Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States (33362 Views)

Senate : Delta Women Ngo Vs Delta Speaker Description Of Women As ARSE / What Have Niger Delta States Achieved So Far? / This Is How Uduaghan Spends Delta States Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 12:56am On Jan 04, 2014
atlwireles:

I will see you tomorrow, I need to sleep now.
Hehe... Abeg no run commot for thread because I never start to dey fire, cool cool
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by aventura: 12:57am On Jan 04, 2014
Oshoimhoke is a total fraud. What he does is going about putting signpost of EDSG on Federal Government projects. Not the Edo that I have spent over 25 years in. Just wait, tomorrow, I'll bring the real pictures of Edo state.

2 Likes

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OneNaira6: 12:58am On Jan 04, 2014
chino11:

Edo people has entered one-chance. Is this round-about all the clueless governor has achieved? Show us inner city roads, rural roads, hospitals, schools etc. And stop regurgitating this shabby called round-about. Nigeria has sunk to a level where even round-about is development.

Chino You're Mean You Know That. Lmfao You Don't Play When It Comes To Yabbing
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 12:59am On Jan 04, 2014
chino11:

Okay, show us the damn pictures. We are waiting..

God has since punished the Devil... now hide your head in shame cool

Akpakpava road at Night - 1

WARNING : ROADS IN BENIN CITY ARE CONSTRUCTED WITH COVERED DRAINAGES AND STREET LIGHTS THAT WORKS cool

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 1:02am On Jan 04, 2014
aventura: Oshoimhoke is a total fraud. What he does is going about putting signpost of EDSG on Federal Government projects. Not the Edo that I have spent over 25 years in. Just wait, tomorrow, I'll bring the real pictures of Edo state.
Mr.. these are roads with names on and you just need to use the free MB etisalat gave you and you will find the companies that handled these roads and who they signed the contract with... aint got time for noise makers cool
Sapele road -3 with close up view of Central Hospital A & E under construction

WARNING : ROADS IN BENIN CITY ARE CONSTRUCTED WITH COVERED DRAINAGES AND STREET LIGHTS THAT WORKS cool

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OneNaira6: 1:03am On Jan 04, 2014
Pharoh: This dick measuring contest is just so fucking pointless and i do not see the need of edo and delta state fighting each other.

I'm With You On That. The Contest Is Just Pointless. Atlwireless Is Just Reacting. The Omo Dude Started It And To Be Honest, Idk How Someone Can Start Something and Don't Have The Means To Back It Up, Smh.

1 Like

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 1:04am On Jan 04, 2014
One_Naira:

Chino You're Mean You Know That. Lmfao You Don't Play When It Comes To Yabbing

Waiting for my archives to load and you really would know how your governors have been cheating you big time cool

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 1:06am On Jan 04, 2014
One_Naira:

I'm With You On That. The Contest Is Just Pointless. Atlwireless Is Just Reacting. The Omo Dude Started It And To Be Honest, Idk How Someone Can Start Something and Don't Have The Means To Back It Up, Smh.
Hehe reacting with pictures of a church complex cheesy cheesy. Edo State government projects in Edo are tag with names you can verify and I am sure you can see QUALITY in these projects cool
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 1:32am On Jan 04, 2014
Uhen - Olumoye Road -1 Intra village road Edo State

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 1:35am On Jan 04, 2014
Oba Market road - 1

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 1:35am On Jan 04, 2014
Oba Market road -2

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Clerverly: 1:42am On Jan 04, 2014
One_Naira:

Aren't you ashamed of yourself ?? You are just a disgrace to the enlightened minds. Keep disgracing yourself from thread to thread with your gibberish. Your bush friend altiwireles has been bragging about the achievements of that ape uduaghan and someone volunteered to show what real development is all about , and instead of you to acknowledge the truth, you continue to run your mouth like a draw soup. Typical of Jonathanian angry angry

1 Like

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 1:46am On Jan 04, 2014
Uhen - Olumoye Road -2 Intra village road Edo State

WARNING : ROADS IN BENIN CITY ARE CONSTRUCTED WITH COVERED DRAINAGES AND STREET LIGHTS THAT WORKS

WARNING : INTRA VILLAGE ROADS IN EDO ARE NOT DONE WITH WHITE SANDS cool

ROAD AWAITING MARKINGS AND LANE DIVIDERS

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 1:50am On Jan 04, 2014
Clerverly:

Aren't you ashamed of yourself ?? You are just a disgrace to the enlightened minds. Keep disgracing yourself from thread to thread with your gibberish. Your bush friend altiwireles has been bragging about the achievements of that ape uduaghan and someone volunteered to show what real development is all about , and instead of you to acknowledge the truth, you continue to run your mouth like a draw soup. Typical of Jonathanian angry angry
You leave that shameless mofu... To think that Delta States receives x3 in Federal allocation, has a budget x 2 of Edo State yet they are unable to show us the developmental projects they have been shouting about!

Shame my archive is not responding tonight... so I can show them what good governance can do even with meager funds cool
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by dayokanu(m): 2:10am On Jan 04, 2014
Clerverly: who is that slowpoke posting pictures of zenith bank atm and somebody's busniess (sorry church) premises ? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Some people are simply shameless. Good governance = Oritsejafors church? How do we even start to rationalize that level of stupidity

Why not show Ovedje Ogborus swimming pool too as sign of Good governance

And they didnt stop there they have started showing us CAD designs as evidence of good governance, See below

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1497507_sketch_shoprite_587_329_90_jpg0798c6091d20f4f7a994ce81e0173388

3 Likes

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by manny4life(m): 2:14am On Jan 04, 2014
One_Naira:

Very pointless, like why the comparison? We're in the 3rd day of a New Year and this? Shamelessness is the cause.
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 2:26am On Jan 04, 2014
manny4life:

Very pointless, like why the comparison? We're in the 3rd day of a New Year and this? Shamelessness is the cause.
The reason is obvious. Many of you in the states governed by criminal elements who call themselves governors know next to nothing how much they have depraved you people even with the enormous resources at their disposal.

I have not post half of the completed projects photos I have on Edo State from Schools to Roads to Hospitals.

This year is an election year in some states and also a pivotal year for most states as many of the gubernatorial candidates are going to be selected this year so it is important that lackeys like you know how far you have been left behind, hence you need to change your slogan from
"Share the money" to "give us development" cool

1 Like

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 2:55am On Jan 04, 2014
WARNING : ROADS IN BENIN CITY ARE CONSTRUCTED WITH COVERED DRAINAGES AND STREET LIGHTS THAT WORKS

WARNING : INTRA VILLAGE ROADS IN EDO ARE NOT DONE WITH WHITE SANDS

ROAD AWAITING MARKINGS AND LANE DIVIDERS

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by adino(m): 6:13am On Jan 04, 2014
@ Omo Tier1
Your lies stinks.
Omo Tier1 Lies
1. Airport road is the only major project of oshiomhole's regime and the same road has been awarded to 3 different contractors, as we speak the road is still under construction and is even getting alarmingly narrower like a street road after Ogba Zoo.Airport road has been under construction since 2008 when Oshomhole regime began and it has fraudulently changed hands with three contractors.

2. Akpakpava, and Sapele roads are FG projects, funny enough this are the same road projects that Oshomhole used to campaign and win his 2nd term.

3. All those lighted night structures are actually pictures the same place ""KINGS SQUARE or RING ROAD'' Maliciously taken from different angles.

4. Your next lies will now be Ugbowo road, Mission Road, 7 Junction and New Lagos Road. Though I am not too sure of Mission road but the rest are all F.G projects. The 7 junction actually led to the deportation from Nigeria of the contractor who under the governor's influence lied that it was a State project, guess what he was promptly ordered out of Nigeria by the Govt.

@ O.P, If you continue with this lies I will post pics of the current state of Edo for all to see, Edo State is completely in a comatose State destroyed and heavily betrayed by the ''COME-RAID and GO AND DIE'' Governor.

Though I commend him for bringing back Agbado Primary School (My Former School) to life.But, all in all Oshiomhole is a dissapointment to Edo State.

7 Likes

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Iriruaga100(m): 6:52am On Jan 04, 2014
For the information of all here,Sapele rd,Akpakpava rd was never in bad state or constructed by oshiomole.He did beautification on both rds.Please ogbowo lagos rd is under construction by federal govt nt oshiomole.

1 Like

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by nelsonegware: 6:57am On Jan 04, 2014
St Patricks College Asaba

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by nelsonegware: 7:03am On Jan 04, 2014
A school in Delta State

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by nelsonegware: 7:04am On Jan 04, 2014
VIP LOUNGE AT ASABA AIRPORT

2 Likes

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by nelsonegware: 7:12am On Jan 04, 2014
Water Projects by DESOPADEC in Iyede Isoko North LGA

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by nelsonegware: 7:17am On Jan 04, 2014
DBS ROAD ASABA

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by nelsonegware: 7:18am On Jan 04, 2014
ST BRIGIDS ROAD ASABA

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by nelsonegware: 7:19am On Jan 04, 2014
EZENEI ROAD DUALISATION ASABA, almost completed

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by nelsonegware: 7:21am On Jan 04, 2014
OLD ANWAI ROAD ASABA

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by manny4life(m): 7:32am On Jan 04, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
The reason is obvious. Many of you in the states governed by criminal elements who call themselves governors know next to nothing how much they have depraved you people even with the enormous resources at their disposal.

I have not post half of the completed projects photos I have on Edo State from Schools to Roads to Hospitals.

This year is an election year in some states and also a pivotal year for most states as many of the gubernatorial candidates are going to be selected this year so it is important that lackeys like you know how far you have been left behind, hence you need to change your slogan from
"Share the money" to "give us development" cool

You know your comparison is likened to that of Ghana and Nigeria, despite all Ghana does to rival Nigeria, Ghana remains irrelevant in the scheme of things. That's how the comparison is between Edo and Delta. Edo is trying so hard to rival Delta, playing second fiddle behind Delta. Delta as an oil producing state matters in the scheme of things, the state is exporting oil meanwhile Edo on the other hand is known for exporting their well packaged trade... You know what time it is.

This is a new year and a new beginning, if you believed I'd fall for your shameless bait by calling our governors criminal elements, then you're on a long thing. Show Edo state's beauty and development, truthfully it doesn't bother me... I want development across Nigeria, so if Edo is coming up great, so be it but comparing both states together and ascribing your reasons to the BASURA ---> THRASH you put up there is disappointing.

Left who behind? Lol, your problem is you worry about other people who are miles ahead of you rather than concentrating on yourself. Thank God for providing you change used to travel back home, upon arrival at Edo, you stumbled upon Gov "go and die" who recognized your hard work on NL, need I remind you that you're a paid goon, obviously he spared some coins, that's why you have the nerve to spew unholy regurgitated nonsense. Only a fool looks at a sane, wise gentleman and calls him an idiott. "Awo na akpo awo ozo wokom".

Abegi, me no get your time... Stick to your Edo state pics, leave me out of your rant.

2 Likes

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Garrithe1st: 7:34am On Jan 04, 2014
adino: @ Omo Tier1
Your lies stinks.
Omo Tier1 Lies
1. Airport road is the only major project of oshiomhole's regime and the same road has been awarded to 3 different contractors, as we speak the road is still under construction and is even getting alarmingly narrower like a street road after Ogba Zoo.Airport road has been under construction since 2008 when Oshomhole regime began and it has fraudulently changed hands with three contractors.

2. Akpakpava, and Sapele roads are FG projects, funny enough this are the same road projects that Oshomhole used to campaign and win his 2nd term.

3. All those lighted night structures are actually pictures the same place ""KINGS SQUARE or RING ROAD'' Maliciously taken from different angles.

4. Your next lies will now be Ugbowo road, Mission Road, 7 Junction and New Lagos Road. Though I am not too sure of Mission road but the rest are all F.G projects. The 7 junction actually led to the deportation from Nigeria of the contractor who under the governor's influence lied that it was a State project, guess what he was promptly ordered out of Nigeria by the Govt.

@ O.P, If you continue with this lies I will post pics of the current state of Edo for all to see, Edo State is completely in a comatose State destroyed and heavily betrayed by the ''COME-RAID and GO AND DIE'' Governor.

Though I commend him for bringing back Agbado Primary School (My Former School) to life.But, all in all Oshiomhole is a dissapointment to Edo State.

Shut up your smelling mouth. You are nothing but a bitter and malicious LIAR.

When did Sapele and Akpapava Rd become FG projects??

Shameless person like you!!!

FYI I schooled in Uniben so between 2004 and 2009 I was fully in Edo State for anyone with an atom of honesty the difference between the APC's regime and that of the PDP is like the difference between light and darkness.

I'll advise you to STFU and keep your empty foolish lies to yourself and your fellow drunkards...

angry angry angry
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by 175(m): 7:35am On Jan 04, 2014
@ Nelsonegware I greet u Sire!!! Thank you for those pics. . .from the state wey sabi by d man wey dey finish strong (Dr. EEU). Oya Omo_Tier, we dey wait for u ooo!!!
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 04, 2014
Warning! Roads in Southern Nigeria are constructed with closed drainage and street lights that work.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup / Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife / Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.