Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. (58945 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by xynerise: 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2009
The big and beautiful lady in NL am sorry to generalize this but you fat ladies are too uncomfortable for my liking. I pray to God that I will never marry a fat lady. I am a faithful guy and can never cheat on my gal but I told her to keep fit and slim cos if she gets fat I will definately cheat on her. I always tell my friends that on the day of my wedding I will carry my wife like a child but how can my dream come true if she is fat? They are too dull in bed, too lazy and you can not do some certain styles of sexx with them. grin. Seriously I always tell my gal to do the sit ups and jog always. Cos when I start acting funny she will remember what I told her. I can even date them let alone marry them. They sweet a lot.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2009
Ok we have the I cant date her because she is "black" , " black and forms when she is the bottom of the barrel in terms of attractiveness" , "Worn out by other Negros", "Not a virgin", "Cannot cook", "Is not a graduate", "Gave her number out too quickly", "Gave her number too late", "Had sex with me on the ist date", "Didnt have sex with me and wants me to date", "Is too dark".

Now we have the she is too fat thread. I swear Nigerian women have suffered. We women take your flaws and all and accept you all just as you are but you have a text book on your requirement on what your ideal woman should be. Well if you are not Denzel, Will Smith or Idris Elba then "SHUT THE FECK UP" grin

16 Likes

Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by xynerise: 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2009
Hmmm first fat lady to react. grin Well I dont care what other guys said about women but me? fat? No way.

1 Like

Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2009
Hahaha if only you knew, I can probably lift you with my pinky finger. Do you workout? Im sure the answer is No. Lazy, semi-overweight ooogly Negros who want supermodels as wives. grin

1 Like

Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by xynerise: 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2009
I am the perfect kind of body a lady needs. I cant brag I look good, I just wish you will see me physically.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2009
Then look for your gf/wife in the gym and leave the chubbers alone. Im pretty sure you will dump your wife when she is pregnant, yes women gain weight during pregnancy. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by honeric01(m): 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2009
me too, i rather become a monk than marry a FAT woman
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by xynerise: 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Then look for your gf/wife in the gym and leave the chubbers alone. Im pretty sure you will dump your wife when she is pregnant, yes women gain weight during pregnancy. tongue tongue
Am I dumb to know if she pregnant? After giving birth I expect a change of size but she will exercise to keep fit again.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2009
xynerise:

Am I dumb to know if she pregnant? After giving birth I expect a change of size but she will exercise to keep fit again.

Thats when you come into play by helping her out.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by xynerise: 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2009
Some ladies are just too lazy to exercise when they added weight. .
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by coolier(f): 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2009
Fat is beautiful!

3 Likes

Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by xynerise: 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2009
Sure! Beautiful burden right? grin
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2009
Personal preferences are only normal, I too would not want to date let alone marry a fat guy, it's unattractive to me personally.

Then again I wouldn't use a partners weight increase as an excuse to cheat, like you just did.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2009
Forumites abeg i dont know why i admire slim girls cos of their shape,but i prefer dating slightly fat girls.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Phlota(f): 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2009
poster, ever heard of big is beautiful. dnt lyk guys who lyk girls cos of their phsical appearance, it'snt ryt. I bliev d best thing is to admire sm1 cos of her comportment nd appreciate FAT peeps cos God created dem.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2009
Phlota:

poster, ever heard of big is beautiful. dnt lyk guys who lyk girls cos of their phsical appearance, it'snt ryt. I bliev d best thing is to admire sm1 cos of her comportment nd appreciate FAT peeps cos God created dem.
Unless you have some sort of of medical condition, I see fat people as technically having creating themselves. Let's face it, in most cases, when it comes to attraction, looks do count, the basis of most courtships, dates or relationships is basic physical attraction, the rest (personality etc) comes after if we are speaking generally as there are sometimes exceptions.

ps. Big is not beautiful to everyone.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by H2O2: 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2009
Yeah, I'm not attracted to fatsos.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Uche2nna(m): 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2009
ibkaye:

ps. Big is not beautiful to everyone.

Has never been to anyone.

Even a fat woman will not[b] willingly [/b]date a fat man.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Phlota(f): 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2009
if u say so
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2009
Uche2nna:

Even a fat woman will not[b] willingly [/b]date a fat man.
Lol, I have no idea why that made me laugh so much cheesy
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by MyHonour(m): 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2009
ibk, yu are still young and hav a gud sexy body. Wit time, that can change o
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by H2O2: 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2009
The whiners are pouting as if one's not legally allowed to have healthy preferences.
They must be guilty of fatso and are too crippled and lazy to keep fit.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2009
MyHonour:

ibk, yu are still young and hav a gud sexy body. Wit time, that can change o
Sorry, who are you?  
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2009
@ poster

I bet you are saying that cos you are probably a fat loser yourself.

Why dont you go find someone to tell your woes to, cos honestly, we are bored to death of 'loserss' . . .
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2009
H2O2:

The whiners are pouting as if one's not legally allowed to have healthy preferences.
They must be guilty of fatso and are too crippled and lazy to keep fit.
Guilty of fatso? Is it a crime? cheesy
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by H2O2: 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2009
No, it's more of a repulsive offense.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2009
Most of us will still end up with a fat woman in disguise
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by ima1(f): 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2009
you men end up running your mouth, as to how you want ur woman, yeah everybody is entitled to his/her choice, but then when you meet ur perfect woman and she is a gold digger, you end up here bitching as to how she wants u for ur money. oh yeah she is in the perfect shape but has a bad attitude, can't cook, cheats on u cuz hey she is hot too.
i don't even know what side of the brain men use to think, when will they learn there is no perfect woman. if you want a woman for her looks be ready to accept the garbage that comes with her, don't come here and bitc-h again.
and you have no idea what a woman goes through when she gets pregnant, all you want her to do is get back in shape or you will cheat. lol is that a f-u-cking threat, go ahead and cheat no one is stopping you, when you end up with a disease don't expect me to be your wife and stick with you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by H2O2: 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2009
the blathering tripe above is very characteristic of a frustrated, washed up married female who just felt like venting.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by MyHonour(m): 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2009
ibkaye:

Sorry, who are you?  
ibukun, you are always polite as usual. Yu dont know me, i read your posts alot.
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by mamagee3(f): 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2009
I'm still trying what this thread is about. angry
Re: I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. by MyHonour(m): 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2009
^^mamma, please when yu find out, let me know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.