Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information (122965 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / Ask Me Any Questions About America,straight Talk from a Nigerian in America / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by barleeh: 9:21am On Aug 30, 2016
zaimeg:

Where can one see ringgit to buy in Nigeria?
How much is the least dollars one can carry to avoid immigration wahala?
pls did they ask to see the original documents while submitting copies of VAL and others at the Embassy?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by easyflow: 9:30am On Aug 30, 2016
barleeh:
pls did they ask to see the original documents while submitting copies of VAL and others at the Embassy?
You must go with all your original documents.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by zaimeg: 9:36am On Aug 30, 2016
barleeh:
Yes, you submit all originals. They give you only the original degree certificate back. Every other original and photocopy is with them now.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by easyflow: 9:45am On Aug 30, 2016
barleeh:
they can get it here in osogbo, they even change it to naira for people here, I already called the molla I use to buy dollars from

Am surprise because I know it's difficult to get ringgit here in Nigeria. Please PM your aboki number to me I need ringgit asap
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by barleeh: 10:24am On Aug 30, 2016
easyflow:

Am surprise because I know it's difficult to get ringgit here in Nigeria. Please PM your aboki number to me I need ringgit asap
Bro u will have to go through me, so you won't buy all d available riggint on ground, Lemme know how much u want to buy, I will tell him, so if he can get it, I will give u his number,I will let you know so u can travel down with ur money here and change it, and preferably u can just tell em to meet u in a bank to play safe
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by barleeh: 10:26am On Aug 30, 2016
zaimeg:

Yes, you submit all originals. They give you only the original degree certificate back. Every other original and photocopy is with them now.
Thanks and what about the yellow fever certificate, did u submit that too?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by easyflow: 10:28am On Aug 30, 2016
barleeh:
Bro u will have to go through me, so you won't buy all d available riggint on ground, Lemme know how much u want to buy, I will tell him, so if he can get it, I will give u his number,I will let you know so u can travel down with ur money here and change it, and preferably u can just tell em to meet u in a bank to play safe

Chai, alright just 500k
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by barleeh: 11:15am On Aug 30, 2016
easyflow:

Have been there for over a year
Oh!!! U in Malaysia already, so why do u wanna buy ringgit from Nigeria since u in malay or u in Nigeria presently?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by easyflow: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2016
barleeh:
Oh!!! U in Malaysia already, so why do u wanna buy ringgit from Nigeria since u in malay or u in Nigeria presently?
Presently in Nigeria
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Gbangbalicious: 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
Anybody applied to UMP? University Malaysia Pahang
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by zaimeg: 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2016
barleeh:
Thanks and what about the yellow fever certificate, did u submit that too?
Yes
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by barleeh: 3:33am On Aug 31, 2016
zaimeg:

Yes
so until u get the late registration later, they won't issue ur visa?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by zaimeg: 6:24am On Aug 31, 2016
barleeh:
so until u get the late registration later, they won't issue ur visa?
Yes, because the effective candidature date would have passed by 7th September when the visa would be approved. I have got the letter yesterday and sent by mail to the embassy. I will take the hard copy there tomorrow.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by barleeh: 8:27am On Aug 31, 2016
zaimeg:

Yes, because the effective candidature date would have passed by 7th September when the visa would be approved. I have got the letter yesterday and sent by mail to the embassy. I will take the hard copy there tomorrow.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Gbangbalicious: 10:07am On Sep 03, 2016
Anyone been to the embassy lately?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by barleeh: 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
Gbangbalicious:
Anyone been to the embassy lately?
I was at the embassy yesterday but they didn't let me go in @ 12:00, I was told to come back on Monday, people are not really much again at the Embassy because of the NDLEA cert, which I heard d requirements is crazy for 1st time travellers going to college and on socia visit, they even collect incomplete application now before I heard they send pple back bcox of d crowd
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by zaimeg: 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
barleeh:
I was at the embassy yesterday but they didn't let me go in @ 12:00, I was told to come back on Monday, people are not really much again at the Embassy because of the NDLEA cert, which I heard d requirements is crazy for 1st time travellers going to college and on socia visit, they even collect incomplete application now before I heard they send pple back bcox of d crowd
How far? Did you go to the embassy today?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by barleeh: 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
zaimeg:

How far? Did you go to the embassy today?
Yh, but they told me to wait till I get the originals at the gate, i'm yet to receive the original copy of my VAL tho it's has been sent by the sch, the one I submitted was not that quality printed
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by zaimeg: 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
barleeh:

Yh, but they told me to wait till I get the originals at the gate, i'm yet to receive the original copy of my VAL tho it's has been sent by the sch, the one I submitted was not that quality printed, so it was obvious, the people around the Embassy directed me to a Cafe to print the Emailed copy, that dia print is vvery good and come back on Wednesday and submit it, that they won't figure out, that even if they want to confirm they would send mail to d sch or EMGS, or check it on EMGS website and dia answer would be positive, they showed me d som1's original VAL, there's nothing really special abt it, it was printed on same A4 paper, I heard so many pple has ussed the emailed copy to get dia visa, what do u think? Please house what do u think, should I just wait for the original or try the new 1 I print and again is there any implications if they detect I didn't submit d original copy? I'm also watching out for the date on my late registration letter so it won't pass me by
I think it's better you wait for the original val. The consul officer is very meticulous. Maybe you should call your school. To know where the original val has reached. They should give you a tracking number. Mine was sent on a Monday and arrived on Friday morning.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by barleeh: 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
zaimeg:

I think it's better you wait for the original val. The consul officer is very meticulous. Maybe you should call your school. To know where the original val has reached. They should give you a tracking number. Mine was sent on a Monday and arrived on Friday morning.
Aiit, I think I will wait, Exactly, that's how it's suppose to be if they used a very reliable courier company,which courier company sent ur own, It was sent last week Monday, but I guess the sch didn't use a reliable courier, I have d last update as item enroute to KLIA as at last week Thursday, they sent it to pos Malaysia, they don't won't on Friday and on 1st Saturday of the month, so that was the last update was on Sept 1, today that i'm suppose to know exactly where my documents are, i'm getting record not found when itry to track it, tho it will later come up as it has happened to me before have sent a mail to pos Malaysia to know what sup, on dia website it was supposed to take 3-5days
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by barleeh: 11:34am On Sep 06, 2016
@allhavesinned @ Truth234 , please I need to know abt d Eligibility letter from the Nigerian Embassy in malaysia, I heard my degree must be stamped in ministry of Education in nigeria before the would issue d letter of Eligibility over there
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Truth234(m): 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
barleeh:
@allhavesinned @ Truth234 , please I need to know abt d Eligibility letter from the Nigerian Embassy in malaysia, I heard my degree must be stamped in ministry of Education in nigeria before the would issue d letter of Eligibility over there

I collected it in 2012, nothing like stamp. But you will need WAEC/NECO scratch card.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by barleeh: 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
Truth234:

I collected it in 2012, nothing like stamp. But you will need WAEC/NECO scratch card.
thanks,but i'm going for masters, they would ask for my degree certificate and not my ssce result, are we suppose to stamp our degree at the ministry
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Truth234(m): 2:18am On Sep 07, 2016
barleeh:
thanks,but i'm going for masters, they would ask for my degree certificate and not my ssce result, are we suppose to stamp our degree at the ministry

Imagine you are telling me what I did. That was what they requested from me, maybe because my degree was UK.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Gbangbalicious: 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
Truth234:

Imagine you are telling me what I did. That was what they requested from me, maybe because my degree was UK.
pls do you know the exchange rate of naira to ringgit using ATMs in Malay? Anyone?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by youngbilly1: 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
barleeh:

You will need eligibility letter for masters.

If the Nigerian Embassy in Malaysia is going to issue you the ELIGIBILITY LETTER you will need the following (as written on the notice board):

1. Application Letter
2. Photocopy of Passport Data and Current Visa Pages
3. Offer (Admission Letter)
4. Photocopy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Result
5. Pin and Serial Number from Scratch Card
6. For Master Photocopy of transcript/ Certificate
7. RM100 fee.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by barleeh: 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
youngbilly1:

You will need eligibility letter for masters.

If the Nigerian Embassy in Malaysia is going to issue you the ELIGIBILITY LETTER you will need the following (as written on the notice board):

1. Application Letter
2. Photocopy of Passport Data and Current Visa Pages
3. Offer (Admission Letter)
4. Photocopy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Result
5. Pin and Serial Number from Scratch Card
6. For Master Photocopy of transcript/ Certificate
7. RM100 fee.

Thank you bro
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Gbangbalicious: 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
barleeh:

Thank you bro
that's why u need to collect eligibility here before going. Or is the eligibility they issue here different from the one at the embassy?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by barleeh: 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
zaimeg:

so have u gotten ur visa now?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by barleeh: 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
To everyone, please people keep telling me I can't book a one way Airline ticket to Malaysia, that the don't allow it again, that I will encounter problem if I do as a 1st time traveller and when I check their website I see options for one way without any clause, please u guys should clear the air on this and is it true that Nigerian Atm are no more working in Malaysia? @Truth234 @youngbilly1

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply)

10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. / Swedish Admissions And Student Visa / Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.