Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

I Wan To Marry A Fat Lady To Bear Me A Fat Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wan To Marry A Fat Lady To Bear Me A Fat Child (796 Views)

Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child / Confessions Of A Fat Girl / I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wan To Marry A Fat Lady To Bear Me A Fat Child by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 03, 2014
I m very skinny, consider if i marry a slime girl ,wht will we produce?
I need a help if marry a fat lady will solve my problem.pls help!
Re: I Wan To Marry A Fat Lady To Bear Me A Fat Child by omiobo: 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
olala32: I m very skinny, consider if i marry a slime girl ,wht will we produce?

Oga,na new technique to woo fat girl be this again? If u dey skinny visit vulcaniser make dem pump u.
Re: I Wan To Marry A Fat Lady To Bear Me A Fat Child by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
omiobo:

Oga,na new technique to woo fat girl be this again? If u dey skinny visit vulcaniser make dem pump u.
an advise pls!no offed intended
Re: I Wan To Marry A Fat Lady To Bear Me A Fat Child by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
Lmao i was expecting to see an extremely skinny guy
Re: I Wan To Marry A Fat Lady To Bear Me A Fat Child by mspee(f): 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
Of all the problems you have (your English), this is the one that's bothering you the most? undecided

Why don't you get an English teacher first? undecided
Re: I Wan To Marry A Fat Lady To Bear Me A Fat Child by lirusehn(m): 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
aiit
Re: I Wan To Marry A Fat Lady To Bear Me A Fat Child by eluquenson(m): 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
@Op, don't bother yourself, very soon those fat NL babes will start commenting, just take note grin
Re: I Wan To Marry A Fat Lady To Bear Me A Fat Child by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
ms_pee: Of all the problems you have (your English), this is the one that's bothering you the most? undecided

Why don't you get an English teacher first? undecided
unfeed fellow.bigot
Re: I Wan To Marry A Fat Lady To Bear Me A Fat Child by johnwell(m): 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
olala32: I m very skinny, consider if i marry a slime girl ,wht will we produce?

I love them huge, (occupy till i return), enough meat to eat when giving head-on..

what about this>>>>>>

(1) (Reply)

TITANIC VS NOTEBOOK -which One Is More Romantic? / 4 Lies Women Tell Men / Help – I Am In Love With A Girl In My Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.