Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back (10884 Views)

Do You Think Your Crush Likes You? / How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by Kslib(m): 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
Well, the op said some truth to some extent but its no news that human behaviour can be somewhat 'random', and trying to enclose that randomness in a 'container' or 'closed system' with some list of 'why you think they act in certain ways' can be atimes-- misleading..

In other words, ladies, a guy might like you but still do the opposite of what the op said. There is a reason why everyone has 'instincts' or should i say 'gut-feeling'.. The truth is------ When a guy likes you, you will know and feel it, you need not prophet Elijah to tell you..

Still, nice one op!!

1 Like

Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by dechandel(f): 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
Okay
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by Jerrick(m): 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
Seriously OP, If I make a move and she gives me a negative result! Na ur head ah go use decorate my shrine undecided
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by Karleb(m): 6:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
peterphd: I have only one problem with this list. How does one who is shy stare into someone's eyes?abi is there a new type of shyness in town?
maybe he meant glance.
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by IfyChuky(m): 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
Sumw0t ryt, but humans has since ages remain unpredictable, but u've got a point doh @op... I leave d rest to instincts.

I've always belivd in Judging Pples action, koz Words these days, are mostly rehearsed to suit... Stil Doubting?.. Ask My Play-Guyz. grin
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by simdam500(m): 10:47pm On Jan 02, 2014
Vessi: Man, romance section can be boring as a grave yard.

were u force to view
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by simdam500(m): 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
Adeniyi A.:
Seven reasons to be lazy

Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by simdam500(m): 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
Abu Mikey:

OP,You lie!

Nomski, its not helpful. wink

Trust me, don't believe this OP.

are u vexing
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by simdam500(m): 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
Abu Mikey:

lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

Its not helpful Jor.

See, OP, You better come edit Your stuff oo angry

how
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by simdam500(m): 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
Vivly: This is not true at all. After all these, you might end up being friend zoned Or brother zoned. grin

yea... u cant always expect things to go the way u planned
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by simdam500(m): 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
Danhumprey: . . gringringringringringrin

dan u can laugh......

let me join the laugh galore
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by simdam500(m): 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2014
tayo_xx: Abeg who dey sell codeine for hia

do the people here look like buyer or seller??

*whisper* they are lovers grin grin grin *laughin like dan*
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by simdam500(m): 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
peterphd: I have only one problem with this list. How does one who is shy stare into someone's eyes?abi is there a new type of shyness in town?

do u actually find it difficult to differentiate between shy & stare
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by simdam500(m): 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
mr.drizzy:
Actually some myt be true o!

if not all
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by simdam500(m): 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2014
Jerrick: Seriously OP, If I make a move and she gives me a negative result! Na ur head ah go use decorate my shrine undecided

Lol... it all urs...

make a move...
be courageous...
dont flaunt nor brag
be simple
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by simdam500(m): 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
dechandel: Okay
shocked
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by goldenvicky(f): 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
Vessi: Wanna pay me a visit? undecided
U̶̲̥̅̊ should ve answered my question first b4 U̶̲̥̅̊ asked urs
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 03, 2014
simdam500:

were u force to view
i believe ASUU caused this^^
Anyway, I wasnt forced to view or comment.
I was just stating the obvious.
There are so many boring rules everywhere, the rules are repeated, just that there are different posters.
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 03, 2014
goldenvicky: U̶̲̥̅̊ should ve answered my question first b4 U̶̲̥̅̊ asked urs
be straight to the point miss
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by peterphd(m): 10:54am On Jan 03, 2014
simdam500:

do u actually find it difficult to differentiate between shy & stare

Do shy people stare into people's eyes regularly? Isn't it confident people that stare into people's eyes? If you have a problem, tell us what makes shy people shy.
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by simdam500(m): 6:07am On Jan 04, 2014
goldenvicky: U̶̲̥̅̊ should ve answered my question first b4 U̶̲̥̅̊ asked urs
maybe he doesnt ave an answer
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by simdam500(m): 6:15am On Jan 04, 2014
peterphd:

Do shy people stare into people's eyes regularly? Isn't it confident people that stare into people's eyes? If you have a problem, tell us what makes shy people shy.
lolz... Tanx for d word confident... Now let me tell u that.... Wen a real man is confident, he doesnt stare, he looks into a girl eye... It goin to be hard for a shy guy to look into a girl eye.... D only option he's got is stare, then u here from d mature girl... "Look me straight in d eye, and spit wat on your mind out"... QED
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by simdam500(m): 6:17am On Jan 04, 2014
Couldn't reply early because i was ban 4 24 hours...

The mod just dey set me free
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by peterphd(m): 10:11am On Jan 04, 2014
simdam500: Couldn't reply early because i was ban 4 24 hours...

The mod just dey set me free

No probs. I get where you're coming from now.
Re: How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back by simdam500(m): 11:01am On Jan 04, 2014
peterphd:

No probs. I get where you're coming from now.
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? / Hilarious Type Of Face Girls Make While Taking Selfie (photos) / Why your guy(s) doesn't want to spend on you.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.