Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Why Is It Always The Girl's Fault? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Always The Girl's Fault? (1695 Views)

See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) / Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Always The Girl's Fault? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2014

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Always The Girl's Fault? by ayili: 4:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nonso23:
I saw what you did there brother! grin Had to read twice to get the message.
Intricate and touche!
and truthful
Re: Why Is It Always The Girl's Fault? by crackhaus: 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nonso23:
Intricate and touche!
smiley

Sometimes, that is the only way to avoid the high-pitched rants that may follow should we try to prove otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Always The Girl's Fault? by Newkidoo(m): 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nonso23:
Intricate and touche!
That word is the total truth..
I actually read a newspaper where a question was asked..it reads.
Who is more clever? Men or women..
Can you believe 50% of men said women are more clever while the rest said Both!!
But in women case, 75% said women are more clever while 25% said both.. no 1 said men are more clever.. I mean no 1..
Women always want to be praised more than men and they think they must have the last word in anything.. if you understand women well, not to cause urself much trouble, just concede to them whenever you have an argument!..
Now who is really more clever
Re: Why Is It Always The Girl's Fault? by son1109: 2:43am On Jan 03, 2014
This is very lengthy ooo, make I go sleep jare
Re: Why Is It Always The Girl's Fault? by adconline(m): 3:50am On Jan 03, 2014
Sijo01:

e-war?.......that's certainly not it. what she stated up there is an obvious attitude exhibited by some guys. Just as "Anslem stated: I don't see any man in my church having a prayer point for a bride". have you seen any @Nonso?. Some prefer to die in silence than to seek for an emotional guidance/counsel.

Cos most women see marriage as an accomplishment while most men see it as a lifetime endeavor, a continuum.
Most men know that marriage is expensive and must be paid for while most women think of their wedding as a Royal one even when they have not saved up 100k for it. I was surprised to see that most of the my female friends , who are marriage seeking, didn't know how much it will cost to buy baby formulae, diapers, house rent etc.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Always The Girl's Fault? by shizzle11(m): 5:32am On Jan 03, 2014
Both men and women are guilty of abusive r/ships.

Women receive more of the blame cos it is expected that as women, one of your your duties is to try to keep a happy home, and humility comes into play here.

More so, women are emotional beings, they tend to complain a lot when a little decision do not go their way, but a man most times will just bottle it up and let go.

Many a man suffer even more emotional trauma than women, but because women are less condoning, they cry to the high heavens and tell any one who cares to listen that they've been hurt.

A man could be less emotional cos of other challenges and factors such as work and other things to help keep the family going

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Tattoo Your Lover On Your Body?? / Guys Will You Allow Your Wife/girlfriend To Put On Bum Short When Going Out?? / Why Do Some People Think That Single Mothers Are Prostitutes Or Whores?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.