Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States (33337 Views)

Senate : Delta Women Ngo Vs Delta Speaker Description Of Women As ARSE / What Have Niger Delta States Achieved So Far? / This Is How Uduaghan Spends Delta States Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by atlwireles: 10:35am On Jan 04, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
Hehe, your post is in public domain already. No need to defend the indefensible so keep posting pikshure cool. Another thread would do justice to these projects you claim were done by Delta States.

Finger crossed my archive will wake up today and I will post more pictures for all to see cool cool

Keep posting, but I'm done with this thread. If you think Edo is more developed than delta, nah your choice be that. Nigerians know delta and Edo, let them make their own choice. I have to head to my Pig farm, bye for now.

2 Likes

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Garrithe1st: 10:35am On Jan 04, 2014
taharqa: Hehehehehe...Omo-tire the Overseas LIAR 'don see Oba', as those of us from Benin wud say cheesy. The guy was mainly posting ringroad and schools as d 'marvellous' things that Oshiobaba has done in Edo, lol..... By d way @Omo-tire, 50% of d funding for most of those schools you posted came from UBEC, an Agency of d FG ie GEJ; 20% came from d LG that Schools are locating in, whilst d State only provided 30%. I admit I like the new looks of d Schools, though..

taharqa: I hv practicali stayd in Benin most of my life, and I can testify that there is a VERY CLEAR diff with Oshiomohle compard to what obtaind in recent yrs; much more still needs doing though..

https://www.nairaland.com/1164725/benin-city-reborn#13867922

cheesy
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by luvinhubby(m): 10:35am On Jan 04, 2014
Garri the 1st:

I already responded to your fellow cretin up there.... lol

cheesy
Your response has already been thrashed before you posted it.... cheesy
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 10:37am On Jan 04, 2014
Iriruaga100: My dear you forgot to mention the school of marine technology at burutu.
the reason why i didnt mention that one is because is all Edwin clarke project being funded by Delta State
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 10:39am On Jan 04, 2014
Still on School - Niger College.

WARNING : Newly built schools in Edo State have complete Desk and Chairs with tiled floors, glassed windows and well decorated metal doors

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 10:40am On Jan 04, 2014
Garri the 1st:

https://www.nairaland.com/1164725/benin-city-reborn#13867922

cheesy
Hehe... His memory is 256mb nah cheesy
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 10:44am On Jan 04, 2014
constructions of Two flyovers in Effurun and Asaba

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 10:44am On Jan 04, 2014
atlwireles:

Keep posting, but I'm done with this thread. If you think Edo is more developed than delta, nah your choice be that. Nigerians know delta and Edo, let them make their own choice. I have to head to my Pig farm, bye for now.
Bro no run now... wink When will you people change, it is so easy to boast, yet substantiate with substance you people begin to foam fumes in your mouth.

Any sane Nigeria would ask if truly Edo State has funding that is x 5 less than that of Delta with pictures you and I have posted so far. I have only posted about 4 schools and 5 roads and you are running away already. I have pictures of 75 schools ( completed + on-going) and over 21 roads I am yet to upload oh.. bros no run abeg wink
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Garrithe1st: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2014
luvinhubby:
Your response has already been thrashed before you posted it.... cheesy

Aside being dumb are you also blind??

cheesy
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Garrithe1st: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2014
Evestar200: constructions of Two flyovers in Effurun and Asaba

Where in Effurun?
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2014
Delta state road transports buses

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 10:50am On Jan 04, 2014
Edo School -2

WARNING : Newly built schools in Edo State have complete Desk and Chairs with tiled floors, glassed windows and well decorated metal doors

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 10:51am On Jan 04, 2014
Garri the 1st:

Where in Effurun?
where this roundabout was built

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Garrithe1st: 10:54am On Jan 04, 2014
Evestar200: where this roundabout was built

are they planning to construct it there or they've actually started?
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by luvinhubby(m): 10:55am On Jan 04, 2014
Garri the 1st:

Aside being dumb are you also blind??

cheesy
Blind enough to see the on-going GEJ transformation in Nigeria that you & your OPC APC gang have refused to see..... cheesy cheesy
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 10:56am On Jan 04, 2014
Idia College - Edo Schools: Courtesy good governance

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by taharqa: 10:58am On Jan 04, 2014
Garri the 1st:

Shameless LIAR...... Can you compare what Sapele and Akpakpava Roads were like before and after Oshiomole's intervention??
Guy, there was absolutely Nothing wrong with Sapele and Akpakpava Rds b4 Oshiobaba's tenure. The only things Oshiobaba did on those Roads was to drive out those trading on the Roads, constructed side-walks and then divided the roads and planted flowers in the centre. There was absolutely nothing wrong with d said roads...

3 Likes

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Garrithe1st: 10:59am On Jan 04, 2014
luvinhubby:
Blind enough to see the on-going GEJ transformation in Nigeria that you & your OPC APC gang have refused to see..... cheesy cheesy

Dunce this thread is about Delta and Edo State....

You can shove ur GEJ obsession up ur A55...

cheesy
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by PapaBrowne(m): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2014
Interesting comparison.
In my opinion, Oshiomole did well in his first tenure especially when you compare with the resources at his disposal. Uduaghan on the other hand has had a lot of resources and has done some really good works in his second tenure.

I am a Bini who has resided in Warri so I can say something about all sides without bias.

From the pictures presented, Uduaghan seems to be leading on Transportation, Education and Healthcare while Oshiomole is leading on the quality of roads.
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by theoctopus: 11:03am On Jan 04, 2014
Oshiomole is a fraud. All the roads he has done is not even up to one FG road. That is why they keep repeating the pictures of ring road. Oshiomole is a big fraud

1 Like

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by theoctopus: 11:06am On Jan 04, 2014
Omo_Tier1: Still on School - Niger College.

I can count on my two hands the number of schools renovated in Edo state. 70 percent of the schools are still in comatose. If you want, I can start calling them for you.

1 Like

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Garrithe1st: 11:08am On Jan 04, 2014
taharqa: Guy, there was absolutely Nothing wrong with Sapele and Akpakpava Rds b4 Oshiobaba's tenure. The only things Oshiobaba did on those Roads was to drive out those trading on the Roads, constructed side-walks and then divided the roads and planted flowers in the centre. There was absolutely nothing wrong with d said roads...

More lies. Look at the roads in the pics and repeat the lies you just spewed again..

cheesy

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Clerverly: 11:09am On Jan 04, 2014
Some of the picture being posted by delta were actually some projects done by James Onanefe Ibori. We need the names of the schools, the roads and the hospitals., at least if we cant get there , we can ask google or call a friend residing there to confirm.

Beside if you have now agreed that Uduaghan did wonders in delta states, you lots should allow him choose his successor so that the good works" would continue.
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Clerverly: 11:11am On Jan 04, 2014
theoctopus: Oshiomole is a fraud. All the roads he has done is not even up to one FG road. That is why they keep repeating the pictures of ring road. Oshiomole is a big fraud

This Jonathanian don come with his useless rantings to derail the thread! I hate this sycophant with a passion angry angry
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 11:12am On Jan 04, 2014
Garri the 1st:

are they planning to construct it there or they've actually started?
they have started the construction since september,,and is working fast cuz they pull the roundabout structure down for just week
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by UyiIredia(m): 11:13am On Jan 04, 2014
Garri the 1st:

Shut up your smelling mouth. You are nothing but a bitter and malicious LIAR.

When did Sapele and Akpapava Rd become FG projects??

Shameless person like you!!!

FYI I schooled in Uniben so between 2004 and 2009 I was fully in Edo State for anyone with an atom of honesty the difference between the APC's regime and that of the PDP is like the difference between light and darkness.

I'll advise you to STFU and keep your empty foolish lies to yourself and your fellow drunkards...

angry angry angry

At least, Oshiomole no go build mansion wey go rot. U don pass Igbenedion palace ba ? I think I overestimated Oshiomole going by how he spoke and the support he has. Going by the pics Uduaghan has done better. I was expecting more pictures of paved roads between villages in Edo, in the city etc. Also Lucky was great looter, Edo was hugely in debt under him (I heard and inferred) so Oshiomole as expected spent a good part of the state funds servicing those debts.
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 11:16am On Jan 04, 2014
Delta state water transports system

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by donphilopus: 11:20am On Jan 04, 2014
If any of you has come to Akoko-Edo, you would see the Igarra-Ososo road Oshiomole just did! I'm just smiling at some people here.

Is there any village in Edo State that doesn't have a red zinc??
Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 11:22am On Jan 04, 2014
Siloko Road -1

WARNING : Roads in Benin City are constructed with covered drainages and sidewalk ways, street lights that works.

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by Evestar200(f): 11:23am On Jan 04, 2014
Warri at night and Asaba airports

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by taharqa: 11:24am On Jan 04, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
2013, you lied everyday of your life yet no one believed you, and I thought your new year resolution would include telling truth on Nairaland...
Go sell that trash to your fellow ibos across the Niger. FYI, The schools I have posted were direct state intervention fund schools, I.e. India college.

I wonder why you never mentioned the fact that the bridges the op was posting from delta states were built with NDDC counter funding, DESOPEC etc.
Omo-tire d LIAR, do you remember how you fooolishly argued with me and others who reside in Benin from yr unknown Overseas base that it was Oshiobaba that was constructing the Benin-Ore Rd, from Ekiadolor tru Ugbowo to Urubi?? Do you remember arguing this nonsense for months last year? Do you remember how you told me that Oshiobaba had 'constructed' Sapele Rd into a 6-lane Rd, lol? Do you remember how you argued that it was Oshio who built d road at 5-junction on Urubi? YOU KNOW NOTHING.... For yr Info, Edo Govt officials no longa hide d FACT that 50% of d fund with which most of d Schools been built in Edo (or even Delta and other States) come from d FG tru UBEC. Only frustrated IGNORAMUSES like yrself still fooolishly hold out...

1 Like

Re: Good Governace In Edo Vs Delta States by OmoTier1(m): 11:26am On Jan 04, 2014
Uyi Iredia:

At least, Oshiomole no go build mansion wey go rot. U don pass Igbenedion palace ba ? I think I overestimated Oshiomole going by how he spoke and the support he has. Going by the pics Uduaghan has done better. I was expecting more pictures of paved roads between villages in Edo, in the city etc. Also Lucky was great looter, Edo was hugely in debt under him (I heard and inferred) so Oshiomole as expected spent a good part of the state funds servicing those debts.

Uyi,
I think you are mistaken by thinking the paved roads done by Oshiomhole are mainly in Benin City. When PDP begin to say that Oshiomhole has abandoned Benin City for villages.

My archive server appears to be down else I would have posted pictures of kilometers upon kilometers of village roads tarred, with bridges in ovia, Abudu, Igarra, Ibillo, Fuga, Auchi, Ewhohimi etc.

The same with the schools, with 4 model schools currently under construction.

To think all of these are being done with the very thin Edo Budget compared to What you see in Delta says alot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) / "The Operation To Change Results Begins By 12 Midnight" - Lere Olayinka / Peter Obi Tackles El-rufai, Says He Never Ordered Arrest Of Kaduna Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.