Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* (2493 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / She Don't Respond To Touches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by experimentist: 9:28am On Jan 03, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

ok.

sorry bro.
Actually I learned things on you guys arguments. Nice one! But I believe it's for tribes to inter-marry each other cos it will reduce tribalism etc. My tots bro.
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:36am On Jan 03, 2014
experimentist: Actually I learned things on you guys arguments. Nice one! But I believe it's for tribes to inter-marry each other cos it will reduce tribalism etc. My tots bro.

bro you have been brainwashed. intermarriage does not reduce conflict.

our tribes our way older than this artificial nation called "Nigeria" formed by the british.

anyways its your take.

diversity is our strength if used properly.
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by experimentist: 9:42am On Jan 03, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

bro you have been brainwashed. intermarriage does not reduce conflict.

our tribes our way older than this nation called "Nigeria" formed by the british.

anyways its your take.

diversity is our strength if used properly.
brainwashed ke? Na who wash my brain? cry

If we can marry ourselves as Nigerians then it's better for us to secede so every tribe can go his way. I think inter marrying will even make us our bond stronger as a nation.
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:48am On Jan 03, 2014
experimentist: brainwashed ke? Na who wash my brain? cry

If we can marry ourselves as Nigerians then it's better for us to secede so every tribe can go his way. I think inter marrying will even make us our bond stronger as a nation.

THere is no need to secede if we can learn to tolerate each other. ITs called Unity in DIversity . We need to work on that.

There are other ways to make a nation stronger, by infusing patriotism into the minds of the people. Intermarrying is not the answer. At the cost of our cultures and ancient bloodlines? No.

Our tribes have survived for 1000s of years and made it into the 21st century. I dont see any reason why they should get extinct now , all of a sudden.

You cant depend forever on the politics of this world. Today there is Nigeria. Tomorrow Nigeria might be divided and become parts of another nation. Then where will you be?

Blood is permanent. Nations are not.
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by Onyenna(m): 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
****in Tuface's Voice....Akpachi! Mma chooor!! ****in Bright Chimezie's Voice.....Enwekwaghị ihe mmadu n'agaghị anụ ebea....

kpele......
Re: She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* by Onyenna(m): 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ara agbaala Ọnye ara!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Afraid I May Never Get Married. / Your Boo Or 15 Million Naira? / Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.