Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo (52362 Views)

Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo / Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative / Atiku Replies Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by olujamez(m): 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2014
Without war peace can not be define,with all the opened letters and many more to come;all pointing to perfect peace and tranquility in our great nation Nigeria. A day is coming that £100 will be equal one naira Nigeria money & it will come to pass very soon. Those who disbelieve or say or think its not possible will surely witness it but they shall not benefit in the abundance.Just say AMEN & swallow it if you know you and you descendants will be beneficiary of this prophesy on OUR GREAT NATION NIGERIA.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by spacechuks(m): 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
Orikinla: Apparently ignorance is worse than corruption. And ignorance has done more collateral damage to Nigerians than political corruption.
That is why a civilian will not comprehend the pedigree of a fully trained military general.
Whoever wrote this letter posted by OP needs to read.
Apparently he does not know the history of the Owus even before the 1914 Amalgamation of Nigeria.
The Crown of the Olowu was inherited from Oduduwa.
Chief Olusegun Obasanjo,is Balogun of the Owu Lineage and the Ekerin Balogun of the Egba clan of Yorubaland.

Military training at the Regular Officers’ Special Training School, Teshi, Ghana and later at Mons Officers’ Cadet School, Aldershot, England (1958-59) is not for those who cannot even gain admission into the NDA.

General Obasanjo further trained at the Royal College of Military Engineering, Chatham, England; School of Survey, Newbury, England; Indian Defence College; Indian Army School of Engineering, Poona; and Royal Defense Studies, London, among other military institutions.

More on http://owulakoda.me/profile-olowu-kangunere/feature-obasanjo/

[size=18pt]"The worst desperation of a society is the doubt that living honestly is useless."
~ Ammazzateci Tutti[/size]
who asked you for that old man's profile.And you said those schools are not for those who can't gain admission into nda,is like you have gone nutty,during obj time,life in nigerian was very rosy that people can travel abroad and study easily,obj must be a dull student that's why he opted for the military.however after nigeria made life easy for their generation,they came back and destroyed nigeria with their hands,God will judge obj,ibb,buhari etc for destroying this country
Do you know how many brilliant student opting for nda year in year out,but for godfatherism,no way
So nxt time,dnt come hear and spew rubbish,if not God go punish your childs father
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by Benez: 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2014
What did u expect from a tout. Where did he get d money he used to build schools in Benin Republic? If d letter had come from Edwin Clark, it would have carried a little weight but coming from an Ijaw tug, I won't dignify it.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by IGBO1STSON(m): 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
curtain: Asari has also spoken my mind, its Gej or no nigeria. Its not enough for you to sit in your comfort zone and type rubbish when you cannot go and live in the north peacefully. Those nairalanders typing poo on this thread should know that no matter what they say, they are still worthless than the chickens of the hausa/fulani and can be used to quench the thirst of blood whenever it arises. They have the liberty to nationalise in the islamic republic when the country is successfully divided this year. The south-south, south-east, and part of the middle-belt are ready to form their own country and any tribe that is not interested is at liberty to opt-out of the new republic.
,ehm sorry sir,wich part of ss are u talking about?is it the ijaws,kalabaris,ikwerres and ogoni joining the igbo?i thought ur fadas said igbos wanted u because of ur "oyel"?why mention igbo again?in the new republic SABOTEURS are not allowed bro,so u pple of ss(except igbos there) shuld keep enjoying the One NIGERIA,ur fadas sabotaged for,thank you.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by IGBO1STSON(m): 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2014
ijaw citizen: The groups you mentioned are in SS, not Niger Delta.

Though none of my business- how many of these groups claim to be Igbo?
,this is one of the problems of these drunk ijaw fishermen living in the creeks,so dear ijaw citizen in ur lil warped mind niger delta=ijaw land and ijaw land=niger delta?or better still niger delta=ss and ss=niger delta?my bro 9 states make up niger delta imo,abia,ondo,bayelsa,edo,delta,akwa ibom,cross river,and rivers,and u say they are not part of niger delta?besides u say the deny beign igbo,sharrap AN ETCHE CAN NEVER DENY BEING IGBO,THEY CANT BE DELUDED AS THE IKWERRE WHO SAY THEY MIGRATED FROM BENIN,am a member of an organisation called IGBO YOUTH LEAGUE,and our vp is from omumma lga.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by jerry2tobias: 4:41am On Jan 05, 2014
bigx: Make i write too
good 1 from my role model OOº°˚˚°ºOO
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by okechukwu3: 6:13am On Jan 05, 2014
Whether militant or not, read and see , if there are facts in his letter.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by Charlzino(m): 7:33am On Jan 05, 2014
Big bro dats enof 4 naija 2 knw wat has been growing under d carpet of Nigeria state. Oro nation wit d highest fed constituencies wit 5 LGAs nd notin is hapning there, top oil producing nation. Naija wil b 2 hot 4 dos dat wnt 2 bite d finger dat feeds d Country
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by ijawcitizen(m): 8:17am On Jan 05, 2014
IGBO_1ST_SON: ,this is one of the problems of these drunk ijaw fishermen living in the creeks,so dear ijaw citizen in ur lil warped mind niger delta=ijaw land and ijaw land=niger delta?or better still niger delta=ss and ss=niger delta?my bro 9 states make up niger delta imo,abia,ondo,bayelsa,edo,delta,akwa ibom,cross river,and rivers,and u say they are not part of niger delta?besides u say the deny beign igbo,sharrap AN ETCHE CAN NEVER DENY BEING IGBO,THEY CANT BE DELUDED AS THE IKWERRE WHO SAY THEY MIGRATED FROM BENIN,am a member of an organisation called IGBO YOUTH LEAGUE,and our vp is from omumma lga.
Who cares about the thoughts of a myopic, ever ignorant Igbo man. Keep your foolishness to youself. What a bitter creature!
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by warrior101: 9:18am On Jan 05, 2014
Lol@CONTACTed ur dictionay. Actually bruv I think to "consult" is the word you are looking for.

dacrystal01:

I doubt that this one even knows the meaning of "succinct".

Its high time u contacted ur dictionary again bro
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by Lincolnburrows(m): 11:51am On Jan 05, 2014
before I get my points across, I'm not a fan of obj and I detest his so called letter to gej.

Now, of all people to reply, it is a tout called asari dokubo. leave the fact that people like him can only thrive in a failed experiment called Nigeria. let's fast forward to the content of the letter he hired someone to write for him.
the funniest and silliest part of this letter is that he is comparing his being the grand son of a princess and coming from a royal family of I jaw kingdom with being the president of Nigeria. what an utter stupidity! obj has redefined history by ruling Nigeria for 12 years. so it doesn't matter if he came from a royal family or not. especially when compared to the kind of royalty our forefathers blindly had during their time.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by millhouse: 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2014
Haha...d man na real egbesu priest .
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by ijawcitizen(m): 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2014
millhouse: Haha...d man na real egbesu priest .
Why won't OBJ fear Egbesu Priests when ordinary guys fortified with Egbesu brought this nation to a standstill?
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by dlox01(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2014
a letter that stinks of "YOU HAVE DONE SO DONT TELL HIM NOT TO DO" It really hasnt proven anything OBJ said otherwise.

besides, this looks more like an autobiography than a reply to a letter.

sad isnt it....
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by InsaneTamie(m): 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2014
After all na Bros Jona dash am AMNESTY...who else will or should he support? Obj?? I think NOT. cheesy
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by IGBO1STSON(m): 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
ijaw citizen: Who cares about the thoughts of a myopic, ever ignorant Igbo man. Keep your foolishness to youself. What a bitter creature!
ok ngwa zuzuo mechie onu gi osiso,lekwa nu dis boy ooo,oga shut the Bleep up,i thought ur SABOTEUR fadas thought they could do it on their own?foool u and ur ilks in the creeks are busy shouting our "oyel"while asari is owning uni.s in benin rep.look at this e-diot talking,lol @"who cares about the thougts of an igbo man" i was only tryin to educate ur imbecilic ass that niger delta comprises of 9 states and u are shouting like ek clark that u own niger delta,FYI igbo speaker constitute 60% of niger delta,do the maths ans check da 9 states cause the igbos dont shout oil,oil doesnt meant we dont produce "oyel" infact am from an oil producing lga in imo state and eni saipem dey there,if ijaw is an embodiment of oil producing tribe,then oil is ac curse,the same substance that keeps ur teeming youths in the creeks kidnapping and wanting for money like tombolo,or whatever is his name and ateke tom.shut up ijaw fisherman and look beyond oil.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by abm2pistle(m): 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2014
I really salute mr Asari for taking his time to lash out on such an insolent that was commitment by the former president Obj. I believe after reading this letter he will understand that a fool at 40 is a full for life mcheeeew........
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by Bensonite: 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2014
InsaneTamie: After all na Bros Jona dash am AMNESTY...who else will or should he support? Obj?? I think NOT. cheesy
Little kid, Asari never partook on the amnesty of 2009. Google it....
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by curtain: 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
IGBO_1ST_SON: ok ngwa zuzuo mechie onu gi osiso,lekwa nu dis boy ooo,oga shut the Bleep up,i thought ur SABOTEUR fadas thought they could do it on their own?foool u and ur ilks in the creeks are busy shouting our "oyel"while asari is owning uni.s in benin rep.look at this e-diot talking,lol @"who cares about the thougts of an igbo man" i was only tryin to educate ur imbecilic ass that niger delta comprises of 9 states and u are shouting like ek clark that u own niger delta,FYI igbo speaker constitute 60% of niger delta,do the maths ans check da 9 states cause the igbos dont shout oil,oil doesnt meant we dont produce "oyel" infact am from an oil producing lga in imo state and eni saipem dey there,if ijaw is an embodiment of oil producing tribe,then oil is ac curse,the same substance that keeps ur teeming youths in the creeks kidnapping and wanting for money like tombolo,or whatever is his name and ateke tom.shut up ijaw fisherman and look beyond oil.
I have noticed that you always keep yapping about you being an igbo man because you learnt how to speak the language, in your rantings better be informed that there is no and will never be any cracks in our Biafran flanks with the south-south people, you are problably a yoruba man living in the east and fighting a lost battle, but you have forgotten that propagander is not a game played by ranting f.ools. Go get a life.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by Abelsconcept(m): 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2014
P.Stacks:
This just arant nonsense and a means to seek cheap publicity.. as much as i am not for or against OBJs letter, it held me spell bound from begining to end even if it were 18 pages i read every single letter on every single page and looking forward to more, even if it were a hundred pages, i would have read it to the end, but this dokubo's letter is filled with jagons, not intresting to read, just blabing bullshit and jargon.. if you recal,.. i came to aso rock, i am the this of that.. what the Bleep? who gives a danm.. this letter is to shallow and lack s substance and has shown how and why an ijaw man should never rule this country.. forgive me, but asari sounds so unintelligent and just further shooting himself on the leg.. this is arant nonsense.. ranting cock and bull.. at a point i had to stop reading cos reading wasnt making ay sense to me no more, a letter of this magnitude should catch attention from begining to end like obasanjo's own did..

ok, compare and contrast a letter written by a yoruba man and an ijaw mans letter and tell me who should rule this country..

obasanjo ha issues with gbenga daniels but nevr resulted to policemen floking the streets of abeokuta like police men had to flock the streets of rivers state because gej has issues with rotimi amechi.. charity they say begins at home.. if rivers state is not at peace and that is the region where the president hails from, how then can the president manage nigeria as a whole if he can manage issues in rivers state..
asari dokubo is just adding salt to GEJ's injury.. these people are so daft mehn!..

i rest my case sha

This is so denigratory and naive. You sounded more unintelligent (forgive me as well. Denigratory right? No). With people like you, Nigeria will always be a mistake made some 100years ago called amalgamation. Your crave for tribal and ethnic beliefs clearly supersedes a one Nigeria slogan (1 Nigeria: which I support). Hence, Nigeria will not tolerate people like you (tribalist. Asari included).

I hope you noticed that Asari did defend President Goodluck as a Nigerian President rather he defended him as an Ijaw man ( and rightly so, just like you).

Tribalism has done more harm than good to the Nigerian polity. Politically, it was a move to gain ground by our founding fathers that erupted into an abysmal of endless struggle for ethnical control of power. Having said that, we the youths of this generation cannot ( and will never) join such stupid fights. Nigeria is our country (even though we were united or say amalgamated without consensus agreement). Hence, we should tolerate and coexist with other tribes within its jurisdiction. Remember the post independence coup and subsequent pogrom of the eastern Nigerians(called Igbos) which later led to their declaration of secession from Nigeria of which famously ended in a war (Nigeria-Biafra war). The scares from the war are still very fresh, 'no love lost', 'no hard feeling' yet these words sound so distant in our hears. Gen. Gowon sums it up 'no victor, no vanquished'.

Having said all that, I think it is time we use our education to make the right decision. We cannot (I mean should never) allow tribal sentiment to override our national interest. Nigeria will not be first nor the last country to coexist diverse ethnic groups. Though a national conference will help to an extent to heal old wounds, but our determination will be the key to keeping Nigeria as one. Hence, I believe in one Nigeria (1 Nigeria).

Hit the like bottom if you believe in one Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by IGBO1STSON(m): 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2014
curtain: I have noticed that you always keep yapping about you being an igbo man because you learnt how to speak the language, in your rantings better be informed that there is no and will never be any cracks in our Biafran flanks with the south-south people, you are problably a yoruba man living in the east and fighting a lost battle, but you have forgotten that propagander is not a game played by ranting f.ools. Go get a life.
well bro its u that is a capital FOOL,how dear u challenge my igboness?ara o na gba gi?now am a NWADIALA from igbo heartland of owerri,my grandfada help the OFFOR staff of my pple,my uncle holds the AHANJOKU-gi,its only a typical thorough breed igbo man that will know the meaning of AHANJOKU/ifejioku/agba-ahanjoku as some dialects call it,i was born in lagos,and am now schooling in a tetiary institution in owerri,it seems u dont knw history?let me lecture a lil,now b4 d ahiara declaration,the igbos ran home because of pogrom,my uncle ran with his child through bush tracks from sabon gari to jos,yes jos before boarding a bus,prominent easterners igbos,ijaws,efiks,ibibos gathered at the eastern house of assembly and ojukwu asked them what was their plan?what ought to be done?they replied seccesion,ojukwu told them that seccesion may lead to war and in war even the grass would fight they saidd yes ooo,we agreed.infact it was an ijaw man,yes an ijaw barrister that brought the name BIAFRA,from the bight of biafra,then the mid-western igbos(modern day delta igbos) were also affected and instead of the urhobos,edos,isokos etc to give them succour,the asked them to "JOIN THEIR BROTHEERS IN ENUGU",now dont think ur pple sacrified more for biafra than mine,1 of my uncle died defending our owerri sector of the war,another of my uncle was a colonel in Biafra army finance corp. if u come to my villa i would dash u plenty Bianfra pounds,my dad was a member of the famous Biafran Army Boys Company,so my pple fought gallantly for the liberation of owerri from nigerian federal troops,now i dont then understand why the ijaws who then go on SABOTAGE,saying Biafra was an igbo agenda,when the so called ss was also affected in the pogrom, for eg lt.col. Orok was shot dead by men he commanded,he was an easterner yes,but was he igbo?no i used lt.col. Orok as an example.av u 4goten the porthacourt abandoned property saga ochestrated by the ijaws and ikwerres under alfred diette-smiff,or whatever his stupid name is?now they want to seccede and they are calling the same IGBO they betrayed,the same igbo they sabotaged,what makes u think they wont sabotage u again?bro learn from history.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by curtain: 11:09pm On Jan 05, 2014
^^^^ I have heard your history but what makes an igbo man unique is his gift of wisdom, learn to talk wisely and know when and who to pick a fight with, when our saboteur becomes penitent and remorseful they will be accepted as allies, even the big nations value allies, we know who our real enemies are so there is no point shooting your self on the foot before the battle begins. What better good can we have than having our former enemies fight our battle? Your knowlege of history will be of great use if you learn the lessons in them, this are the little things that makes one a historian.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by ijawcitizen(m): 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
IGBO_1ST_SON: ok ngwa zuzuo mechie onu gi osiso,lekwa nu dis boy ooo,oga shut the Bleep up,i thought ur SABOTEUR fadas thought they could do it on their own?foool u and ur ilks in the creeks are busy shouting our "oyel"while asari is owning uni.s in benin rep.look at this e-diot talking,lol @"who cares about the thougts of an igbo man" i was only tryin to educate ur imbecilic ass that niger delta comprises of 9 states and u are shouting like ek clark that u own niger delta,FYI igbo speaker constitute 60% of niger delta,do the maths ans check da 9 states cause the igbos dont shout oil,oil doesnt meant we dont produce "oyel" infact am from an oil producing lga in imo state and eni saipem dey there,if ijaw is an embodiment of oil producing tribe,then oil is ac curse,the same substance that keeps ur teeming youths in the creeks kidnapping and wanting for money like tombolo,or whatever is his name and ateke tom.shut up ijaw fisherman and look beyond oil.
Your petty imagination about Ijaws proves you're indeed stu.pid. This is not an insult, you're simply just stu.pid.Saying this diplomatically to you means I'm encouraging you in stupidity. Pity is what I have for you.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by ijawcitizen(m): 1:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
IGBO_1ST_SON: well bro its u that is a capital FOOL,how dear u challenge my igboness?ara o na gba gi?now am a NWADIALA from igbo heartland of owerri,my grandfada help the OFFOR staff of my pple,my uncle holds the AHANJOKU-gi,its only a typical thorough breed igbo man that will know the meaning of AHANJOKU/ifejioku/agba-ahanjoku as some dialects call it,i was born in lagos,and am now schooling in a tetiary institution in owerri,it seems u dont knw history?let me lecture a lil,now b4 d ahiara declaration,the igbos ran home because of pogrom,my uncle ran with his child through bush tracks from sabon gari to jos,yes jos before boarding a bus,prominent easterners igbos,ijaws,efiks,ibibos gathered at the eastern house of assembly and ojukwu asked them what was their plan?what ought to be done?they replied seccesion,ojukwu told them that seccesion may lead to war and in war even the grass would fight they saidd yes ooo,we agreed.infact it was an ijaw man,yes an ijaw barrister that brought the name BIAFRA,from the bight of biafra,then the mid-western igbos(modern day delta igbos) were also affected and instead of the urhobos,edos,isokos etc to give them succour,the asked them to "JOIN THEIR BROTHEERS IN ENUGU",now dont think ur pple sacrified more for biafra than mine,1 of my uncle died defending our owerri sector of the war,another of my uncle was a colonel in Biafra army finance corp. if u come to my villa i would dash u plenty Bianfra pounds,my dad was a member of the famous Biafran Army Boys Company,so my pple fought gallantly for the liberation of owerri from nigerian federal troops,now i dont then understand why the ijaws who then go on SABOTAGE,saying Biafra was an igbo agenda,when the so called ss was also affected in the pogrom, for eg lt.col. Orok was shot dead by men he commanded,he was an easterner yes,but was he igbo?no i used lt.col. Orok as an example.av u 4goten the porthacourt abandoned property saga ochestrated by the ijaws and ikwerres under alfred diette-smiff,or whatever his stupid name is?now they want to seccede and they are calling the same IGBO they betrayed,the same igbo they sabotaged,what makes u think they wont sabotage u again?bro learn from history.
Who told an slowpoke this kind of story?

Does that person think an slowpoke's brain can absorb the horror or end up messing up the clowns brain the more.

You better go to one of the baby factories in ur town where they can get you a fresh "baby head" before which you must promise not to allow ur history teacher to mess it up.

Don't dare going to a psycho-hospital, you might just end up spending the rest of your miserable life there.

I can't believe I just spent my time advicing and slowpoke when I know his brain can't comprehend this.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by IGBO1STSON(m): 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
all am saying we dont want sabotage again.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by IGBO1STSON(m): 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
curtain: ^^^^ I have heard your history but what makes an igbo man unique is his gift of wisdom, learn to talk wisely and know when and who to pick a fight with, when our saboteur becomes penitent and remorseful they will be accepted as allies, even the big nations value allies, we know who our real enemies are so there is no point shooting your self on the foot before the battle begins. What better good can we have than having our former enemies fight our battle? Your knowlege of history will be of great use if you learn the lessons in them, this are the little things that makes one a historian.
ok nwanne av heard u, its just that my family lost much in the pogrom and post-civil war and am just being cautious, i rest my case and back out, and pls tell that drunk ijaw fool to stop pitying and insulting his fadas.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by IGBO1STSON(m): 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
ijaw citizen: Who told an slowpoke this kind of story?

Does that person think an slowpoke's brain can absorb the horror or end up messing up the clowns brain the more.

You better go to one of the baby factories in ur town where they can get you a fresh "baby head" before which you must promise not to allow ur history teacher to mess it up.

Don't dare going to a psycho-hospital, you might just end up spending the rest of your miserable life there.

I can't believe I just spent my time advicing and slowpoke when I know his brain can't comprehend this.
come drunk ijaw idiot will u just stop pitying ur miserable oil-spoilt ijaw republic,tribe of oil-thieves STFU.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by ijawcitizen(m): 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
IGBO_1ST_SON: come drunk ijaw idiot will u just stop pitying ur miserable oil-spoilt ijaw republic,tribe of oil-thieves STFU.
Joining issues with ur miserable self means decending to ur level of madness, so I'll pass. I won't join issues with you, you're simply just deranged.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by IGBO1STSON(m): 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
ijaw citizen: Joining issues with ur miserable self means decending to ur level of madness, so I'll pass. I won't join issues with you, you're simply just deranged.
WELL YOU ARE JUST WHINNING FOR NOTHING,JUST AIRED MY VIEWS AND YOU AND UR PPLE THAT ARE EDUCATED KEEP SHOUTING "OUR NIGER DELTA" WHEN WE KNW THAT UR PPLE'S ONLY SIGNIFICANCE IN NIGER DELTA IS BOMBING AND KIDNAPPING,NOW AKWA IBOM HAS 31 OIL WELLS AND YET THEY DONT GO CRYING "OUR OYEL", THEIR LEADERS ARE JUST USING IT TO IMPROVE THE STATE AND EMPOWER THE PPLE,WHILE UR PPLE ARE ASLEEP,GO GET A LIFE LIL BOY, UR PROBABLY A DRUNK FISHERMAN undecided tongue undecided tongue cool
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by shota(m): 1:17am On Jan 08, 2014
b1327: dis are d type of pple wo want nigeria 2 seperate because of their own selfishness but y is it tat asari-dokubo cover d whole of is letter wit is history and ijaw own (wo cares to no ur history) and any wher he made mention of d yorubas or hausas either is insultin or critizing dem(is now usin style to attach ibos to himself because dat is d only place to get support but d other 2 he knws no way for him) i can blame him because dis is polities.d abusin yorubas and hausas today we still b d 1 supportin dem tomorrow and still go back to go against ibos.i still cant blame him now because gej is still d reignin team now and he got is money wealth from gej regime y did u think he we nt support him.if na u sey u go go against wher ur money dey com 4rm or against am b sincere dont lie(yes or no)

LOL Mad funny... Typical Ijebu/Ibadan Yoruba English... hahahaha..
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by teddywisdom: 12:03am On Jan 09, 2014
Asari Dukubo, Enjoy my respect henceforth.
what the pple of this so called kuntry nigeria dont know is that the Dubious colonial masters that brought the protectoriates tugeda didnt do it for gud of our ppl but to maximize their dubious interests.
After our independens this mischievious togetherness that continously enslave us neva cease.
we must reason to undastand dat if the north, south and western Nigeria gone separate dey wil do beta and greata & dats why dey join us to rule

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by Sibrah: 12:10am On Nov 06, 2014
danjalingo:

is it upto18 pages?
The message is so small compared to the length . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? / Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack / Major Gideon Orkar Coup Speech In April 1990.has Anything Changed Since Then?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.