Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,100 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

I Stole His Sperm :/ - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stole His Sperm :/ (6876 Views)

My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm / I Stole My Best Friend's Boyfriend / Man Sues Ex-girlfriend For Abusing His Sperm: “she Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day”. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
RedBenson:

My friend, would you shut up and click 'like' on that post? grin

hahaha,

done...
Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
raficki87: this is just fo.o.lishness do u think to store s.perm is by just putting it in a freezer. . . Smh at ur ignorance do u knw the exact temperature it needs the enzyme u put in it b4 storage. Constant power supply etc. There is a reason 4 sper.m bank . Those motile life giving guys are so dead

I agree with you. She now has a sugar solution...
Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by kolamilan(m): 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mindependent: Thoughts, opinions?
Is this really a bad thing to do? I think not undecided
you stole it for what reason(s).
Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by GentleMimi: 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
RedBenson:

Is that ur problem?
Maka why? U dey beg for ''likes'' and them no even give u one single ''like''...stingy peeps.How e go take be my P na? grin
Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by Mindependent(f): 6:23am On Jan 07, 2014
GRIMM JOE: what u did was useless because u are ignorant first You'll need cryoprotectant and a freezer capable to holding a CONSTANT temperature of -80C liquid nitrogn. Home and industrial freezers not only don't go down that low, but also cycle to prevent ice build up but due to the unstability of light(NEPA wahala)take is to a sperm bank .
And i think its very bad since you didnt consult your lover but dont you know that sperm may contain sexuall transmited disease(STD)such as Aids.gonorea PHS which is deadly than aids.why did u think condom is created to extract sperm for storage?
Anyway if u have d money u can buy d proper device u need to store it dats if u have constant light in your area.
ITK!!! My question was not how to store sperm or lecture on all the trash you wrote.

Let me tell you, this is not my first time and it has worked before. This is Nigeria o, forget white man juju, we have our own.

Did I seek his permission before taking it? No. Did he seek my permission before sleeping with me? No.

You men get what you deserve and I don't need to ask for any permission since you're all dogs anyway
Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by Sepp360(m): 6:31am On Jan 07, 2014
Mindependent:
ITK!!! My question was not how to store sperm or lecture on all the trash you wrote.

Let me tell you, this is not my first time and it has worked before. This is Nigeria o, forget white man juju, we have our own.

Did I seek his permission before taking it? No. Did he seek my permission before sleeping with me? No.

You men get what you deserve and I don't need to ask for any permission since you're all dogs anyway
shocked
Mindependent:

y
Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by Sepp360(m): 6:33am On Jan 07, 2014
Mindependent:

shocked
Mindependent:

You just generalized it!... Was that intentional?... Huh?
Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by Mindependent(f): 6:41am On Jan 07, 2014
Sepp360: :oYou just generalized it!... Was that intentional?... Huh?
Generalized what?
All I have stated is the truth
Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by Sepp360(m): 7:14am On Jan 07, 2014
Mindependent:
Generalized what?
All I have stated is the truth
My dear, That can't be the truth!.... That a guy you once dated or are still dating behaved or maybe still behaves like a dog doesn't mean all men are dogs!...
Its as silly as calling every girl a LovePeddler just because of the experiences i've had with few of dem!
Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by castielo(m): 10:15am On Jan 07, 2014
Mindependent:

Are you sayinq he raped you? undecided

you are crazie.. you know dat? angry
Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by seangy4konji: 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
Eleribu.
Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by seangy4konji: 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
Na d same Omo ale,Omo ibi pabe say d guy na rich guy,millionaire,now na dis same guy molest u Abi??ko ni ragba fun e lodun tuntun tuntun.
Re: I Stole His Sperm :/ by Mindependent(f): 4:21am On Jan 08, 2014
seangy4konji: Na d same Omo ale,Omo ibi pabe say d guy na rich guy,millionaire,now na dis same guy molest u Abi??ko ni ragba fun e lodun tuntun tuntun.
E wo ni omo aje, oloriburuku aja angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Why I Broke Up With Her. Women Are Not Honest. / Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos) / Ask Me Any Question About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.