Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,336 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information (122638 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / Ask Me Any Questions About America,straight Talk from a Nigerian in America / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by meddybrown: 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
Thanks for the reply.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Truth234(m): 8:29am On Sep 28, 2015
meddybrown:
Thanks for the reply dear. I am not going there to work just to study. And I have found a school limkokwing university Malaysia. We have limkokwing in about 5 countries including UK. I am just asking if I can get a tourist visa to Indian or china from Malaysia during semester break to get few goods to send home to my family in naija. I hope you understand me well now. The question is that is it possible to visit country like china and India during my semester break in Malaysia
Thanks.

Bro if you are a student, you can apply for any visa to anywhere. Limkokwing is good, they have uk degrees.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by ovo12: 7:28am On Sep 30, 2015
onyiwest:

i don't know where you get your stats from. tell us which of Malaysian universities has a Nigerian professors/Lecturers, i haven't seen or heard of any. I'm talking about University not Pusat(college). Most African restaurants run by a Nigerian man is usually the destination for illegal business, that's why Malaysian police raid them constantly.

Do i hear you talk about Nigerians working at petronas ? this is not true, in fact they normally employ people from Nepal/Bangladesh etc. it's very rare to see a Nigerian pastor in Malaysia that has a work. most of them normally wait for the so called people that are into illegal businesses to pay tithe and offering, in fact they usually pray for them openly.

the ones with legal business are very few, and most of them are into spare parts. However the people into illegal business outnumbered the ones with legal business. 1 in 40. that's the fact!

What this guy is saying is true... I pitty for those going to Malaysia thinking they will school and get a job.... Don't let any one decieve you
.. NO WORK FOR MALAY... many nigerians are fustrated there that is why ur see them doing yahoo yahoo or drugs....
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Ajibesin: 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
meddybrown:
Thanks for the reply dear. I am not going there to work just to study. And I have found a school limkokwing university Malaysia. We have limkokwing in about 5 countries including UK. I am just asking if I can get a tourist visa to Indian or china from Malaysia during semester break to get few goods to send home to my family in naija. I hope you understand me well now. The question is that is it possible to visit country like china and India during my semester break in Malaysia
Thanks.

Yes, you will be able to get those visas once you are a student and only during the holidays because you'll be required to show letters from the university at the india / chihna embassy. Limkokwing is good, it's a private university in cyberjaya
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by mymen(m): 5:00am On Oct 22, 2015
Please OP, how easy is it to date or marry a Malaysia girl. Is there no racism? Does marrying a Malaysian guarantee my citizenship?. I am asking because I live in dubai presently and it is not possible to marry not even woo an Emirati girl.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by nigeriancuban: 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
allen0000:

My wife is a Nigerian
wow,you married a Nigerian in Malaysia or Malaysian by birth but with Nigerian parents?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by nigeriancuban: 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
Soldierboy30:
Sir Allen I spoke with my friend in malaysia about relocating to malaysia to work/school am an ssce holder 23years of age left sch2009. I have roffly a million in my account I will be sponsoring my stay/school over there. He told me there is job but just wount tell me what sort it is keeps telling me until I come he will get me 1. Sir please what's your honest advice.
hmmm,for such ans from a nigerian living there you should know the job must be illegal and I advice you not to get involve with something odd if you actually wana go there for studies
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
meddybrown:
Thanks for the reply dear. I am not going there to work just to study. And I have found a school limkokwing university Malaysia. We have limkokwing in about 5 countries including UK. I am just asking if I can get a tourist visa to Indian or china from Malaysia during semester break to get few goods to send home to my family in naija. I hope you understand me well now. The question is that is it possible to visit country like china and India during my semester break in Malaysiau
Thanks.

Yes of course u can. But u must return in time for school
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
mymen:
Please OP, how easy is it to date or marry a Malaysia girl. Is there no racism? Does marrying a Malaysian guarantee my citizenship?. I am asking because I live in dubai presently and it is not possible to marry not even woo an Emirati girl.
I think say na like us green card right?
I won't give u any advice regarding that.
But the fact is marrying a citizen doesnt guarantee u citizenship at all and u will sill very much be on a visa. Although it gives u some luxuries such as being able to work and all.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by ogodos(m): 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
I want to get a malaysia fee the social visit.. What are the document needed and how much is there visa fee? and where can i get the form
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by bookiey: 8:31am On Oct 26, 2015
pls how can i contact an illegal immigrant that has been arrested in malaysia..... or what is d way forward now?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by LucidG(m): 11:32am On Dec 11, 2015
@OP, do you know any reliable freight forwarding company/person that can help with an order?
Thanks.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 12, 2015
LucidG:
@OP, do you know any reliable freight forwarding company/person that can help with an order?
Thanks.

Yes there are alot of them in Cheras, Damansara, Kepong and KL but you have to do it yourself or contact them in person

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 12, 2015
bookiey:
pls how can i contact an illegal immigrant that has been arrested in malaysia..... or what is d way forward now?

You cannot be able to reach the illegal immigrant rather the illegal immigrant will be the one to reach you via phone call, Those security officers do lease their phones to such ppl for a fee
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 12, 2015
ogodos:
I want to get a malaysia fee the social visit.. What are the document needed and how much is there visa fee? and where can i get the form

Visit Malaysia Embassy Abuja for more info
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 12, 2015
enieme:

I think say na like us green card right?
I won't give u any advice regarding that.
But the fact is marrying a citizen doesnt guarantee u citizenship at all and u will sill very much be on a visa. Although it gives u some luxuries such as being able to work and all.

Very easy to date and marry a Malaysian be it Indian, Chinese, Malay, Orang, very easy but once there is no citizenship or passport rather Marriage Sticker which you will be renewing every year
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Focusedaliu: 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
Please just got an admission @UTM and i've submitted d documents required for VDR/VAL processing to the school but i didn't submit NOC. Hope theres no problem with that.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
Focusedaliu:
Please just got an admission @UTM and i've submitted d documents required for VDR/VAL processing to the school but i didn't submit NOC. Hope theres no problem with that.

I dont think there is a problem but if the request it , your school will notify you
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Focusedaliu: 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
allen0000:

I dont think there is a problem but if the request it , your school will notify you
Okay. Thanks sir
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Josh121(m): 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
What is te possibility of changing school when you get to Malaysia?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Nobody: 3:21am On Dec 21, 2015
Josh121:
What is te possibility of changing school when you get to Malaysia?

Is possible but why do you want to change. Changing from one school to another is a long process and time consuming, check with your school for more information.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by deeife: 8:23am On Jan 19, 2016
Hello. Please i have a few questions to ask.

I got accepted into UTHM Parit Raja, Batu Parat, Johor Malaysia. I deferred cos the admission came 4days to resumption and it was going to take a while to get a visa and so much time had elasped with the visa processing. Got my new letter first week of december and started the visa processing. Using EMGS iv bn tracking my progress and it is 70percent. Just want to ask how long exactly it will take for the visa to be ready cos it has been 70% percent for a while.

2ndly please what can you tell me about the town. I am really not encouraged from what iv hrd. Is there a reasonable number of nigerians there?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 19, 2016
deeife:

I got accepted into UTHM Parit Raja, Batu Parat, Johor Malaysia. I deferred cos the admission came 4days to resumption and it was going to take a while to get a visa and so much time had elasped with the visa processing. Got my new letter first week of december and started the visa processing. Using EMGS iv bn tracking my progress and it is 70percent. Just want to ask how long exactly it will take for the visa to be ready cos it has been 70% percent for a while.

2ndly please what can you tell me about the town. I am really not encouraged from what iv hrd. Is there a reasonable number of nigerians there?

Moreover if 70% then just give it 2 -3 weeks 'cos Emgs update their site every Thursday and Friday, Johor is like 5-6 hrs by road and 1hr by air from Kuala Lumpur City, I've been there once and all i can say is Johor Bahru is a border town with Singapore and not much Nigerians there, I don't think I've seen any Nigerian there but I know there are few Nigerians in JB(Johor Bahru). Why JB, when there are more universities and colleges in KL,.JB is bored but wish you all the best
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Nellso: 1:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
Hey Allen. I was looking for a thread and I found yours. Please can you help me with a list of accredited affordable Malaysian universities that run masters in public health programmes. I really appreciate this. Cheers
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nellso:
Hey Allen. I was looking for a thread and I found yours. Please can you help me with a list of accredited affordable Malaysian universities that run masters in public health programmes. I really appreciate this. Cheers

University of Malaysia ( University of Malaysia) Govt owned university, affordable
Monash University ( Australian Owned University( Private) Not really affordable but quality
UPM ( Universiti Putra Malaysia) Govt owned and affordable
UKM ( Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia) Govt Owned and affordable
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Nellso: 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
allen0000:

University of Malaysia ( University of Malaysia) Govt owned university, affordable
Monash University ( Australian Owned University( Private) Not really affordable but quality
UPM ( Universiti Putra Malaysia) Govt owned and affordable
UKM ( Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia) Govt Owned and affordable
[size=8pt][/size]
Thank you Allen.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Jayne2014(f): 12:31am On Jan 22, 2016
deeife:

Please, how did you get letter of eligibility for the visa approval letter?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Truth234(m): 10:50am On Jan 22, 2016
Jayne2014:

Please, how did you get letter of eligibility for the visa approval letter?

Any ministry of education close to you
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Nellso: 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
Pls how much is 1 Malaysian ringgit to naira? Not that thing they post on Google.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Truth234(m): 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
Nellso:
Pls how much is 1 Malaysian ringgit to naira? Not that thing they post on Google.

1.00 MYR=46.3916 NGN

Check xe.com next time
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
Truth234:

1.00 MYR=46.3916 NGN

Check xe.com next time

1.00MYR = 62.6320 ( First Bank)
1.00MYR= 58.4414 ( Access Bank
1.00MYR= 58.1001 ( GTB
1.00MYR= 54.0012 ( Skye Bank
1.00MYR=50.0000 ( Traders Spare parts

Please don't calculate Base on Google. Contact ur Bank and the above is Friday Transaction Exchange Rate. To withdraw with your card here in Malaysia daily limit for Nija card is 600-800myr last 2 months was 1200Myr. If ur coming try to come with 2 ATM cards depending on your needs.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
Nellso:

1.00MYR = 62.6320 ( First Bank)
1.00MYR= 58.4414 ( Access Bank
1.00MYR= 58.1001 ( GTB
1.00MYR= 54.0012 ( Skye Bank
1.00MYR=50.0000 ( Traders Spare parts

Please don't calculate Base on Google. Contact ur Bank and the above is Friday Transaction Exchange Rate. To withdraw with your card here in Malaysia daily limit for Nija card is 600-800myr last 2 months was 1200Myr. If ur coming try to come with 2 ATM cards depending on your needs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative / 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. / Swedish Admissions And Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.