Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:42 PM

2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime (25600 Views)

Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - / 2015: Jonathan May Drop Sambo For Yerima / GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by donphilopus: 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2014
Sincere 9gerian: It seems the remnant of APC dogs on NL are congregated on this thread. If someone could e-nuke this location now and decimate the APC e-rascals congregated here, over 50% of Nigeria's problem would have been solved.
Who are the APC e-dogs?? If they are here, pls identify them; let us deal with them, because they are levelless. Fresh air is just beginning come 2027, Chime is going to continue the good work.

Do you think we will leave our brother and vote for those illiterate fanatics, who are more or less Jihadists?? If GEJ doesn't rule us till 2027, Nigeria will disintegrate.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
babe_online:

It is very clear now that NL is very pro APC. Over 2001 views and the topic is still not on the front page.

Heheeheeeehee...

Seun is now working for APC....that is why he is not bothered about adverts, can't you can see that the adverts banners are empty.?

Linda Ikeji blog is even ahead of this APC-friendly site.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by apacheguy: 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
Sincere 9gerian: It seems the remnant of APC dogs on NL are congregated on this thread. If someone could e-nuke this location now and decimate the APC e-rascals congregated here, over 50% of Nigeria's problem would have been solved.
APC rascals, they dare not come near this thread, only if u re one of them in pretence, wch i guess, show ur true identity before we come over you, Holy ghost...

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by ibrash600: 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
Rotflmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

GEJ till infinity
vote for fresh air or GO & DIE grin grin
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
Obiagelli:
Are also getting 28hr of electricity in a day?
You are a bloody liar!

I stay in Nnweni and here I get electricity for up to 50 hours a day.

Better start loving GEJ because he is going to be your president till eternity.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by donphilopus: 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2014
babe_online:
Say no to boko haram and yeriba party.

With the help of the xtian north, SS and SE, GEJ will be president till 2027 God comes.
In Musiwa's voice; "Do you think SS/SEners will vote against their son because of Fulani/Yorubas?"
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Italiano1: 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
babe_online:

It is very clear now that NL is very pro APC. Over 2001 views and the topic is still not on the front page.

If you dont know by now that Nairaland is just another Media arm of APC then you are on a long thing.

Tinubu has infiltrated Sahara reporters, Premium Times, AIT, Channels, CNN, BBC, Aljazeera, Punch not to talk of the useless Yoruba Osundefender.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by apacheguy: 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2014
In helen paul voice"this is wat i call development, Nigerians hav started appreciating good thins, everyone is just appreciating the good word of PRESIDENT GOODLUCK AZIKIWE EBELE JONATHAN...some people can go nd die for all we care"

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2014
babe_online:
You are a bloody liar!

I stay in Nnweni and here I get electricity for up to 50 hours a day.

Better start loving GEJ because he is going to be your present till eternity.
you are very correct, the 2nd niger bridge is now fully operational with locomotives on both sides grin
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2014
donphilopus: In Musiwa's voice; "Do you think SS/SEners will vote against their son because of Fulani/Yorubas?"
The SS and SE are very politically savvy and as a result of that, they know they must support their brother so power does not return to the North.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2014
Italiano1:

If you dont know by now that Nairaland is just another Media arm of APC then you are on a long thing.

Tinubu has infiltrated Sahara reporters, Premium Times, AIT, Channels, CNN, BBC, Aljazeera, Punch not to talk of the useless Yoruba Osundefender.

Now we all know why they were able to say our daughter princess Stella bought two bulletproof cars....these ofe nnmanu people ehn.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2014
babe_online:
The SS and SE are very politically savvy and as a result of that, they know they must support their brother so power does not return to the North.

There is no One-North again! Do you think that the Northern Christians will vote for a Muslim? They will rather vote for GEJ...a Christian like them.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2014
Obiagelli:
you are very correct, the 2nd niger bridge is now fully operational with locomotives on both sides grin
Not just that but with the help of GEJ, there is now a train that travels from Abia to Imo state in less than 15 minutes.

#freshairtinz.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by donphilopus: 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2014
babe_online:
The Northerners should be patient, we'll handover power to them by 2043

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
ilugunboy:

There is no One-North again! Do you think that the Northern Christians will vote for a Muslim? They will rather vote for GEJ...a Christian like them.
That is why I just laugh at that association of past criminal party. The Xtian north know who the devil is and they will never vote them.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by nairaarea: 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
GEJ GAVE OUR STUDENT 6MONTHS HOLIDAYS AND EMPOWERED THEIR LECTURERS WITH FREE 5MONTHS SALARY. VERY SOON HE WILL UPGRADE TO480000MEGAWATTS OF ELECTRICITY

7 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2014
donphilopus: The Northerners should be patient, we'll handover power to them by 2043
Yes. We will hand over power to them after GEJ rules till 2019, after the SE rules, and after the Xtian north has ruled. They should just be patient and enjoy the fresh air GEJ is giving to Nigerians.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Mightymanna(m): 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2014
ilugunboy:

See this parasite...do you think you have monopoly of violence.

Ihejirika will deal with you in the North.
i dont understand you do you mean thesame way that man deal with you guys in 1966?i dont want mention the name becouse i dont want you to shit in your pant anyway i will spell it for you G.O.W.ON

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Italiano1: 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mightymanna: i dont understand you do you mean thesame way that man deal with you guys in 1966?i dont want mention the name becouse i dont want you to shit in your pant anyway i will spell it for you G.O.W.ON

Why are you maliciously distorting history? Like Arthur Eze succinctly pointed out, it was Awolowo the child killer that caused it all , aided by his fellow wicked men Adekunle, Akinrinade and others!

The army has changed! GEJ has changed it all! Ikherija is full control!
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by FreeGlobe(f): 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2014
Are the yorubas rats still venting?
Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

More please. I'll be back

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
babe_online:
Yes. We will hand over power to them after GEJ rules till 2019, after the SE rules, and after the Xtian north has ruled. They should just be patient and enjoy the fresh air GEJ is giving to Nigerians.

Yeribas ..jealous people....GEJ don't need your votes in 2015. Just like your votes and your parasite slave masters didn't give him the Presidency in 2011

The SS SE and the Christian votes in the North will return GEJ in 2015.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Adamskuty(m): 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
I've to comment

i just cant walk pass by

grin grin grin
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
Obiagelli:
stop lieing. Gej has finished building the 2nd Niger bridge, he has also built the 3rd Niger bridge which was built by we the IGBOS and it is an automatic bridge. We are industrious, we are the japan of africa cheesycheesy

9 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by nairaarea: 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2014
HAS ANYBODY FOUGHT CORRUPTION BETTER THAN GEJ?

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Italiano1: 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2014
KIRIJI: stop lieing. Gej has finished building the 2nd Niger bridge, he has also built the 3rd Niger bridge which was built by we the IGBOS, we are industrious, we are the japan of africa cheesycheesy

Point of correction- Jews of Africa.

Please Nnwanem, dont make that mistake next time for your own safety!

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Olril18(m): 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2014
FreeGlobe: I invite all well meaning Nigerians to join me as I celebrate yorubas frustration which has reached its peak grin grin grin grin

arindin..mumu!

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
ilugunboy:

Yeribas ..jealous people....GEJ don't need your votes in 2015. Just like your votes and your parasite slave masters didn't give him the Presidency in 2011

The SS SE and the Christian votes in the North will return GEJ in 2015.
Dont mind those ndi ofe. After the election has been conducted without the votes of boko haram people and those yeriba backstabbers, GEJ will win by a clear margin and he will be pronounced the president of Nigeria till 2019!

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
Italiano1:

Point of correction- Jews of Africa.

Please Nnwanem, dont make that mistake next time for your own safety!
keep quiet. You are an EFULEFU, we are not the japan of africa we are the japan of the whole world. Infact we are the ones that created the heavens and the earth. We are industrious

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
grin grin
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by funnyx(m): 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin Fresh air things
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by donphilopus: 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
babe_online:
I don't just know why I have already started celebrating GEJ's victory! I just love the way he will win the next election.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Italiano1: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
nairaarea: HAS ANYBODY FOUGHT CORRUPTION BETTER THAN GEJ?

What a useless question!!

let us forget that he gave amnesty to our hero Alaimesegha, or that our beautiful damsel Stella was accused of buying two cars twice the market price to protect herself from disgruntled elements- GEJ is performing wonderfully well!

Also forget that useless Mallam called sanusi who brought the vile corruption at NNPC to our notice, or the magnificent hotel Mama Piss is constructing in bayelsa.

GEJ is the best president Nigeria has ever had. He is a very honest man, he will declare his assets when he wants to not when Nigerians ask. He is the Mandela of our time!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu / Nigeria Could Teach The West A Few Things - Bloomberg / Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.