Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

I Stole His Sperm :/ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stole His Sperm :/ (6875 Views)

My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm / I Stole My Best Friend's Boyfriend / Man Sues Ex-girlfriend For Abusing His Sperm: “she Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day”. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by Mindependent(f): 4:37am On Jan 04, 2014
Jerrick: You need to change ur poverty mentality! I'll help ya angry pretend you've got class #poka
Hahaha, if only you knew grin
In reality I could be your boss and you my driver but no one would even know. Nairaland dey break barriers sha. Nas why you get balls angry
Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by Chylo(m): 4:53am On Jan 04, 2014
Mindependent:
I kept it in the freezer, he was sexy, so if I ever want a sexy baby I can use it and hook him too wink

Excuse me? If you ever want a sexy baby? Dnt know if tis just me but dat sounds so wrong.
Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by Sepp360(m): 4:59am On Jan 04, 2014
You Stole his "Sperm"?....
You stole his semen rather, thou fortunately for yhu, motile sperms myt be contained in it.
Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by Sepp360(m): 5:04am On Jan 04, 2014
Rich, Cute, Sexy and handsome guys like us should be very careful ooo!....
Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by Jerrick(m): 5:39am On Jan 04, 2014
Mindependent:
Hahaha, if only you knew grin
In reality I could be your boss and you my driver but no one would even know. Nairaland dey break barriers sha. Nas why you get balls angry
Lol....oya sorry grin Still remember the guy that wanna compliment u by force? *dats me* Should I go on? embarassed
Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by isaacosas01(m): 5:53am On Jan 04, 2014
Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by IAMBREEZY: 6:49am On Jan 04, 2014
Maybe that's why i don't fucck bitches because they re fuccking disgusting any girl that steal my sperm amadioha will strike her into two pieces...
Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 04, 2014
Mindependent:
Something that tastes like ice cream mixed with slimy slugs wink
Nice difination
Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by Mindependent(f): 7:45am On Jan 04, 2014
Jerrick: Lol....oya sorry grin Still remember the guy that wanna compliment u by force? *dats me* Should I go on? embarassed
Sorry I don't remember every tom jerrick and Harry that tries to get in my pants undecided
Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by Mindependent(f): 7:47am On Jan 04, 2014
IAMBREEZY: Maybe that's why i don't fucck bitches because they re fuccking disgusting any girl that steal my sperm amadioha will strike her into two pieces...
Well damn! Id be shocked to see a guy that fuccks female dogs or admits to doing so even. so I guess we on the same page wink

1 Like

Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by Mindependent(f): 7:49am On Jan 04, 2014
Chylo:

Excuse me? If you ever want a sexy baby? Dnt know if tis just me but dat sounds so wrong.
There's money in the business, you won't understand. It's called mating to get the best species for the Italians wink
Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by Mindependent(f): 7:49am On Jan 04, 2014
Sepp360: Rich, Cute, Sexy and handsome guys like us should be very careful ooo!....
You're rich? What's your number grin
Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 04, 2014
Click 'like' if u believe by stealing someone's sperm, the op is already a failure in 2014.

3 Likes

Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by Adaeze003(f): 8:02am On Jan 04, 2014
Everyone wants likes for free grin

1 Like

Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by GentleMimi: 8:03am On Jan 04, 2014
Heehehehe! Guys don vex!
@ Mindependent,mbok give me the recipe..i gat plans too. grin
Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by Mindependent(f): 8:06am On Jan 04, 2014
RedBenson: Click 'like' if u believe by stealing someone's sperm, the op is already a failure in 2014.
Likes does not put food on the table boy!

Just for the mere fact you follow me and post such shit like this proves you've been a failure since day 1 and looking for others to join your team .

Sorry hun I ain't a failure. I have the sperm of a millionaire grin
Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by GentleMimi: 8:06am On Jan 04, 2014
RedBenson: Click 'like' if u believe by stealing someone's sperm, the op is already a failure in 2014.
Corporate ''like'' beggar... grin
Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by Jerrick(m): 8:07am On Jan 04, 2014
Mindependent:
Sorry I don't remember every tom jerrick and Harry that tries to get in my pants undecided
Pants? What am I saying what is she saying Don't tell me you'v started drinking again this new year! grin This moniker should help *strauskhan* undecided and if it doesn't, see ur native doctor asap #iJoshy
Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 04, 2014
Dry j0kɛ. . .try hardƐr *yawns*
Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by Sepp360(m): 8:09am On Jan 04, 2014
Mindependent:
You're rich? What's your number grin
hahaha!... Don't mind me jawe, my bank account still has the red light glowing!..
Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by Mindependent(f): 8:10am On Jan 04, 2014
GentleMimi: Heehehehe! Guys don vex!
@ Mindependent,mbok give me the recipe..i gat plans too. grin
Ah Mimi, it's very simple o, first you need to wear him out, maybe put something in his drink.

For the best proven method, stress free. He should be wearing a condom. All you do is take it from the bin when he's sleeping, then pour it inside ice block bowl.

Then to use it, warm it up with your jane, it feels good too and voila you're the baby mama. Thank me later. wink

Note, don't try this with a broke ass ugly Nigerian man o otherwise to each his own grin
Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by Mindependent(f): 8:11am On Jan 04, 2014
Sepp360: hahaha!... Don't mind me jawe, my bank account still has the red light glowing!..

At least you're honest angry
Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by Mindependent(f): 8:12am On Jan 04, 2014
dzeeny: Dry j0kɛ. . .try hardƐr *yawns*
Sleep dey catch you?
I don't remember this being in the jokes section undecided
Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by GentleMimi: 8:13am On Jan 04, 2014
Mindependent:
Ah Mimi, it's very simple o, first you need to wear him out, maybe put something in his drink.

For the best proven method, stress free. He should be wearing a condom. All you do is take it from the bin when he's sleeping, then pour it inside ice block bowl.

Then to use it, warm it up with your jane, it feels good too and voila you're the baby mama. Thank me later. wink

Note, don't try this with a broke ass ugly Nigerian man o otherwise to each his own grin
Looooool! Badt! Anyway,i dn't fink its all necessary when i gat the real deal....u know wat i'm saying? wink
Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by Sepp360(m): 8:14am On Jan 04, 2014
Mindependent:

hahahaha!.. Yhu nor go kill me wif laf!...
Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by Mindependent(f): 8:14am On Jan 04, 2014
GentleMimi:
Looooool! Badt! Anyway,i dn't fink its all necessary when i gat the real deal....u know wat i'm saying? wink
Well lucky you, the ones of nowadays, it's hard to get the full package smiley
Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by Jerrick(m): 8:17am On Jan 04, 2014
Mindependent:

This one is a räpist undecided guys, be careful of mami-water-looking gals angry

2 Likes

Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by RAPMAN02(m): 8:18am On Jan 04, 2014
for? undecided
Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 04, 2014
Mindependent: Thoughts, opinions?
Is this really a bad thing to do? I think not undecided
Be sensible for once, young woman!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 04, 2014
Adaeze003: Everyone wants likes for free grin

My friend, would you shut up and click 'like' on that post? grin
Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by Mindependent(f): 8:26am On Jan 04, 2014
Princess Ella:
Be sensible for once, young woman!!!!
How is this not sensible?! It's called planning for the future, get with it
Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 04, 2014
Mindependent:
Likes does not put food on the table boy!

Just for the mere fact you follow me and post such shit like this proves
you've been a failure since day 1 and looking for others to join your
team .

Sorry hun I ain't a failure. I have the sperm of a millionaire
grin

I hereby cancelled d previous agreement for us to fucck each other. I dont wanna get my sperm stolen. I dont joke wit my semen. You are a failure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé / How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers / You Give Your Fiancee 2000 Naira For Supper And She Does This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.