Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,828 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States (33361 Views)

Senate : Delta Women Ngo Vs Delta Speaker Description Of Women As ARSE / What Have Niger Delta States Achieved So Far? / This Is How Uduaghan Spends Delta States Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
Note: This projects Started last year and they will be completed April 2015

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by UyiIredia(m): 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
Omo_Tier1: Idia College -2

WARNING: Newly built schools in Edo State are equipped with desk and chairs, tiled floor, PVC ceilings and decorated doors

Finally dey don do the place. Idia College should be the most prestigous secondary school in Edo.
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
How it will look like when completed and it will be the first of it kind in whole of West Africa and it will also create more than 5,000 jobs for Deltan youth

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
Some completed Projects i didnt see their pictures on Delta state facebook. Page and Websites are: Olodi Primary sch in Okumagba avenue road,, Abavo Market,, Ogoni -Olomu Market, Orereokpe Main Market e.t.c So many cant name them all
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
I got my pictures 4rm here u can go and confirm it www.facebook.com/
deltastatenigeria
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by UyiIredia(m): 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
5thNOTE: The Edo mindset i believe is more sharper in nigeria. U said its a call 4 me and u, o boy u lie. As i talk to u, there is a boy frm my community who wants to sell some innovative ideas becus there are no reasearch institute capable of proving such ideas. If i decided to make a prototype of a something, where do u think i can get parts machined, cut and reduced to size and required weight am of talking of with all machanical properties involved, where in the whole of nigeria? Innoson cars may nt even have engine mould, maybe just making parts. A country that isnt yet a master(even a novice) in metagullary and foundry aspect, it citizens have nothing to rely on or do. If i need some making to a required weight, composition, strength, alloy. length other classical issues, u mean i should go to a panelbeater to be sweating myself out with used metals scrap and torch fires e.t.c? U dont knw there are technologist and others good in ideas? So is an enabling evironment 4 creativity, if such environment is nt there somebdy will just lose his interest.

1,000,000 likes. And between the govt., professors in the academia and their students, and SME's I am confused as to whom to blame more. But this another point that I resonate with. In fact, I fear the #200 billiin plus will be wasted on more rote learning and training certified but unskilled engineers. There is a problem where govt. that buys trains and has to import engineers to maintain them, or devalues the services of local technicians who try (or have some skill there). There is a problem in engineering education where few ours of the week are dedicated to actual circuit making and more theory-intensive_and this is justified ! There is also a problem where supporting SME's are non existent or barely so in such areas.
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by jmaine: 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
Where is Omo_Dunce the OP . . . . . . . . He abandoned his thread after his arzzz was handed over to him . . . . . cheesy
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by manny4life(m): 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
jmaine: Where is Omo_Dunce the OP . . . . . . . . He abandoned his thread after his arzzz was handed over to him . . . . . cheesy

As a dunce, he FLED... His tail was dragging, the disgrace was too much even when he tried confusing us that servers are down so he cannot access his picture... All na wash. He commented on the Edwin Clarke letter to OBJ, I guess he's too shameless to finish the thread he started..lol
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by jmaine: 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
manny4life:

As a dunce, he FLED... His tail was dragging, the disgrace was too much even when he tried confusing us that servers are down so he cannot access his picture... All na wash. He commented on the Edwin Clarke letter to OBJ, I guess he's too shameless to finish the thread he started..lol

The m.oron had to vent his shame and agony on the thread below raining curses on himself cos it wasn't necessary .

What a coward [size=14pt]Omo_Dunce1[/size] is . . . . cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/1582892/oshiomole-wasnt-hospitalized#20719146

Omo_Tier1: All the PDP demons in Nigeria, plus the 'e-demons' on NL like Jmaine, Taraqh, Insincere9nigerian, OcheJoesph, Manny4life, Altwireless, Baba God has disgraced you all and may 2014 be the year your house will be consumed by strange fire.

Oshiomhole is healthy and [size=14pt]good governance shall take full root in Edo State[/size]. cool

Lolz . . . . cheesy
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Rad1cal: 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by homesteady(m): 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
I just entered benin today! There was no street light on
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by ogb5(m): 2:06am On Jan 07, 2014
jmaine: Where is Omo_Dunce the OP . . . . . . . . He abandoned his thread after his arzzz was handed over to him . . . . . cheesy

I really don't understand what he was thinking creating a thread to compare development between edo and delta states.

It's like comparing day and night. Delta has more money and has more projects.

2 Likes

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by UYCO: 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
The Delta State governor talk less and work more. He works day and night to deliver democratic dividend to the good people of Delta State. We believe that our governor will finish strong by the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 7:38am On Jan 08, 2014
Aldertown Secondary School Warri before & After

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OneNaira6: 8:10am On Jan 08, 2014
Why haven't this made the front page? Can anyone explain the reason why?
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
Urhobo College in Effurun is under Renovation now while United College of Commerce (UCC), Ugborikoko Secondary School, Hussey and Delta College in Warri will soon be completed
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Ballotti: 8:19am On Jan 09, 2014
PATHETIC PICTURES! cry
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 09, 2015
atlwireles:

Based on the argument you made, I have to agree with your point. I remember as young secondary pupil visiting DSC Aladja in 1984. Everything you just described was on ground. Mould, Metallurgy and Foundry departments. I for one, believe the change we have sought for years in Nigeria is coming to life.If Innoson can function today in Anambra, then we are truly regaining our old abilities.. Places like DSC will be reactivated this year, after OBJ's fraud he called privatization. Places like Ajakouta steel are currently undergoing rehabilitation. Even, the manufacturing capacity in Nigeria is coming back, after years of bad news. I am actually more hopefully about this country now, than I have been in a Long time. Because things are really happening.
Where did you get the information that DSC Aladja would be reactivated this year? I happen to be a staff there before the place went down. I've not been hearing anything that's why am asking.
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Sidajili: 12:17am On Jan 10, 2015
Kudos to the author of the Aerial shots on page one. I love the composition.
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Leebeedo(m): 1:47am On Jan 10, 2015
I never knew uduaghan performed really well, and I've been abusing him, May God forgive me. I'm from sapele and it's been long I visited delta state but from what I've seen so far , I'm extremely proud to be a deltan.
On the national level too, the president has really tried unlike the days of our foolish daddy obasanjo that governors were stealing for fun and he did nothing, afterall, igbinedion ruled in his tenure and stole massively.
For my brothers in Edo and delta states, pls stop the insults, we're from the same root, we're family, we speak almost the same language and have similar traditions.

Up Bendel!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by alist(m): 7:55am On Sep 26, 2015
You can have your home plan design at a very cheap and affordable price, when you call in at Alist Architectural Company.
We can give life to ur interior spaces eg kitchen, living rooms, bedrooms.....etc
we also render services in Building/Construction of Residential Homes and Offices too.
You can contact us on this address:some wer in warri....
e-mail:
alistdevelopers@yahoo.com
Or call us on this numbers:
BB Pin 5679163D
contact us Alist where we have a [b][i]passion for perfection https://www.nairaland.com/1826081/needs-dream-home-design winkx
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
Leebeedo:
I never knew uduaghan performed really well, and I've been abusing him, May God forgive me. I'm from sapele and it's been long I visited delta state but from what I've seen so far , I'm extremely proud to be a deltan.
On the national level too, the president has really tried unlike the days of our foolish daddy obasanjo that governors were stealing for fun and he did nothing, afterall, igbinedion ruled in his tenure and stole massively.
For my brothers in Edo and delta states, pls stop the insults, we're from the same root, we're family, we speak almost the same language and have similar traditions.

Up Bendel!
shut up, delta state have more allocation than Edo
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
I'll do my best to revive this thread, delta can't win this
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nigeria, Edo

Benin city

Edo transportation, the cheapest in Nigeria very comfortable

Do delta have one?

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nigeria, Edo state

Benin city

More on Edo transportation

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nigeria, Edo

Benin city

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
Beautiful Edo

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nigeria, Edo state

State stadium

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
Aerial view of Benin

Museum

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nigeria, Edo state

Clean roads

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nigeria, Edo state

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup / Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife / Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.