Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,129 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions - Education (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions (571425 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Funaab 2014/2015 Direct Entry Aspirant. Meet Here >>>cont.>>> / Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (370) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by mdee1(m): 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nunushokoto:
I wl open gtb account dis week.
u cant get ur atm on time sorry, but me already have a gtb acct cheesy *dancing skelewu*
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by mdee1(m): 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dem no do dis tin well o, I dnt even knw where to start. If dey open portal today, can we pay and settle everytin online or we'll have to come to schl before 30th?
Lectures 22nd December, meaning no xmas??
And who even knows the size of bed to buy for the hostel space sef?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by mdee1(m): 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
And if anybody has bought the things him/her needs, let him/her send/paste it here(with price)
Some of us are confused on wat to get and price thanks #HappySunday
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nunushokoto(m): 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
mdee1:
u cant get ur atm on time sorry, but me already have a gtb acct cheesy *dancing skelewu*
of course i knw
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nunushokoto(m): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
mdee1:
And if anybody has bought the things him/her needs, let him/her send/paste it here(with price)
Some of us are confused on wat to get and price thanks #HappySunday
i already av most of d tinz i need bt i didnt buy any..dey were all given to me as gifts includin d stove
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nunushokoto:
i already av most of d tinz i need bt i didnt buy any..dey were all given to me as gifts includin d stove
Choi me still dey level 0, i neva buy ordinary brush lol...@mdee1, bed will be available with mattress, we only need bed sheet nd pillow case
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nunushokoto(m): 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
mdee1:
Dem no do dis tin well o, I dnt even knw where to start. If dey open portal today, can we pay and settle everytin online or we'll have to come to schl before 30th?
Lectures 22nd December, meaning no xmas??
And who even knows the size of bed to buy for the hostel space sef?
1)Everytin abt hostel is done online

2)Lectures cnt be serious dis year(dats if there wl even be any)

3)U dnt nid 2 buy foam if u r stayin in hostel,d foam are already available in each hostel room.

Hope a'v been able 2 ansa ur qstns??
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nunushokoto(m): 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
Jamzig1:
Choi me still dey level 0, i neva buy ordinary brush lol...@mdee1, bed will be available with mattress, we only need bed sheet nd pillow case
My mum happens 2 be a socialite so she recieves so many gift items....a separate room was dedicated to all dis gifts so all i nided 2 do was jst 2 get d key 2 d room,go inside nd take wotever i need.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
mdee1:
I already bothered(thanks to Bimfo and Jamzig) and discovered the number doesn't even exist lol

Bro that number is going ooo.. Try it 2-3 times.. but she is not picking.. I think she is living Under water.. grin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Dhellake: 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
Gibimade:

Bro that number is going ooo.. Try it 2-3 times.. but she is not picking.. I think she is living Under water.. grin
Lol
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
Gibimade:

Lol...u cwious?¿....make we talk true, d bae sense make
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nunushokoto:
My mum happens 2 be a socialite so she recieves so many gift items....a separate room was dedicated to all dis gifts so all i nided 2 do was jst 2 get d key 2 d room,go inside nd take wotever i need.
U lucky o...are u taking hostel or wat?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nunushokoto(m): 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
Jamzig1:
U lucky o...are u taking hostel or wat?
Lucky??..lol...yea,i'm taking skul hostel
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by mdee1(m): 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nunushokoto:
omo see luck chai sad
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by mdee1(m): 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
Jamzig1:
ok, good.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by mdee1(m): 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nunushokoto:
1)Everytin abt hostel is done online

2)Lectures cnt be serious dis year(dats if there wl even be any)

3)U dnt nid 2 buy foam if u r stayin in hostel,d foam are already available in each hostel room.

Hope a'v been able 2 ansa ur qstns??
Yea thanks
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nunushokoto:
Lucky??..lol...yea,i'm taking skul hostel
Owk, so have u gotten a place to stay pending d opening of d hostel?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nunushokoto(m): 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
Jamzig1:
Owk, so have u gotten a place to stay pending d opening of d hostel?
Not yet oo...still tryin 2 get contacts
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nunushokoto:
Not yet oo...still tryin 2 get contacts
Me 2
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
Jamzig1:
Lol...u cwious?¿....make we talk true, d bae sense make

Yea.. Yea.. I just spoke to her.. Nice Voice Walahi.. grin

Mdee1 Oya call am.. The girl is cool..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by dunbaba: 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
Eni1 4rm osun,ife to be precise here?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jasdine(f): 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
Gibimade:

hahahaha.... unda water bawo? was actually not dere Wen ur calls came in.... Do u know ur dprtment now? Mdee1, guess d netwrk dint allow u get thru to me.... don't boda like I said earlier....
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Deycalmefocus(m): 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
SUG REACTS TO THE RECENTLY HIKED
SCHOOL FEES.
Press release by the president Today
sunday 23rd of Nov 2014
Pulling Down The House To Protect A
Corner: A Warning Caution.
It is with considerable hesitation that
I write to address the increasing
pending and pressing issues on our
campus
(1) The released finalists poor results.
(2) The increased school fees.
This is in line with a caution of not
pulling down the house to protect a
corner. I know that further delay on
timely communication can and may
bring the whole issues to a more
alarming state. No union member
can be denied defence,whether he/
she is available or not, his/her rights
must be protected and be defended
appropriately .
Let me bring to your notice the 3'C's
this set of union officers will be
engaging in the course of discharging
our duties. They are:
(A) Consultation (B) Consolidation (C)
Confrontation.
The former is what has just been
concluded to embark seriously and
actively on the middle. This is owing
to the fact that negotiating before
unleashing our opinion vehemently
can thwart both foreseen and
unforeseen havocs that will
apparently end up being solved at
the table. We will not take B before A.
We will handle this diplomatically
with respect and politeness to all
concerned authorities in all our
pragmatic approach. However, your
prayers and resolution suggestions
from all corners of agitation is our
craving, while we bear in mind that
freedom is never given by the
oppressor to the oppressed,except it
is demanded for. I admonish you to
be peace keeping despite of how
grieved we feel in our hearts
Truly yours in the struggle,
Com. Olajumoke Olawale Peter.(Holar
Holar)
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by galaxy15(m): 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
abeg are we to do reg online or at school...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nunushokoto(m): 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
Jasdine:
hahahaha.... unda water bawo? was actually not dere Wen ur calls came in.... Do u know ur dprtment now? Mdee1, guess d netwrk dint allow u get thru to me.... don't boda like I said earlier....
wah dept r u?? Nd r u a fresher or staylite??
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by johnnyys: 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
vykta:
Possible Answers: 1. It depends on what u meet thr... Most likely dey will b checking ur dept and won't attend 2 u... So its advisable 2 come on ur dept day 2 do it... 2. D schl fees payment is part of registeration and thr is a deadline 4 it... The deadline may fall after lectures av started... But even if u don't pay u can still attend lecture... Dey no dey look receipt 2 attend... 3. Dept and College clearance are done during d normal registeration... If thr's a date dat shld b fixed by d individual dept... Hope I attempted 2 answer ur question? Takia
Ok. and pls hw soon can we strt d 'normal clearance'? cos me no wan resume dis yr atall o. thinking bouh nxt yr actually. z dat possible? and if it z,hope no fine fr late resumption sha.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jelailah(f): 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nunushokoto:
wah dept r u?? Nd r u a fresher or staylite??
hmmm...sharp guy grin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
based on last year All newly admitted candidates into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta are
expected to follow the following procedures for registration:
1. Proceed to your respective College to see the Examinations and Records Officer
for the verification of the entry qualification(s) on which the admission was
based. If credentials are found to be in order, the College Schedule Officer will
issue a Clearance Slip and a Compact Disc (CD). If not, examinations and
records officer will refer candidate to Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic) for
further necessary actions.
2. For those with no problem, log on to the University website www.unaab.edu.ng.
Click on e-portal, using your UTME registration number and complete the
acceptance forms.
3. Print the completed Acceptance Form and the following forms;
a. 2013/2014 fresher’s clearance form
b. Eligibility/verification form
c. Personal data form
d. Sponsor’s form
e. Declaration against cultism form
f. Verification certificate form
g. Medical form
1. Then, click on e-portal ( www.unaab.edu.ng .) to select the link Prescribed Fees
Clearance Forms and print out the Prescribed Fees schedule and Invoice.
2. Proceed to the designated banks to pay Prescribed Fees with Fees Invoice.
Collect duplicate copy of deposit teller as evidence of payment.
3. After payment, access course registration forms on the e-portal with Prescribed
Fees Invoice number. Then, print out the Course Forms and proceed to the
Department for verification and registration.
4. After the clearance and Registration at the Department, return to the
Examinations and Records Office with (i) Duly signed and stamped
departmental clearance (ii) Receipt for payment of school fees and (iii) Other
completed forms itemized in (3) above for endorsement. Thereafter, the College
Schedule Officer will issue an Eligibility Certificate to duly cleared and registered
students.
5. Other registration formalities at the Student Affairs Unit, the Library and the
University Health Centre will run at the same time with the Departmental
Registration.
6. Eligibility Certificate obtained from the Examinations and Records Office is to
enable students sign Matriculation Register at the College.
7. Attendance at the Orientation Programme which is slated to hold between
Monday, Jan. 20 – Friday, Jan. 24, 2014 is compulsory for all fresh students as
this will be the prerequisite for allocation of Matriculation Number.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
Jelailah:
hmmm...sharp guy grin
grin no dulling...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nunushokoto(m): 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
Lol...nd wot do u mean??
Jelailah:
hmmm...sharp guy grin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jelailah(f): 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nunushokoto:
Lol...nd wot do u mean??
wat do u tink?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Adesam09(m): 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
dunbaba:
Eni1 4rm osun,ife to be precise here?
present sir
Na oranfe I dey stay oo
u nko?

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (370) (Reply)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.