Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:04 AM

Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo (52679 Views)

Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo / Jonathan Replies Obasanjo, Says letter Is Self-Serving, Provocative / Atiku Replies Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by Dhotseal(m): 11:32am On Jan 04, 2014
mazizi tonene: Una mean say militants sabi english like this

Militancy is not synonymous with illiteracy. Asadu studied law at UNICAL, but I'm sure he never proceeded to the Law School.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by Aust1n(m): 11:41am On Jan 04, 2014
olala32: O
b
j
i
s
a
f
o
o
l
grin
dis mumu wey no fit rule him family well dey call him grandfather fool. Idiot! Wen were u born??
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by Ghost01(m): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2014
slap1: Haha. Ok. Upgraded. Palmwine and dried goat meat.

Joor! Ur head dey there. Make me sef come join d feast.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by curtain: 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2014
Asari has also spoken my mind, its Gej or no nigeria. Its not enough for you to sit in your comfort zone and type rubbish when you cannot go and live in the north peacefully. Those nairalanders typing poo on this thread should know that no matter what they say, they are still worthless than the chickens of the hausa/fulani and can be used to quench the thirst of blood whenever it arises. They have the liberty to nationalise in the islamic republic when the country is successfully divided this year. The south-south, south-east, and part of the middle-belt are ready to form their own country and any tribe that is not interested is at liberty to opt-out of the new republic.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by intrepid: 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
omusiliyu: I cant believe that ordinary university drop out can be vibrant like this talkless of owned private university
them google up David Karp,Steve Jobs and Moskovich....I think Nigeria is about to witness a new silent revolution that'll tries in a new era.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by ololo12: 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
My take is, the prediction by the US government that Nigeria will split come 2015 is gradually panning out. Should we let that happen?
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by Tonylyte(m): 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
lol, walayi! No be to read al be d yawa, buh to undastand all. Make asari free tribalism sha.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by simpleseyi: 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2014

Festus keyamo wrote the letter, it is written in the closing paragraph.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by Ayatullah(m): 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
This arrogant and very offensive letter from the Thug called Asari Dokubo is a tip of the iceberg from the harvest that will come from Jonathan's National Dialogue coming up soon.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by pazienza(m): 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2014
unmask: the letter was about Nigerdeltans not igbos...... Let's stick to the matter...... Besides who is to blame for obj's relevance today? Is it the yorubas that don't take him seriously or the.......

I love asari first for his belief in allah (one of the few that asked questions about who they worship and got the best answers) then for his ability to call out anyone..... Don't always agree with him on all issues though........ Most especially gej getting a second term....... Nigeria can do better than gej

Are you blind? Igbos are part and parcel of niger delta. Asari is a niger deltan and is not deceived. In that his letter, he grouped ikwerres,Ogba,Ndoni,etche,Ekpeye,Anioma as 'south-south ibos'. You think he isn't aware of the Igbo denials from those groups.

When the time is right,it wont be igbos SE who will be identifying igbos in the niger delta, niger delta minorities will do that job for us.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by pazienza(m): 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
Goodgoody1:

Somebody should ask somebody why the LNG meant to be built in Akwa Ibom was diverted to be built in Ogun state. The plan was to build one in Rivers, Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom. Trains 1 to 8 Rivers, 9 t0 12 Bayelsa and the rest Akwa Ibom

Because Ogun people( yo.roba people) are sophisticated. *grins*
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by ijawcitizen(m): 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2014
pazienza:

Are you blind? Igbos are part and parcel of niger delta. Asari is a niger deltan and is not deceived. In that his letter, he grouped ikwerres,Ogba,Ndoni,etche,Ekpeye,Anioma as 'southern ibos'.
The groups you mentioned are in SS, not Niger Delta.

Though none of my business- how many of these groups claim to be Igbo?
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by pazienza(m): 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
ijaw citizen: The groups you mentioned are in SS, not Niger Delta.

Though none of my business- how many of these groups claim to be Igbo?

Yorobacitizen. yorubaland is nowhere close to nigerdelta,let alone SS. Yoruba are distant relatives of ghananains,and were indeed once annexed to the colony of gold coast. Europeans clearly saw the similarty between yaribas and the people of gold coast.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by ijawcitizen(m): 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
Goodgoody1:
Somebody should ask somebody why the LNG meant
to be built in Akwa Ibom was diverted to be built in
Ogun state. The plan was to build one in Rivers,
Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom. Trains 1 to 8 Rivers, 9 t0 12
Bayelsa and the rest Akwa Ibom

pazienza:

Because Ogun people( yo.roba people) are sophisticated. *grins*
LOL!!!
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by BlueMountain1(m): 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
ololo12: My take is, the prediction by the US government that Nigeria will split come 2015 is gradually panning out. Should we let that happen?

When the US government released the statement, every Nigerian government official that wanted to seek relevance started jumping up and down; calling the US names. They forgot that the things an elder sees sitting down, a child cannot see from the top of a palm tree.

We as Nigeria should seek sincerely to learn from the expirences of countries like Liberia, Siera Lione and very recently South Sudan.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by spacechuks(m): 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
Gamboh55: Someone should pls correct me if i'm wrong...are we more culturally diversified than the US...we are Africans and such great disparity dwells amongst us yet America is made up of people from entirely different continents and u hear no such hatred existing amongst them...chinese-,peruvian-,african,canadian,cantonese,jamaican-americans etc exist and live in peace
These are people from different continents bearing no similarity whatsoever in deir way of life and mode of worship yet are living as one...why cant we Africans,Nigerians with similar way of life not live and tolerate each other.
you have said well,however if America is bedeviled with corruption,poverty,nepotism etc,they would have revolted long,probably because they are white,God would not have created blacks because black is only associated to evil and our leaders will not want to prove the white wrong by doing the right things
So ♍Ɣ bro,as far there is poverty in the land esp the rich oil niger delta,this country must divide either by peace or war because there are thousands of little dokubos growing up in the creeks with evil intentions for this country and its evil leaders
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by spacechuks(m): 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2014
Gamboh55:

TRUE...d southern kaduna pple are seeking for a christian governor come 2015 or dey go form deir own Gurara state.

I pity them,they better relocate to their forsaken land in the south or remain trapped there when this contraption is annihilated
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by IGBOSON1: 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2014
geeez: Is this a response to OBJ's letter or an attempt to settle a score?

But how can Asari say OBJ impoverished the ND?

He increased derivation to 13% and has remained so ever since

He created the NDDC and Ministry of the Niger Delta and no other institution or parastatal has been formed with respect to the ND after that

I'm sure we've not heard the last of this

^^^Those things you claim OBJ did for the Niger Delta were just token gestures aimed at pacifying them and hoodwinking them into thinking the Nigerian state cares for them and has done the best it could possibly do for them!

For fuc/ks sakes, the Oyel producing states/communities should be given at least 50% resource control in the first instance (raising to 80% on an incremental basis over a period of 6 years); and true fiscal federalism should be practiced in this country! Any state that can't survive on its own natural and human resources should either go to the likes of Akwa Ibom for a loan, or they should be merged with a more viable neighbour! Thus far, the creation of states and LGAs has been nothing but a monumental fraud aimed at cornering more of the Niger Delta resources!

The difference between me and some people is that i don't think it's my right to share in the resources of someone else just because i lack the motivation and inspiration to make it on my own! I would gladly like to see the likes of Delta, Akwa Ibom and Rivers states rival the likes of the UAE City states, and as an Igbo man i'd be happy for them! If my state/region can't survive on its own then it has no business existing, and should be annexed by the nearest viable neighbor! Enough of this laziness and living off the resources of others!

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by musachara: 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
a
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by spacechuks(m): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2014
Goodgoody1:

Somebody should ask somebody why the LNG meant to be built in Akwa Ibom was diverted to be built in Ogun state. The plan was to build one in Rivers, Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom. Trains 1 to 8 Rivers, 9 t0 12 Bayelsa and the rest Akwa Ibom
Are you suprised,that was how the wasted trillions of naira building refinery in kaduna and keep wasting billions of naira in logistic moving crude from the south to north for refining
I want to believe from the little economics I did in secondary school,it was said site a company close to source of raw material hence while the opposite in this fucking nigeria if not for religious and ethnic prejudice
Even the oil gaints companies are headed by non niger delta and yet they are still ingrates
Let them just come and swap the soil and sea rich with oil to their villages/useless northern and western leaders
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by addicted268(f): 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
drnoel:

agreed but u know that idiology won´t benefit those people u so rigthly mentioned cos they would loose out so in order to prevent that they would prefer the divide and rule method

That is very true and that's why I have called it a "struggle".you don't expect them to give account on their own volition.they are aware that the moment the masses stop fighting one another,they ll turn their attention to them(the politicians),therefore,they ll do all within their power to feed propaganda to the gullible.sadly the majority of the populace buy it hook,line and sinker.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by emmasege: 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
Asar Dokubo or whatever u call urself, i join my voice with that of OBJ to say that u are lost and eternally lost except u retrace ur steps to the faith of your fathers. How could u, a Baptist have renounced the Christian faith?. I heard u once said that the christian faith was too gentle a faith and u needed one that can make you vent ur anger and feelings, and that was a reason u renounced it. Ur agitation for s/south and Niger Delta is understandable. You know that is the only way an Ishmaelite like u can be relevant among Israelites. I will suggest u transfer ur indigeneship to the n/west or n/east. U know Baba obasanjo wouldn't have had problem linking ur identity with where u come from, if u had told him u came from either of the two northern zones and not from the Niger Delta.
Baba may have hypocritically uttered the statement like u said, but u will wake up someday on the resurrection morning to discover that your perceived enemy once told you the gospel truth amongst many others.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by fxskye: 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
[quote
author=me_for_you]Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's administration is the best
that I have seen in about 30 years. I can proudly say it anytime,
anywhere. Don't like Doyin Okupe though but this is one administration
in which I see peace and see rest of mind. Unlike Obasanjo's days when
military invasions and political assassinations were the order of the
day. This man conducted presidential and gubernatorial elections in
which nobody died, which is so strange. Osun sent over 180 political
thugs to Owerri, my state capital, to rig anambra elections. They were
caught, jailed in police cells for a few days, and were bailed by osun
govt and sent back to osogbo, nothing happened.
Obasanjo, maltreated and abandoned his first family for many years, and
then slept many times his son's wife, wrote a highly inflammatory and
felonious letter to the president who replied him coolly and moved on.
The same nonsense obasanjo wanted to try with abacha and got jailed and
wanted to be killed, except for the military high command led by
abdulsalam and assisted by IBB, both that he later betrayed.
Hey, that a tyrant led and destroyed this country for 11 years doesn't
make him a statesman in any way.
GEJ will rule this country till 2019 and nothing go happen. It is not
all the time that obasanjo, as iyabo obasanjo said, will get his way or
the highway[/quote]
Wake up from ur slumber, ur dream can never become thing of past,

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by LRNZH(m): 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
I stopped reading when I saw something to the tune of OBJ is a nobody and Asari's mother is a princess.... bla bla bla.

I don't regard people by their family lineage but by what they have contributed and can contribute to humanity in their lifetime.

Asari Dokubo. The ND militant who chose to build his university and buy up private property in Benin Republic bypassing his native ND.

OBJ is far from a saint and his third term agenda put us where we are today (stuck with a daft president) but Asari is worth nothing in our national discourse.

By their fruits they shall be known.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by MalcolmXng: 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2014
curtain: Asari has also spoken my mind, its Gej or no nigeria. Its not enough for you to sit in your comfort zone and type rubbish when you cannot go and live in the north peacefully. Those nairalanders typing poo on this thread should know that no matter what they say, they are still worthless than the chickens of the hausa/fulani and can be used to quench the thirst of blood whenever it arises. They have the liberty to nationalise in the islamic republic when the country is successfully divided this year. The south-south, south-east, and part of the middle-belt are ready to form their own country and any tribe that is not interested is at liberty to opt-out of the new republic.
Asari is married to those Hausa/Fulanis you are abusing. When Asari's child become president in that your newfound obsession - know what that means!!
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by ijawcitizen(m): 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
Wow! My first topic of the year made it to front page, what more can I say.

Thanks Mods, thanks everyone.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by HowFar: 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
Obj has bitten more than he can chew, the reply from his daughter, the many abuses he received since, damn.

Can't wait for Gbenga's letter to throw light on obj's relationship with his daughter in-law.

Asari on song again.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by Rexyl(m): 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2014
Letters. Politicians are at it... No one one knows the extent this era of letters can go.May God give us better Nigeria.
Re: Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo by Orikinla(m): 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2014
Apparently ignorance is worse than corruption. And ignorance has done more collateral damage to Nigerians than political corruption.
That is why a civilian will not comprehend the pedigree of a fully trained military general.
Whoever wrote this letter posted by OP needs to read.
Apparently he does not know the history of the Owus even before the 1914 Amalgamation of Nigeria.
The Crown of the Olowu was inherited from Oduduwa.
Chief Olusegun Obasanjo,is Balogun of the Owu Lineage and the Ekerin Balogun of the Egba clan of Yorubaland.

Military training at the Regular Officers’ Special Training School, Teshi, Ghana and later at Mons Officers’ Cadet School, Aldershot, England (1958-59) is not for those who cannot even gain admission into the NDA.

General Obasanjo further trained at the Royal College of Military Engineering, Chatham, England; School of Survey, Newbury, England; Indian Defence College; Indian Army School of Engineering, Poona; and Royal Defense Studies, London, among other military institutions.

More on http://owulakoda.me/profile-olowu-kangunere/feature-obasanjo/

[size=18pt]"The worst desperation of a society is the doubt that living honestly is useless."
~ Ammazzateci Tutti[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo / Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack / 2023: Tinubu’s Action On Ambode Haunts Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.