Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,970 members, 7,848,917 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions - Education (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions (571727 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Funaab 2014/2015 Direct Entry Aspirant. Meet Here >>>cont.>>> / Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (370) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by mayayinks(f): 9:55am On Aug 18, 2014
fikfat: any agric student in dis rum?
yes aefm wat abt u
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by mdee1(m): 10:03am On Aug 18, 2014
abbeeyy: HOW I EMBARRASSED THIS BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN A MANCOT BUS

Story based on a friend trying to apologise back to the girl.

know what he did was wrong, but
according to him, “if I hadn’t done it, she
would have embarrassed me”. Now what
did he do? How did he do it? here is his
story.
Go grab yourself some popcorn, a bottle
of zobo, grab the front seat and listen or
read this story am about to tell.
Story according to him……
After the day’s lecture at about 4pm this
faithful Wednesday. I went straight to
the mancot joint to queue, the queue I
met there was very long, but not as long
as river Niger. I guess there was limited
buses for that day, maybe the mancot
chairman was angry and doesn’t want to
release more buses. On a normal day for
the past one year, the queue had not
been much long like this. It’s just when
you come, you enter and go to your
house. This day was different; just like I
said, maybe the mancot chairman was
angry and refused to release more buses,
thereby stuffing students like sardine
into the buses. I stayed on the queue,
bought my ticket. Students were being
directed to enter, the bus was almost
getting filled, but thank God the only
remaining seating space, I grabbed it.
Other students coming in will be
standing. I was seating close to a very
fine girl. She was seating close to the
window top while I sat at the entrance.
Looking at the fine girl close to me, I
began to think of making a move on her.
She wasn’t even looking at me sef, she
just concentrated on the phone she was
pressing, big girl things. Even though
they say “all na packaging”, she looked
like a big girl to me. Her dressing, with
the Blackberry z10 she was holding,
pressing it. She no even send if
somebody dey near her sef.
“Hello” I said to her, “hi” she replied, as
if she wanted me to talk to her. She
responded but she wasn’t looking at me,
she was still concentrating on her phone.
I told her I love her hair and her
dressing. She kept quiet and didn’t say
anything. I thought to myself, I have
started this and I wasn’t going back. I
told her my name and asked her hers,
she didn’t respond again. She wasn’t
even saying anything to me, she just kept
mute and was still pressing her phone. I
began to think what I will tell her to
make her talk to me. As all this was
going on, the bus we are in has already
started moving, moving towards gate, I
don’t think people around us were
hearing what I was saying, even those
standing were not looking. I began
toasting her, I told her I love her and
would like her to be my girlfriend, she
didn’t alter any word, she still kept mute
and still focused on her phone. I touched
her left hand to tell her that I was
talking to her, she flipped my hand
away, “What is wrong with you” she
shouted. Immediately she said that, all
eyes were on us, everybody in the bus
were looking towards our direction.
Those who were witting stood to see
what was going. My mind started
trumping 360, am thinking to figure out
what this girl is going to say next. This is
just a big embarrassment and if I don’t
do anything fast, everything will explode
on my head. I watched as she looked at
me, opening her mouth, I began
thinking, ‘what’s she going to say next’,
‘that am toasting her, disturbing her or
what’, all these in the presence of
everyone in the bus, God let it not be
because I will be madly embarrassed.
After the “what is wrong with you” she
said, I watched as she wants to open her
mouth to alter what she wants to,
immediately I shouted “shut up, I say
shut up, am trying to tell you to adjust
your hand well and that your armpit is
smelling and you are asking what is
wrong with me”, immediately I said this,
everyone in the bus screamed “heyiiiiii”,
she kept mute immediately, she didn’t
speak a word again. she became
surprised of what I was saying, like a
father accusing her young daughter of
stealing his money; she was in total
shock as I said that. All eyes were on her
now. She raised up her left hand and
was smelling her armpit. People were
looking at her, all eyes on her, she felt
ashamed; I pitied her in my mind, but I
had no option than to do it because if I
didn’t, she would have embarrassed me
so badly. She dropped at gate, in shame
she walked out of the bus as people
looked at her. She covered her face to
the ground as she walked out. I believed
it wasn’t her intention to drop at gate,
but due to what happened, she felt
ashamed and dropped off.
Incase the girl is reading this, I am sorry
for what happened that day, please
forgive me. I had no option that was why
I did it to save myself. Please accept my
apology.....
how does this story affect the funaab admission list?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by mayayinks(f): 10:08am On Aug 18, 2014
mdee1: how does this story affect the funaab admission list?
beta dnt kill urself before d adm list comes out. He is jus making dis place lively dat all
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by dharay99: 10:08am On Aug 18, 2014
mdee1: how does this story affect the funaab admission list?

Google will answer yhu, make use of it... wink
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Patoskid(m): 10:30am On Aug 18, 2014
dharay99:

Google will answer yhu, make use of it... wink
ayam searchin gugu #lol
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nizzy129(m): 10:43am On Aug 18, 2014
I tink admisiön list shu b b4 ending of dz month!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by samstevooo: 11:13am On Aug 18, 2014
Electrical and electronic aspirants pls there is a vital info for u, let's chat on 08160176605, (whatsapp) can't drop d info here Cox I don't want to be embarrassed. Steve
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Patoskid(m): 11:30am On Aug 18, 2014
samstevooo: Electrical and electronic aspirants pls there is a vital info for u, let's chat on 08160176605, (whatsapp) can't drop d info here Cox I don't want to be embarrassed. Steve
lmao!! Owkie bro, I go holla yhu
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by dharay99: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
Now fear dey catch sumppl to post informations....hahahahahahaha. grin grin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by dharay99: 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
Patoskid: ayam searchin gugu #lol
wink
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by rotyme(m): 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
Patoskid: lmao!! Owkie bro, I go holla yhu
hahaha...omo dis place na fuaab trend of comotion oooh
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Patoskid(m): 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
rotyme:
hahaha...omo dis place na fuaab trend of comotion oooh
d guy no get d comotion lever, xo he dey try do am lowkey #anybdy toba fe se bi wayree, awa nle oo lol
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by amhackdee(m): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
Harbosede02: a bam std told u??
yap.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by fikfat: 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
Alexzy4life: Someone shuld pls com to my aid ooo..I had 180 as my cut-off mark in jamb,does diz mean I can't gt admission into d university of agriculture shocked
sure u can,just go nd read for ur own post utme cuming soon .i wish u best of luck o
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by dodo567: 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] cheesy cheesy cheesy dis thread is nt like last year candidate thread those 1s do advice each other,share composite nd so on. . . Buh here na curse, yabinq, fytinq, carrying stewpyd rumours here nd there YYY? ma fellow aspirant . . Wel m sha b novice here jst join 2dae. . Any accounting aspirant shuld add me on 2go at dangote567
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by rotyme(m): 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
Patoskid: d guy no get d comotion lever, xo he dey try do am lowkey #anybdy toba fe se bi wayree, awa nle oo lol
na so my broda! Na that were gan gan meself they run for....
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by seth002(m): 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
Gain admission Into CROWNPOLYTECHNIC without UTME.

Crownpolytechnic is offering admission without UTME to the following courses..

1) Accountancy
2) Business Administration
3) Public Administration
4) Computer Science
5) Computer Engineering
6) Estate Management
7) Science Lab Tech
cool Statistics
9) Marketing
10) Banking and Finance
11) Urban and regional planning
12) Quantity survey
13) Fishery

Interested candidate should purchase admission scratch card at the school campus for 5500 and proceed to www.crownpolytechnic.edu.ng for registration. Visit the school website for more info or call me at 08157913193 or bbm pin:29127AAD

Mr.seth
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by ifyrosky(m): 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
Good news to funaabite, if you knw wrote waec dis year and chose unaab nd in ur waec result u got e8 or d7 or f9 in ur English dis can only be done to only English , call Mr kingsley for assistance-08140890644
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Ogunleke48: 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
If u are a management students, be praying ooo as a lot of candidates scored high, that was what VC revealed to me this morning; won't say more than that
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Ogunleke48: 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
If u are a management student, be praying ooo as a lot of candidates scored high, that was what VC revealed to me this morning; won't say more than that
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by micolaj: 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ogunleke48: If u are a management student, be praying ooo as a lot of candidates scored high, that was what VC revealed to me this morning; won't say more than that
ok tauk u sir, Special Adviser to the VC on Admissi. mataz
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by mahxiimus(m): 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
Alexzy4life: Someone shuld pls com to my aid ooo..I had 180 as my cut-off mark in jamb,does diz mean I can't gt admission into d university of agriculture shocked
dis niqqa or bae z prolly just wakin up....he dint sleep o....he died ni o....
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by rotyme(m): 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ogunleke48: If u are a management student, be praying ooo as a lot of candidates scored high, that was what VC revealed to me this morning; won't say more than that
hmmm... sad
hmmm...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by tundepascal(m): 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
Please I score 206 in my jamb, 52 in ma post utme and ma o level eng-b3,maths-.c5, chem- b3,BIO-b3,phy-c6.......wats ma chance of gettin to study computa science in funaab dis year
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Tolutost(m): 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ogunleke48: If u are a management students, be praying ooo as a lot of candidates scored high, that was what VC revealed to me this morning; won't say more than that
hehehehe "revealed to u dis mawning"oh boy lmfao
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by ifyrosky(m): 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
My fellow funaab aspirantt if I may say don't let enduce u with heart ache nd unrest mind always b calm nd wait God time is d best blv in urself,
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Ogunleke48: 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
I didn't want to share what I heard from one of Senate team (post withheld due to criticism) but of 2nd thought, I decided to do so... For Management students only

I got a text msg today but I will only pick the vibrant part that concerns you, the msg goes thus:

Large number of excellent people are competing for our management programs.

With this msg, I can figure it out that management courses seems competitive even more than last year...50%, 52%, 53%, can't work for courses like Accounting, Economics. I am not here to make anyone feel sad but to get alternative incase funaab bleeps up, the 200 cut off mark actually favoured the science students... about 4,000 candidates chose management courses but only 500+ will will be admitted. Science students have upper, even pre degree management students are abt 298 and am sure that about 240 or more will be admitted leaving the remaining spaces for Jambites with high scores...if u are the type that knows a staff over there, don't tell them that u want Accounting, Economics by all means, even BEM seems competitive, beg them even if u can get EPS...may the Lord grant individuals heart desire, thanks for your usual cooperation!!!

Facebook Group: FUNAAB ENQUIRY

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by micolaj: 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ogunleke48: I didn't want to share what I heard from one of Senate team (post withheld due to criticism) but of 2nd thought, I decided to do so... For Management students only

I got a text msg today but I will only pick the vibrant part that concerns you, the msg goes thus:

Large number of excellent people are competing for our management programs.

With this msg, I can figure it out that management courses seems competitive even more than last year...50%, 52%, 53%, can't work for courses like Accounting, Economics. I am not here to make anyone feel sad but to get alternative incase funaab bleeps up, the 200 cut off mark actually favoured the science students... about 4,000 candidates chose management courses but only 500+ will will be admitted. Science students have upper, even pre degree management students are abt 298 and am sure that about 240 or more will be admitted leaving the remaining spaces for Jambites with high scores...if u are the type that knows a staff over there, don't tell them that u want Accounting, Economics by all means, even BEM seems competitive, beg them even if u can get EPS...may the Lord grant individuals heart desire, thanks for your usual cooperation!!!

Facebook Group: FUNAAB ENQUIRY
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by mahxiimus(m): 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
one day(v.soon)....adminsn list ld be out...some will be happy...some wil be sad...i ll be part of 'em happy ones tho'...goodluck to erry1...best of luck to me...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Starprince2(m): 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
God pls help me succed ...let funaab admit me to my course .....All is well.....am sure my name is on the admission list first batch because God has already signed it ....i rep agric aspirant(ppcp @ colplant)...wishing my fellow aspirants goodness in all our doins ....GOD is the GREATEST
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Adeboye4421(m): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
It's really true oo, sumbody wt low mark can be admitted while anoda wt high cant, it depends on how lucky sumbody is nd hw prayerful, a persin born so many years before u ar born may not be sucessful as u ar going 2 be, jonathan and many others ar far richer than my grandpa & co
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nizzy129(m): 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
Any chanc 4 me i had 40.3 as cmp wnt to stdy agric extension.pls i nid reply asap

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (370) (Reply)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.