43 down. Cos mine is not showing since yesterday. Am using q23. I have enuf data bundles on two different sim cards, tried them all but still no show. Any help please.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by dodoo700: 6:52am On Aug 01, 2014
Hello, fellow queeners. Good morning. As I was leaving for work yesterday, my q13g was blazing hot but since I came home up to this morning, it is not showing dxxtv. Is this a general problem? If not, what can I do? I tried all 4 sims I have
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Koolmexxi(m): 7:40am On Aug 01, 2014
My 13g seems to b down too. Since yesterday Aftanoon.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by retsonbiz(m): 8:14am On Aug 01, 2014
Mine has been down since yesterday.....Q13G.....Is that general or just mine?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Mackie1(m): 8:18am On Aug 01, 2014
23g working perfectly all thru yesterday till now
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by HAH: 8:42am On Aug 01, 2014
Koolmexxi: My 13g seems to b down too. Since yesterday Aftanoon.
retsonbiz: Mine has been down since yesterday.....Q13G.....Is that general or just mine?
Koolmexxi: My 13g seems to b down too. Since yesterday Aftanoon.

My Q13G is working very well am watching it even now, just give it some time it will come back or change your sim and also check your credit
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by blesszed(m): 9:06am On Aug 01, 2014
I just heard about Q-sat yesterday (Well, am not that backward. I thought Strong decoder is the best). I have srt4663X which have since stopped receiving signal and since then I dont trust FTA again.
I want to know which one is better between 13g, 15g and 23g or is there any latest that is better than the three mentioned? What is d advantage of going for 23g instead of 13g for example? The person that introduced it to me said I should buy13g. I dont want what happened to me when I got my srt4663 in 2010 to happen again. Am a sport lover especially football. How do I get it am in Ondo town and at what price?
After reading some of the trend, I know there is version and code, which version will be the best for me and which code.
Will I buy the version and code separately or the box comes with them?
I want to knw more about account as well, avatarcam, ccam and the rest.
I have two dishes already, one for ds*t
Thanks so much.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Koolmexxi(m): 9:21am On Aug 01, 2014
HAH:

My Q13G is working very well am watching it even now, just give it some time it will come back or change your sim and also check your credit
I hear code 43 is down....
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by dodoo700: 9:42am On Aug 01, 2014
Thanks Koolmexxi, please inform us when it comes back on. Let's hope it come sooner, tomorrow is emirates cup ooo and community shield is almost here. Hoping for the better.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 01, 2014
blesszed: I just heard about Q-sat yesterday (Well, am not that backward. I thought Strong decoder is the best). I have srt4663X which have since stopped receiving signal and since then I dont trust FTA again.
I want to know which one is better between 13g, 15g and 23g or is there any latest that is better than the three mentioned? What is d advantage of going for 23g instead of 13g for example? The person that introduced it to me said I should buy13g. I dont want what happened to me when I got my srt4663 in 2010 to happen again. Am a sport lover especially football. How do I get it am in Ondo town and at what price?
After reading some of the trend, I know there is version and code, which version will be the best for me and which code.
Will I buy the version and code separately or the box comes with them?
I want to knw more about account as well, avatarcam, ccam and the rest.
I have two dishes already, one for ds*t
Thanks so much.
Second dish is for
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by xyjoe(m): 2:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
PLS Could it be a general Problem, Since yesterday my Q13G has been showing scrambled channel for the the pay per view channels and i have confirmed network connection by successfully doing a ping test on the decoder yet am still getting the Scrambled channel message. Pls any help will be appreciated:
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by blesszed(m): 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
I was using it when my strong decoder waz still working for some sta stations like RDV and the rest.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by blesszed(m): 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
I was using it when my strong decoder waz still working for some sta stations like RDV and the rest.
EMMAACHILE:
Second dish is for
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
blesszed: I was using it when my strong decoder waz still working for some sta stations like RDV and the rest.

Get
Qsat 23g or
Speed s1 hd + avatarcamhd if interested in canalsat or
Mini x4
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by blesszed(m): 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

Get
Qsat 23g or
Mini x4
What advantage do they have over one another? I mean Qsat 23g, speed S1+avatarcamhd and Mini x4. Is speed S1 and Mini x4 need to be renewed every year like Qsat?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by blesszed(m): 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

Get
Qsat 23g or
Mini x4
Thanks so much 4 been there
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
blesszed:
What advantage do they have over one another? I mean Qsat 23g, speed S1+avatarcamhd and Mini x4. Is speed S1 and Mini x4 need to be renewed every year like Qsat?
Mini x4=takes all dst,canalsat,hotbird,nilesat,etc but more expensive
Speed S1 with avatarcamhd=dst and canalsat
Qsat 23g=dst only but I think with an option to add later canalsat
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by zoboizee: 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
Anyone with qsat remote for sale. the one am using is gone bad.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
Look at some stations under nile 7 west on mini x4. I am limited because i am using 1.8m dish in Kogi but hope to get a 4m fiber as soon as possible.

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
zoboizee: Anyone with qsat remote for sale. the one am using is gone bad.
Contact me for the remote
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
See more here

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
Some codes r currently down, so pls don't trouble ur devices, they r workin on it

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 5:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
Speeds1 HD avaliable
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jerrygome: 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
My Q Sat 23G is no longer showing since yesterday...any other soul experiencing this?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Niyi6(m): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
Malix how much is speed s1 hd decoder.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Niyi6(m): 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
Malix: Speeds1 HD avaliable
How much is speed s1 hd decoder
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Trafford(m): 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
My queen is down Q11G code 424 version 6.06.48

Is it a general problem?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Jessewizy(m): 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
Trafford: My queen is down Q11G code 424 version 6.06.48

Is it a general problem?
Guess its a general problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.