Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States (33260 Views)

Senate : Delta Women Ngo Vs Delta Speaker Description Of Women As ARSE / What Have Niger Delta States Achieved So Far? / This Is How Uduaghan Spends Delta States Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by UyiIredia(m): 8:13am On Jan 04, 2014
Garri the 1st:

Shut up your smelling mouth. You are nothing but a bitter and malicious LIAR.

When did Sapele and Akpapava Rd become FG projects??

Shameless person like you!!!

FYI I schooled in Uniben so between 2004 and 2009 I was fully in Edo State for anyone with an atom of honesty the difference between the APC's regime and that of the PDP is like the difference between light and darkness.

I'll advise you to STFU and keep your empty foolish lies to yourself and your fellow drunkards...

angry angry angry

At least, Oshiomole no go build mansion wey go rot. U don pass Igbenedion palace ba ? I think I overestimated Oshiomole going by how he spoke and the support he has. Going by the pics Uduaghan has done better. I was expecting more pictures of paved roads between villages in Edo, in the city etc. Also Lucky was great looter, Edo was hugely in debt under him (I heard and inferred) so Oshiomole as expected spent a good part of the state funds servicing those debts.
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by luvinhubby(m): 9:10am On Jan 04, 2014
Garri the 1st:

When did Sapele and Akpapava Rd become FG projects??

Shameless person like you!!!

FYI I schooled in Uniben so between 2004 and 2009 I was fully in Edo State for anyone with an atom of honesty the difference between the APC's regime and that of the PDP is like the difference between light and darkness.

I'll advise you to STFU and keep your empty foolish lies to yourself and your fellow drunkards...

angry angry angry
Anybody that exposes the lying hypocrisy of APC is a fool or drunkard, keep on deluding yourself, 2015 will speak for itself.
The poster you responded to has stayed in Benin for over two decades, you spent 4yrs within a confined school in the outskirts of Benin, who should know better?

5 Likes

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Iriruaga100(m): 9:15am On Jan 04, 2014
Mr Garri you claim to be a graduate,yet you dnt knw the difference between federal nd state road.
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by tawa89(f): 9:15am On Jan 04, 2014
I caп't believe I'm saying this but Uduaghan has performed well ooo. And to think I used to insult him wella . Why is that PDP people doп't know how to engage In media propaganda? PDP doп't really know how to showcase their states. If not for this thread, I would have thought Uduaghan hasn't constructed any road In Delta.
And this benin city's Ring road has bin overbeaten. I'm tired Of seeing It at every Edo thread. I doп't see how a ring road equates to development across the LGAs Of a big state like edo. Uduaghan over Oshiomole for me tho.

5 Likes

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by luvinhubby(m): 9:16am On Jan 04, 2014
adino: @ Omo Tier1
Your lies stinks.
Omo Tier1 Lies
1. Airport road is the only major project of oshiomhole's regime and the same road has been awarded to 3 different contractors, as we speak the road is still under construction and is even getting alarmingly narrower like a street road after Ogba Zoo.Airport road has been under construction since 2008 when Oshomhole regime began and it has fraudulently changed hands with three contractors.

2. Akpakpava, and Sapele roads are FG projects, funny enough this are the same road projects that Oshomhole used to campaign and win his 2nd term.

3. All those lighted night structures are actually pictures the same place ""KINGS SQUARE or RING ROAD'' Maliciously taken from different angles.

4. Your next lies will now be Ugbowo road, Mission Road, 7 Junction and New Lagos Road. Though I am not too sure of Mission road but the rest are all F.G projects. The 7 junction actually led to the deportation from Nigeria of the contractor who under the governor's influence lied that it was a State project, guess what he was promptly ordered out of Nigeria by the Govt.

@ O.P, If you continue with this lies I will post pics of the current state of Edo for all to see, Edo State is completely in a comatose State destroyed and heavily betrayed by the ''COME-RAID and GO AND DIE'' Governor.

Though I commend him for bringing back Agbado Primary School (My Former School) to life.But, all in all Oshiomhole is a dissapointment to Edo State.
That`s how they go about looking for how to confuse the gullible ones, I tire for those fellows.....seriously angry

1 Like

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by luvinhubby(m): 9:20am On Jan 04, 2014
tawa89: I caп't believe I'm saying this but Uduaghan has performed well ooo. And to think I used to insult him wella . Why is that PDP people doп't know how to engage In media propaganda? PDP doп't really know how to showcase their states. If not for this thread, I would have thought Uduaghan hasn't constructed any road In Delta.
And this benin city's Ring road has bin overbeaten. I'm tired Of seeing It at every Edo thread. I doп't see how a ring road equates to development across the LGAs Of a big state like edo. Uduaghan over Oshiomole for me tho.
Benin is the only place where they can locate Oshiomhole`s `performance`, Uduaghan`s governance is spread around Asaba, Sapele, Warri and Ughelli.

1 Like

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OneNaira6: 9:23am On Jan 04, 2014
Clerverly:

Aren't you ashamed of yourself ?? You are just a disgrace to the enlightened minds. Keep disgracing yourself from thread to thread with your gibberish. Your bush friend altiwireles has been bragging about the achievements of that ape uduaghan and someone volunteered to show what real development is all about , and instead of you to acknowledge the truth, you continue to run your mouth like a draw soup. Typical of Jonathanian angry angry

You should be the one ashamed of yourselves. If what Omo_tier posted is you people's definition of "development" then give me a second let me laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Funny enough, judging on this thread alone, Atlwireles won over omo_tier1 and to add insult to injury Omo_tier is the one that started the comparison. All Omo_tier showed us is the same roundabout in both day time and nighttime, the same school in different angles and some roads while atlwireless showed us hospitals, schools, equipment for the people, roads. Others joined to show roads equivalent to the one omo_tier posted. To make matters even worse, Uduaghan is not going around parading himself as a "progressive" and to add more insult to injury, Uduaghan is known as a corrupt politician. If a corrupt politician is doing better than the one telling us he's not corrupt then I SMH. Tufiakwa. Progressive my foot.

3 Likes

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by adino(m): 9:33am On Jan 04, 2014
Garri the 1st:

When did Sapele and Akpapava Rd become FG project

angry angry angry

You ranting rabies infested dog, Akpakpava roads extends to Agbor road which is an FG project. Both Sapele and Akpavava roads were never in bad state but expanded and beautified at different sections, while the FG did the major works the state did the beautification.
You foool, ranting to a thoroughbred Edo man with your little knowledge. I do not have time for ur types. I only have the time to flog you with a cane like the badly brought up mannerless brat you are.

1 Like

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by atlwireles: 9:36am On Jan 04, 2014
Olomu bridge
okan road
agbarho-okan road
bomadi road

1 Like

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by atlwireles: 9:42am On Jan 04, 2014
Ughelli township road
Ohorhe road
Igbuku road

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by adino(m): 9:43am On Jan 04, 2014
If not for the fact that I am a Thoroughbred Edo citizen, I would have crashed Nairaland Server with pics of Edo State as developed by the ComeRaid governor.
I no wan fall my state hand sha, but you blind foools should not post nonsense here. I will make this thread a living hell and thread of the year for all by exposing facts of why gov. lucky igbinedion ( Nigeria worst governor ever) has actually been a better performer than oshiomhole.
@ All: Just type"'Edo Political Forum" on facebook and see how Edo State truly is in the eyes of Real Edo People like us.
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by atlwireles: 9:47am On Jan 04, 2014
Okpare bridge

Ughelli asaba dualisation project

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by atlwireles: 9:50am On Jan 04, 2014
Bomadi bridge

1 Like

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by adino(m): 9:52am On Jan 04, 2014
When I earlier said that Uduaghan has performed better than fashola some e- rats and e-rodents out here were spewing all manners of thrash. Oshiomhole is a weak performer and his performance is in the league of govs. of Kebbi, Ebonyi, Yobe, Osun, Adamawa States.

2 Likes

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by adino(m): 9:52am On Jan 04, 2014
-
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 9:55am On Jan 04, 2014
For me o comparing Delta with Edo state is a bullshit cus even a blindman knws that Delta State is more develop than Edo state,,have been to d 2 states and i knw what am saying,,cuz projects in delta state are been commission in the 3 region in delta state thats why delta state is not 1 city state like every other states in nigeria,,cuz any region in delta state will not watch and folds his and see all projects been taken other region while ntn is being commission in is region,,u can tell 4rm the Delsu university which have 3 campus in delta central (Abraka- main campus) Delta north (Asaba) and Delta south (oleh),,same with the state broadcasting media,, delta central (Edjeba- headquarter) Delta north (Asaba) same with state polytecnics,,Delta central=oghara, Delta South= ozoro,, Delta north= ogwashiuku,,same with stadiums,, Delta north= Asaba & ogwashiuku stadiums,,Delta south= warri and Ole stadiums,,Delta Central= Sapele, oghara & ughelli unlike Edo state that have only samuel egbemudia stadium in benin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by taharqa: 9:56am On Jan 04, 2014
Hehehehehe...Omo-tire the Overseas LIAR 'don see Oba', as those of us from Benin wud say cheesy. The guy was mainly posting ringroad and schools as d 'marvellous' things that Oshiobaba has done in Edo, lol..... By d way @Omo-tire, 50% of d funding for most of those schools you posted came from UBEC, an Agency of d FG ie GEJ; 20% came from d LG that Schools are locating in, whilst d State only provided 30%. I admit I like the new looks of d Schools, though..

1 Like

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by adino(m): 10:06am On Jan 04, 2014
taharqa: Hehehehehe...Omo-tire the Overseas LIAR 'don see Oba', as those of us from Benin wud say cheesy. The guy was mainly posting ringroad and schools as d 'marvellous' things that Oshiobaba has done in Edo, lol..... By d way @Omo-tire, 50% of d funding for most of those schools you posted came from UBEC, an Agency of d FG ie GEJ; 20% came from d LG that Schools are locating in, whilst d State only provided 30%. I admit I like the new looks of d Schools, though..

My guy me I taya o, Benin again, Town wey men for run tins before we go do Eko(our property) hussle.
Yeye dey smell, no mind dis akpangili tori omon-tire dey nack.

1 Like

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by atlwireles: 10:07am On Jan 04, 2014
As an old bendelite, I hate to argue about Edo and delta. But Omo tier's noise is just too much. Uduaghan is corrupt, slow, name it. But the man has done good in the last two years. As someone said above, delta is a three zone state, all growing simultaneously.

1 Like

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Garrithe1st: 10:08am On Jan 04, 2014
adino:
You ranting rabies infested dog, Akpakpava roads extends to Agbor road which is an FG project. Both Sapele and Akpavava roads were never in bad state but expanded and beautified at different sections, while the FG did the major works the state did the beautification.
You foool, ranting to a thoroughbred Edo man with your little knowledge. I do not have time for ur types. I only have the time to flog you with a cane like the badly brought up mannerless brat you are.

Shameless LIAR...... Can you compare what Sapele and Akpakpava Roads were like before and after Oshiomole's intervention??

You are a pure dunce, a cretin with the brain-power of a retarded snail....

cheesy

Obi hails Oshiomhole, commissions school, road projects in Edo

BY SIMON EBEGBULEM

BENIN CITY - GOVERNOR Peter Obi of Anambra State has commended his Edo State counterpart, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole over what he described as his commitment to transforming Edo State into a modern society.

Speaking at the commissioning of the reconstructed 24-classroom Eresoyen Primary School, with staff offices and modern furniture and the rebuilt 6-lane Akpakpava Road with street lights, walkways and underground drainage, Governor Obi told people of the community “I came here on the invitation of the governor. I can say it anywhere he is a man who cares. It is better to place your trust on a man you know. How many governors have visited your school. You know who cares for you”

According to the Governor: “those of you who know Benin five years ago know there is a difference now. It is better to place your trust on a man who cares. I am commissioning the new 6-lane Akpakpava road because of the commitment of the Governor to the people.

“Remain prayerful for the leaders of the country so that they can continue to use public money for the good of the people of the country,” he said.

Governor Adams Oshiomhole who noted the importance of education to the nation’s growth said Nigeria could only attain technological development if things are done right.

According to him, the future of Nigeria does not depend on the quantity of liquid minerals. What defines a failed nation from a successful one is not only a function of natural endowment but the quality of the human capital.”

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/obi-hails-oshiomhole-commissions-school-road-projects-in-edo/#sthash.mOohsuz2.dpuf

BY ladidi01

Edo State Governor inspects State Project

Monday, April 12, 2010 | Main News | 0 Comments

Determined to ensure that Projects embarked upon by the various Contractors handling Projects in the State meet specifications, Edo State Governor Comrade Adams Oshiomole went on inspection to identify extent of work done so far. Galaxy News Correspondent Gabriel Ordia reports that, Governor Adams Oshiomole went round some parts of Benin metropolis, to inspect the extent of work done by the various Contractors handling Projects and was convinced and lauded the Contractors on the effort of work done. The Governor who in accompany of his Works and Environment Commissioner visited the High Court, where work is almost at completion stage. He also inspected the Water Fountain Project s around Kings Square Airport Road, Akpapava road, Sapele road where road Construction work were ongoing. Comrade Oshiomole while inspecting sites in Benin-City, which is now a Construction site, by many were applauded by Edo people who watched with consternation. However, the Commissioner for Environment and Public Utilities, Hon. Clem Agba, while revisiting Government commitment, stressed that the inspection is a routine, one that will ensure that the various Contractors meet specification and deliver on time. Hon. Agba said that most work currently been intensify is the side drains, that will take flooding and erosion problems in the City and further give the State the needed beauty

http://www.galaxytvonline.com/news/main-news/edo-state-governor-inspects-state-project
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Garrithe1st: 10:10am On Jan 04, 2014
luvinhubby:
Anybody that exposes the lying hypocrisy of APC is a fool or drunkard, keep on deluding yourself, 2015 will speak for itself.
The poster you responded to has stayed in Benin for over two decades, you spent 4yrs within a confined school in the outskirts of Benin, who should know better?

You are an Ignoramus...

cheesy
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 10:16am On Jan 04, 2014
CFCfan: Warning! Roads in Southern Nigeria are constructed with closed drainage and street lights that work.
Hehe...you this Chelski boy...happy new year but Arsenal is TOTL.. wink it is not a standard practice in Delta State to construct roads with covered drainages now cool
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 10:22am On Jan 04, 2014
atlwireles: As an old bendelite, I hate to argue about Edo and delta. But Omo tier's noise is just too much. Uduaghan is corrupt, slow, name it. But the man has done good in the last two years. As someone said above, delta is a three zone state, all growing simultaneously.
Noise ke? Sector by Sector I am posting for all to see what good governance is doing.

FYI, I am not posting projects done by private citizens or agencies that get their funding from oil cosy and national governments rather I am posting pictures of projects Edo State government has executed.

All can see the difference in Quality and importance in 3D cool

2 Likes

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by atlwireles: 10:26am On Jan 04, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
Noise ke? Sector by Sector I am posting for all to see what good governance is doing.

FYI, I am not posting projects done by private citizens or agencies that get their funding from oil cosy and national governments rather I am posting pictures of projects Edo State government has executed.

All can see the difference in Quality and importance in 3D cool

Good morning all my pictures are delta state projects only. I only wished Uduaghan spent more money on media propaganda.
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 10:27am On Jan 04, 2014
taharqa: Hehehehehe...Omo-tire the Overseas LIAR 'don see Oba', as those of us from Benin wud say cheesy. The guy was mainly posting ringroad and schools as d 'marvellous' things that Oshiobaba has done in Edo, lol..... By d way @Omo-tire, 50% of d funding for most of those schools you posted came from UBEC, an Agency of d FG ie GEJ; 20% came from d LG that Schools are locating in, whilst d State only provided 30%. I admit I like the new looks of d Schools, though..
2013, you lied everyday of your life yet no one believed you, and I thought your new year resolution would include telling truth on Nairaland...
Go sell that trash to your fellow ibos across the Niger. FYI, The schools I have posted were direct state intervention fund schools, I.e. India college.

I wonder why you never mentioned the fact that the bridges the op was posting from delta states were built with NDDC counter funding, DESOPEC etc.

Yeye dey smell like rotten egg.

I am posting sectors by sectors so relax your nerves.
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Iriruaga100(m): 10:27am On Jan 04, 2014
Evestar200: For me o comparing Delta with Edo state is a bullshit cus even a blindman knws that Delta State is more develop than Edo state,,have been to d 2 states and i knw what am saying,,cuz projects in delta state are been commission in the 3 region in delta state thats why delta state is not 1 city state like every other states in nigeria,,cuz any region in delta state will not watch and folds his and see all projects been taken other region while ntn is being commission in is region,,u can tell 4rm the Delsu university which have 3 campus in delta central (Abraka- main campus) Delta north (Asaba) and Delta south (oleh),,same with the state broadcasting media,, delta central (Edjeba- headquarter) Delta north (Asaba) same with state polytecnics,,Delta central=oghara, Delta South= ozoro,, Delta north= ogwashiuku,,same with stadiums,, Delta north= Asaba & ogwashiuku stadiums,,Delta south= warri and Ole stadiums,,Delta Central= Sapele, oghara & ughelli unlike Edo state that have only samuel egbemudia stadium in benin
My dear you forgot to mention the school of marine technology at burutu.

1 Like

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by luvinhubby(m): 10:28am On Jan 04, 2014
Garri the 1st:

You are an Ignoramus...

cheesy
.......... that knows better than you do. wink
I am waiting.....!!
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by atlwireles: 10:29am On Jan 04, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
2013, you lied everyday of your life yet no one believed you, and I thought your new year resolution would include telling truth on Nairaland...
Go sell that trash to your fellow ibos across the Niger. FYI, The schools I have posted were direct state intervention fund schools, I.e. India college.

I wonder why you never mentioned the fact that the bridges the op was posting from delta states were built with NDDC counter funding, DESOPEC etc.

Yeye dey smell like rotten egg.

I am posting sectors by sectors so relax your nerves.

Which Bridge is NDDC? By the way DESOPEC is state money.

2 Likes

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Garrithe1st: 10:30am On Jan 04, 2014
luvinhubby:
.......... that knows better than you do. wink
I am waiting.....!!

I already responded to your fellow cretin up there.... lol

cheesy
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 10:30am On Jan 04, 2014
atlwireles:

Good morning all my pictures are delta state projects only. I only wished Uduaghan spent more money on media propaganda.
Hehe, your post is in public domain already. No need to defend the indefensible so keep posting pikshure cool. Another thread would do justice to these projects you claim were done by Delta States.

Finger crossed my archive will wake up today and I will post more pictures for all to see cool cool
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by luvinhubby(m): 10:31am On Jan 04, 2014
Garri the 1st:

Shameless LIAR...... Can you compare what Sapele and Akpakpava Roads were like before and after Oshiomole's intervention??

cheesy
You don leave pishor begin yeye galaxy tv link..... smiley

http://www.galaxytvonline.com/news/main-news/edo-state-governor-inspects-state-project
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 10:32am On Jan 04, 2014
Garri the 1st:

cheesy
You just leave those enemies of progress. They are now seeing how far their governors have depraved them of good things cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate / Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? / Muhammad Bello's Sallah Gift To Buhari This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.