Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone (6346 Views)

How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins / The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts / All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by PastorOluT(m): 10:46am On Jan 04, 2014
YcBeat: I wish i jst make this much awaited wealth lyk right nw atleast just to get this genuine 'fake' love from pple and siblings.....but it never going to happen!!! Im kelvin...ycbeat my id rationalyf my password.........thank you

There is more to life than here n now, life is beautiful, hold on bro n u shall laugh last.
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by fcklife: 11:59am On Jan 04, 2014
Bro deal with life, don't chicken out!!!
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by DrummaBoy(m): 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
I think its too late. The OP must be dead by now. What the NL communityy can do is to set in place a suicde prevention mechanism to take care of the hurting like Kelvin. But Kelvin if U are still alive give us a chance to discuss this matter. I am certain U will find people who can help U here on NL. Just one chance...
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by kandiikane(m): 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
YcBeat: U lot might call me stupid bt as im writing these, have got nothing in my heart bt pains and hatred to all these people i mentioned here... i want to thank my ex who left me for a much richer guy and her randy mother who always talk me down.....my mom who never liked me, my siblings who always pick fights with me.....and leaving me forlornly to suffer with my thought......thank you God for never being there, never blessing me with riches, thank you for bringing me to these bias world where some are very rich, while other are super poor.....thank u for not answering my prayers.....hope u don't judge me wrongly after i cross over......thank u seun thank you nairalanders.........BYE

You know people normally just commit suicide and then publish why they killed themselves afterwards. You are doing it all wrong.

Anyway, remember whoever you believe in is going to be very angry when you meet them tomorrow.

Before you drown, hang or shoot yourself know that there are people living worse off than you.
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2014
@ycbeat,
There are loads of things to live for..Suicide is a cowardly and foolish route.
You are not the worst of the worst..i,ve read and seen people who lost all limbs,hands,arms and legs and became famous by painting with their mouths.
There are lots of people out there like that..you said someone took your babe..bro i feel like slapping you now..

Someone did same to me yrs ago.it motivated me..today that babe calls me every week..and for the guy himself,his wife sends me nude pix and im going to yansh her on vals day..no mercy..
Lots of relatives who neglected me yrs ago now send me msgs all the time seeking one favour or the the other..

Btw i heard people who commit suicide go to hell..so dont do it..you might not want an eternal landlord like lucifer when you can mend your ways and have mansions in Heaven..

But if the above isnt enough to deter you,pls help a friend,....i know someone who fantasises killing another person..pls dont DIY..let a brother do it for you..he will do it well and you will enjoy tye experience when you cross over.I can arrange a meeting.

I know you will be laughing your a#se off reading this behind your screen if you are still with us..if you had done and sailing in the clouds trying to find your way to hells gate,then i say to you travel well..Suicide is not the way out..
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Bilabong(m): 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2014
Op if u try it eeh... I will shot u b4 u die sef. Do u knw what am passing through. As am typing if u listen well u will hear de sound of my buttons. Am passing tru' hell but still dance if i hear good music. My eldest brother bougth a car worth 4mill' and i cant even boost of a techno. Be a man, dnt waste ur self. butone day,
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by maclatunji: 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
OP, let us strike a deal that works. You want to die? No problem, just wait till death comes for you and you can have a dignified exit.

Until then, be a fighter for success. Everybody has problems, you should not do something stupid as killing yourself because of it.

1 Like

Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by greatgod2012(f): 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
@op, can i mail you?

I think we need to talk one on one, maybe we can exchange bbpin, or anyhow, we just need to talk. Thank you for cooperating.

1 Like

Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by fcklife: 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2014
YcBeat: MODS PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR AND MOVE THIS TOPIC TO THE FRONT PAGE CAUSE I NEED PROMPT ANS.THANKS.
My name is .....................(that is nt the issue here) the issue is that 'I AM VERY POOR' and its not that im lazy, cuz im not! But it seems that all my hustles are nothing but struggles.. I have read so many financial books yet no changes, i know so much about PERSEVERANCE but im so tired cuz 90% of my everyday life is fustration,sadness,pain......e.t.c........HOW DID YOU MAKE IT IN LIFE PLEASE TELL ME? Im willing to work as long as third mainland bridge if i see the reward of what im working for....so my fellow nairalanders HOW DID YOU MAKE IT?
this was your last topic u created on nl. My brother happiness does not come with having much money to spend. The society in which we live today is one that is, without a doubt, materially minded, we are constantly bombarded with advert dat tells us we cn nt b healthy without latest diet program, dat we cannot be happy without drinking a certain brand of alcoholic drink or be beautiful without latest fashion trend or b noticed without d right brand of automobile, we have been made to believe that money is the bottom line....that has really affect ur thinking now. Real contentment will not be found in the riches this world has to offer, but only when we can be happy with what we have, and not believing it is in what we do not have(heb. 13:5) Real contentment will be found when the lord blesses those whose hunger is for righteousness and not material goods(Matt 5:6). Dont do dat! Think twice!!!
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
@op

pls dont do this to yourself. one of the reason why you think this life is nothing is that you seem to concentrate on the negative more than the positive part of life. instead of thinking of who do not love you, think of those that love you. Happiness does not come from luxury, but it comes from contentment. rich people may cry more than you do, but you will not see it, what you see is the car and pretty dresses, but you do not see the restless mind, heartache, anxiety, insecurity, broken household, etc.

Instead of thinking who do not love you, remember that happiness comes from given, given what you have to God and to help your fellow man. this given may not be luxury, but be a helpful type, one who is known for helping the weak in terms of fetching water, runing errands, thankful, greets both young and old. Make yourself a lovable type, I tell my dear, no one will hear that you are slapped and he will keep quiet. No one will hear that you are detained without bailing you out. why? because you touched their lives positively. you are loved by many. how can you achieve it? "happy are those who give than those who reveive". 'practice given and you will see that gift will pump in until there is no more want' says one proverb.

Be the positive type, practice given, see the positive part of life, dont be imbue with negative thought, laugh always, see the funny part of your challenges and laugh over it, pray constantly, associate with happy people, try to laugh everyday, this forum can help u ease tention too, read God's word always and meditate cos it breeds happiness. psalms 1:1-3. When you are determined to be rich, you are not sure to be happy with life, Jesus was poor materially, but was happy with life.

Try and fill your head with spiritual things, it has the possibility of overtaken your lone thoughts, DONT FORGET THAT THE PROBLEM STARTS WHEN YOU THINK SO MUCH OF WHAT YOU DONT HAVE OR WHEN YOU FOCUS TOO MUCH ON NEGATIVE ASPECT OF LIFE INSTEAD OF BEING POSITIVE.

Your thoughts dont control you, you have the capacity to tell it what you want to think about. You are the ruler of your body, dont let the body rule you. instead of saying I dont have this or that, say, I have this and that. Your situation is always better than that of many. who? the answer is what you should keep focussing on, instead of focusing on those who are better than you. see the future as a brighter day than today and work positivelly to achoeve your goal in life, but as i said above, happiness comes from given than in receiving. give to others the little you have, be lovable to your nabors and friends, I tell you, YOU WILL BE EVERYBODY'S FAVOURITE FRIEND. TRY AND SEE.
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by ifeegee(f): 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
Op.
I know that you are still alive 'cos you're on line as at 2:44 pm,that being said.
I don't know if you just typed to make FP,make a joke or you're actually
Serious,which ever side you belong.I want you to know that whoever contemplate suicide is not only selfish but a very a big coward.
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2014
@ycbeat,
I am sorry about what you're going through, I can't say I understand how you feel because I might have not been on the same road of life with you so I don't want to say the wrong words to you but I've got sad moments too and I will share them with you. This is the 1st time I am telling anyone this story but I will put it down here so that you'd find encouragement.

There was a period in my life when I felt soo bad and depressed, angry with everyone around me I felt I was a failure from start, I grew up with serious inferiority complex, abject poverty and lack. I was always abused and insulted as a wierdo, I am a dark skinned person when I was still growing up, people (including my teachers, children, adults and even my relatives) who were fair skinned, would insult me and call me names such as devil's kettle, charcoal, demon infested, they called me church rat, poverty number 1, and they called me poor begger. They made jest of me, my background and my skin colour.
I have an uncle who used to insult and assult me. At the slightest provocation, he would kick me and slap me and call me a black chief monkey then and so many harsh names coupled with the fact that I was from a poor family background, I felt so much pains right from my childhood. I grew up with depression, pains, hatred, inequality, poverty. Due to poverty, inferiority complex and depression, I ate a lot without control I became a glutton
a greedy person, and people started to call me glutton. In my university days, it was a very difficult war, ladies will always call me shoes get size even a lady adviced me to leave school to do menial jobs because she felt i couldn't, even feed myself it was in my 400l I got my first girlfriend who was just keeping me because she pitied me so she kept me so as to make me feel among guys with girlfriends while she was busy playing dirty games. I never told anyone that my family's financial background had improved because I felt my family's wealth isn't my personal wealth.

People never believed in the project called "Mike" they always associated me with failures, negativity and evil. But I always surprised them with great intelligence, warm-heartedness, generousity and successful results of what ever I do. I was in SS3 during my secondary school days when my family rose up from the shackles of abject poverty (that's another day story).

Today, I am grateful to God and everyone out there who pushed me in one way or another (I'm not being proud) that I drive my own car (I've used and sold 3 cars within a space of 3 years till date and I'm still counting), I live comfortable, I have a business that's doing fine, I've travelled abroad and I can't count the number of times, I wear good clothes and I look good, no one calls me names due to my skin colour again, or my financial backgrounds (I even disguise myself most times so people won't know my worth) I have people surrounding me and always encouraging me and I'm waxing stronger as the day goes by) I'm not poor but I don't think I am rich yet I am just comfortable but in all yet I am still very young and I have a great future ahead, I'm grateful to God.

My dear, I posted to encourage you. Suicide isn't the answer to any challenge you're facing. Quitters never win, and winners never quit!
I've not met you before, but I love you please stay alive and let's rejoice when we meet at the top.

Here are some inspiring scriptures for you. Please pray, meditate, accept yourself the way you are, be proud of who you are, and work hard to improve your life, don't listen to people who will say something to make you feel you're less human, don't associate with people who are out there to use you and dump you be optimistic and have faith in God for you don't know
what lies in the future for you.

Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."

Deutronomy 30:19-20 "I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: That thou mayest love the LORD thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them."
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Tgirl4real(f): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
FOLYKAZE: Winners dont quit man. When you run a race and fall, stand on your feet again and continue the race. Life is not always smooth as you think.

Everyone here have stories and experience the tragedy of life but just in different degrees. There are much I have experienced that make me cry, I find many reasons to push on and make myself happy mere by encouraging myself that I will make it. Taking your life is like surrendering to the storm.....while you will be sweep away like a dust. Why cant you add up some strengths and achieve something. Just get yourself into something that would make you happy.

I share a room with a friend after been sent out for been an atheist. My lovely family turned their back at me. I spent four years in the university but dropped out when the financial hammer cant hit my back again. Most of my friends are now my worst enemy. Some I cant face again because of shame. But I have to move on with life. I have to struggle in the street for survival. I have to revolve round what is fun and could make me happy. Happiness like I was told make person more healthier and stronger. So what I did and love doing is reading. I fitted into depression and lone state. Since I cant make some cash for books, I subscribe 5mb with ₦5 everyday which I use whenever I want to read some stuff online or get connected with internet friends. This is folykaze moving from physical world to internet. My addiction for internet arose from here. I have to do petty jobs in a prostitute hotel before I can feed myself. Yoruba people said 'ti ebi ba ti kuro nishe, Ishe buse' meaning if feeding can be reach in impoverish condition, then the condition is covered.

So why would you want to end it here? I would appreciate it if you can create oppourtunity for yourself rather than taking path through eternal escape route which is suicide. You can make it.....more better than you ever dreamt. Suicide is not removing the problem here, it will only terminate everything about you. You are a MAN....FACE WHAT BEFORE. Be happy and focus. Pls if you need a friend, I promise to be there with you. Just dont commit suicide.....you will make it.

Nice hearing something like this from you Folykaze.

Happy new Year.

@ OP,

I hope it's not too late to reach out to you.
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
Tgirl4real:

Nice hearing something like this from you Folykaze.

Happy new Year.

Same to you.
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by SPLiTZ1(m): 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
The kindof piple av seen in nairaland na wa
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by YcBeat: 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
I felt relieved when i was with a friend today after tryin to drink methadone capsules mixed with alcohol but i couldn't, it was really hard for me to take my own life....have realised that anytime im lonely i get really depressed and i wish to do something drastic....im okay now, its just that i get this awkward feeling occasionally when im alone to commit suicide.....pls nairalanders help me!!! Im really depressed...
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 04, 2014
YcBeat: I felt relieved when i was with a friend today after tryin to drink methadone capsules mixed with alcohol but i couldn't, it was really hard for me to take my own life....have realised that anytime im lonely i get really depressed and i wish to do something drastic....im okay now, its just that i get this awkward feeling occasionally when im alone to commit suicide.....pls nairalanders help me!!! Im really depressed...

I'm glad u felt relieved, I trust you will come out of that depression and become a stronger person I also see you becoming that man you've always dreamt and wished to be. Just don't lose faith in God and your life. Keep hanging out with positibe minded friends and optimistic people.
I'd keep praying for you
I love you and I need you to be alive and great!
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2014
YcBeat: I felt relieved when i was with a friend today after tryin to drink methadone capsules mixed with alcohol but i couldn't, it was really hard for me to take my own life....have realised that anytime im lonely i get really depressed and i wish to do something drastic....im okay now, its just that i get this awkward feeling occasionally when im alone to commit suicide.....pls nairalanders help me!!! Im really depressed...

Yc. the Action of committing suicide is a mental issue. I am not saying you are mad. read more on suicide on wiki pedia . but I think it's best you talk to a psychiatrist in a govt hospital so you will be helped. personally my advice is that this is a new year. bee hopeful, keep been hardworking be as prayerful as you have always been. this year will be better.

1 Like

Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by YcBeat: 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
lomomike:

I'm glad u felt relieved, I trust you will come out of that depression and become a stronger person I also see you becoming that man you've always dreamt and wished to be. Just don't lose faith in God and your life. Keep hanging out with positibe minded friends and optimistic people.
I'd keep praying for you
I love you and I need you to be alive and great!
have lost all hope that i had in GOD..........im not an atheist, there is a supreme being up there bt he doesn't care about you, he doesn't care how you feel...im trusting on just me now!!!
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by YcBeat: 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
adavize:

Yc. the Action of committing suicide is a mental issue. I am not saying you are mad. read more on suicide on wiki pedia . but I think it's best you talk to a psychiatrist in a govt hospital so you will be helped. personally my advice is that this is a new year. bee hopeful, keep been hardworking be as prayerful as you have always been. this year will be better.
i'll work twice as hard as i have done b4!!! Thank you!!!
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by raptureready: 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2014

Have you had yourself checked out for any of the psychological disorders? you know, bipolar and all that. You may need treatment for clinical depression.

So sorry. cry cry cry
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by adebayo201: 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ha! Thanks be unto God!
u r alive!!! cheesy
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by YcBeat: 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
rapture_ready:

Have you had yourself checked out for any of the psychological disorders? you know, bipolar and all that. You may need treatment for clinical depression.

So sorry. cry cry cry
..........would be greatful if u arrange for that with your money!!!
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by YcBeat: 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
Wish i had Ahzheimer disease.......just to forget everything
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by DrummaBoy(m): 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2014
YcBeat: Wish i had Ahzheimer disease.......just to forget everything

I am grateful to God that you are still alive.

When there is life there is hope.

First, I think you should edit that post where you put your real name and password; so you still have your access to this forum yourself and not having people come as you when you could be dead!

Next, I request you tell us what state of this nation you live. Nairaland is a large community and we could get one of us visit you. If you live in Ibadan, I can visit you in an hour. lol!

Next, let us know your educational qualification. Your experitse. A summary of your CV, etc. You will be suprised there is someone ready to give you a job straight away.

And lastly, as you get on your feet I will also recommend seeing a therapist to help you coordinate your thinking. If you have entered the suicide mode before, there is nothing stopping you from entering it again. You need someone to talk to and I am sure you can get it free of charge. And if you are a christian there are hundreds of us on the religious section that can help counsel you in Christ.

Let me know your take on all this!

1 Like

Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by oluwabamis(m): 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2014
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by YcBeat: 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
DrummaBoy:

I am grateful to God that you are still alive.

When there is life there is hope.

First, I think you should edit that post where you put your real name and password; so you still have your access to this forum yourself and not having people come as you when you could be dead!

Next, I request you tell us what state of this nation you live. Nairaland is a large community and we could get one of us visit you. If you live in Ibadan, I can visit you in an hour. lol!

Next, let us know your educational qualification. Your experitse. A summary of your CV, etc. You will be suprised there is someone ready to give you a job straight away.

And lastly, as you get on your feet I will also recommend seeing a therapist to help you coordinate your thinking. If you have entered the suicide mode before, there is nothing stopping you from entering it again. You need someone to talk to and I am sure you can get it free of charge. And if you are a christian there are hundreds of us on the religious section that can help counsel you in Christ.

Let me know your take on all this!
thank you very much.....i changed my password already.. Im a music producer!!! Im in my very early twenties....forfeited my admission so many times just to pursue a career in music.......so much info abt me already
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by clnzo: 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
Vessi: Dude, I am living a worse life, why d'u wanna go before me? cry
hahahahahahahah! Guy u funny die!!
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Acidosis(m): 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
You want to kill yourself because you're poor?

...because your girlfriend left you for a richer guy?

...because your mom and siblings detest you?

My brother, if you've100 reasons to kill yourself, please think of the 2 reasons why you shouldn't:
1. After suicide experience
2. You will still make it.

Please sir, don't give up at the point of your breakthrough.
Even if you make $100m a month, a greedy woman would still dump you for a richer man who makes the same amount in a day.

Stand up to your feet. Do not allow anyone PITY you. Pity & emotional gibberish without Help will cause more havoc.

If you cannot find happiness/joy in times of lack, trust me, you can't get it with MONEY. Discover the happiness within; change negative folks, stay away from competition (We came to the world separately, and we'll die differently) so don't hustle to impress anyone NOT even your mom.

Above all, move closer to your creator. Join a vision inspired organization, a fellowship/church or a place of worship.

All these will change your thoughts about life. Lack of money doesn't kill; it is the thought of it. Fasting doesn't kill, you know? But starvation kills...
In the case of fasting, you're determined to get to a destination even though the belly is empty.

While you're making more efforts and praying, please accept the FASTING principle, not the STARVATION.

If you kill yourself, remember you're not only killing ONE person BUT Generations, comprising of your beautiful children, grandchildren and those whose destinies are attached to you directly and indirectly.

These are my thoughts and words for you, bro...

(wey my cv again, hustle continua...)

Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by JonesK: 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2014
Life is hard, deal with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does It Mean That Our Sins Are Washed Away? / Do Atheists Have Hope? What Is Their Purpose In Life? What Keeps Atheists Alive? / Christ Is Coming Soon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.