Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information (122927 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / Ask Me Any Questions About America,straight Talk from a Nigerian in America / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Gbangbalicious: 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
From lagos not totally true, just have a good info about wah u going to do there, they ask u for sch free tell them untill u get there. There are some procredureeees before u get to the school fees, morrova ur uncle from somewhere will be the one to transferr the money.I just left lag today. Currently at addis Ababa. Flight has been delayed for close to 70mins now. Enroute Kuala Lumpur. Gods grace is sufficient for me. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by areolae: 11:16am On Oct 09, 2016
Gbangbalicious:
From lagos not totally true, just have a good info about wah u going to do there, they ask u for sch free tell them untill u get there. There are some procredureeees before u get to the school fees, morrova ur uncle from somewhere will be the one to transferr the money.I just left lag today. Currently at addis Ababa. Flight has been delayed for close to 70mins now. Enroute Kuala Lumpur. Gods grace is sufficient for me. Good luck.

Thanks for your response bro. Safe trip. Although I meant over there , like do they ask u to show money over there for those not traveling for school purposes
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by youngbilly1: 11:08am On Oct 15, 2016
I saw this and took a screenshot for prospective students or anyone intending to use his/her ATM card in malaysia.
Anyone using any of this stated banks in Malaysia can confirm.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Gbangbalicious: 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
areolae:

Thanks for your response bro. Safe trip. Although I meant over there , like do they ask u to show money over there for those not traveling for school purposes
for school purpose nope, at least they didn't discuss money issue with me, but for visiting I think they do.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by areolae: 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
youngbilly1:
I saw this and took a screenshot for prospective students or anyone intending to use his/her ATM card in malaysia.
Anyone using any of this stated banks in Malaysia can confirm.

Yeah bro, most banks have discontinued usage of naira MasterCards for Atm withdrawals outside Nigeria. So one has to open for a dorm account now.

Quite sad and inconveniencing for decent Nigerians already in foreig lands
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by barleeh: 3:50am On Oct 25, 2016
areolae:

Yeah bro, most banks have discontinued usage of naira MasterCards for Atm withdrawals outside Nigeria. So one has to open for a dorm account now.

Quite sad and inconveniencing for decent Nigerians already in foreig lands
I was lucky to have paid my fee through POS with 2 debit cards before they stop the atm withdraw and reduced the POS payment to $200, though firstbank was a fucking rip off with the charges, received money with money gram but not really good it was @105/ringgit
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Edward890: 9:08am On Nov 03, 2016
Please I need help on this Malaysia thing! My Val letter has been approved and will be sent through courier service. I went to ndlea office and I was told they don't give clearance anymore for people going to study in Malaysia via a diploma program.
I'm really confused now please any assistance on what to do I'll be very greatful.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Edward890: 9:16am On Nov 03, 2016
barleeh:
Got my visa on Friday, I made me understand even if u have been to Malaysia 100 times before, as long as u are coming back to for to apply for diploma, then u would need it, I will advise peeps to just apply to a uni instead of diploma, it would make ur visa processing easier
Please I need help on this Malaysia thing! My Val will be arriving next week and I went over to ndlea office and I was told that they no longer give clearance for people going over to Malaysia via a diploma course. Please people I'm really confused right now and any help on what to do I'll be very greatful
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by barleeh: 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
Edward890:
Please I need help on this Malaysia thing! My Val will be arriving next week and I went over to ndlea office and I was told that they no longer give clearance for people going over to Malaysia via a diploma course. Please people I'm really confused right now and any help on what to do I'll be very greatful
I don't believe that,maybe they want you to settle them, you can go back to their office and try to talk to one coddedly,the visa process is actually simple and straight forward , you just have to submit all required documents but the problem is they are hard on diploma students at the embassy,so you have to be very careful
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by areolae: 11:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
I v finally got my Ndlea certificate. About 24 days after. With good PR and follow up with the guys handling it.
Of course, a lil bit of Palm greasing as well. But before all of that, all the requirements must first be met. Cheers!
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 05, 2016
areolae:
I v finally got my Ndlea certificate. About 24 days after. With good PR and follow up with the guys handling it.
Of course, a lil bit of Palm greasing as well. But before all of that, all the requirements must first be met. Cheers!

Hey ,please can you help me, with this ndlea ,how do I reach you ?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by our9ja: 9:06am On Nov 05, 2016
really i have submitted mine since August at their Benin Zonal office ..but know news yet
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by liftedjankee(m): 12:08am On Nov 06, 2016
What of gardenng work..Can one find job as a computer engineer?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by barleeh: 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by areolae: 12:45am On Nov 09, 2016
LostCity:

Hi, how can I help bro? If you v submitted ur documents get the number of the person u submitted to or anyone in the office and follow up with calls. Tip him so that he calls regularly to ensure ur file is quickly treated. That's mainly it sha, normally it shou take about 22 days to a month to get it processed. Although the guy mentioned that there is so much application for Malaysian Ndlea cert. Hence there are numerous files. This means that it's the guys that tip well that have their files being taken from under and placed on top. Naija wahala. Good luck bro
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by barleeh: 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
liftedjankee:
What of gardenng work..Can one find job as a computer engineer?
pls dont come to malaysia with any hope of getting job to support your self, plan ahead so if you are lucky enough to get a Job it would be a plus for you

3 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by barleeh: 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
LostCity:

So i heard they dont give ndlea certificate to people going for diploma, but you know it's possible to ge it through the back door
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
barleeh:
So i heard they dont give ndlea certificate to people going for diploma, but you know it's possible to ge it through the back door

Bro,I never open mouth yarn that one oh.you quoted the wrong user.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by barleeh: 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
LostCity:

Bro,I never open mouth yarn that one oh.you quoted the wrong user.
I understand, just telling every generally have heard it here in Malaysia from people trying to bring their people in, that they dont give it out again, unless you get it through the back door and you have sort with. Alot of money, I'm not saying you said it
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by skyfaze(m): 3:50am On Jan 12, 2017
Pls house, which is d cheapest university for masters
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by NotNairalandi(m): 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
barleeh:
I understand, just telling every generally have heard it here in Malaysia from people trying to bring their people in, that they dont give it out again, unless you get it through the back door and you have sort with. Alot of money, I'm not saying you said it
right now bro i heard its not below 200k...
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Edward890: 10:09am On Jan 29, 2017
areolae:

Boss which contact you use take get this NDLEA level? I'm really tired here, please help
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by areolae: 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
depends on where you are. It's easier if you are outside Lagos doing it, coz the guys quickly do all the needed verification for you. Plus your address must also be from the state you are applying from. This way it is easy for the NDLEA officer to go confirm your house location etc. I did mine in Rivers state.
Don't know about Lag or other states, but I heard because of the crowd and stuff in Lagos, the backlog is kinda much because they haven't gone to confirm several house addresses and bank statements etc. Application in Lagos is much that's why. So see if you can apply from your home town or so where there is less traffic in that state's NDLEA branch office.

This is my advice. A complete application is one that has fulfilled all the requirements and the NDLEA officer has also confirmed every thing, then it is ready to be processed and signed by the DG. So if it is completed for example in Ibadan or Kogi state by the NDLEA branch office, when it gets to the headquarters (Lagos), all that needs to be done is to be signed by the DG.

Hope this helps.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Nobody: 2:53am On Feb 04, 2017
Bamjazzy:
kudos to u sir, lovely write up n simple. just one questions sir like how much is it gonna cost for masters in Malay in naira, i mean d total sum up in naira sir
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
allhavesinned:

Bros, you know nathing(nothing) about Malaysia, common One year in Malaysia and how about me that have been living here for 7 years and have visited the whole Malaysia starting from KL- Terengganu, Sabah, Sarawak, Perak, Kedah, Johor, Kelantan, Selangor, Negri-Sembilan, Kuantan and others, so dont say what you dont know. Chinese are not friendly and they are racist, you know nothing about Chinese, Malays are accommodating and interact more than Indian's and Chinese, while Indian's are born racist even to their fellow Indians. Chinese man likes you in Malaysia because he or she is gaining something from you aka ( Money) same like Indian but the will snitch on you. Yes once you're black Malaysians irrespective of their race will have in mind that you're a scammer or a drug dealer, before it was drug but since the tighten of their borders and strict drug policing, the don't see Africans much here as drug dealers rather scammers, prostitutes and black money vendors. Malaysian Police and Immigration are more friendly and helpful than Nigerian Police. So say what you know and don't generalize, if you want to be respected in Malaysia, you have to respect yourself and move away from living in Puchong, Kepong, Cheras, Jalan Ipoh, CyberJaya, Tamn Okid, OUG, Ampang, Sunway, ( Mentari Court and Sunway Perdana) Damasara Damai, Seri-Damanasara and Most part of Damansara.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
barleeh:
I found this and decided to post it here for who might be in need of it
NATIONAL DRUG LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY REQUIREMENTS FOR VISA CLEARANCE

APPLICANTS FOR VISA CLEARANCE MUST POSSESS THE FFLW
1.Evidence of business status/occupation
2.evidence of link overseas
3.bank draft of 10,000 naira payable to CHAIRMAN/CHIEF EXECUTIVE ,NDLEA, photocopy of the bank draft should be done and paymnt made to the account unit NDLEA for issuance of FGN treasure reciept ,after whivh tow photocopies of the reciept shpld be made
4.photocopy of tax clearance certiicate
5.letter from town union or local government of origin
6. a file jacket
7.six passport photos without eye glasses
8.photocopy of last five pages including the laminated data page of traveling ppt
9.type wriiten applicsation addressed to the chairman/executive ,NDLEA titlesd application 4 clearance
10 in writting state who is sponsoring the trip,how much and the source of the finance
11.a copy of statement of sponsor
12.prodocution of two gurantors for interview, father/mother.brother/sister,wife/husbnd gurantors not allowed
13.married women should bring leter of approval to travel from their husband

A GURANTOR MUST PRODUCE ANY OF THE FOLOWING
IF A CIVIL SERVANT/EMPLOYEES OF A RECOGNISED CORPORATION

1.HE/SHE MUST BE A SENIOR IVIL SERVAN FROM gl 10 AND ABOVE,OR MANGEMENT STAFF OF A RCOGNISED CORPORATION
2.MUST BRING A LETTER OF INTRODUCTION FROM EMPLOER /MINISTRY WITH OFFICIAL RFERENCE NUMBER
3.MUST WRITE a letter of commitment to act as guarantor
4.to produce photocopies of identity card and letter of employment or promotion
IF A PROFESSIONAL

1.must write a letter of comiitment to act as gurabntor
2.must produce photocopies of his/hercerti. of qualification

IF A BUSINESS MAN/WOMAN

1.WRITE LETTER OF COMIITMENT TO ACT AS GURANTOR
2.MUST PRODUCE ANY OF THE FFLW
A. PHOYOCOPIES OF CERT. OF INCOPORATIN AND FORM C07 STATING NAMES AND ADDRESSES OF DIRECTOR OR MEMORANDUM OF ASSOCIATION
B. EVIDENCE OF LANDED PROPERTIES

NOTE
A GURANTO CAN ONLY GURANTEE ONE APPLICANT AT A TIME
wow
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Baaz911: 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
My VAL was couriered to the University on 3rd Feb and I confirmed with EMGS that it was received by the University,but after mailing them repeatedly the University people are saying they haven't received it yet and will send it when they will get it.Some of them are not even responding to email.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by orepet: 2:25am On Mar 18, 2017
Please is it possible to apply for a visit visa to malaysia without going to abuja?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Josh121(m): 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
orepet:
Please is it possible to apply for a visit visa to malaysia without going to abuja?
Not possible

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply)

10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. / Swedish Admissions And Student Visa / Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.