Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy (7808 Views)

BREAKING: Tribunal Nullified Sen. Worgu Of PDP Election In Rivers State / Must See !!! Interview With Captain Sagir Koli over PDP election rigging !!! / APC Vs PDP Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by ogb5(m): 8:42am On Jan 02, 2014
ogb5:

look through the screen shot you posted again.

The only email you blocked out is that of the sender. The receiver's email is there on the screenshot after the word "to"
You said you blocked out your email address for obvious reasons, that means you are the sender because only the sender's email was blocked out of the screen shot.

You are a very wicked person. why frame a letter by yourself, send it to yourself and come online to whine that someone is threatening you?

People like you are the problems with Nigeria. Criminals who masquerade's as saints and deceive the masses with lies and more lies.

Scamjones yo need to reply. Why is the sender email blotted out and you say you bloated out your email. does that not make you the sender?

3 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 8:44am On Jan 02, 2014
Dem burrows:
This guy is still dishing out more cracks.

We go burst him bubble for here . . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by ogb5(m): 8:45am On Jan 02, 2014
ogb5:

look through the screen shot you posted again.

The only email you blocked out is that of the sender. The receiver's email is there on the screenshot after the word "to"
You said you blocked out your email address for obvious reasons, that means you are the sender because only the sender's email was blocked out of the screen shot.

You are a very wicked person. why frame a letter by yourself, send it to yourself and come online to whine that someone is threatening you?

People like you are the problems with Nigeria. Criminals who masquerade's as saints and deceive the masses with lies and more lies.

Scamjones yo need to reply. Why is the sender email blotted out and you say you bloated out your email. does that not make you the sender?
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 8:46am On Jan 02, 2014
eggheaders:

You have pop roof sheet for brains. Screen shot, I.p Addy and everything what else do Jammu want.

You are confirmed dullard . . . An Honorable dull lad at that . . . . grin . . . See below . . .

You and OP are too dull for my liking . . . . .

9 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 02, 2014
jmaine:

See Below . . . . . . grin . . . . . . United States don become Lagos State . . . . . .

If the person is in the United States, then it even affirms what I have said...The anonymous person who sent it, is one of you sitting behind your computer, composing letters in the name of threats!

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 8:47am On Jan 02, 2014
Howmanage:

I have no intention to hide my opinions.... I replied to this topic with the intention to sympathize with someone who believes they have been threatened. Nothing wrong with that. Your approach is very bullying but I am sure you are aware of that, perhaps that is your intent. Every Nairalander is entitled to express their opinion, what is frustrating is when someone doesnt agree and then resorts to insults , derisory comments or bullying tactics. Its very low level communication

Sorry if you felt that way . . . . . smiley

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 8:48am On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones:

If the person is in the United States, then it even affirms what I have said...The anonymous person who sent it, is one of you sitting behind your computer, composing letters in the name of threats!

Please shut up and quit your lies . . . . You are ridiculing yourself more in a public medium even though it's annonymous cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Chubhie: 8:49am On Jan 02, 2014
jmaine:

See Below . . . . . . grin . . . . . . United States don become Lagos State . . . . . .

With love from Charlotte.

3 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 8:52am On Jan 02, 2014
ogb5:

[size=16pt]ScamJones[/size] is a confirmed self serving liar . . . grin

Chubhie: With love from Charlotte.

wink
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by ratiken(m): 8:55am On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones: I didn't need to go to the police to unravel this nonsensical email. The IP address that sent that email is 174.61.244.139 My computer expert has also traced this IP to a remote server in Lagos. Who ever sent that message is on Nairaland and I won't take it him/her serious!

Bwahahahahahahah, No the IP address is 174.53.722.419 and can be traced to a remote server in Lagos and precisely FFK's residence. Yes the person that sent the message is also on nairaland with the moniker 'cramjones'....

Hahahahaha, I've been laughing all morning. Real comic relief from hilarious clowns.
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by kingbang: 8:58am On Jan 02, 2014
Scramjones has been confirmed to be a daft clown who takes advantage of his fellow dafties. Nice one Jmaine for busrting his bubble. Hahahahahaha
I thought the moronic ape said his experts traced the IP to Lagos? Is there a new Lagos is the USA now?. What a low life clown scramjones is. Hahahahaha.

3 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by eggheaders(m): 9:01am On Jan 02, 2014
jmaine:

You are confirmed dullard . . . An Honorable dull lad at that . . . . grin . . . See below . . .

You and OP are too dull for my liking . . . . .

Jamiu is too dull for my liking can you please educate your dull head with the working of I.p. load of Nigeria scam artist use us I.p to disguise so what in the rubbish you just presented.

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 9:02am On Jan 02, 2014
kingbang: Scramjones has been confirmed to be a daft clown who takes advantage of his fellow dafties. Nice one Jmaine for busrting his bubble. Hahahahahaha
I thought the moronic ape said his experts traced the IP to Lagos? Is there a new Lagos is the USA now?. What a low life clown scramjones is. Hahahahaha.

Am sure the OP and lamed Air Headed buffon with the eggheaders ID will rest their foolishness . . . . . grin
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 9:05am On Jan 02, 2014
eggheaders:

Jamiu is too dull for my liking can you please educate your dull head with the working of I.p. load of Nigeria scam artist use us I.p to disguise so what in the rubbish you just presented.

But ScamJones told us his experts [size=14pt]traced it to Lagos [/size]. . . . . Bwahahahahahah. . .You are shameless troll . . . . here is your answer again below . . . .

8 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Emperor007: 9:05am On Jan 02, 2014
ogb5:

^^^

Don't take the guy seriously, they know what they are doing.

The concern is deceiving people that don't understand the propaganda and falsehood they're promoting.

When some people start asking now, what's wrong with SW ( Yorubas ), it would seem such person is going tribal.

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Boss13: 9:06am On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones:

How can a faceless person seek cheap popularity? Your statement confirms my earlier assertion about those who support the PDP.

I really wonder. First I was shocked about the email but surprised with the responses I am reading. I have been told that some NLanders' are under the pay role of the government. At first I never believed but now I think otherwise.
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by ichidodo: 9:07am On Jan 02, 2014
Pure Comic relief, couldn't help but laugh uncontrollably at the foolishness of some folks in here.Nairalanders are very smart people,i must say.

3 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by eggheaders(m): 9:08am On Jan 02, 2014
jmaine:

But ScamJones told us his experts [size=14pt]traced it to Lagos [/size]. . . . . Bwahahahahahah. . .You are shameless troll . . . . here is your answer again below . . . .

Where should I start schooling this dolts about I.p workings for god sake. Can you send your addy let me bless your misery with my old ccna used materials.

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by HowFar: 9:10am On Jan 02, 2014
Mr fani kayode you should be ashamed of yourself. Your love for self publicity would be your undoing very soon.

You're eitther posting pictures of your childhood or pictures of you and your girlfriend. Has it come to this? Where's all that money you made from your stint as aviation minister?

You really do have time on your hands to be using numerous id's on a faceless forum to attain relevance.
What a sorry life.

3 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 9:13am On Jan 02, 2014
eggheaders:

Where should I start schooling this dolts about I.p workings for god sake. Can you send your addy let me bless your misery with my old ccna used materials.

You are a tool . . . Using VPNs and tunnelers is not new to me . . .No VPN or tunneler will have the comcast.net Host name.

Don't be too dull . . .

7 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by ogb5(m): 9:13am On Jan 02, 2014
Emperor_007:

^^^

Don't take the guy seriously, they know what they are doing.

The concern is deceiving people that don't understand the propaganda and falsehood they're promoting.

When some people start asking now, what's wrong with SW ( Yorubas ), it would seem such person is going tribal.

I think we need to take him serious. When people come online to tell horrible lies, it sets very bad precedence. In fact we need to report him to the moderators so they can sanction him appropriately.

Many people come online to get facts, and when there are so many lies peddled online by miscreants like scamjones, people tend to believe such lies.

5 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by fiizznation: 9:14am On Jan 02, 2014
Aderupoko2: GEJ is a big spender. All these jobless fools supporting him are piercing their souls for Naira. You guys are part of the 1.6 million job scam abi?
1.6million jobs!! Where r the employees? And a demented minister of finance ll be telling the world that dere government is working. Meanwhile 85% of nigeria graduates r still jobless• Mst of the pdp clowns spewing trash here r also among the 85% jobless youths
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by eggheaders(m): 9:17am On Jan 02, 2014
jmaine:

You are a tool . . . Using VPNs and tunnelers is not new to me . . .No VPN or tunneler will have the comcast.net Host name.

Don't be too dull . . .

How can I start educating this dolt. Google the word ethical hacking, and tunnel decoding hope that cures your misery.

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 9:20am On Jan 02, 2014
eggheaders:

How can I start educating this dolt. Google the word ethical hacking, and tunnel decoding hope that cures your misery.

[size=14pt] . . . . Lolz . . . .You are a troll . . . [/size]

11 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 02, 2014
This will be the last post I will do concerning this threat email. I have had further discussions with the team helping me understand the mail's origin. One thing is sure, whoever sent this email, understands "IP detroll" that is exactly what the person has done to make sure the origin of the email remains uncertain. Whether it came from the United States or Lagos or wherever the person must have sent it. I remain unruffled. This is the very last post I will do concerning this email threat.
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by HowFar: 9:24am On Jan 02, 2014
eggheaders:

Why are you so fixated in defending scamjones aka fani kayode?

Is it because eggheaders/scamjones are one and the same clownjones?.

Doesn't matter how many pathetic id's you use.

4 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 9:24am On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones: This will be the last post I will do concerning this threat email. I have had further discussions with the team helping me understand the mail's origin. One thing is sure, whoever sent this email, understands "IP detroll" that is exactly what the person has done to make sure the origin of the email remains uncertain. [size=14pt]Whether it came from the United States or Lagos or wherever the person must have sent it. I remain unruffled. This is the very last post I will do concerning this email threat[/size].

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by ogb5(m): 9:24am On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones: This will be the last post I will do concerning this threat email. I have had further discussions with the team helping me understand the mail's origin. One thing is sure, whoever sent this email, understands "IP detroll" that is exactly what the person has done to make sure the origin of the email remains uncertain. Whether it came from the United States or Lagos or wherever the person must have sent it. I remain unruffled. This is the very last post I will do concerning this email threat.

You are running away because your lies have been busted

9 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by HowFar: 9:26am On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones: This will be the last post I will do concerning this threat email. I have had further discussions with the team helping me understand the mail's origin. One thing is sure, whoever sent this email, understands "IP detroll" that is exactly what the person has done to make sure the origin of the email remains uncertain. Whether it came from the United States or Lagos or wherever the person must have sent it. I remain unruffled. This is the very last post I will do concerning this email threat

Because you've been rumbled by jmaine and others.

4 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 02, 2014
Fani-kayode, go and sit down. Matter of fact in the voice of my Ibadan girlfriend, GO HAND DIE. You u can fool us here. Idle and jobless idiot.

7 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 02, 2014
eggheaders: Why are the igbos the one losing sleep over the cramjones threatened letter. They legendary for su...cking the a$$ of agip. Relegating themselves to irrelevancy now the ijaws lords over them like a leeching nematode.
So all you could see in the posts made so far is "Igbos"? In your depraved mind, all the posters are "Igbos"? This is why I insist that you and your fellow GEJ HATERS are mostly tribal bigots. You view everything and anything from your very narrow tribal binoculars.

14 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by holyvirgin: 9:28am On Jan 02, 2014
Well your pay masters started it so you shouldn't be scared of an ordinary email.
Clown

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Has Not Disappointed Many Patriots – Rauf Aregbesola / Labour Party Sweeps Ogbomoso North. / Child Right Law: Fayose Ban Tattoos And Tribal Marks In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.