Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,746 members, 7,862,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:48 PM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions - Education (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions (572311 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Funaab 2014/2015 Direct Entry Aspirant. Meet Here >>>cont.>>> / Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (370) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Popdy(f): 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
atymat:
Yeah, marble lodge, the water issue ehn angry sad
is there water issue there....koma gbeye wa oo....
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
topnutch:

#shrugs# i dnt hug/shake too. smiles.,
what about Christian hug
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
Popdy:
whistling ####some get food and can't eat, some can eat but Av no food
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Popdy(f): 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ennyhorlar:
whistling ####some get food and can't eat, some can eat but Av no food
Meaning
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by pseudonomer: 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ennyhorlar:
meaning dey don't shake also,,,, deir mum told dem "if u shake guys u will get pregnant "

It's like it's the alhajas policy that while in school or let me say public place, don't shake the opposite sex. A girl lives in my house at funaab here... she wouldn't hug me nor shake me in school. But at home, she can be so naughty and playful... She even gave me a lap dance one day like that.

This stuff still baffles me while d alhajas do refused to shake male in school... Is there any difference?

#iRespectOthersReligion though.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by atymat: 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
Popdy:
there is oo you'll get to know better
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by pseudonomer: 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
topnutch:

#konfam# it got 2 a stage i was checking d page 2 be sure i'm in d ryt plac(tot i was in romance section). but,its been fun reading tru d pages tho.

Yea... Really full of fun while reading.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by atymat: 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
pseudonomer:

It's like it's the alhajas policy that while in school or let me say public place, don't shake the opposite sex. A girl lives in my house at funaab here... she wouldn't hug me nor shake me in school. But at home, she can be so naughty and playful... She even gave me a lap dance one day like that.

This stuff still baffles me while d alhajas do refused to shake male in school... Is there any difference?

I have no idea why she would do that, but whether in public places or anywhere, we are not suppose to have physical contact with opposite sex, unless in cases that one has no choice, like in hospitals, medical cases or when in need of help.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Popdy(f): 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
pseudonomer:

Idontblivu........lap dance
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Starprince2(m): 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
pseudonomer:

....i gv respect to my alhaja(atymat) ...i pray she stay firm on d path she is...d rule in our religion z dat ...u must nt shake opposite sex hand talkless of hug...except ur legaly married pathner....thumb up to atymat ...love her wella...am proud to be a muslim

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Starprince2(m): 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
pseudonomer:

....i gv respect to my alhaja(atymat) ...i pray she stay firm on d path she is...d rule in our religion z dat ...u must nt shake opposite sex hand talkless of hug...except ur legaly married pathner....thumb up to atymat ...love her wella...am proud to be a muslim...atymat pls try to be humble and faithful always..pls pls and pls

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
Popdy:
Meaning
some Av water dey Av no ac,,, and u Av ac u Av no water ,,,,but Its not possible,,,, marble must get water
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by pseudonomer: 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
atymat:
I have no idea why she would do that, but whether in public places or anywhere, we are not suppose to have physical contact with opposite sex, unless in cases that one has no choice, like in hospitals, medical cases or when in need of help.

Is not a sign of purity(it's just about pretense) in most cases. I know this ahlajas very well, most of them are even baby mamas, they have boyfriends so... What's d isshhhh about.

Everybody with his own policy sha...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
Popdy:
Idontblivu........lap dance
u also need pichure before u can Belv?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
Starprince2:
....i gv respect to my alhaja(atymat) ...i pray she stay firm on d path she is...d rule in our religion z dat ...u must nt shake opposite sex hand talkless of hug...except ur legaly married pathner....thumb up to atymat ...love her wella...am proud to be a muslim...atymat pls try to be humble and faithful always..pls pls and pls
I think you are trying to woo her religiousically..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Starprince2(m): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
pseudonomer:

Is not a sign of purity(it's just about pretense) in most cases. I know this ahlajas very well, most of them are even baby mamas, they have boyfriends so... What's d isshhhh about.

...oga its d environment dat cause all dz ish u are talking...a true muslim gal must nt copy d western culture or habit...gat dat into ur skul ...dont ever insult her lyk dat again...abeg am sorry o boss...na u make me vex
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Popdy(f): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
Starprince2:
la wa oo....all dis holy holy alhajas and alhajis sha lipsrsealed
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Popdy(f): 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ennyhorlar:
some Av water dey Av no ac,,, and u Av ac u Av no water ,,,,but Its not possible,,,, marble must get water
lol....I prefer water to AC abeg
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Starprince2(m): 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ennyhorlar:
...woo her as how...4 wat...dia z ntin lyk dating in islam...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Popdy(f): 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ennyhorlar:
Yes
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Popdy(f): 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ennyhorlar:
Lol...abi oo
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Starprince2(m): 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
Popdy:
la wa oo....all dis holy holy alhajas and alhajis sha lipsrsealed
...no be so...its either u are holy or not...its just two...try to pick d 1 u want
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Popdy(f): 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
Starprince2:
...oga its d environment dat cause all dz ish u are talking...a true muslim gal must nt copy d western culture or habit...gat dat into ur skul ...dont ever insult her lyk dat again...abeg am sorry o boss...na u make me vex
Did he insult any1?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Popdy(f): 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
Starprince2:
hmmmmm....
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by pseudonomer: 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
Starprince2:
pseudonomer:

Starprince2:

Mr. Man, does it sound like I insulted her? Do you have problem comprehending a simple sentence. You guys will always take this religion shhh personal. Let's be rational here.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by atymat: 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
Starprince2:
....i gv respect to my alhaja(atymat) ...i pray she stay firm on d path she is...d rule in our religion z dat ...u must nt shake opposite sex hand talkless of hug...except ur legaly married pathner....thumb up to atymat ...love her wella...am proud to be a muslim...atymat pls try to be humble and faithful always ..pls pls and pls
By God's grace. Thanks man
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
pseudonomer:

u gat it,,, I mistakenly touched one so called alhaja,, come see Hw she blast me asif I raped "what give u d audacity to touch me" I said Sorry,,, so I faced her friend (an alhaja ))talked to her and collected her digits,,, d look on d formal one was d "cheated one"she felt so cheated,,,,, so al dis don't shake, hold, are all camouflage features
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by topnutch: 9:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ennyhorlar:
lolz
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
Starprince2:
For your mind
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Starprince2(m): 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
Popdy:
Did he insult any1?
...abeg its lyk insult o....am apologizing 4 dat thou....all i pray 4 is my success and blessing in funaab ...am nt hia to insult u popdy
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
Starprince2:
For your mind,,,give dem one bottle of orijin and lez see d magic
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
Starprince2:

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (370) (Reply)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.