Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Signs That A Man Is Not Interested In You(ladies) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That A Man Is Not Interested In You(ladies) (3195 Views)

Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / 13 Things Women Do Only When They Are Not Interested In You. / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs That A Man Is Not Interested In You(ladies) by ifeanyija(m): 8:58am On Jan 02, 2014
Men are far less complicated than women as far
as expressing their emotions or feelings are
concerned. If they fall in love with you it becomes evident and it becomes just as evident when they “fall out” of love. If a guy is interested in you he will display some obvious signs and you are just as likely to get “blaring” signals when you leave him cold.

1-He Does Not Notice Your Presence

Guys have a radar that scans the possible love
interests in his vicinity the same way girls have.
So if he is interested in a girl he will become a
little self-conscious in her presence. He is likely to initiate small talk or just smile to let her know he is interested in bonding with her.
If a guy is not interested in you he won’t be
affected by your presence in any manner. You will not notice a change in his behavior when you
enter into his field of vision. This has nothing to do with you, for all you know he might be devoted to his girlfriend. Moreover, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

2-He Smiles But Without The "flirty" Element

All guys have a “flirty” smile and the “normal”
smile. If you just look at a guy closely you can
easily know when he has a flirty smile on, there
will be a lopsided grin and a little mischief in the
eyes. Flirty smile just happens unconsciously with most guys.
If he gives you a "normal" smile you know that he is not interested in you. The normal smile will
have no element of mischief or “playboyishness”
to it. The smile will just look formal and polite
instead of being playful.

3-He Talks To You About Politics And "global
Warming"

This might look a bit like generalizing, but most
guys wouldn’t talk politics with the girl they are
interested in, at least not during the flirting days.
If he is not interested in getting intimate with you he is likely to discuss dry topics in your presence out of the need to make small talk.

4-He Gazes Through You Rather Than "at" You

If you see a guy staring right through you instead
of making eye contact you can be quite sure he
has zero love interest in you. Men who are
interested would die for an opportunity to make
direct eye contact.

5-He Doesn’t Mind You Paying The Bill

This might come across as a bit "offensive" but
then guys can be a little mean at times. If they
have a love interest in a girl they will jump at the
opportunity to pay her bills or insist on taking the
tab at a restaurant or movie. If they are not
interested in the girl they wouldn’t mind her
paying.

6-He Does Not Hold The Door For You

Some guys are polite enough to hold the door for
any girl but most guys would only do it for the girl they are interested in. This behavior again is very unconscious and they don’t really intend to be mean.

7-He Talks To You The Way He Talks To His
Buddies

If a guy talks to you like he talks to his other “guy” friends it would indicate that he does not place you in his list of “girls” to flirt with. In other words, if he is a little too comfortable in your company it would mean that he does not feel the shivers of attraction when in your presence.

8-He Gapes At Other Girls In Your Presence

Guys are prudent enough to be a little
conspicuous about checking out other girls when
in the company of a girl they are interested in. If
he is not attracted to you, he will quite openly
ogle at other girls even while you talk to him.

9-He Never Compliments You

If you don’t get the “I love your eyes”, “you got a pretty smile”, “you got a cute voice” then you can be quite sure that he does not dig you. Unless of course he is a very reserved kinda guy. Most guys start off their flirty talk by paying some kind of compliment to the girl even if they don’t really mean it.

10- Keeps His Feelings Hidden

Although this issue is probably more prevalent in
relationships, if you’re seeing a guy for quite some time and he has a very hard time of talking about his feelings, or seems to keep them all hidden, that’s a very common sign that he’s not interested.
If a guy is into you, he will generally let you know about those feelings sooner or later. If you’re unsure about this issue, the best thing you can do is to give him some more space. Just make sure you don’t waste a lot of time on him.

11-He Does Not Acknowledge Your Advances

Let’s say you are attracted to this guy and you
throw hints about wanting to date him, you give
him your number, even let him know that you
have a love interest in him by “flirt” talking and all he does is give you a blank gaze, and a yawn,
then you know he’s not interested. It really
becomes evident if he does not call even when
you throw him a “call me when you’re free” line.
The bottom line is that if a guy is not interested in you will sense his neutrality. Don’t even bother
thinking that he might be putting on an act to
appear “challenging”, most guys are just open
books – what you see is what you get.

12-He’s Not “Around” You

This is probably the most important sign that
lets you know if a guy is into you. If he’s not into
you, then he’ll surely NOT be “around” you.
Although when a guy is attracted to a woman,
he’ll act in many different ways, he might tease
her, he might ignore her, he might be annoying
but, at the end of the day, he’s always “around”
her when he’s doing this.
If a guy is into you, he’ll always find reasons to be close to you. You’ll always see him popping up in your vicinity. This is something that you probably didn’t notice initially but once you realize it, you’ll start to see it all the time.
Re: Signs That A Man Is Not Interested In You(ladies) by Debroslink: 9:04am On Jan 02, 2014
here comes the reversed version. FP things.
Re: Signs That A Man Is Not Interested In You(ladies) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 02, 2014
Re: Signs That A Man Is Not Interested In You(ladies) by Enegod(m): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2014
Re: Signs That A Man Is Not Interested In You(ladies) by UjSizzle(f): 9:23am On Jan 02, 2014
Some guys give so many mixed signals they make your head spin so bad you don't know which way's up and which is down. Generally I avoid them undecided

Thanks OP kiss

1 Like

Re: Signs That A Man Is Not Interested In You(ladies) by Swaggot00(m): 9:35am On Jan 02, 2014
6-He Does Not Hold The Door For You
Some guys are polite enough to hold the door for
any girl but most guys would only do it for the girl
they are interested in. This behavior again is very
unconscious and they don’t really intend to be
mean
who do this anymore?? it is so 1920...
Re: Signs That A Man Is Not Interested In You(ladies) by Caracta(f): 9:37am On Jan 02, 2014
Sorry, I don't believe any of these except 8 and 9. Players exhibit same signs too...so don't get carried away. Even the devil himself can open the door for you.
Re: Signs That A Man Is Not Interested In You(ladies) by jmoore(m): 9:40am On Jan 02, 2014
Re: Signs That A Man Is Not Interested In You(ladies) by westbee: 10:11am On Jan 02, 2014
story
Re: Signs That A Man Is Not Interested In You(ladies) by Olajumokeibk(f): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2014
And who cares if he's not interested.
Mind him; Everyone is replaceable, that is what we cease to know.
Re: Signs That A Man Is Not Interested In You(ladies) by Sijo01(f): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2014
Just because he does not hold the door for her, it automatically means he's not into her. Smh.
Re: Signs That A Man Is Not Interested In You(ladies) by holyvirgin: 10:20am On Jan 02, 2014
If on your first outing/ date he takes you to a crowded place or a football viewing centre undecided

I don't know how to describe the Ape who took me to go watch football yesterday on our supposedly first outing only for him to ignore me most of the time.
I give up on some dudes sad
Re: Signs That A Man Is Not Interested In You(ladies) by Jeezyy(m): 10:22am On Jan 02, 2014
looks like its gonna b girls vs guys e-war this year
Re: Signs That A Man Is Not Interested In You(ladies) by crackhaus: 10:58am On Jan 02, 2014
Most ladies would call a man who exhibits these signs an a.s.shole (in a good way).
Which is okay because, being a gentleman always and acting all nice and lovvy with a lady may often be misinterpreted as interest.
Re: Signs That A Man Is Not Interested In You(ladies) by ednut1(m): 11:20am On Jan 02, 2014
he only wants to fuk u

1 Like

Re: Signs That A Man Is Not Interested In You(ladies) by tomzman: 11:20am On Jan 02, 2014
uj_sizzle: Some guys give so many mixed signals they make your head spin so bad you don't know which way's up and which is down. Generally I avoid them undecided
Hmmn! embarassed
Re: Signs That A Man Is Not Interested In You(ladies) by donpope1(m): 11:24am On Jan 02, 2014
jmoore: copied from where?

http://www.whatdomenreallythink.com/howto/man-not-interested.php I guess.
your type only see sense to discredit someone's work... cheesy

Guess you are from the southwest of Nigeria cheesy grin
Re: Signs That A Man Is Not Interested In You(ladies) by Les: 11:26am On Jan 02, 2014
Op your number 3,is sooooo grin grin grin 4 is kinda correct but some players without conscience can still do it like meeee cheesy cheesy
6and8 is kinda partially wrong, some guys are not just gentlemanly. In number 9, but guys compliment girls they are not interested in na?? Number 11 &12 are so correct, I give you 6'/2 over 10. You try.
Re: Signs That A Man Is Not Interested In You(ladies) by IAMBREEZY: 1:04pm On Jan 02, 2014
undecided
Re: Signs That A Man Is Not Interested In You(ladies) by jmoore(m): 1:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
don.pope:
your type only see sense to discredit someone's work... cheesy

Guess you are from the southwest of Nigeria cheesy grin

Don't let tribalism becloud your reasoning.
Re: Signs That A Man Is Not Interested In You(ladies) by skyscraperTM(m): 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
2014! The year of 'remix' topics.

-grabs pop-corn-
Re: Signs That A Man Is Not Interested In You(ladies) by agrovick(m): 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
Number 7 is somehow, u dont expect me to be with a gal I'm not comfortable with right. Infact if I'm relating to a gal with the way I relate with my friends that ar guys that means there is a high probability of her being the Ms right
Re: Signs That A Man Is Not Interested In You(ladies) by Xplicit1(f): 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
No 3, is not true.
Re: Signs That A Man Is Not Interested In You(ladies) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
If he sees through you, you've got to be transparent!
Re: Signs That A Man Is Not Interested In You(ladies) by cooldipo(m): 2:49am On Jan 03, 2014
Tenison96: If he sees through you, you've got to be transparent!
Re: Signs That A Man Is Not Interested In You(ladies) by cooldipo(m): 2:50am On Jan 03, 2014
Tenison96: If he sees through you, you've got to be transparent!

Are you trying to put your English teacher to shame?
Re: Signs That A Man Is Not Interested In You(ladies) by cooldipo(m): 2:57am On Jan 03, 2014
I don't agree with 5 and 6

I don't see any need to open the door for her and then turn right back to open mine,,,,,,for me, it's a NO

If she is more fluid than I am....no stress seeing her pick the bill, will sure make it up to her
Re: Signs That A Man Is Not Interested In You(ladies) by Nobody: 3:28am On Jan 03, 2014
holyvirgin: If on your first outing/ date he takes you to a crowded place or a football viewing centre undecided

I don't know how to describe the Ape who took me to go watch football yesterday on our supposedly first outing only for him to ignore me most of the time.
I give up on some dudes sad
grin
Re: Signs That A Man Is Not Interested In You(ladies) by Nobody: 3:31am On Jan 03, 2014
There are plenty fishes in the ocean,move to the next don't stress yourself too much.

(1) (Reply)

Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? / Woman’s Butt Implants Explode While Having Rough Sex With Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / Is Seun Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.