Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year - Sports (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year (22022 Views)

Can Vincent Enyeama Win African Footballer Of The Year? / Musa, Enyeama, 23 Others Nominated For African Player Of The Year 2014 / Paul Put Explains Why Mikel Obi Did Not Win African Player Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year by xtervaganza(m): 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: Ekwe, this is 3DSTV. Which channel, what time? LOL.
you have a 3d TVat home or what again? Lol this boy sef. What do you do for a living self, tell me your worth lol
Re: It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
xtervaganza: I've never had a baseless football argument like this my whole life

From Mikel misyan to miniero to Pedro Leon and Werner

This guy is beyond pathetic really
To Pedro Leon cannot defend to 3dstv. Lol.
Re: It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year by xtervaganza(m): 11:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: I just told you to check out a young genius on the rise. Hakim Mastour of AC Milan is another young rising talent.
talking about hachim? The same guy ac and inter battled to sign?

And what has he got to do with this arguments? Are mentally stable?
Re: It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
xtervaganza: you have a 3d TVat home or what again? Lol this boy sef. What do you do for a living self, tell me your worth lol
Please I want to watch Pellegrini's live interview before we the Citizens play Barca. Can you borrow me your 3DSTV to watch it? Answer soonest.
Re: It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year by xtervaganza(m): 11:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: To Pedro Leon cannot defend to 3dstv. Lol.
this is not funny. You're showing signs of insanity for real

Do u have a 3d TV cos I don't get u
Re: It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:00am On Jan 08, 2014
xtervaganza: talking about hachim? The same guy ac and inter battled to sign?

And what has he got to do with this arguments? Are mentally stable?
Just expo of upcoming stars. I think Werner is the brightest.

So how far the press conference?
Re: It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year by xtervaganza(m): 12:00am On Jan 08, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: Please I want to watch Pellegrini's live interview before we the Citizens play Barca. Can you borrow me your 3DSTV to watch it? Answer soonest.
I don't have a 3d TV nor do I claim to have one.

I'm sorry to have dragged this arguments to this time, guess I made you miss your meds.

Just go to bed and stop acting crazy
Re: It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:02am On Jan 08, 2014
xtervaganza: this is not funny. You're showing signs of insanity for real

Do u have a 3d TV cos I don't get u
I want to start watching the Champions league press conferences live like you. So maybe your decoder is futuristic or you have the time I can watch it live. Tell me.
Re: It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:04am On Jan 08, 2014
xtervaganza: I don't have a 3d TV nor do I claim to have one.

I'm sorry to have dragged this arguments to this time, guess I made you miss your meds.

Just go to bed and stop acting crazy
On a serious note, I have never watched a live Champions league press conference before. I would like to start watching it. So what channel do you watch yours?
Re: It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year by xtervaganza(m): 12:04am On Jan 08, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: I want to start watching the Champions league press conferences live like you. So maybe your decoder is futuristic or you have the time I can watch it live. Tell me.
you can watch it live if you watch it at home not viewing centre.....its always on sky if you have a pay TV at home
Re: It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year by xtervaganza(m): 12:05am On Jan 08, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: On a serious note, I have never watched a live Champions league press conference before. I would like to start watching it. So what channel do you watch yours?
I'm not your TV guide, the button is always on your remote so check it yourself
Re: It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year by xtervaganza(m): 12:23am On Jan 08, 2014
Some people sef no go use common sense

Imagine someone who keeps tab on football that doesn't know press conference are televised live lol

I no blame you ooo na ur area viewing centre I blame
Re: It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:43am On Jan 08, 2014
xtervaganza: Some people sef no go use common sense

Imagine someone who keeps tab on football that doesn't know press conference are televised live lol

Please I have never watched live press conference of Champions league on Sky sports or sky news on dstv. Your level tight.

I don't lie.
Re: It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:45am On Jan 08, 2014
xtervaganza: if you don't see live press conference I won't blame you......maybe u don't have a good TV or you have no pay TV at home...I won't blame you for that.

If you want to watch live champions league press conference u can watch it I don't know where u come up with this nonsense abi na outside u de watch all ur matches ni? Lol
Re: It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:01am On Jan 08, 2014
xtervaganza: Some people sef no go use common sense

[b]I keep tabs on football clubs, coaches and players. For instance,

I was following Martinez when he was coaching Swansea fc. Then he moved to Wigan and now he is at Everton. Same with Rodgers when he moved to Swansea and now Liverpool.

Gus Poyet who defeated Man Utd yesterday, I followed him as he was sacked at Tottenham as an assistant coach to when he coached Brighton, got them promoted, defeated Arsenal last season with Brighton and now he is coaching Sunderland. I hope he prevents them from getting relegated.

Brighton is now being managed by Oscar Garcia who won the league in Isreal. He was the coach who handled Enyeama at Isreal. I hope Brighton gets promoted and Oscar Garcia brings Enyeama to the EPL.

Brighton is taking the tiki taka route and that is why they employed Gus Poyet and former Barca man Oscar Garcia.

Michale Laudrup, former Coach of Getafe which Pedro Leon plays for lost to Juventus in the UEFA Cup. I watched that game live. He now Coaches Swansea which was Coached by Martinez of Everton.

I can list more. I tell what I know.[/b]
Re: It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year by babyboy3(m): 6:48am On Jan 08, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: [b]As for Mineiro, there was a mix up, what we are talking about is not today. If you read the wiki page, the announcement was posted after Minero had played for Chelsea. So Mineiro being a back up wasn't clear.

Essein had picked up a serious injury, Scolari bought Mineiro a Brazilian then. He played him and he wasn't good enough and then made a press announcement that he was bought for cover. I think Minero picked an injury after that. Then Mikel became stable. As I said before this is way back. If I was not following Chelsea, how will I remember a player who had a brief spell at Chelsea?

As I pointed out before, it is the same scenario with Romeu and Ginkel who came in and picked up injuries and Mikel still remains the rock.

Back to Pedro Leon, you said, Mou has played Lass as a right back. Also Sergio Ramos can play as a central defender, Pepe can play as a defensive midfielder.

Why is it impossible for Mou to try a tactical switch and play Pedro Leon as a Right back?

You are yet to answer.[/b]

I think Mikel started the 3rd or 4th game of the season back in Aug/Sep after he has experienced Deco in the midfield trio and failed, but Mineiro made his Chelsea debut on 1 November 2008

So something is missing here?
Re: It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year by xtervaganza(m): 8:50am On Jan 08, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: Please I have never watched live press conference of Champions league on Sky sports or sky news on dstv. Your level tight.

I don't lie.
for someonewwho claims to follow football online, I can't even argue that with you

Next time you want to watch a champions league press conference its always in the afternoon(pre match press conference). Don't argue what u don't know cos it makes u sound like a broken record
Re: It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year by xtervaganza(m): 8:55am On Jan 08, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: [b]I keep tabs on football clubs, coaches and players. For instance,

I was following Martinez when he was coaching Swansea fc. Then he moved to Wigan and now he is at Everton. Same with Rodgers when he moved to Swansea and now Liverpool.

Gus Poyet who defeated Man Utd yesterday, I followed him as he was sacked at Tottenham as an assistant coach to when he coached Brighton, got them promoted, defeated Arsenal last season with Brighton and now he is coaching Sunderland. I hope he prevents them from getting relegated.

Brighton is now being managed by Oscar Garcia who won the league in Isreal. He was the coach who handled Enyeama at Isreal. I hope Brighton gets promoted and Oscar Garcia brings Enyeama to the EPL.

Brighton is taking the tiki taka route and that is why they employed Gus Poyet and former Barca man Oscar Garcia.

Michale Laudrup, former Coach of Getafe which Pedro Leon plays for lost to Juventus in the UEFA Cup. I watched that game live. He now Coaches Swansea which was Coached by Martinez of Everton.

I can list more. I tell what I know.[/b]
even my house help k lowa all this junk you call knowledge.

And pls, how does your Google dig-ups prove a thing about you knowing football?

Since when did knowing about all these events make u a sports expert? An expert that has never watched a live press conference, an expert that said a rubbish and washed up miniero came to Chelsea to take mikel's place
Re: It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year by xtervaganza(m): 8:56am On Jan 08, 2014
baby-boy:

I think Mikel started the 3rd or 4th game of the season back in Aug/Sep after he has experienced Deco in the midfield trio and failed, but Mineiro made his Chelsea debut on 1 November 2008

So something is missing here?
no mind d maga Jare....I sure he never even see d miniero face for TV b4
Re: It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year by iconaus: 10:24am On Jan 08, 2014
we are not looking at the best African footballer - in that sense, among the last three it may not be any of them . we re looking for an African player who had contributed greatly last yr to up lift the image of African soccer both locally and internationally and I think Mikel cut that for me .
Re: It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year by omar22(m): 10:43am On Jan 08, 2014
icon aus: we are not looking at the best African footballer - in that sense, among the last three it may not be any of them . we re looking for an African player who had contributed greatly last yr to up lift the image of African soccer both locally and internationally and I think Mikel cut that for me .

So when Adebayor won it in 2008, What criteria did they use? or When Kanu won it in 1999
Re: It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:16am On Jan 08, 2014
xtervaganza: for someonewwho claims to follow football online, I can't even argue that with you

Next time you want to watch a champions league press conference its always in the afternoon(pre match press conference). Don't argue what u don't know cos it makes u sound like a broken record
Who is talking online. You can see I missed the amount of games Mineiro played for Chelsea when it could easily be googled and found on his wiki page. That clearly shows I am not talking of keeping tabs online. I have watched games Werner played for Stuttgart. Not online. The same you said Werner ki.

The question is after you lied you watched the Champions League conference Mou talked about Pedro Leon. If you weren't lying, how spoke you thought Mourinho was talking about Pedro Leon shipping in goals.

Lie small small.
Re: It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:20am On Jan 08, 2014
xtervaganza: even my house help k lowa all this junk you call knowledge.

And pls, how does your Google dig-ups prove a thing about you knowing football?

Since when did knowing about all these events make u a sports expert? An expert that has never watched a live press conference, an expert that said a rubbish and washed up miniero came to Chelsea to take mikel's place
That is another lie. Your house help knows Oscar Garcia. Please cool down with your lies.

Very few people follow the Championship. I don't follow it. I am only following Brighton because of Poyet. I was sad when he was sacked by Tottenham during Juande Ramos time.

I followed Brighton till they got promoted, beat Newcastle and Arsenal last season.

I am also following them because of Oscar Garcia. So stop lying. Biko.

I am also keeping tabs on Derby because of Steve McClaren, former assistant of Fergie and Eric Steele, former Keeper coach of Fergie.
Re: It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year by xtervaganza(m): 11:28am On Jan 08, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: Who is talking online. You can see I missed the amount of games Mineiro played for Chelsea when it could easily be googled and found on his wiki page. That clearly shows I am not talking of keeping tabs online. I have watched games Werner played for Stuttgart. Not online. The same you said Werner ki.

The question is after you lied you watched the Champions League conference Mou talked about Pedro Leon. If you weren't lying, how spoke you thought Mourinho was talking about Pedro Leon shipping in goals.

Lie small small.
your comprehension ability is so so poor, how did u make it out of high school?

Go back and read again and tell me where I said Pedro Leon was shipping in goals? Is he the goalkeeper or what? Or u mean he was chipping in with goals? Is English your problem or something?

I taya for ur mumunity o
Re: It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year by xtervaganza(m): 11:32am On Jan 08, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: That is another lie. Your house help knows Oscar Garcia. Please cool down with your lies.

Very few people follow the Championship. I don't follow it. I am only following Brighton because of Poyet. I was sad when he was sacked by Tottenham during Juande Ramos time.

I followed Brighton till they got promoted, beat Newcastle and Arsenal last season.

I am also following them because of Oscar Garcia. So stop lying. Biko.

I am also keeping tabs on Derby because of Steve McClaren, former assistant of Fergie and Eric Steele, former Keeper coach of Fergie.
see you...

If I may ask does keeping tabs on random football stuffs make u an expert?

And why are u keeping tabs on them?

Are u an agent or what?

Are u a football enthusiast or just jobless and u just Google and Google and still fail?
Re: It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:57am On Jan 08, 2014
What are you doing on Nairaland, are you a mod, Seun or part of the development team?
xtervaganza: see you...

If I may ask does keeping tabs on random football stuffs make u an expert?

And why are u keeping tabs on them?

Are u an agent or what?

Are u a football enthusiast or just jobless and u just Google and Google and still fail?
Re: It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
Oothman: bro! , u must be high on cheap shepe!....hw wud u say Yaya toure will b nos1 or 2? wts his acheivement/performance in European competitions?? yet u said he is d numb 1. where D likes of Xabi alonso , Matic, khedira , javi martinez dey
alonso is injured,yaya is better than martinez,khedira and matic,,....u are watching d back of ur tv!!!
Re: It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: Please everyone in the Supersport studio including Oliseh, Kuffour and Ruud Gullit said Mikel was clearly the best player at the AFCON. Do you think they are also not your type?
Oscar ,fail at chelsea?..lol..guy..pls never quote me..u must be licking Mikel's ass!!! Mikel is d worst tin that ever happen to d midfield!!
Re: It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year by psalmdave(m): 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
I find this so funny,someone just claiming he knows so much abt football and listing things no one asked him............lol....Football expert,kip it up sad
Re: It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year by psalmdave(m): 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
I find this so funny,someone just claiming he knows so much abt football and listing things no one asked him............lol....Football expert,kip it up sad
Re: It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year by xtervaganza(m): 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
psalmdave: I find this so funny,someone just claiming he knows so much abt football and listing things no one asked him............lol....Football expert,kip it up sad
na MIMD the suegbe ooo. Na so pomo ppl de do when dem lose argument grin grin

See as this maga de talk Brighton when he fumble finish
Re: It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year by xtervaganza(m): 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: What are you doing on Nairaland, are you a mod, Seun or part of the development team?
I can't discuss football with you again.

Cos I go soon press your mu mu button so tey u go post history of how dem born Pele now.

Thank you for the laughs though, the miniero, Pedro Leon and you never seeing a live press conference.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ghana FA President Caught On Video Taking Bribe / Senegal Vs Cameroon: AFCON 2023 (3 - 1) On 19th January 2024 / Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Lawsuit 'dropped' By Las Vegas Accuser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.