Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Never Argue With A Women Just Use Ur Brain Like This ;D - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Argue With A Women Just Use Ur Brain Like This ;D (601 Views)

Men Beware!!! Women Just Wants To Get Married, Nothing More!!! / Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Argue With A Women Just Use Ur Brain Like This ;D by timwezzb(m): 10:45am On Jan 03, 2014
Never argue with a woman, just use your brains
like this guy:
A man went on a night out with his friends the
wife is furious
and tells the kids that when he comes back they
must not open the door for him.
At about 12 midnight the man comes back and
knocks...the
Wife tells him "Go back and sleep where you are
coming
from!!!" Judging by her tone of voice that her fury is about
to
overflow and the man answered "Relax I'm not
here to sleep,
I'm here to collect condoms in my room on top
of the table or
just give them to me. There are lots of women at
the party!"
The wife opened the door and said "You are not
going
anywhere come in here before I change my mind!" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Never Argue With A Women Just Use Ur Brain Like This ;D by Mynd44: 10:57am On Jan 03, 2014
Shakara woman

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Luv / Strictly To All #MEN / Dead People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.