Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily (9302 Views)

Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them / Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate.. / 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily by Rapsodee(m): 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
If the man "give up too easily", it's the woman's own
fault
for playing games and expecting him to do all
the work, some men just get tired of it.
Unfortunately all women think that men should
chase and chase and chase and put in all the effort
and take all the initiatives and jump though hoops to
get her... Men want to feel wanted too, most men
want to feel that the woman likes him too, of course
this is completely irrelevant to women. To women
it's all about them.

A lot proves yet again, that in reality women
have no real interest in being with a man. They have
a take it or leave it attitude, "either treat me like a
queen and chase me for a freakin eternity or leave"

basicly. I don't see why women would act this way
if they are interested in men at all.

Copied
Re: Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily by falconey(m): 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
FRONTPAGE pls cool

1 Like

Re: Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily by nicerichard05: 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
ok oh
Re: Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily by Chizzy20(f): 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
hmm...jst passing...
Re: Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily by jascon1(m): 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
The popular saying, "whats gonna be, gonna be", is true in thia case. When a man is confused in himself he will give up even when there is no reason to. If he came for something, as soon as he gets it regardless of what u offer he will leave. If he goes for what he truly needs as his compliment he would have to reason to give up or at least have one reason to hold on amidst the countless reasons to give up

1 Like

Re: Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2015

YOU STOP BEING INTERESTING WHEN YOU CEASE BEING INTRIGUING.

When you present yourself as intriguing the enigma/mystery about you fuels the curiosity of
members of the opposite sex. The curiosity fuels their need to unravel you, the mystery.

This isn't magic. It's pure psychology. It works for moi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily by ronald4lif(m): 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
This applies to those who give up their standard and principles to grease another's ego and uplift their worth. As much as a man is expected to woo a woman, treat her right, and be willing to mellow down by giving her some special treatment, they should never give up their self worth in doing so. If one go overboard just to impress they shouldn't expect to get deserving respect from a woman when a relationship sets in.

The initial impression and actions of a man prior to a relationship (or in a relationship) would determine how a woman treats him. What do you expect a woman to do when the man himself had undermine his self-importance just to impress?. A man get what he deserves.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily by Mhizizzy(f): 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Buh still

Love perseveres
Re: Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily by 20bc(m): 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
so what's your point op..... you want us to remain with them and die with them...
Re: Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily by Pinkiedearie(f): 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
What are you saying ehn Op

A guy only gives up if his reasons for chasing a woman aint really serious.
Also stop generalising..instead use 'some ladies' please.
And who says 'women have on real interest of being with a man'?...huh?

Guy mind yaself o.. grin
Re: Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily by agarawu23(m): 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

YOU STOP BEING INTERESTING WHEN YOU CEASE BEING INTRIGUING.

When you present yourself as intriguing the enigma/mystery about you fuels the curiosity of
members of the opposite sex. The curiosity fuels their need to unravel you, the mystery.

This isn't magic. It's pure psychology. It works for moi.
bro, I know dey alws understand you. help us dey break down your grammar a beg!

1 Like

Re: Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily by agarawu23(m): 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
ladies playing hard to get will definitely lose the right guy and later move on with the wrong guy because we guys are not the same.

Not all guys can keep on chasing a girl for a long period of time, take me for example, I am not that patient to keep chasing a gal I will rada give up if she refuses to dance to my music.

I Blv if a lady love/like you, you don't need to stress yourself before giving you a positive response.

silifat wey dey do sakara den, I leave her go date her classmate Chidalu.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily by dulux07(m): 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
I think He is simply saying, if a gal likes a guy asking her out, she should express it, instead of playing hard to get. When its not as if d guy will b d only one njoying d relationship.

express ur feelings early does not make u look cheap, like most ladies believe, it only shows ur human, what makes u cheap is making ursef sexually vulnerable.

Believe me, many ladies ve lost their ideal men, all because they were playing hard to get. most Guys dont ve that time anymore.

4 Likes

Re: Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily by justmag(m): 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Buh still

Love perseveres

only for a few.
Re: Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily by justmag(m): 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
Pinkiedearie:

[/b]A guy only gives up if his reasons for chasing a woman aint really serious.[b]

This is not always true. Some girls just act up and we leave them alone.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily by AfricanApple(f): 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
most ladies who you think they are playing hard to get really don't want it
Re: Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily by Macmilla(m): 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
Rapsodee:
If the man "give up too easily", it's the woman's own
fault
for playing games and expecting him to do all
the work, some men just get tired of it.
Unfortunately all women think that men should
chase and chase and chase and put in all the effort
and take all the initiatives and jump though hoops to
get her... Men want to feel wanted too, most men
want to feel that the woman likes him too, of course
this is completely irrelevant to women. To women
it's all about them.

A lot proves yet again, that in reality women
have no real interest in being with a man. They have
a take it or leave it attitude, "either treat me like a
queen and chase me for a freakin eternity or leave"

basicly. I don't see why women would act this way
if they are interested in men at all.

Copied
LWKMD
Meehn, this is undoubtedly annoying. Most guys welcome it, but look closely, majority of those guys endure cos they are looking out for their pound of flesh.
Re: Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily by Macmilla(m): 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
AfricanApple:
most ladies who you think they are playing hard to get really don't want it
What is "it"?
Re: Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily by Macmilla(m): 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
jascon1:
The popular saying, "whats gonna be, gonna be", is true in thia case. When a man is confused in himself he will give up even when there is no reason to. If he came for something, as soon as he gets it regardless of what u offer he will leave. If he goes for what he truly needs as his compliment he would have to reason to give up or at least have one reason to hold on amidst the countless reasons to give up
I vehemently disagree with you. First, we should stop deceiving ourselves with what will be will be. There's no shit like that. God said Abraham will be the father of nations but I bet he had to keep making love to his wife for that to come to fulfilment. If what will be, then I can as well not front a girl at all and hope she will eventually bcome my wife.
You talk of confusion. I don't think a man that started out to woo lady should be considered confused, but I bet he bcame confused when the lady gives him a rough landing.
"If he came for something, as soon as he gets it regardless of what u offer he will leave". This will only happen if she jumps into bed with him. Give a man a soft landing but withold on the sex and I bet he will appreciate you. You don't have to rubish a man, rub him in the mud, make a big fool of him, and sell his ego in okirika market before you agree to date him. What does dt make you? Does it make you a better girlfriend? Does it make you a better wife? Does it make you a more fulfiled woman? Hell NO.

NOBODY ENJOYS FRUSTRATION
Re: Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily by Macmilla(m): 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
dulux07:
I think He is simply saying, if a gal likes a guy asking her out, she should express it, instead of playing hard to get. When its not as if d guy will b d only one njoying d relationship.

express ur feelings early does not make u look cheap, like most ladies believe, it only shows ur human, what makes u cheap is making ursef sexually vulnerable.

Believe me, many ladies ve lost their ideal men, all because they were playing hard to get. most Guys dont ve that time anymore.
You are wise. I will buy u a bottle of orijin. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kenya Lady Goes Stark N*ked On Instagram To Gain Fame / Ladies Please Cheat On Men . / The Sexual Health Benefits Of Odogwu Bitters - Obi Cubana Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.