Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States (33985 Views)

Senate : Delta Women Ngo Vs Delta Speaker Description Of Women As ARSE / What Have Niger Delta States Achieved So Far? / This Is How Uduaghan Spends Delta States Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by HowFar: 5:36am On Jan 05, 2014
theoctopus: Oshiomole rose to fame on the abysmal performance of Lucky Igbinedion. It was a case of one eyed man in the midst of blind men.Anyone would have out-shined lucky. Just anyone. People praised Osho because they kept comparing him to Lucky. If you rate him on the expected standards, he is rubbish

Thank you even Prof. Osunbor did more in the little time he was gov. Any one would have surpassed Igbinedion considering the pillaging that went on during his reign. Osho baba is mediocre.
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by DrOBD(m): 10:36am On Jan 05, 2014
donphilopus: Mimiko?? Try and go to Ondo state and see people cursing him, the same way Oshiomole is being blasted by the opposition!

What's the difference between Oshiomole and Mimiko??

Lol @Mimiko, I added his name because of his "maternal and child health programs"
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by DrOBD(m): 10:43am On Jan 05, 2014
donphilopus: We all voted for Oshio, although I voted for him was; because we were not oppurtuned to vote around 2007, when those crook stole our ballot box.

Do you know there are some Osun people who still say Aregbesola ain't trying?? Oshiomole is the worst performing APC governor?? How many of the five governors who recently decamped are better than him??

Oshiomole is not trying, yet, you can't compare Edo of those days to that of today! Apart from Ring road in Benin, have you gone to Auchi to see the dualized road?? What about Igarra-Ososo road?! Did Lucky think of going there when he was on power??

Finally, Oshiomole should be praised, for a job well done.

Lucky should be compared with councillors or local government chairmen, he's the worst Governor in the history of our country, he's a perfect definition of bad governance, so it will not be right to compare Oshio and Lucky.

It's not only opposition who are angry, even the liberal ones like me. He worked more during his first term, he would have continued with that tempo.

Btw, where is Oshio, no new year message from him?
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by donphilopus: 11:16am On Jan 05, 2014
Dr_OBD:

Lucky should be compared with councillors or local government chairmen, he's the worst Governor in the history of our country, he's a perfect definition of bad governance, so it will not be right to compare Oshio and Lucky.

It's not only opposition who are angry, even the liberal ones like me. He worked more during his first term, he would have continued with that tempo.

Btw, where is Oshio, no new year message from him?

Are you not aware that he was involved in an accident, along Auchi-Benin road??
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by 5thNOTE: 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2014
Oshiomole is working to absolve self frm blame and show difference frm past administrations and this nt our like. We want the machines rolling in Edo state, we want to see fully made and packaged in Edo state products(nt trivialities product), he knws the youth and ppls desire, we want to hear that this state is the most industralized in Nigeria and In Jesus name we will get it.
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by 5thNOTE: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
atlwireles:

Fair point, that is a call for you and I to answer not government. The point of that picture was the difference in public policy. Edo removed Okada from their roads and told the drivers to go pound sand. Delta offer an alternative.That's why we are called the big heart state grin grin grin grin grin
The Edo mindset i believe is more sharper in nigeria. U said its a call 4 me and u, o boy u lie. As i talk to u, there is a boy frm my community who wants to sell some innovative ideas becus there are no reasearch institute capable of proving such ideas. If i decided to make a prototype of a something, where do u think i can get parts machined, cut and reduced to size and required weight am of talking of with all machanical properties involved, where in the whole of nigeria? Innoson cars may nt even have engine mould, maybe just making parts. A country that isnt yet a master(even a novice) in metagullary and foundry aspect, it citizens have nothing to rely on or do. If i need some making to a required weight, composition, strength, alloy. length other classical issues, u mean i should go to a panelbeater to be sweating myself out with used metals scrap and torch fires e.t.c? U dont knw there are technologist and others good in ideas? So is an enabling evironment 4 creativity, if such environment is nt there somebdy will just lose his interest.
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by atlwireles: 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2014
5thNOTE: The Edo mindset i believe is more sharper in nigeria. U said its a call 4 me and u, o boy u lie. As i talk to u, there is a boy frm my community who wants to sell some innovative ideas becus there are no reasearch institute capable of proving such ideas. If i decided to make a prototype of a something, where do u think i can get parts machined, cut and reduced to size and required weight am of talking of with all machanical properties involved, where in the whole of nigeria? Innoson cars may nt even have engine mould, maybe just making parts. A country that isnt yet a master(even a novice) in metagullary and foundry aspect, it citizens have nothing to rely on or do. If i need some making to a required weight, composition, strength, alloy. length other classical issues, u mean i should go to a panelbeater to be sweating myself out with used metals scrap and torch fires e.t.c? U dont knw there are technologist and others good in ideas? So is an enabling evironment 4 creativity, if such environment is nt there somebdy will just lose his interest.

Based on the argument you made, I have to agree with your point. I remember as young secondary pupil visiting DSC Aladja in 1984. Everything you just described was on ground. Mould, Metallurgy and Foundry departments. I for one, believe the change we have sought for years in Nigeria is coming to life.If Innoson can function today in Anambra, then we are truly regaining our old abilities.. Places like DSC will be reactivated this year, after OBJ's fraud he called privatization. Places like Ajakouta steel are currently undergoing rehabilitation. Even, the manufacturing capacity in Nigeria is coming back, after years of bad news. I am actually more hopefully about this country now, than I have been in a Long time. Because things are really happening.
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:44pm On Jan 05, 2014
Danm! What a complete smackdown!
Lesson;Don't always think you are better than someone when you hardly know them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
atlwireles:

You can directly benefit from the state program. Just head to Otujeremi, if you are from Ughelli south council and talk with the agric extension officer. Delta state will export more cassava chips this year just as farmers did last year, Rubber tapping is become more attractive again because the buying agents are paying better prices. Hard work has always paid in delta, so nothing new.
am from Ughelli south, how will some1 apply for Delta state Agricultural Programme? Do i need to go to the ughelli south secretarial in Otu-Jeremi?
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
inside view of Delta State Hospitals

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 11:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
Delta Beyond Oil was Flag off last year octomber,,this an example of Delta beyond oil

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 11:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
The real view of Nana College: i was at the sch during the Delta state sch sports festival to represent one of the most popular primary sch in warri in long jump and 1500m race cool cool ask Gordons he knw the sch am talking about

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by atlwireles: 11:13pm On Jan 05, 2014
Evestar200: am from Ughelli south, how will some1 apply for Delta state Agricultural Programme? Do i need to go to the ughelli south secretarial in Otu-Jeremi?

Correct or Use the extension office in Uvwiamuge in Ughelli north.
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
Noun university in Warri: actually edo state have this university bt is only located in benin,,While in Delta State u can find this university in, Asaba, Sapele and Warri

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OneNaira6: 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
ThisThread Just Intensified My Support Against APC To Delta. Anytime They Are Questioned, They Always Refer To This Oshiomole Character. At First I Thought The Oshiomole Guy Did Alot For Them To Keep Referencing Him As A "Performer", Now Looking At This Thread I Can't Believe The "Performer" Did Not Do As Much As The So Called "Non Performer". I Have A New Found Respect For Ughdan. I Never Knew He Did This Much To Be Honest.
I Like The Humbleness. This Is One Of The Main Reason I Respect SS Governors Despite Some Of Their Obvious Corruption. Majority Do Their Work Without The Media Hype And Propaganda. Likewise, I Noticed It Is The Same Thing With SE Governors. It Is Probably A PDP Thing Because It Looks Like Almost All Are Like that. Even When Amaechi Used To Be Part Of PDP, He Used To Be Like That. I Like The Humble Behavior. Though It Is A Good Thing In My Opinion, It Is A Disadvantage. Most People, Myself Included, Thought Ughdan Is A non-performer Due To His Lack Of Media Hype And Propaganda In Each Work He Does,ThisThread Just Proved Otherwise. I'm Flabbergasted. Thank You Everstar, Atlwirles And Co. You All Made Me More Proud Of Delta Right Now. Thank you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2014
atlwireles:

Correct or Use the extension office in Uvwiamuge in Ughelli north.
ok, Thanks maybe i will use the advantage i got 4rm Ughelli North to Apply
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 11:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
Well is not that i like Uduaghan that much that make me to post pics of his administration, bt i was in shocked when Omo-tier said Edo is More Develop than State and he even went Ahead to create a thread about the 2 states and their Governors thats why i started posting pics of uduaghan administration to show that as bad as Uduaghan his he still did things that most of the good governors cant do.
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by atlwireles: 11:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
One_Naira: ThisThread Just Intensified My Support Against APC To Delta. Anytime They Are Questioned, They Always Refer To This Oshiomole Character. At First I Thought The Oshiomole Guy Did Alot For Them To Keep Referencing Him As A "Performer", Now Looking At This Thread I Can't Believe The "Performer" Did Not Do As Much As The So Called "Non Performer". I Have A New Found Respect For Ughdan. I Never Knew He Did This Much To Be Honest.
I Like The Humbleness. This Is One Of The Main Reason I Respect SS Governors Despite Some Of Their Obvious Corruption. Majority Do Their Work Without The Media Hype And Propaganda. Likewise, I Noticed It Is The Same Thing With SE Governors. It Is Probably A PDP Thing Because It Looks Like Almost All Are Like that. Even When Amaechi Used To Be Part Of PDP, He Used To Be Like That. I Like The Humble Behavior. Though It Is A Good Thing In My Opinion, It Is A Disadvantage. Most People, Myself Included, Thought Ughdan Is A non-performer Due To His Lack Of Media Hype And Propaganda In Each Work He Does,ThisThread Just Proved Otherwise. I'm Flabbergasted. Thank You Everstar, Atlwirles And Co. You All Made Me More Proud Of Delta Right Now. Thank you.

Thanks, this year 2014 will even look better for the state. With Shoprite opening in Warri in july, the Warri industrial zone is on full steam, the Asaba Business center is also on overdrive. One Naria, please buy land in Asaba now, because Anambra people are driving up prices like crazy They are Coming to Asaba to build their Mansions grin grin grin grin grin.If there were no development nobody would come. A state where light, peace and government works. I will not waste my time with APC confusion. Amaechi was a great gov in Rivers till APC got to him. Now, all he does is make noise and set his own state on fire. I don't want APC anywhere close to Delta. I will advise people that dislike PDP to try LP, APC is dead on arrival.
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by stinggy(m): 12:34am On Jan 06, 2014
#In Patrick Obahiagbon's Voice Isn't it crystal clear
like the Biblical teke teke mene ya fasin dt Delta has carried d day?
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by atlwireles: 12:38am On Jan 06, 2014
more from the inside of delta state hospitals and a flyer for free infant care

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by atlwireles: 1:04am On Jan 06, 2014
More delta healthcare

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by atlwireles: 1:06am On Jan 06, 2014
more healthcare

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by atlwireles: 1:07am On Jan 06, 2014
more

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 9:11am On Jan 06, 2014
ROAD construction

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 9:13am On Jan 06, 2014
Delta State IPP project

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 9:38am On Jan 06, 2014
Ughelli Power Plant

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by asha80(m): 9:42am On Jan 06, 2014
Evestar200: ROAD
evestar this road is in anambra state....it is lilu road in ihiala.....zoom in on the signboard on the right to see.
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 9:43am On Jan 06, 2014
Oghareki power plant

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 9:57am On Jan 06, 2014
asha 80: evestar this road is in anambra state....it is lilu road in ihiala.....zoom in on the signboard on the right to see.
thanks it was a mistake and have Modify it
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by iluvnaija: 9:59am On Jan 06, 2014
Can somebody show me the good governance in Edo State after watching this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5Z1E8Vh54xw
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 10:02am On Jan 06, 2014
Inside Eku Hospital in Ethiope East LGA,, Note: Majority of Delta State hospital have all these Instrument

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ongoing project: Delta Leisure Resort in Oleri village Udu LGA and Delta Wildlife park in Ogwashi-uku in Aniocha South LGA

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Dumbness Of The “convoy ” Story: Buhari Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians / Buhari To Make 6000 Appointments – Presidency / Attahiru Jega- Man Of The Year Way Back In 1993.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.