Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed (4011 Views)

Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? / Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily / The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed by LordReed(m): 4:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
I have often pondered this question as many of you have too and I could never come up with a sufficiently good reason till yesterday. New Year's day very early in the morning I was having a steamy session of passionate lovemaking with my wife. We were doing all sorts of styles and enjoying ourselves when it struck me, I would be extremely enraged, MAD even to find out that my wife had willing submitted herself to another man to have sex with why because in making love to me she was submitting her very self to me. It is both awesome and frightening to willingly submit yourself to someone (which is why love can be confusing at times).

So here was I with my wife beneath me, submitted and willing for me to penetrate her and I saw it all. It is a gut level reaction, simply visceral! It is like automatically looking for water when you are thirsty. No level of civilisation is going to remove that. Any woman willing to have sex is automatically submitting to the man and if that man has no feelings for you, if he simply wants to use you, believe me he will lose respect for you because you lady have submitted yourself to him on (in his mind) a whim and that means you do not have value for your dignity so why should he?

Believe me it is instinctive, he cannot control it any more than he can put off drinking water. The difference between men comes before the sex not after. If the man had respect for you and desired you for more than a sex object or simply to quench his sexual urges he won't lose that respect but if he didn't, you automatically become chattel, nothing more than a piece of commodity.

Dear ladies be very clear in you mind, sex does not make a man love you more. He should already love you or else you are selling yourself cheap.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
Some womens ears are made of cement,no matter how much you preach it will not enter their ear.

Afterall with all the preachings/sermons/advice and counselling,we still read stories that touch.e.g i aborted for him thrice and he left me for another woman,he disvirgined me and said he is no more intrested in the relationship,my husband is cheating on me etc

1 Like

Re: Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed by LordReed(m): 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
kulyie: Some womens ears are made of cement,no matter how much you preach it will not enter their ear.

Afterall with all the preachings/sermons/advice and counselling,we still read stories that touch.e.g i aborted for him thrice and he left me for another woman,he disvirgined me and said he is no more intrested in the relationship,my husband is cheating on me etc

Yes the message is hard to sink in for some but I am hoping that if someone out there can understand that this is beyond an appeal to civilisation, this it something primal to humans then they'll understand why their mothers taught them that their dignity is in between their legs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
That is if the money they want to collect for brazillian hair,indian hair or to pay for their bb subscription fees will make them have sense
Re: Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed by Mynd44: 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
Dude, a lot of women have "Fish Mentality". Even the ones who claim to be intelligent and religious still fall prey
Re: Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed by clemz85(m): 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
UNDISPUTED ®
Re: Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed by haibe(m): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
Sadly some ladies still won't adhere.
Re: Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed by Polio: 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
Smh.
Re: Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed by unmask: 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nigerians once u stop attaching sex to anything related to love, you will begin to enjoy it, sex without feelings, just the pleasure.....It doesnt determine who loves you or not neither will it determine who respects you.....free yourselves from the shackles of religion and enjoy the pleasures in sex.....all you need is two willing partners looing for a release, that way nobody breaks your heart or nobody walks out on you

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed by moststylish(m): 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
unmask: Nigerians once u stop attaching sex to anything related to love, you will begin to enjoy it, sex without feelings, just the pleasure.....It doesnt determine who loves you or not neither will it determine who respects you.....free yourselves from the shackles of religion and enjoy the pleasures in sex.....all you need is two willing partners looing for a release, that way nobody breaks your heart or nobody walks out on you
i wonder
Re: Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed by zeekz(m): 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
Re: Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed by moststylish(m): 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
unmask: Nigerians once u stop attaching sex to anything related to love, you will begin to enjoy it, sex without feelings, just the pleasure.....It doesnt determine who loves you or not neither will it determine who respects you.....free yourselves from the shackles of religion and enjoy the pleasures in sex.....all you need is two willing partners looing for a release, that way nobody breaks your heart or nobody walks out on you
i wonder,but atleast one day u must find love cos there is that special woman who is iresistable
Re: Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed by unmask: 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2014
and to the hypocritical men it is good to have sex with many women, but once a woman does the same, you begin your name calling.....same with the holier than thou women that see any lady that has premarital sex as a LovePeddler....well you all can kiss a donkey's arsse...... I think everybody should have realised that anybody's sexlife cannot give a picture of the person's true character

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed by unmask: 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
moststylish: i wonder,but atleast one day u must find love cos there is that special woman who is iresistable
I can assure you her irresistability won't have anything to do with sex
Re: Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
unmask: and to the hypocritical men it is good to have sex with many women, but once a woman does the same, you begin your name calling.....same with the holier than thou women that see any lady that has premarital sex as a LovePeddler....well you all can kiss a donkey's arsse...... I think everybody should have realised that anybody's sexlife cannot give a picture of the person's true character
gbam.take 5
Re: Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed by sweetestguy(m): 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ok
Re: Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
Thing is, there are a lot of girls who also think that if you don't want to have sex with them that you are either weak, impotent or don't love them.
Women aren't necessarily always the VictimS in this.
Re: Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
Lord_Reed: I have often pondered this question as many of you have too and I could never come up with a sufficiently good reason till yesterday. New Year's day very early in the morning I was having a steamy session of passionate lovemaking with my wife. We were doing all sorts of styles and enjoying ourselves when it struck me, I would be extremely enraged, MAD even to find out that my wife had willing submitted herself to another man to have sex with why because in making love to me she was submitting her very self to me. It is both awesome and frightening to willingly submit yourself to someone (which is why love can be confusing at times).

So here was I with my wife beneath me, submitted and willing for me to penetrate her and I saw it all. It is a gut level reaction, simply visceral! It is like automatically looking for water when you are thirsty. No level of civilisation is going to remove that. Any woman willing to have sex is automatically submitting to the man and if that man has no feelings for you, if he simply wants to use you, believe me he will lose respect for you because you lady have submitted yourself to him on (in his mind) a whim and that means you do not have value for your dignity so why should he?

Believe me it is instinctive, he cannot control it any more than he can put off drinking water. The difference between men comes before the sex not after. If the man had respect for you and desired you for more than a sex object or simply to quench his sexual urges he won't lose that respect but if he didn't, you automatically become chattel, nothing more than a piece of commodity.

Dear ladies be very clear in you mind, sex does not make a man love you more. He should already love you or else you are selling yourself cheap.
Re: Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed by GentleMimi: 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
Lord_Reed: I have often pondered this question as many of you have too and I could never come up with a sufficiently good reason till yesterday. New Year's day very early in the morning I was having a steamy session of passionate lovemaking with my wife. We were doing all sorts of styles and enjoying ourselves when it struck me, I would be extremely enraged, MAD even to find out that my wife had willing submitted herself to another man to have sex with why because in making love to me she was submitting her very self to me. It is both awesome and frightening to willingly submit yourself to someone (which is why love can be confusing at times).

Say it looooouuuudd! Preach it! Sing it! Chant it! Phew......
Fianlly,a male who doesn't think with his pri*ck!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed by Newkidoo(m): 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
GentleMimi:
Say it looooouuuudd! Preach it! Sing it! Chant it! Phew......
Fianlly,a male who doesn't think with his pri*ck!
You are one of d reasons why ladies are being abused!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed by sweetestguy(m): 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
2buff: Thing is, there are a lot of girls who also think that if you don't want to have sex with them that you are either weak, impotent or don't love them.
wait mek I bring microphone...***runs $ gets microphone**fixes it to amp,increases volume,,oya TALK
Re: Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed by GentleMimi: 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
Newkidoo:
Shut ur oral hole.
Re: Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed by Newkidoo(m): 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
GentleMimi:
Shut ur oral hole.
GentleMimi...finest gal ever liveth..Are you bored?
Re: Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed by Broschocolata: 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
This your thread is very achaeic o! If your point was sex is unholy, or dangerous I will concur, but the ''cheap'' idealogy that is eating you up even when you are having sex with your wife is very unbelievable. Wake up my man.... When two people are in love there is NOTHING like Cheap or costly.. Both of them are humbled by the sincererity of their feelings...and after it. It gives Joy and satisfaction. NOT CHEAP-NESS that has affected your mentality. You're mind isn't mature yet,,,I think you should fall in love and see. Ooo!! He says he is married. I wonder if you EVER fell in love with your wife o!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed by GentleMimi: 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
Newkidoo:
GentleMimi...finest gal ever liveth..Are you bored?
No.Just irritated,thanks to u.
Re: Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed by crackhaus: 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
LOL!

I don't know what to make of this yet.
But for what it's worth OP, you made a lot of sense.
The only problem here being, a sizeable number of girls still fall victim.
Re: Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed by Newkidoo(m): 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
GentleMimi:
No.Just irritated,thanks to u.
so sorry I irritated you but you asked for it..
Now let's laugh it out!! happy new year sweetie
Re: Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed by professore(m): 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
WOW I saw madam that same day no wonder she was so sheerful grin
Re: Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed by tintingz(m): 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
Incase grin
Re: Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed by LordReed(m): 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2014

It is impossible to not attach value to anything as a human being even sex. Mark it down even if you decide to have sex as you have outline, deep down inside you will equate that woman to chattel.
Re: Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed by LordReed(m): 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
2buff: Thing is, there are a lot of girls who also think that if you don't want to have sex with them that you are either weak, impotent or don't love them.

Such girls have already sold their dignity and have decided they themselves are chattel to be used by anyone with a penis.
Re: Ladies: The Reason Guys Take You For Granted After You've Done The Deed by LordReed(m): 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
Newkidoo:

And you are one of the abusers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Take A Look At Oyakhilome's Two Daughters *PIX* / 6 Things Your Wife Won’t Tell You / My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me not To Wear Bra Today But Am The Shy Type. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.