Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone (6348 Views)

How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins / The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts / All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Icudkill: 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
Dude ar u in school?
Ar u working?
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
Dude how fast is your train?I think tram is faster than train,anyway,when you get there pls tell Zik and Awolowo that naija is worst now than when white was ruling her,they should come and take all these half baked leaders they left behind,maybe we may have some breeze of fresh air,And oh,tell them I said thanks for nothing.goodluck with your heavenly ambition.
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by MaziOmenuko: 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
No need telling you not to; lots of peeps have done that already.

Incase you still insist on doing so; please don't take the drug or poison. Walk into a good federal govt hospital and sign over all your internal organs thru a procedure called 'harvesting'. Your two kidneys, your heart, liver, cornea, bone marrow, veins and arteries and blood. This way, you could be saving other lives while surrendering yours.

I know of a good hospital for that, incase you decide to do this. Even if you insist on selling them, the cash can be directed to your family members, or any charity organization of your choice.

Think about it.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2014
Dude I have a better idea,it's better to die a hero than a villain,I think u should take one or two friends to Abuja or any state house,climb tall building or a tree,tell ur friends to film u read out everything u hate in ur life and naija leadership,but make sure that u say I do this for my people b/4 jumping,tell ur friends to post it on YouTube after.

I guarrantee you'll become a global sensation.
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Enosa1(m): 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2014
from the post so far, it show there are still caring and loving people in our society, op please for the sake of those that took out of their valuable time trying to save a total stranger; have a rethink.
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Enosa1(m): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2014
There is no one without a problem even dead men have a problem- will they make heaven or end up in the lake of fire? so op, the ability to handle our problem is what differentiate a person from another. So op stand up to this challenge and stop seeing suicide as though it is a cheap escape because actually, it is not.
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by libero00: 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2014
U wan die. Abeg wait pm me first. Please can you donate your bone marrow. It could cure my family from sickle cell anemia. Please donate your kidneys it could cure my mother from diabetes. Please donate your lungs. A friend of mine has hers collasped. Your heart, another has a hole in her heart. Please if you wish to die I would be grateful if you are willing to donate your organs. Please if you donot value your life give to the person that has a terminal disease that wishes to live despite the odds. Or to a new born child that has only 3 years to live. Do not just fling ur life away to dust. It would an insult to what gave u life. May FSM bless and guide you.
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by YcBeat: 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2014
Gombs: I've been following this thread, and my honest thoughts are that the fellow should stop talking about his problems and rather, talk to the problem.

Also, I see the op is selfish and idle minded, not because of he means so, but because he is doing so unconsciously. When he said he wanted to commit suicide just because of the reasons he stated, I wanted to type

"Hey bro, please walk into any hospital, and see folks begging for life, loved ones doing all they could to sustain the life of a friend or relative. Walk into the ghettos of the city and see kids who hve no parents and have no one to love them, go to the prisons nd see people who'd give anything for chance to start life all over...if folks don't love you, think like david... David said "The Lord is my shepherd, I SHALL NOT WANT FOR ANYTHING".. he said this not because he ws king, for he was a shepherd boy, at 17. Pls op, think like David...look up to God in faith, he'd never forget u, believe"

But I didn't cos I thought he was joking... however, im glad u didn't kill yourself
God bles u op!..to start with, get busy, start something, else u'd keep considering the devils opinions
yea!!! I understand.... i was really self centered jst lyk SQURA stated......taking about LOVE...i was really bad to her and never there...i hit her everytym we had lil p....MONEY?? This was actually d p i hit her always....cause any time we had problem, i think it was because i wasn't superbly rich.......and MOM nd siblings doesn't care abt me cause im not always around, i was never there for dem.......i Want to change things, but their minds are already made up!!! They dont love me no more.....and GOD?......i Was a sinner...... Just want to change things.....dont know where to start
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by YcBeat: 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2014
THEPOLY11: I pray for you in the Mighty Name of JESUS CHRIST , all your sorrows and pain will be a thing of the past before JAN 10th and you will share a great testimony here on Nairaland .

AMEN.
Amen
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by YcBeat: 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2014
prinsays k: Sorry about ur situation you are clearly depressed and need some form of achievement in ur life. What skills do you have? What can u do maybe someone can help out. I live in abuja if u r here I can give u some things to sell to get some money as am about moving house, may u find ur much desired help.
i sent you a pm
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
cherriex: Ycbeat I understand how u feel plus I think you are suffering from depression,I also suffered depression once nd it wasn't funny at all.All it ever make u feel is negativity,pain,weary nd gives u reasons why u are ny good enough or why things will never work nd why u are nt worth living bt they are all schemes of the devil.
It happend when I start schl in my 200L,in my case all I want is attention,I want everyone to be callin me like every minutes esp my bf nd parents,since we stay far apart,if they didn't I feel abandoned nd unloved nd depressd.that was then sha..u can pm me if u need a friend or send me request on bb.Don't ever give up even if the devil himself is draggin u.

God bless you. I am touched by your gesture

1 Like

Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by YcBeat: 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
Anomnity:
Ycbeat listen up.You are in a crisis period.If you don't carefully study what aggravates & abates your condition,it could mar you.From what I see so far being alone aggravates it so STOP BEING ALONE.By all means go out & interact e.g If you had woken up early this morning with efforts to prepare for service and off you go to a nearby bubbling church you won't have time to even remember depression exists.After service wait on the queue to see the pastor & discuss your situation with him.If you aren't satisfied with his reply go to another church.By the time you visit ten churches,there must be one or more that have genuine solutions.
$$$
Here's my councel:-
1. OPEN UP TO SPEEDY EMERGENCY ADJUSTMENTS:-keep in mind that there are adjustments you have to make to preserve your life this crisis period that you may not ordinarily like but you must necessarilty make. One of such is you must avoid staying alone.
2. DON'T STAY ALONE FOR NOW:- To keep out anything that will encourage depression,loneliness & negative thoughts go & squat with a "bubbling" friend or relative for now.Whether at your friends or at your place, Wake up!!... bath!!.... and off you go!!.Visit people,make friends,help them with their problems like running errands for them just to keep busy & you win love & favour,,go to hospitals & visit people that are sick & lonely & God will remove yours,get into football even if you don't like it.Go to stadium or fields where they play & play with them,join tennis,karate,join all just to get busy.If you are working be sure its the type that engage your mind fully & after work visit friends,hospitals,church,football,sports etc.
You'll be amazed you are so busy as to crowd out depression & negative thoughts.This may not happen at once but with time.

3. CHECK TO CONFIRM THERE AREN'T SUBSTANCES U USE THAT COULD BE CULPRITS: Be sure you aren't into hard drugs or even any of such prescription drugs that cause or enhance depression & suicidal idealation as side effect.Yes even some drugs & antidepressants cause suicidal idealation as side effects.Google it.

4. SLEEP WHEN NOT BUSY:- Tire yourself working & visiting that when you get back sleep is already beckoning.Give yourself to sleep & if its difficult use natural sleep enhancers like ginger & honey.Google sleep enhancers.

5. LAUGH,JOKES,PLAY:- Encourage anything "positive" that makes you laugh.One of the easy ways to defeat any depressing circumstance be it poverty,lack etc is to make fun & jokes out of it.Open yourself to jokes.Infact become a jocker,a comedian.Its a great antidote.Listen to jokes & lots of comedies.Serious people sometimes get depressed but jokers that don't take anything seriously like mockery from an ex-wife or even relatives NEVER EVER get depressed.
thanks to you...... I Appreciate
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by YcBeat: 4:06pm On Jan 05, 2014
I.cud.kill:
Dude ar u in school?
Ar u working?
BOTH
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2014
We all will still die,why hasten your death? If you die your ex will not feel a thing,she won't even loose a wink of sleep!

My advice pick your life up get a finer chick and give your haters a real reason to hate!

Suicidal dudes are always abusive,hope you aren't or weren't to her?
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
Taking your own life is not the best, I am in a worst situation right now but I never gave up! Keep fighting, even I am saying this my sch resume fully tomorrow for lectures but I don't even have a penny to travel not to talk of feeding my self in sch or to write my project. When life seems so hard think about the people around you and the reason for your being! NEVER GIVE UP!!!
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Anomnity: 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
YcBeat: thanks to you...... I Appreciate
Thanks.Mine was quite long so be sure to save that page & read through more especially number 2 & number 5.They're practical ways that are CERTAIN to help you this crisis period.
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2014
YcBeat: yea!!! I understand.... i was really self centered jst lyk SQURA stated......taking about LOVE...i was really bad to her and never there...i hit her everytym we had lil p....MONEY?? This was actually d p i hit her always....cause any time we had problem, i think it was because i wasn't superbly rich.......and MOM nd siblings doesn't care abt me cause im not always around, i was never there for dem.......i Want to change things, but their minds are already made up!!! They dont love me no more.....and GOD?......i Was a sinner...... Just want to change things.....dont
know where to start

You hit who..dude you need therapy fast..Im worried about you cos you might hit the wrong person.
Count yourself a very lucky person....if you hit anyone who is related to me,i,ll make sure you two hands are phucked for life..

Phuck you bro
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Anomnity: 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
gbosaa:

You hit who..dude you need therapy fast..Im worried about you cos you might hit the wrong person.
Count yourself a very lucky person....if you hit anyone who is related to me,i,ll make sure you two hands are phucked for life..

Phuck you bro
You are speaking as though you are a saint just because another person is being extraordinarily honest.We've all played the fool one time or the other.I mean ALL.Even your type of gutter language shows you'll do worse.Na wah 4 u.

1 Like

Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
Anomnity:
You are speaking as though you are a saint just because another person is being extraordinarily honest.We've all played the fool one time or the other.I mean ALL.Even your type of gutter language shows you'll do worse.Na wah 4 u.

You are right,i am no saint and we are all shytes but i keep my phuck ups to myself and wont and dont transfer my frustrations to another person.
He said his gf left him for a richer guy,people didnt love him bla bla bla..now its about him being selfish and being abusive to someone who had the misfortune of being nice to him.

Sorry i have no sympathy for such people..no amount of money will change him..his problem is simply beyond finance..
There are lots of people out there with deformities and still struggling and keeping tje faith..there are lots of widows out there with babies strapped to their back working hard to stay alive and these people dont go about being nuisance to others..i can go on and on..

These young man is not only a danger to himself but to others as well..if you beat up peope cos you are frustrated,you are nothing but a piece of scum.

He needs help to sort himself first..If he gets a fortune today,trust me his problem will magnify if the primary root of his problem isnt sorted and whatever he does to sort it,he shld stop abusing vulnerable people.

1 Like

Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by ecosanders: 12:37am On Jan 07, 2014
@OP if I slap u ehn! I believe u r not ready to die, if not u would hav kill urself without coming here. Se u kw how many months I sleep inside my mama shop, uncompleted building etc, abi u kw d kain dirty work I do b4 God answer ma prayer? Berra use ya brain.
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Anomnity: 8:26am On Jan 07, 2014
gbosaa:

He said his gf left him for a richer guy,people didnt love him bla bla bla..now its about him being selfish and being abusive to someone who had the misfortune of being nice to him.

Bros, the chap owned up in remorse clearly showing he knows he did wrong which is the first step to willingness to change.What else do you want from him, Mr man.Even when people owned up their wrongs Jesus forgave them.Yet you are so unforgiving & yet claim you'll do better in his situation.Na Lie!!
gbosaa:
Sorry i have no sympathy for such people.. nuisance to others..i can go on and on..

.....you are nothing but a piece of scum.
You stylishly addressed him with all these horrible names.You try to make him look like the devil all because he deeply humbled himself to confess.You met a man at the verge of commiting suicide and deeply humbling himself to own up wrong that most people do with impunity all their lives and everyone else is trying to calm him down and all you can say is let him go to blazes.

>Bros I put it to you,you are far worse, you manifest heartlessness & will not only beat a woman,you can even kill the way I see you cos you already want a repentant fellow dead.Its called unforgiveness and it dwells with revenge.

>By the way how do you know the woman was a saint.How do you know she didn't have her own share of the blame.Did he tell the whole story or were you there? abegi go & remove the log of wood in your own eye before you remove the spec from another person.
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by YcBeat: 9:40am On Jan 07, 2014
Anomnity:

Bros, the chap owned up in remorse clearly showing he knows he did wrong which is the first step to willingness to change.What else do you want from him, Mr man.Even when people owned up their wrongs Jesus forgave them.Yet you are so unforgiving & yet claim you'll do better in his situation.Na Lie!!
You stylishly addressed him with all these horrible names.You try to make him look like the devil all because he deeply humbled himself to confess.You met a man at the verge of commiting suicide and deeply humbling himself to own up wrong that most people do with impunity all their lives and everyone else is trying to calm him down and all you can say is let him go to blazes.

>Bros I put it to you,you are far worse, you manifest heartlessness & will not only beat a woman,you can even kill the way I see you cos you already want a repentant fellow dead.Its called unforgiveness and it dwells with revenge.

>By the way how do you know the woman was a saint.How do you know she didn't have her own share of the blame.Did he tell the whole story or were you there? abegi go & remove the log of wood in your own eye before you remove the spec from another person.
Bro thank you very much.........normally his kind i ignore them.
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Anomnity: 11:24am On Jan 07, 2014
YcBeat: Bro thank you very much.........normally his kind i ignore them.
BeatYc, how's today? excited everytime I see you're still alive & kicking.Please ignore distractions.Every body goes through a hyper crisis period & its always temporary. Don't break the heart of all the people that love you on this forum & beyond just because of your present predicament.Your intelligence shows for itself & its a resource that'll make you great one day if you manage it well.
>>My prayer is all the enemies & dark forces that want to see your demise this bright new year will be put to thorough shame.Put them to shame by staying alive.They want you mourning but shame them by doing the opposte....Laugh to their face.
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 07, 2014
@Anonmity & Ycbeat..

Life is a journey and full of struggles and challenges..You are nothing without trials.Some people have it so good,some experience those trials in overwhelming dosages.It hit them so hard they ask..why me..Its all designed to make you a harder and a better person..theres always lessons to be learnt if you look deep enough and not try to choose the cowardly and foolish path to solve it..

I would,ve killed myself too at 6-7 yrs..i would,ve become a hitman yrs ago..i would,ve become a robber at 17..but i didnt and i thank God for that.

You dont expect everyone to say nice things you want to hear.Some people will say nice things,some will ask you to jump off a cliff.Im glad you said you ignored my comments..thats how to deal with life.
Ignore the negatives and embrace the positives..not to become an emotional wreck and scare people with suicide thoughts..Do you know how many people who shed tears and didnt sleep after reading the msg
tears and didnt sleep after reading your suicide notes.
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Anomnity: 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
gbosaa: @Anonmity & Ycbeat..

Life is a journey and full of struggles and challenges..You are nothing without trials.Some people have it so good,some experience those trials in overwhelming dosages.It hit them so hard they ask..why me..Its all designed to make you a harder and a better person..theres always lessons to be learnt if you look deep enough and not try to choose the cowardly and foolish path to solve it..

I would,ve killed myself too at 6-7 yrs..i would,ve become a hitman yrs ago..i would,ve become a robber at 17..but i didnt and i thank God for that.

You dont expect everyone to say nice things you want to hear.Some people will say nice things,some will

Ok bros,I feel you.Now you are talking.There's time for everything & this isn't really the time to throw blames at him seeing he's already swallowed with it.Yes we've all had our share of adversities & I'm sooo glad you beat the temptation to plummet so low to armed robbery levels.Everything in life is turn by turn.Some their breakthrough comes earlier & some later.I pray we'll all be patient till our own time.Peace bros.
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
Continued...I feel for him and wish him well but i sincerely believe that there are lots of things he need to sort out in his life.
Money is the least of his problem..give him a billion dollars and it wont solve nawt.

Im not a moral champion but i dont have sympathy for people who beat up other people esp that girl who help drain his frustrations and tensions away..same way i hate drunk men who beat up their partners and blame it on the drink and devil..

Sort yourself out bro..theres light at the end of tje tunnel..theres a lot to live for if you are brave enough..
Comfort yourself by the fact that there are worse people out there and they are still kicking and hoping for the better.

Dont expect everyone to embrace you..There are lots of people who will like to give you a kick up your backside..its not cos they hate you..its just their way of motivating you.

99.9% of people here asking why mr kevin hasnt done it yet dont really wish him bad.

Smile Kevin You,ll embrace a great future but you have to be patient.When life throws its dirts at you,brush it off and continue walking,if you fall,dont stay on the dirt crying and whining..get up and continue..life is a journey,if you are brave and persevering,you,ll make the finish line and get your honours.
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by YcBeat: 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
gbosaa: Continued...I feel for him and wish him well but i sincerely believe that there are lots of things he need to sort out in his life.
Money is the least of his problem..give him a billion dollars and it wont solve nawt.

Im not a moral champion but i dont have sympathy for people who beat up other people esp that girl who help drain his frustrations and tensions away..same way i hate drunk men who beat up their partners and blame it on the drink and devil..

Sort yourself out bro..theres light at the end of tje tunnel..theres a lot to live for if you are brave enough..
Comfort yourself by the fact that there are worse people out there and they are still kicking and hoping for the better.

Dont expect everyone to embrace you..There are lots of people who will like to give you a kick up your backside..its not cos they hate you..its just their way of motivating you.

99.9% of people here asking why mr kevin hasnt done it yet dont really wish him bad.

Smile Kevin You,ll embrace a great future but you have to be patient.When life throws its dirts at you,brush it off and continue walking,if you fall,dont stay on the dirt crying and whining..get up and continue..life is a journey,if you are brave and persevering,you,ll make the finish line and get your honours.
thank you.......please do check my next topic
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
gbosaa: @Anonmity & Ycbeat..

You dont expect everyone to say nice things you want to hear.Some people will say nice things,some will ask you to jump off a cliff.Im glad you said you ignored my comments..thats how to deal with life.
Ignore the negatives and embrace the positives..not to become an emotional wreck and scare people with suicide thoughts..Do you know how many people who shed tears and didnt sleep after reading the msg

I've never come across this kind of maturity. you must be a man of high principles to turn around and give a heart felt advice.
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Florastone: 9:55am On May 11, 2021
Pls were can i get this methadone drug , they said its great at releiving pain, i get this terrible pain once in a while dat lasts for days after my accident ....d drugs d doctors prescribed aint doing shit ...pls help a sister...[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone by Kobojunkie: 7:26pm On May 15, 2021
Florastone:
Pls were can i get this methadone drug , they said its great at releiving pain, i get this terrible pain once in a while dat lasts for days after my accident ....d drugs d doctors prescribed aint doing shit ...pls help a sister...[color=#770077][/color]
Have your doctors tried you on Gabapentin? The stuff did wonders for me for a time. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Atheists Have Hope? What Is Their Purpose In Life? What Keeps Atheists Alive? / Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God / Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.