Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (350594 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by stivin2010: 6:29am On Aug 30, 2014
I just bought Qsat Q23G but I av problem wit it cos mtn network is not strong in my area,other networks are strong but dey ar not workin with it,if mtn connect and display d expiring date of d decorder,it ll not still show any picture,but glo and etisalat ll connect but ll not display d expiring date,pls help me on wot to do thks
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 6:59am On Aug 30, 2014
Patient is the key word. Good morning
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by isichei14: 7:05am On Aug 30, 2014
stivin2010: I just bought Qsat Q23G but I av problem wit it cos mtn network is not strong in my area,other networks are strong but dey ar not workin with it,if mtn connect and display d expiring date of d decorder,it ll not still show any picture,but glo and etisalat ll connect but ll not display d expiring date,pls help me on wot to do thks
when it displays the code, the first two digit is ur code and. As for it showing, for now most QSat are not showing. So just be patience with ur MTN sim and stay onthis trend for updates.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Noah13: 7:19am On Aug 30, 2014
No one should come here to lead anyone on with stories of my code is blazing, because it's full blown lie.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Originakalokalo(m): 7:26am On Aug 30, 2014
dodoo700: Its either the qsat engineers are not clever enough or they are playing tricks on us. Must there be a server maintenance every week?

the last time i watch anytin frm mine was teusda....so stop complainin and face the reality

when we *code 41 guys* were complainin, everybody else pretended as if nothing is wrong...Nigeria is a country of all man for himself....

So wait....u dont know how long though..
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Adned28: 7:26am On Aug 30, 2014
My brothers,just study your queen as it goes down every weekends of before weekends,qsat engineers does saver maintenance every week cos dsthieves are always doing same,so anytime when you queen goes off,just relax cos it will surely come back
Noah13: No one should come here to lead anyone on with stories of my code is blazing, because it's full blown lie.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by tola73(m): 7:40am On Aug 30, 2014
My code 45 is working except the ss.... Channels not showing
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jujukemist(m): 7:46am On Aug 30, 2014
Noah13: No one should come here to lead anyone on with stories of my code is blazing, because it's full blown lie.
cry
Na by force your frustration is making you talk stupid. My code 58 is on. so speak for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Jessewizy(m): 7:51am On Aug 30, 2014
jujukemist:
cry
Na by force your frustration is making you talk stupid. My code 58 is on. so speak for yourself
I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by electropiz(m): 7:57am On Aug 30, 2014
43 blazing now

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by popsamblue(m): 7:59am On Aug 30, 2014
Well...woke Up this morning...put on my qsat...connected to server...no show for about 30mins...afterthat...it comes up...all channels - all SS sha...but max 1 n 2 working with a little skip skip... grin
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jujukemist(m): 8:06am On Aug 30, 2014
Live and direct Code 58 blazing on mtn 3g. Thanks Qsat Team. If you guys need to shut down the server in order to evade the attack of the dstives. pls go ahead

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Adned28: 8:15am On Aug 30, 2014
Na true...I am with you
jujukemist: Live and direct Code 58 blazing on mtn 3g. Thanks Qsat Team. If you guys need to shut down the server in order to evade the attack of the dstives. pls go ahead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by gerrisson(m): 8:15am On Aug 30, 2014
Any show for code 41 yet? I don't have light?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jujukemist(m): 8:17am On Aug 30, 2014
cool I think Qsat dealers have to enlighten people buying Qsat...Its not your right that Qsat iks must work like Dstives, Never. Even theirs skip some times not to talk of a server operating from over a thousand km with our stupid and erratic networks.
DONT EXPECT AN OPTIMUM PERFORMANCE FROM CARD SHARING SERVICE

2 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by palletbos: 8:20am On Aug 30, 2014
I have not been experiencing any server down I have been watching my Qsat with no. Freezing queen 23g nah die...... just that the ss station not showing but I have not had any problem at all thru out the week.....for you that. your Qsat is connecting to server not showing remove your sim and dial 180 for mtn and for zain dail 111 after that passing through the change the language don't press anything allow it to finish talking and once it goes off ( the call) remove your sim and put it back it can take up to 3 or 4 reboth to start working perfectly enjoy.... iluvemyqueen

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by palletbos: 8:29am On Aug 30, 2014
Enjoying my scity

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 8:37am On Aug 30, 2014
It seems all codes are back except 41. Am still patiently waiting for it to come up. For as many that there queen is up and doing, enjoy it well. Am not beefing oooo but I will join you soon.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by palletbos: 8:41am On Aug 30, 2014
The queen has never been down it has always been up and running

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by isichei14: 8:41am On Aug 30, 2014
Code 45 up and running here but no sprt station so may not watch EPL at home today.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by gerrisson(m): 8:42am On Aug 30, 2014
sgbola1: It seems all codes are back except 41. Am still patiently waiting for it to come up. For as many that there queen is up and doing, enjoy it well. Am not beefing oooo but I will join you soon.

How soon? Maybe, 41 is down for good. This is since Tuesday, queen has never been down for that long. Am no longer optimistic.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Jessewizy(m): 8:42am On Aug 30, 2014
sgbola1: It seems all codes are back except 41. Am still patiently waiting for it to come up. For as many that there queen is up and doing, enjoy it well. Am not beefing oooo but I will join you soon.
grin
Code 41 is gone and gone forever
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by gerrisson(m): 8:43am On Aug 30, 2014
[quote author=palletbos]I have not been experiencing any server down I have been watching my Qsat with no. Freezing queen 23g nah die...... just that the ss station not showing but I have not had any problem at all thru out the week.....for you that. your Qsat is connecting to server not showing remove your sim and dial 180 for mtn and for zain dail 111 after that passing through the change the language don't press anything allow it to finish talking and once it goes off ( the call) remove your sim and put it back it can take up to 3 or 4 reboth to start working perfectly enjoy.... iluvemyqueen[/quote

Could this be the problem with code 41? ]
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Jessewizy(m): 8:44am On Aug 30, 2014
The end is near for the queen
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by temtoplawanson: 8:45am On Aug 30, 2014
isichei14: Code 45 up and running here but no sprt station so may not watch EPL at home today.
. Canal+s is showing manu, mancity and chelsea so u can still enjoy ur epl @ home

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by gerrisson(m): 8:55am On Aug 30, 2014
Please someone should tell how to check your code, I don ask several times!
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by gerrisson(m): 9:01am On Aug 30, 2014
PLEASE HOW DO YOU CHECK YOUR CODE?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Noah13: 9:12am On Aug 30, 2014
jujukemist:
cry
What frustration? I can't be frustrated as long as i don't rely fully on qsat. And besides i never mentioned jujukemist or another person, so what have you got against my post. Couldn't you just look through without quoting since yours is blazing just like you said

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Noah13: 9:14am On Aug 30, 2014
electropiz: 43 blazing now
And with zero freeze?

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 30, 2014
Locate active code in your decoder. the first two digit are your code
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Adned28: 9:22am On Aug 30, 2014
Yeah it is,mine too dey blaze but ss channels not showing.
Noah13: And with zero freeze?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by tola73(m): 9:28am On Aug 30, 2014
Code 45 working

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.